You & I | The Flash FanFictio...

De Parker108

It has been six months since Savitar and Caitlin had gotten together; six months since the West-Allen wedding... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note / Book 3??

Chapter 14

162 4 8
De Parker108

While Caitlin worked on Thomas - or Icicle as Cisco named him, the rest of the team questioned Carla.

"What did Matthew want from you?" Barry asked. 

"He wanted to know if I could get rid of powers." 

"Like a cure?" Joe asked.

"A cure is meant for viruses," Savitar spitted bitterly. 

"Right, sorry," Joe gently touched Savitar's shoulder in apology.

"But can you? Reverse the meta-human gene?" Cisco asked.

"I admit, I did try and start a project a year ago when Killer Frost was at large, but I stopped after everything became some-what normal." 

Caitlin smiled appreciatively at her mother. 

"A cure could be really useful actually," Barry thought aloud.

Harry nodded, "but what would Hellfire want to do with one?" 

Just then, the door burst opened and in came Ron. 

"Caitlin," he let a breath out, "Barry texted me about your dad, I'm so sorry. I can't believe Matthew-" 

"Ron, it's alright. He's ... not my dad. He's just another doppelgänger," she said solemnly. 

Ron frowned, knowing this must be really hard on Caitlin, who was just trying to help him. 

He waited silently at the lounge until Caitlin walked in, finished the surgery. 

"How is he?" Ron asked. 

Caitlin sat next to him, "alive. I injected him with a serum, so if he's like me, his alter ego will be gone for a short period of time, just until we can ask questions. He's resting and the others are waiting for him to wake up, which may take longer since he doesn't have his powers at the moment. How was your day?" 

Ron smiled, "Future Frost is much more different than right-now Frost, in a good way though." 

Hey, Caitlin heard Frost say in her mind. 

Caitlin grinned, aware of the small crush the two have on each other. 

"And Nora is really kind, too. They both care a lot about you and Iris, they started at eight in the morning to find any sort of clue and they're still at it." 

"Why'd you come so fast?" 

He sighed, "well I couldn't really help much since they wouldn't tell me anything. Also, after hearing about Matthew and your dad, or dad-like person, I had to come. I can't even begin to imagine seeing my dead wife and father as someone else. I'm so sorry." 

"Ron, none of this is your fault." 

"But in some way, it is! I mean if I weren't here, none of this would be happening." 

Caitlin put a hand on his shoulder, "I don't think you understand how all this, it's normal for us. We fight people with faces we love more often than you think."

Ron smiled softly, "I'm still sorry." 

"We will find your brother, Ron. That's a promise. I-" before Caitlin could finish, she ran to a nearby garbage can and threw up. 

Ron rushed over to her and pulled her hair out of her face. After Caitlin finished, she got up, slightly embarrassed. 

"Are you okay?" Ron asked, scared. 

"Yeah, I-I just think today has been a little bit too much." 

Ron nodded his head, trying to believe her. 

"Just don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Are you sure?"

"Please, Ron. I don't want them to worry." 

"Okay, fine." 

For Ron, Caitlin had become an almost sister-like figure over the months; she was someone who was always there for him in ways even his own brother couldn't be and he would do anything for her, even if it meant lying to the people who're risking their lives for him. 

Just then, Iris walked, "Caitlin, he's awake." 

As Caitlin walked to the medical bay, Savitar stopped her by the arm and whispered in her ear. 

"Your mom left earlier. I guess she couldn't see him, you know? She wants you to know she's here if you need her." 

"Thanks," she kissed his cheek and walked in. 

Team Flash stood in front of the human-form of Icicle who seemed to be very nervous as he looked around until his eyes stopped upon Caitlin.

"C-Crystal?"

Caitlin stepped up ahead of everyone, "my name is  Dr. Caitlin Snow, I-" 

"How do you know Crystal?" Ron interrupted.

"Ron?" 

Everyone looked at Ron who's eyes widened, "Thomas?"

"Why are you here?"

Ron walked up to him and punched him across the face. He was about to hit him again but Savitar grabbed ahold of him.

"That's for everything you did to Crystal!" 

"Woah, what a family reunion!" Cisco exclaimed. 

Everyone looked at Thomas for an explanation. 

He sighed, "Crystal and I were never on the best terms." 

"That's putting it lightly," Ron's eyes burned in fury, "after she got her powers, you left her, just like her mother. You were never there, even when she was pregnant!" 

"Can you blame me?" Thomas fought back, "as soon as she got her powers, she fell in love with you and now God knows where she is." 

"You don't know?" Ron's voice softened. 

"Don't know what? Did you find her?" 

"Crystal-she-she's dead." 

Thomas looked at Ron for a few seconds, trying to comprehend exactly what he was saying.

"Y-you're lying." 

"I-" Ron stopped himself, there was nothing he could say.

Thomas breathed out unsteadily and launched himself at Ron. He punched him in the face and Ron, though he could've beat Thomas, did nothing to retaliate. 

Savitar and Barry quickly held Thomas back, but that didn't stop Crystal's father from swearing at his son-in-law. 

"You son of a b*itch! I'll get you killed, even if I have to do it myself." Thomas' eyes were watery and he looked up to the sky, "I never should've let her stay with you."

"Ron had nothing to do with Crystal's death," Savitar chimed in. 

"You don't know anything, child." 

Savitar straightened up but Caitlin stopped him with a touch on his shoulder. 

"He's right," she said, "the man you've been working with, Matthew, he's the one that killed your daughter." 

"Matthew?" 

"Sir, we want to help you avenger your daughter's death, but we need to know what Matthew wanted. Why were you working for him?" Barry interrogated. 

"It's true I kept my distance from Crystal when she got her powers, but I made sure to know what was going on in her life. I knew Matthew and Ronald have been at each other's throats for my daughter and I knew how dangerous it was for her life." 

Harry and Joe nodded, knowing how familiar the feeling was. 

"I even reached out to her once; warned her to stay away from you two." 

"I never knew that," Ron gasped. 

"Obviously, she didn't tell you. A few months ago, Matthew reached out and told me you and Crystal went missing. I met with him, but he injected me with some sort of liquid. I woke up, feeling like I was suppressed in my own body." 

"Icicle," Cisco whispered, amazed. 

"I was fully aware of what I did and said, but I had no way to control it."

"So what did Matthew want?" Iris asked. 

"Power. Matthew wasn't the best child, but I'll spare you the details. He's always wanted everything Ronald had, jealously didn't even describe it, it was more of an obsession. He wanted everything a king would have and now he has it, people to worship him, a castle, guards, the only thing he's really missing is-" 

"A queen," Caitlin muttered. 

"Well, he killed Crystal, so now what?" Ron asked, disgusted. 

"He thinks you're a threat, so he wants to kill you." 

Ron stepped back. Although his brother hated him, he had nothing but love for Matthew.

"And he needs a new ice queen," Thomas continued and locked eyes with Caitlin's.

"Like hell," Savitar protectively stepped in front of Caitlin. 

"How do we know you're not lying?" Iris asked. 

"He's not," Caitlin responded, "I hooked him up to a lie detector test." 

The team eyed their leader for a decision. 

Barry ran a hand through his hair and let a breath out, "Ron, you know him better than us, what do you think?" 

"I barely know him and I think we should lock him up." 

Barry turned to Thomas, "I'm sorry, but we don't know much yet. What if Hellfire's spying on us through you in some way?"

"I understand, don't worry." 

"As long as you're with us, we'll make sure your other side is ceased," Caitlin comforted, "and Barry's right, a cure would be very helpful." 

"We'll get to work on that," Harry said. 

**********

At home, while Ron was fast asleep in the guest room, Caitlin and Savitar sat on the couch, watching some old shows. 

Savitar put an arm over Caitlin's shoulder and kissed her cheek, "how are you feeling?"

She sighed, "I honestly just hope Ron's okay." 

"But that's not what I asked you." 

Caitlin smiled, "I'm fine. I promise." 

Savitar looked at her doubtingly, "even after the guy with your dad's face said that Matthew wants you." 

"I know you, Frost and the team would never let that happen," she pecked his lips. 

"Damn right." 

Caitlin truly wasn't worried, especially since she had other troubles.

As soon as Savitar fell asleep, she sidled to the washroom and pulled out a pregnancy test from her purse.

After five minutes, she checked the stick and to her fear, it came back positive.

"Caity, what'd you do?" She heard Frost's voice in her mind.

"I don't know," she whispered, voice shaky. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SURPRISE: She's pregnant!!! Honestly though, how many of you saw this coming?

QOTC: Favourite pregnancy storyline?
My Answer: I loved the storyline from Jane The Virgin!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

37.4K 834 73
When Barry and Caitlin finally realize there feelings for one another they start dating. What happens when she finds out a secret and is too scared...
48K 1.1K 48
This story is set after season 3 of The Flash. However, Savitar wasn't taken by the paradox. He lives with the help of Team Flash. A journey to his r...
16.5K 531 42
Caitlin had started working on a way to fix herself and Killer Frost. The only problem was that she had started working on it before they defeated De...
8.6K 171 27
Barry and Caitlin have been friends for a while now. Something that no one knows is that they have both developed feelings for each other. Neither of...