Ardency

By fedora_the_explorer3

Collection of short stories filled with romance, passion, love, and drama. Characters in the stories do not r... More

Authors Note
Yearning hearts
I
II
III
IV
Epilogue
Affliction
I
II
III
V / epilogue
Arduous love
I
II
III
IV (epilogue)
Hamdard
HAMDARD II
HAMDARD III (epilogue)
Sahaara
Sahaara I
Sahaara II
Sahaara III (Last part)
Vengeance
Vengeance II
Vengeance III
World today

IV

6.4K 285 26
By fedora_the_explorer3

Weeks had passed. The couple was living a beautiful and peaceful life. Azlan and Aya were the happiest they had ever been in their lives.

Azlan got Aya admitted to one of the top universities in the country. Upon asking, he had replied, 'I don't want my wife to feel less than anyone. She should be able to achieve her goals.'

Aya was content with Azlan and his presence. Her heart unknowingly started beating for her husband. Azlan's love for Aya was growing day by day. Once his house was now a place he could call home. Where he knew someone was waiting for him to come back to them.

The duo still hadn't consummated their marriage. Both wanted to know about each other's past before becoming one.

The thought of digging into the past was scaring Azlan. He didn't want to recall the memories he had of that hell.

It was another fine evening. Aya was in the kitchen, making Azlan's favorite butter chicken with fried rice (Imma make a recipe book). It was the second week of her college. She was doing a master's in Business management and administration.

Even though Azlan had told her not to work in the kitchen, she loved to do his work. Their relationship was equal. If she did his chores, he would do anything he could to help her.

It was almost time for her husband to return. Turning the stove off, she went to get ready.

Wearing a flamingo pink kameez with cream pants and a dupatta draped around her shoulder, she left her hair open. Azlan loved her hair. Playing with them while cuddling her at night became his habit.

She applied two strokes of mascara with nude lipstick. Giving a last glance, she went towards the kitchen to make garlic naan for Amna Bi, who came for a visit. Amna Bi was getting old, doing house chores was tiring for her. Azlan sent her to her daughter's house while promising to take care of her expenses.

Cross my heart, hope to die

To my lover, I'd never lie

He said "be true", I swear I will try

In the end, it's him, and I

He's out his head, I'm out my mind

We got that love, the crazy kind

I am his, and he is mine

In the end, it's him, and I

...........

My '65 speeding up the PCH, A hell of a ride

They don't wanna see us make it. They just wanna divide

2017 Bonnie and Clyde

Wouldn't see a point of living on if one of us died.

Got that kind of style everybody try to rip off

YSL dress under when she takes them mink off

Silk on her body, pull it down, and watch it slip off

Ever catch me cheating, she would try to cut my **** off

(skip to the end of the song)

You can confide in me there is no hiding, I swear. (Halsey)

Stay solid, never lied to you

Swear, most likely I'ma die wit' you

Cross my heart, hope to die

To my lover, I'd never lie

He said "be true", I swear I will try

In the end, it's him, and I

He's out his head, I'm out my mind

We got that love, the crazy kind

I am his, and he is mine

In the end, it's him, and I

Entering the house, Azlan was greeted with his wife's beautiful voice. Losing the tie wrapped around his neck, he hugged her from behind completing the lyrics.

"How was your day?" Aya asked her love after formal greetings. Still, in his arms, she nuzzled into his chest.

"Tiring, a lot of meetings. How was college qalb?"

"It was good. I have to do this new project and I am so excited." Aya expressed.

Sending Azlan to go and freshen up, Aya went to set the dining table.

After the couple was done with their dinner Azlan asked to wash the dishes.

"Zalan, you are tired and you came back like an hour ago. Go to the room I will clean the kitchen."

"No, you have work to do as well and there isn't a lot of dishes anyways. Go to the room and start with your assignments." Firmly telling Aya, Azlan went to wash the dishes.

Though Azlan never had a perfect family, he still understood that house chores are not for a specific gender but are essential for all to know. He loved helping his wife around the house whenever he could.

He never thought that he could be happy yet here he was, in the arms of his qalb.

Aya was ruling over his heart in less than 2 months of their marriage.

Today was a business party held by one of Azlan's business partners. Aya was to accompany her husband to the dinner party. Getting ready in one of the many sarees Azlan had bought for her, Aya gave a satisfactory nod. She wore a simple red chiffon saree paired with diamond earrings and a small pendant. Doing minimal makeup, She slipped on her black strap high heels.

This was the first event she was attending as Azlan's wife. She had to look the best.

Before she could leave the room Azlan entered wearing a tuxedo, hair styled perfectly. He was looking no less than a model from a magazine's front cover. To give his wife privacy, he had gotten ready in a separate room. His wife's comfort came first.

One glance at his wife and he felt his heartbeat quickening. He forgot how to breathe. His world was looking like a hoor only sent for him.

Their eyes locked, Azlan taking steps toward his qalb. He only stopped few inches away from her. Snaking his arms around her waist, he pulled her dainty body close. Slamming his lips on her soft ones, he put one hand behind her neck.

It was the same for both. The feeling of satisfaction was what they felt. In each other's arm laid their heaven.

"Ary-isn't she the one who was Hamid's whore".

"Just another slut in Azlan's life"

"I wonder who's bed is she going to warm next".

"She doesn't deserve someone like Azlan".

These were some of the insults thrown on Aya's face in that so-called high-class party. Those people were the perfect example of 'parhy likay jahil'. They portrayed perfection in front of the cameras but the reality was far from that. Talking shit about people was all they did in these dinner parties.

Aya couldn't believe her ears. She was his wife, how could these people say shit like this that too on her face.

Her delicate heart was broken once again. 'I can never live a peaceful life' were her thoughts.

She spent more than an hour in the shower, harshly rubbing her body. Trying to purify her body. Azlan couldn't wait anymore. He wanted to respect her privacy but he knew she needed him.

The sight inside the shower broke his heart into bits. His qalb, his Jaan, was sitting inside the shower screaming with her head between her knees. Her clothes were wet, makeup running down her face. The expression on Azlan's face was a horrified one. His breathing was uneven. The sight was making him scared. Without thinking, Azlan stepped inside the shower. Hugging Aya he kept reassuring her that she is nothing those bitches were calling her. That he will always protect her. That she is his fakhr and she doesn't need people to tell her who is better for her, that he will always ask for her and he won't have differently.

After 15 minutes of comprehensive assurance, Aya was feeling much better but there was a lot she had to tell him. To get it off her chest.

Azlan picked her up in his arms. Showering her face with his sweet kisses after placing her on the sink top, Azlan went to get her nightclothes.

[ MATURE CONTENT SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NOT BE COMFORTABLE]

[BTW I AM NOT WRITING A LITERAL SEX SEEN BUT SOME OF Y'ALL MIGHT NOT LIKE IT STILL.]

Azlan was a bit reluctant to touch her body. It was the first time he would see her. They were taking their relationship slowly, their pasts were still an obstacle for their present.

Aya trusted Azlan but she was shy. The love in Azlan's eyes made her comfortable and she leaned forward, resting her head on his shoulder.

It was getting hard for Azlan to control himself but he had to control himself for the sake of his wife.

"Aya-meri jaan agar apko comfortable feel nahi ho raha to ap kudh se kar lo" Azaln said, running his fingers in her wet hair. He didn't want her to feel discomfort.

"Nahi ap hamary pass rahain, aur hum ap ke sath sab se ziada comfortable hain" Aya replied. still leaning on her Zalan's shoulder.

Making her look up, Azlan slowly leaned towards her slightly parted lips. Her heartbeat increasing. Closing her eyes she bent into him too. He kissed her lips softly. Moving his lips against hers, pulling her impossibly closer. Tasting her cherry-like lips was the best feeling for Azlan. Moving from her lips he kept kissing her jawline, slowly untying her sari. The palu fell on Aya's side when Azlan reached for the knot tied to her blouse.

Azlan again reached to her lips. Looking intensely into her eyes. Both could see the passion, love, lust in their eyes. Azlan was looking devilishly handsome with his lips red and parted. His breathing was heavy. His hair wet. The love in his eyes was making Aya fall for him more. Pulling him by his neck Aya kissed him, not being able to compose herself longer.

To say the Azlan was surprised would be an understatement. They had shared intimate moments like these, but he was always the one to initiate it. It was the first time Aya made the first move and he loved it. He loved the Aya who was bold and ready to take control. The affection in her eyes said it all. She wanted him as much as he did.

Moving to his jaw Aya started opening the buttons of his shirt.

Azlan kept going and untied the blouse while Aya looked at him like a seductress, biting his jaw making him groan.

Aya resumed her sweet torcher on his neck, biting him irregularly. This was a new side of Aya. She seemed like an innocent soul but someone should ask Azlan what his innocent soul was doing to him.

While Aya kept tormenting him, Azlan took her blouse off completely.

He had never seen someone as beautiful as Aya. The curves on her body were perfect. The mole on her right breast caught his eyes. Touching it lightly, he stared at her chest intensely. He wanted to kiss the mole, touch it if he could. Her plump tits made him hard. Not being able to control himself, Azlan removed to rest of her saree, leaving Aya only in her inners. She had worn a red lacy bra and thong that complimented her skin, making her look like an enchantress. Azlan had lost his sanity looking at his siren. She was taking his breath away sitting in front of him in just a bra and a thong.

Forgetting about the wet clothes, Azlan picked Aya up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Azlan walked to their bed, literally throwing Aya on the bed. The tricks Aya had pulled earlier made Azlan's inner beast come out. Taking his clothes off, Azlan came back to an awaiting Aya.

The lust, love, passion, and hunger in his eyes told Aya that she will be destroyed by the night.

"Aya my qalb, I can't control myself with you lying under me looking like a seductress. Stop me now if you don't want me to fuck you the whole night or I won't be able to stop" Azlan asked with his thick British accent. (I know y'all be like we never knew this but I just thought about it).

And Aya was blushing like a ripe tomato. (this is the British accent tomaaato)!!

'My man has no filter for his mouth' Aya thought.

"No, I want you Zalan." She shyly replied while looking to the other side of the room when she felt Azlan pouncing on her and kissing her harshly.

A/N:

Hey loves, if you liked the chapter it's time for all of you to do what I said and vote and leave your comments. I will be waiting. Let's get Ardency to 1K votes and 800+ comments. 😏😏Please😩

No, it doesn't affect the updates. I will give the next update on Tuesday. NO PROMISES.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

This chapter was written in pieces. There might be errors so please ignore them.

Also, I wanted to talk about the mature content. I wrote something like this for the first time and since you guys gave Ardency so much love, I should ask you if you are comfortable with it. And to what extend. I will not write it if most of you don't want me to. Don't worry even if I do write it, it won't overpower the story and it will be very minimum. 😊😊

Leave your votes and comments.🤍🤍

Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 6 7
Come and dive in the world of different short stories that will captivate you...
519K 20.6K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
2K 183 8
A collection of short stories ❤️
1.9M 106K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...