A New Frontier | Clem X Male...

Bởi TurdBoii

Danger are everywhere when you're alone. But no one ever noticed that a community can be even more dangerous... Xem Thêm

Bio
002
003
004
005
006
007

001

642 11 0
Bởi TurdBoii

(Y/N) Your Name

(L/N) Last name

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye Color

___

(Y/N)'s pov

I yawn again for what it feels like the fifth time. Currently, I am in the room that community provided me while reading a book. It's not really a room, it's kinda like a container. Since the outbreak, I've only read my boy scout book and bring it everywhere I go. But now that I am safe in this place, I've decided mybe I should try a different book other than that.

Unfortunately, the book wasn't so interesting. It was about a teen guy who for some reason didn't know he was born a prince and now he had to marry a princess in order to restore the kingdom.

"Mybe my taste is different than Edith's"

I close the book and get ready for bed, tomorrow is a big day, I'll go hunting around the area with Edith's brother, Dean. He's such a fun guy to hang out with. It's so rare to find someone who's not always worrying about surviving. He always seems relaxed and sometimes even make stupid jokes every now and then.

Someone like that.. Makes you forget about the shit world we're living in..

My thoughts were interrupted by heavy knocks on my door. Seems urgent

I walked to the door and open it, showing Edith taking couple of deep breaths. She looks like she just seen a ghost.

"Edith? What's going on?"

"It's.. It's the group from last week.. They're back (Y/N) and they're not messing around this time. They brought guns and more men."

Fuck, I knew they weren't going to take no for an answer

"Shit.. What do they want now?"

"S-Supplies but it's more than we can give.. I'm afraid this is gonna get ugly. (Y/N) go pack up just in case we need to run"

"What?! No I'm not going anywhere! We gotta protect this place."

Ignoring Edith's order, I quickly grab my 9mm from my desk and was about to head out the door..

But she stopped me.

"No (Y/N) it's too late! Don't go or you'll get killed!"

"it's not too late Edith! Let me go! I'll kill every single one of the-"

I let my anger out until a slap landed on my face

It took a me while to realise what just happened. The warm feeling on left side of my cheek left me speechless.

"You go pack your stuff and be ready to run. I'll go find Dean and meet you at the back. There's an emergency exit, we'll leave this place together. Okey? Listen to me.. Please (Y/N)"

She put both her hands on my shoulder and give them a little squeeze.

I look up to see her face, her eyes shows signs of desperation. I sigh in defeat, I follow her order. As I was about to go pack, distance scream and gunshots were heard by the both of us. We look at each other in fear

Friends that I've made here.. Are they..

Without a second to spare, Edith ran outside to find his brother while I quickly grab my backpack and grab some essential needs, couple of meds, ammo, bandages, some clean clothes, water, food. Everything I could get my hands on.

Weapons such as handcraft shivs, a survival knife and couple of throwing knifes just in case.

I ran out as fast as I could, ignoring the screams of other people in this community. Is this really the end of my home? I thought I never have to survive back out there again. I thought I was done with dealing with groups of strangers, bandits, getting rob in the middle of the night, herds of walkers.

I felt my eyes watering, but I can't let it get to me. This is the world we live in now, all of this is the new norm of our world now. A kid like me can't do anything to change it, a new norm comes a new solution.

After a while, my worries disappeared as I saw Dean and Edith in view. They're looking back and fourth until they saw me and sigh in relief

"Thank god you're both okay"

"Same here, cmon let's go"

We tried to push the emergency door open, all of us were struggling since it's pretty rusty. Mybe because they never had to use it. Until now..

With all the noise it's making, we know its gonna alert the gang of thugs, all of us gave the door an extra push until we're able to squeeze through and ran without wasting any time.

However.. Things didn't go as planned

Edith and I manage to squeeze through but..

"Fuck!" Dean scream in pain

I looked behind me and see that Dean's leg was stuck between the rusty door, Dean look at his leg and struggles to release it but his efforts were pointless. The footsteps from the group of thugs were becoming more and more clear, signaling that there're getting closer and closer.

Edith and I stop dead in our tracks and rush to Dean's aid. Dean look back up and quickly stop them from coming

"No Edith! Take (Y/N) and go!"

"We can't leave you here Dean! Let me hel-"  Dean cuts her off

"Don't risk it Edie!"

"Bullshit! We're coming!" my stubbornness was showing. I don't care, Edith said we're leaving together so that's what I'm gonna do.

"So are they (Y/N)! Just go! Don't look bac-"

His voice was cut off by a bullet that goes right through his skull. Blood pouring out and his body went limb instantly. Just like that.. And he's gone. The man that I look up to. The guy who offered his dinner for me 'cause I was still hungry, the first ever guy I called my friend here. The same guy who patch me up when I arrive here full of bruises and cuts.

He's now just a corpse

"No!!" Edith scream in agony

I kept my nerves and anger. Personally, I would go inside and murder every single one of them.. But I know it will only end up with me dying

As the sound footsteps of approaching, I pull out my firearm ready to shoot whoever opens the door.

"Let's go Edith! We have to move now!" I reach out and grab her hand, pulling her away from running towards Dean.

My grip tightened, ready to pull the trigger

In the matter of seconds, the door opened showing a guy with an ak ready to shoot. But, I was quicker. I pulled the trigger just as he showed up, I take a couple of steps back and ran into the woods with Edith. Surely the gunshot will bring more thugs this way.

My prediction was correct, but now there's 2 guys holding their Aks and started to shoot our way as we ran.

"Get back here m'fuckers"

With their stormtrooper aim, I manage to dodge the bullets with ease but, something was off. I couldn't hear Edith running behind me. The gunshots must've take my eyes off her. Panicking, I turn around saw her body laying on the snow

"Shit no! EDITH!"

No.. Not you too

They must've shot her leg or something. Fuck gotta go back

As I turn around, immediately a bullet flew across my cheek and I hissed in pain.

Fuck! That was a close one. If I go back I might not be so lucky..

"I'm sorry Edith.."

With that, I quicken my pace and ran straight back into the woods, holding my cheek to stop the bleeding. Thank god for their bad aim,

A few minutes of running, my body finally given up and I plummet down onto the snow. As I groan in pain, I force myself to crawl and hide behind a tree. The snow situation didn't help much, my footprints are easily seen.

They might be tracking me

I pull out my gun and slowly peek out. Because of the dark night, I hardly can see anything. But, so are they right?

Just as I thought I was safe, a flashlight shine beside me, I look closely from the other side and see two large male looking around the forest. One of them crouch down and examine the footprints while the other swing his flashlight left and right

Shit. They're gonna find me if this keeps going

I lay my head against the tree, thinking of a way out of this.

I'll be asking for death if I try to run again. Think (Y/N). Think!

An idea pop up when I look at the tree behind me

Hope to god this works.

___

No one's pov
As the two thugs approaching (Y/N) using the footprints on the snow, they slowly stop at a huge hole in the middle, which indicates that he feel down earlier. They then look beside it as the footprints stops at tree.

One of the thugs slowly pull out his gun and signal the other to move from the left side while he goes to the right.

"You got no where to run boy"

"Come out now or you'll meet the same fate as your friends"

A few seconds of no response

The thugs had enough and went to around the tree, only to find nothing but an empty pile of snow

"huh?"

BANG

From above, (Y/N) shot one of the thugs, perfect shot right above his skull. He plummet down onto the snow, coloring it with his blood. The other thug was shocked, (Y/N) taking the advantage, he jumped down and toss one of his throwing knifes right into his neck. Choking on his own blood, he didn't have the time to take a shot.

(Y/N) sigh in relief, glad that it's over. He pick up his throwing knife and brings the knife onto the thug's head. Preventing him from turning. He then search both of them and luckily found some ammo.

Should probably move, don't have the energy to deal with walkers - (Y/N) thought.

(Y/N) continues to walk through the dark forest with tears in his eyes. This overwhelming night will forever be in his mind. Losing not only a home, but also friends.

I'm sorry Edith.. I'm sorry Dean.. Goodbye you all.. Goodbye.. Wellington..

___

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

63.9K 1.9K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
40K 2.8K 38
The Dead started to walk. Y/N Dixon was found passing out and pursued by walkers and rescued by a man, Kenny, and ended up with a group of survivors...
77.9K 1.5K 36
Y/N is a boy who got sent to Ericson's Boarding School For Troubled Youth for always getting into fights with other kids even going as far as to pull...
17.7K 386 35
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF TELLTALES CHARACTERS OR GAMES. In these stories I'm gonna make Clem more emotional because unlike the games she has someone to t...