A Spark In Your Eyes

Da dea__adel

Yua Midoriya has always been the protector of the family. Ever since her dad left to work abroad, she took it... Altro

Author Note
~ Prologue ~
~ Chapter 001 ~
~ Chapter 002 ~
~ Chapter 003 ~
~ Chapter 004 ~
~ Chapter 005 ~
~ Chapter 006 ~
~ Special Chapter 006.1 ~
~ Chapter 007 ~
~ Chapter 008 ~
~ Chapter 008.1 Special ~
~ Chapter 009 ~
~ Chapter 010 ~
~ Chapter 011 ~
~ Chapter 012 ~
~ Chapter 013 ~
~Chapter 015~
~ Chapter 0016 ~

~ Chapter 014 ~

68 3 0
Da dea__adel

Previously, on A Spark in Your Eyes...

As they continued to talk, Dabi attacking Hawks with his flames, he mentioned not caring for the league, only wanting to make Stain's wish a reality.

He did lie, in regards of not caring for the league, perhaps once he did not care, but lately he did, more than he wanted to admit, them becoming some sort of family to him.

Hours later, the fight had been moved directly at the hospital in Jaku, well, what remained of it.

.

.

.

.

At the HSPC Base of Operation, a guard had opened Yua's prison cell, grabbing her roughly and bringing her to the main door.

Yua's head was down, the woman boiling with rage.

She didn't blame most of the Heroes, she knew some of them were good and knew that Hawks had some sort of good intention about her getting captured, but not being fully informed had led to this.

Leading to Yua, captured for two months, where she couldn't use her Quirk or else the cuffs would shock her whole body, her being mocked every single day by the guards, being told how she was a disappointment to society.

"Look what you did whore" the guard said, grabbing her face and bringing it towards the TV, her seeing the fight that was happening at Jaku.

"If you told the police or heroes that you had contact with Dabi, this would be all prevented " he said in her ear, and before she could react, he slapped her, hard enough to make her fall to the floor.

"...cannot get any...kzzt closer..." the voice of the tv suddenly became static "...hard to make out...from this distance..."

Yua could only stare at the ground, eyes wide, trying to keep control of herself.

The static that filled her ears was suddenly gone, and she looked from in-between her hair at the tv, shocked to see a half naked Touya on the television, noticing the guard watching it too.

"I am Touya Todoroki. The eldest son of Endeavor." his voice came from the TV, his scars on full display

"To date, I've killed over 30 innocent people in cold blood...and today, I'd like everyone to know exactly what drove me to such despicable acts." he continued, looking down at his chest.

Yua kept looking at the tv, slowly slipping on her control, knowing how much it took Touya to open up to her and now... here he was, telling the whole world.

"Once upon a time, Endeavor yearned for nothing but power. But when he found himself unable to surpass All Might, he despaired."

"To concoct even stronger Quirks, my father forced the woman who would become my mother to marry him."

"That's when my father created me, in pursuit of his selfish, egotistical dreams."

"But alas, I was a failed creation. It didn't take long for him to reject me. I was tossed aside and forgotten."

A shock ran through Yua, snapping the guard from the TV to look at her.

She was on her knees, head down on the floor, her long hair draping around her like a curtain.

She didn't yell, but the guard, hell anyone could see that she was in pain, they could see each and every shock that went through her body.

'Get out...' she thought to herself 'You are Yua Midoriya, and your soulmate is Touya Todoroki'

'You have a daughter home...'

'Your soulmate needs you' was the last though the had before she turned her gaze towards the guard, her eyes not only the color of green, but having a purple glaze in them too.

"You..." she said, hands twitching towards the guard, spams still going through her "...Set me free"

The guard then got a blank look in his eyes, going towards Yua and unlocking her cuffs, being electrocuted himself.

With the cuffs now off and the guard knocked out, Yua got on her feet, massaging her wrists.

"Now..." she said, looking at her right hand and seeing how immediately the string that connected her and Touya shone bright, showing her the way

Yua leaped from roof to roof, using the waves her Quirk produced to blast herself in the air, only one thought in her mind : Saving Touya.

.

.

.

.

Touya looked down at Endeavor and Shouto, them being shocked to hear the news that the eldest Todoroki was still alive and kicking, and was also a villain.

"You know what I love the most about that day in Kyushu?" Dabi exclaimed, looking up at the sky, eyes wide

"Was the fact that Yua " he said, looking down at them and seeing how both Shouto and Izuku looked at him, hearing the girl's name "my soulmate, was next to you, healing you even if she was exhausted"

"Remember, Enji Todoroki?" He continued "Remember when I was only eight years old, and I told you I had a string on my pinkie?"

Endeavor then was even more shocked, remembering clearly the day his son told him he has a weird string wrapped around him.

"That was her" Touya then turned his gaze towards him "father " he said the word with such venom, that both Endeavor and the two teens winced.

"The woman that you all imprisoned, that had nothing to do with this plan, with my villainous ways, she healed you, just because she has such a warm heart"

"And yet you had to take her away from me, my spark" he continued "You had to take them both away from me" He frowned then, hands ready to launch an attack at the trio, his mind too fucked up to think clearly, to know that among those people, was also Yua's brother.

"Flashfire fist!" Touya said, going down to attack them

"Prominence burn!"

Before the attack could reach them, a shield made of pure light wrapped around Endeavor, Shouto, Izuku and the rest, the flames consuming and wrapping around the only person that could withstand the power of Touya Todoroki.

A golden string, that now was visible to everyone, fluttered around the air, Endeavor and Touya watching at it fascinated.

"Darling" Yua's voice came from the flames, the first time any of the Heroes had seen her in them "I need you to calm down"

Touya looked at Yua, the flames slowly getting lower, still wrapping around her, the golden string that tied them glowing bright.

"I just got out, it would be bad if we reunite in such bad terms no?" she joked, looking up at him.

"Y-Yua..." Izuku said from behind her, Endeavor and Shouto silent besides him.

Touya didn't waste any second, dodging the attack from Best Jenist, who had just arrived, and running towards Yua, making sure to make a path of fire to be able to reach her with no interfearence.

As soon as they were face to face, Yua's eyes got teary, and she jumped in his arms, letting her emotions flow freely, grabbing at his hair, now white, and sobbing her heart out.

It was like a switched flipped in Touya, his grasp becoming gentler, almost forgetting where they were. Almost.

In an instant, he had Yua in his arms, dodging now an attack from Machia, before he was restrained by Best Jenist, who watched the couple with curiosity and bringing the girl towards his father and Shouto.

"You better protect her asshole, or I will make you burn" he seethed, looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Touya...I know it's hard" Yua said, making him look at her, her hands gently on his face, caressing his scars

"I trust you"

That was all Touya needed, grabbing her face and kissing her hard, hoping it will all turn out all right.

Going back into the fight, Touya had switched sides, trying to help the heroes around him, even if he knew the majority of them didn't trust him. He has to admit that yes, it was hard indeed to betray his sort-of-friends, but to him Yua and Eri were much more important.

Yua then noticed that Machia was trying to break free so she walked towards Best Jenist, asking him to let the restrainments go and trust her.

Beast Jenist, seeing her serious expression, had a feeling of trust flowing into him, and so, he let the bonds that held Machia down go, looking at what the girl would do.

Yua, looking at Machia, seeing the big giant ahead of her, sensing at the same time the Nomu's around them all, closed her eyes, gathering her powers, fully in control.

Opening then her eyes, she breathed deep in, and looking ahead, she let it all go.

"All by myself

With this great big world before me

But it's all for someone else"

She started singing, thinking of everything that had happened to her in the past year, how she went from having little control over her Quirk, to having full control over it.

"I've tried and tried again

To let you know just where my heart is

To tell the truth and not pretend"

She thought then of how she felt in regards of Touya, of their relationship, how it evolved once they let go, knowing pretending wouldn't help.

Machia by then, stopped moving altogether, feeling captivated by the voice he heard.

"All I needed was to get away

Just to realise that I was meant to stay"

She then remembers how the past two months felt, hopeless, not being able to communicate with no one, not even the spirits she would see from time to time.

Taking a deep breath, eyes fixated on Machia, she continued singing, hands glowing.

"Where the mountains sing through the screams of seagulls

Where the whales can live 'cause they're gentle people

In my hometown, my hometown

Thought I made it clear, do I have to say it?

It was always there, we just didn't see it

All I need is you and me and my home"

Hands glowing brighter, she felt the souls of the dead gathering around her, and she turned towards Izuku, seeing the souls of One for All more clear than ever.

"Vera með þér, með þér

Í Húsavík við Skjálfanda

Í heimabærinn minn"

She nodded to them, seeing Nana Shimura coming closer, just like last time, putting a hand on her shoulder, showing her full support.

"You want the world

All the neon lights and billboards

To be seen and to be heard

And I followed you

But now I know what makes me happy

And I can tell you feel it too"

Turning back towards Machia, thinking of how her life evolved from the past year, how she became older, how she came to adopt Eri and being with Touya, being finally happy, she brought her hands up.

"Where the mountains sing through the screams of seagulls

Where the whales can live 'cause they're gentle people

In my hometown, my hometown

Where the northern lights burst out in colours

And the magic nights surpass all others

Það eina sem ég þrái er, að vera"

The glow from her hands expanded towards the area around her, now being visible to everyone, a purple halo that covered the ground, and slowly figures started appearing one by one.

"Vera með þér, með þér

Í Húsavík við Skjálfanda

My home, my hometown"

With a final shout, she brought her hands down, letting visible to everyone every single soul that was around them, strings going from her towards different people, strings of different colors but also releasing a big purple wave, that knocked down the mesmerized Nomu's .

Looking at Machia, who was now on the ground, fast asleep, her green- purple eyes slowly closed, and she fell on the ground too, falling unconscious.

.

.

.

.

Beep... Beep... Beep...

Yua woke up gasping, seeing herself in a white plane, nothing around her.

"Where am I?" she said outloud, looking around her.

Suddenly, she saw all the rainbows colors enveloping her, and closing her eyes at the sudden brightness, when she opened them again, she noticed a figure in the distance, a figure with a hand lit up in blue flames.

"Touya?" she asked, squinting her eyes at the figure, trying to see if indeed, she was right.

"Hi mouse" he said, suddenly appearing in front of her.

She gave a little squeal, getting scared at the sudden movement.

"How- How did you"

"I need you back mouse" He suddenly said, grabbing her face gently.

"We need you back dove"

"W-What?" she said, looking worried "B-But I'm here, Touya I'm here!" she said back, grabbing the hands that were on her face.

"Wake up dove" he said, before suddenly disappearing, leaving Yua alone.

"TOUYA!" she shouted, looking around her, trying to locate him.

She then closed her eyes, trying to do what Touya said, to wake up.

But she couldn't.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.4M 88.8K 55
"I'm a bad person. Does that make a difference?" - Meeting someone who was severely injured in the pouring rain wasn't what Y/N expected when she l...
5.9K 80 23
Midoriya has become an annoyance to the league. Killing Midoriya has proven too difficult, and the league has learned that turning a UA student again...
97.6K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...
4.8K 276 8
‼️Villain Deku AU‼️ Izuku, a boy with a pure soul turned sour by the villains who raised him. Tomura, a damaged boy with a broken mind. Touya, an ang...