Love Hurts ||Naruto Fanfictio...

Bởi Annoyed_brunette

Hanahaki Disease 🌸- When experiencing one-sided love, the victim will cough up petals and flowers that are g... Xem Thêm

Prolouge
II

I

358 13 2
Bởi Annoyed_brunette

FLOWERS

It was a normal day in Konoha.

And the clan head's were having their monthly meeting.

But something was.....off...

There was a new scent of trouble in the air.

Everyone felt uncomfortable, but they decided to ignore the feeling.

Anyways, they were discussing whether they should allow the Nara clan in the newly created village.

"I believe we can trust them" the hokage said.

"I agree with hokage-sama the Nara's are smart,  powerful, and they could also be useful to us if a war ever breaks out" the Hyuga head responded.

A sigh could be heard from the Uchiha head as he ran his fingers through his hair in annoyance. "Just because they seem nice doesn't mean they are" he said empithizing the 'seem'.

"Hmm, I guess... Hey what do you think Tobirama?" The brunette hokage asked turning around to face his albino brother, who seemed to not be paying attention to the meeting and to something else, though nobody was able to notice.

"Uhhh... Tobi.... hello?" He said waving his hand in the air, snapping his younger brother out of his trance.

"Uh...  Nara's can't be trusted on the spot- yeah I agree with Uchiha-san" he said, causing the other's eyes to widen.

"Well that's new..." the hokage mumbled.

"Well, I guess it's decided, how about we allow them to stay here for a month...and if they don't do anything suspicious we'll let them stay" the hokage said.

The others nodded.

"Good well now-" he was interrupted by a violent cough, and another, and another, and.... another.

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

Everyone turned to face the albino, who was coughing, covering his mouth with a fist.

"May I be excused- *cough*" the albino asked, gaining a nod from his older brother, before leaving the room.

"Huh, that's weird... Tobirama's never gotten sick...I hope he's okay..." the brunette mumbled.

🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼🌻🌼

He could only get outside the door before he started violently coughing again, his throat yearned for water, and his chest ached.

He slammed a hand over his mouth, as he started to cough something up, soon the coughing stopped and he looked down at his hand to see what he coughed up.

And it was....flowers?

"The hell..." he whispered, looking down at the red flowers in his hand.

His breathing started to get heavy.

He didn't understand.

Why did he cough up flowers, and petals?

It's probably nothing.

He had to get back to work anyways.

He slowed his breathing, before leaving to his office.

🥀🌷🥀🌷🥀🌷🥀🌷🥀🌷🥀🌷🥀🌷🥀🌷

He sighed, it was a long day of violently shaking, and coughing up flowers and flower petals, along with blood.

'It's probably nothing.... I'm just seeing things.... yeah I'm sure it's nothing, I'm fine' he thought, as he finished organizing the papers he had finished.

He had to spend a few more minutes in his office, cleaning up the flowers, and blood.

He sighed, walking out his office door and soon going down the stairs.

Walking outside to see, Madara being crowded by women.

He rolled his eyes before walking past the Uchiha, and his fan-girls.

But for some reason, he couldn't help but feel an ache in his chest, clutching it he started violently coughing again, he slapped a hand over his mouth before running into a alleyway, coughing up a mix of different colored flowers, petals, and blood.

He stared down, wide eyed at the pile of flowers below him.

"It's fine... it's not real.... you're just tired....you haven't slept in a week...of course you're going to see things" he mumbled to himslef, while he looked down at his trembling hands.

He gasped for air before calming his breathing pace.

"Everything is fine" he said to himself.

He exhaled, and inhaled, before picking up the pile of flowers, ripping them up and placing them into a corner.

They still seemed as real as the first few times it happened.

'I'm fine-'

No your not

Yes, I'm just-

Oh really? Then how come you can feel the flowers?

I-

Go get help

But-

get help

But-

Get help.

Okay fine...

Good.

But, from who?

How should I know I'm just the logical side of you!

Right.

He sighed before walking out of the alleyway, and to where he was.

"Oi Uchiha" he said walking towards him, as he turned to face him, causing the group of girls to leave him alone, not wanting to be caught in something.

"What." He said sighing.

"Look, if you're here to try and start fight I'm not in the mood-"

"Where's my brother." Tobirama asked ignoring the raven.

"Hm, oh at the hospital he said he had to pick up something" the Uchiha responded, gaining a nod from the albino before he turned away.

SERIOUSLY!? THAT TREE HUGGING IDIOTIC MAN-CHILD IS THE FIRST PERSON YOU GO TO FOR HELP!

One, owwww..., two yes. He's our brother, idiotic or not I'm sure he'll be able to help.

"Thanks, and apologizes for wasting your time" he said before walking away, leaving the Uchiha, somewhat speechless.

"Huh......" the raven said watching the albino's figure slowly disspear into the crowd.

Tobirama.......apologized? To him... for wasting his time?

Tobirama Senju, brother of Hashirama Senju, apologized to HIM! FOR WASTING HIS TIME!!!

No he had to be dreaming....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

How come he apologized to him, him of all people, he's just tired- no he's sick- no that not it either, he's just.... not himself right now.

He needs to find- no...

He needs his brother.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
870K 53.4K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
576K 20.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...