Shouldn't I be in hell??? [Ri...

De SFK_15

Y/N reincarnated as regulus corneas in the world of Slime and by the witches of sin is he gonna cause a lot o... Mai multe

Bio + Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 The storm Has started...
Chapter 3: So That's where I know them from!!!
Chapter 4 deal with the devil
Chapter 5 Seriously? Exceptionally strong?
Chapter 6: Things are changing
Chapter 7: New subordinate???
Who is more dangerous?
Chapter 9 New subordinate!!!
Chapter 10 Prelude to war (+Announcement)
Chapter 11: fast and brutal defeat.
Chapter 12: First Arc end.
Chapter 14: arc 2 start
Chapter 15: Just a bit longer
Chapter 16: you are early.
Chapter 17: Where i run out of Chapter name ideas.
Chapter 18: Sorry for the delay
chapter 19: why hello there!!
chapter 20: What the hell is he fighting?
chapter 21: Arch Spirits.
chapter 22: oh you want a fight?
Chapter 23: Paradox class Skills
Chapter 24: Surprise motherfucker.
chapter 25: The Knight.
Chapter 26 : Sike Bitch!!
failed spectacularly....
Chapter 27 The Mage(?) of Deciet.
Small Birthday special.
chapter 28: All an illusion.
Chapter 29: Watch me bleed.
chapter 30: Weak
Christmas special 1
Chapter 31: Return of the king
meme chapter cuz I am burnt out.
Special: The Stars mean everything to me
Chapter 32: Null and Full
Chapter 33: The Hunter
Chapter 34: Eternity Beckons
Chapter 35: torture? nah

A new look.

4.5K 168 60
De SFK_15

The sound of clashing metal sounded throughout the plains on the far outskirts of Blumund, near a small camp was Reinhard and Elsa who were currently sparring, neither of them were using their normal weapons instead opting to use standard swords brought to them by the elves that had been saved by Regulus and Reinhard, both of them were sparring with small smirks on their faces.

Off to the side where the camp was situated was Hatti who was curled up around Regulus who was lying on the ground while leaning on Hatti's stomach, the three elves that had been saved by Regulus were all here, Carla was petting Hatti who leaned into her touch with a satisfied groan, while Magnolia was talking with Azure who was still in her maid attire.

Regulus had been listening to them intently and apparently Azure had finished her apprenticeship under a butler named Hayate, who was the young head butler of Blumund's Castle. Soon enough, after Reinhard and Elsa's spar had ended in an overwhelming victory by Reinhard, they sat down to eat some food and it was then, while eating some bread and soup that had been graciously made by Azure, that he decided to ask the elves.

"The dwelling of the spirits?" Magnolia Asked in a curious voice, "I've heard of it but I am not sure why you would wish to go there..."

He took another bite of bread, "I'll tell you but answer the question first."

Magnolia nodded, "Yes, I can take you there, there's several entrances and I happen to know of the one near our previous settlement, but it was closed down a few years back, the other one I know of is the one from my parents village, it's a nature park in kingdom called Republic of Ulgrasia...but..."

"But?" Regulus raised an eyebrow, his other...teammates looked at her expectantly, Magnolia Gulped, "you see...the gate, as well as the kingdom itself was taken over by members of the witch cult not long ago..."

The atmosphere immediately grew dark for everyone except Reinhard and Regulus both of whom, being new to the world, had no idea why this was such a big deal. 'Although Regulus-Sama did say that he was a part of the witch cult back then...' magnolia thought looking intently at Regulus, who finished his bowl of soup "That was Delicious Azure." Regulus said with a polite smile, Azure bowed her head "I am glad you like it Regulus Sama." She said with a smile.

Magnolia took the moment to ask her question "Regulus sama" Regulus looked at her with a raised brow, "Aren't you a member of the witch cult as well?"Everyone present looked at regulus with an expectant look. Regulus closed his eyes as he let out a long sigh, "how do I explain this..." he said his eyes closed, and while they thought he was simply asking a rhetorical question, in reality he was asking a genuine question to Gospel.

Gospel: Hmm, I got an idea but you will have to give me control over your body. Think you can do that.

Regulus: I don't know gospel... You seem pretty evil and chaotic to me...

Gospel: Oh and you AREN'T?

Regulus: *Sigh* Okay fine...

And for single moment, he lost all consciousness, and the next time he woke up he was now standing with the rest of them bowing down to him, 'eh?'

Gospel: Basically speaking, now you are someone who was blessed by the witches as they didn't like where the current leader, who was blessed only by the witch of envy, was going with the cult, You wish to defeat him and take over the cult and steer in the right direction and at the end make it one of the respected religions of the world.

Regulus:...ok...

Gospel: that's oddly accepting of you...

Regulus: well there's nothing I can do about it now... but you better tell me the long version of the story soon.

Gospel: Sure.

Regulus looked at the people kneeling down and told them to stand up again "so anyway, the reason I want to go to the dwelling of the spirits is because I want an ice spirit, don't ask why though."

They all nodded we decided that we would head out tomorrow with only azure as the others 2 had received a quest from the guild master to go to Dwargon and assess the situation. From what they said, it seems that the great forest of jura had been designated too dangerous to patrol, thus all adventurers had been called back.

"hmm...this means that the three morons that accompanied shizu san won't be there, this is bad I'll need to find a way to guide her to Rimuru without those three then..." Regulus Thought "Well, its fine I guess, I can think of something, I didn't really like them that much either, worst that will happen to them is that they won't get the shiny new armor...which reminds me..."

"Hey Magnolia?" She looked at him while tilting her head to the side, "Can you take me to the merchant you sold the clothes to?" She looked a bit shocked including the others, "Well...yes but I doubt you will be allowed in seeing as how you are considered a wanted man in Blumund due to what you did in Dwargon..."

"Ah that..." he thought for a few minutes before rising up to his feet, a small glow appeared on him and his sin started to darken bit by bit while his eyes turned to ruby, everything else about him remained the same though. "Since when have you been able to do that???" Reinhard asked with a Sweat drop. "Since always...I just didn't find a reason for why I would do this till now, also do any of you have a cloak?" Elsa immediately threw her cloak towards Regulus, he caught it with little effort, he wrapped himself in the cloak, he put the hood over his head and then looked back at magnolia, "Let's go then..."

Magnolia stood up and nodded, "Reinhard I want you to stay here and look after Elsa, Hatti, you will stay in my shadow for now, Got it?"

"Yes!!" everyone said at the same time causing a small echo,

As regulus started walking away, Hatti quickly jumped into his shadow, while Reinhard and Elsa got ready for another spar, Azure and Carla started making small talk with each other, they had walked a considerable distance when Magnolia asked, "so...why did you want to meet the merchant, regulus sama?"

"Hm? Ah, well, I don't really like these clothes that much, makes me stand out a bit too much, I also didn't really like the pale skin too much, so I decided to darken it a bit, now I don't look like I was playing hide and seek with the sun since I was born"

She gave a small chuckle while regulus was wondering how in the hell a joke that bad her laugh, 'Plot convenience is epic' he thought, soon they reached the gates, when he was asked an Id though he simply told them he didn't have one, magnolia told the guard that he was with her so they decided to let him go through.

Soon enough they were in front of a large store decorated with display windows all of them showing the inside of the store full of clothes,

"Oh? Magnolia right? Welcome back." As soon as they entered the building a short man with a round belly walked in front of them,

'wait a second...Mjolmire?!'

There's no doubt, "Yes, Long time no see, Mjolmire san."

'As I said, no doubt'

"Long time no see indeed, And...who is this? a friend of yours?" He said looking at Regulus with a raised brow "yes. He and a one of his friends helped with a few things once so I am here to return the favor to him. he says his clothes make him stand out to much so he is here to buy new ones."

"Oh, A customer? Come this way please" he said guiding him to the men's section. It didn't take long to find something he liked seeing as he wanted something that didn't stand out too much.

(Its kinda confusing in the image and not everything i want is in their its basically how you look

here's your clothing.

with black dress shoes, Anyway the images are of a grown up Izana kurokawa form Tokyo Revengers. Now on to the rest of the chapter)

Magnolia smiled, "You look wonderful, Regulus sama."

Regulus smiled in return, "Thanks, Magnolia." He looked at Mjolmire. "So? How much for all of this?"

Mjolmire smirked and held up three fingers, "Three gold for each but i am gonna give a small discount, you can have all of it combined for 9 gold, One item is basically free."

Regulus smiled, and looked at him before his smile dropped to a scowl and his ruby eyes started glowing an ominous red, "Hey old man. Want me to wreck your shop?" Mjolmire would have most probably gotten a heart attack had he not been used to these kinds of threats, but there was still something that made him think he would really follow up on the threat. "Re-Regulus sama, I assure you that these are the prices through out the city"

"Hah? Cloths aren't supposed to be this pricey, unless they had...magical...enhancements..." Regulus took a deep sigh as he took out the money adding three extra gold pieces in as an apology, He Gave them to the merchant after a nice deep bow. "I am truly sorry..." Mjolmire Gave a nice long laugh before giving the three extra gold pieces back, "Don't worry about it, i am very much used to that reaction, a guy almost cut me down when he heard the price once." 

"Still...i am very sorry. Also, what enhancements do these clothes have?" He asked while tugging on the coat on his shoulders

"Well they won't fall of you for one..." Mjolmire said with a laugh while Regulus blushed, "I am serious, They have threads with gravity magic that makes them stick to you like magnet. Aside from that the shoes have wind elementals that help you jump higher and the shirt and pants have earthen threads, making them quite a lot more durable."

"That's amazing...you better not be ripping me off here old man, because if you are, by god you are gonna regret it..." Regulus said again with his eyes glowing once again.

Mjolmire smiled with a sweat drop, "Ye-Yeah... don't worry 'bout it. Anyway pleasure doing business with you." he held out his hand for a shake with Regulus grasping it "Like wise." Regulus gave a shake before letting go and moving out of the Shop, "Coe back soon!"
----------------------------------------------------
So how was it? this one was pretty toned down and i feel like that will be the cas for the next chapter as well after that though, its gonna be anything but peaceful 8laughs evilly* Well for a few chapter that is...ANYWAY I hope you like this so see you next time inspiration hits.

pls vote and my dear rare gems please leave a review.

See you next time!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

14.1K 540 12
Two thousand years have passed since the Creator God, Veldanava, died and refused to reincarnate. At least, that's what everyone believes. But what i...
145K 4.4K 43
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
83K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
101K 3.6K 26
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...