Cursed // Larry Stylinson...

Per Addie_your_Queen

'The difference between like, love, and in love, is the difference between for now, for a while, and for fore... Més

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

Notes

325 10 8
Per Addie_your_Queen

Hello! Here are a few notes about the story. You don't have to read them if you don't like.

The story takes place in Mid-October. This is where chapter one starts. The prologue is much earlier, and of course, as the rest of the chapters progress, time passes.

Here are each of the boys' ages and titles:

Harry - Sixteen - Prince of Asmithia

Louis - Eighteen - Prince of Carilinian

Niall - Eighteen - Harry's personal servant

Zayn - Eighteen - General servant (in Asmithia)

Liam - Eighteen - General servant (in Asmithia)

Here are pictures as I perceive them to look in this story. Feel free to picture them how you like.

The cover image is how I perceive Harry and Louis, though I will include other images.

Harry:

Louis:

Niall:

Zayn:

Liam:

Here are the ages of some other main characters:

Gigi Hadid - Sixteen - Princess

Bella Hadid - Seven - Princess

Taylor Swift - Seventeen - Princess

Eleanor Calder - Eighteen - Princess

Julia Rose - Sixteen - Commoner (of Asmithia)

To explain anything that was confusing:

Yes, in proportion wise, Taylor and Bella were de-aged a lot to fit the story.

Even though Gigi is in the story, she and Zayn will not be a ship, sorry.

Julia and Bella are not main characters, but I included them in the list as they have major relations to main characters, and I figured you might want some information on them.

For the most part, you will only need to focus on the boys, Harry and Louis specifically, so don't worry about trying to remember all this.

I hope you enjoy the story!

(Just as a disclaimer, the chapters are super short.)

I love you all so much!! /p

-Addie

<3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79K 5.6K 15
[COMPLETED] ❝Yet− that's not why I killed myself.❞ -_-_- The one where Zayn killed himself and left a series of letters for Liam to read. Copyright...
36.8K 1.1K 27
Victor's journey is far from over. He will struggle and learn who he is, find great love and great pain. But it is all worth it because, in the end...
96.7K 3.7K 24
"not even in my wildest dreams." (disclaimer) i do not own liam and zayn. i am in no way implying that anything in this story happens in real life. i...