ยณ๐–๐‡๐„๐ | ๐–ป๐—…๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—ˆ...

็”ฑ elychaa

โ๐–จ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐— ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—โž ! sequel to where (hxh) Following the Yor... ๆ›ดๅคš

[00] ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
[01] bulls
[02] warm
[04] beach
[05] sea
[06] battle
[07] rest
[08] slime
[09] forest
[10] fana
[11] festival
[12] springs
[13] ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ
[14] ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ญ
[15] ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด
[16] ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค
[17] ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
[18] continue
[19] finish
[20] past
[21] results
[22] comfort
[23] elves
[24] attack
[25] glamour
[26] escape
[27] captain
[28] resolve
[29] sick
[30] cured
[31] criminals
[32] leave

[03] intrude

3.3K 160 18
็”ฑ elychaa

For the past few months, with all the dimension-hopping shenanigans, (y/n) would normally wake up somewhat early in the morning because she took up the responsibility of taking care of two twelve-year-old boys who were both reckless, energetic, and for some reason, always awake way too early.

Now that the girl didn't really fully know the characters she was with, she was going to revert back to the version of herself that she showed everyone at the agency which was how she would usually act.

She managed to get off the heavy responsibility of always being strict with two certain boys. She still wanted to come back to them and be able to protect them from what was to come and yet, she couldn't.

She still couldn't get over the fact that when she tried to get back to them, she did nothing but waste her time. Even with the excessive amount of focus and energy she used, her efforts ended up in vain.

Back to the story.

The girl woke up not because she wanted to, but because she heard a loud ruckus all the way from the common room, and who would've guessed that it was Luck and Magna?

As she begrudgingly left her room after she rolled around her bed for a couple of minutes to get rid of the remaining drowsiness she had, she went downstairs to see what the two were fighting about..

(y/n), still tired out of her mind, wasn't thinking of where she was going because as soon as she went outside the door and turned right, she was met by a wall. She was hurt from the whole thing, but at least that got her to fully wake up.

Her eyes started to water from the impact the wall had on her nose, "I forgot about this..." (y/n) mumbled to herself, glaring at the brick wall.

The girl stood up, and since she didn't want to bump into places again, she used her ability to get to the common room just to find her comrades staring at her.

"Good morning?" she said.

"See, I told you that she could teleport!" Luck exclaimed as he made her way to the girl, the others looking quite surprised.

They already concluded that her type of magic or something similar to magic was connected with the thing she did the day before.

And even if what she did was magic, then they'd still be surprised since it was rare to have someone to have more than one affinity or type of magic.

"Wanna fight? Wanna fight?" Luck asked as he inched closer to (y/n) who still had to process that they didn't know she could teleport.

The girl declined Luck's offer saying that she'd get around fighting with him, but maybe not that day.

"I haven't told you that I could teleport?" The girl asked.

"Well, not until today I guess?" Vanessa laughed at the girl who seemed to have her head way up in the clouds.

"Oh, I guess I can do that and somehow decently use my sword," The girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Captain Yami would be happy when he comes back," Vanessa replied

The girl's stomach grumbled and Charmy being the good senpai she was, she made the girl sit down as she made her sheep do work before serving her some breakfast.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(y/n) was finally ready for the day.

She bathed and had to admit that she enjoyed their mini hot bath.

The girl made her way to the common room once again to tell them that she was going to the royal capital since she wanted to take a closer look at it.

As they bid her goodbye, (y/n) was finally in the capital.

People didn't even bat an eye when she suddenly appeared and the fact that she could use her ability anytime and anywhere took a heavyweight off her chest.

'Wait...Vanessa told me that Asta and Captain Yami were here... I should go tag along with them!' (y/n) thought before she used her ability again, but this time, she teleported to Asta.

As soon as she arrived, her eyes landed on a big man stuck in what seemed like a painting.

There were others who were standing near the said man, and two of those were the ones she was supposed to tag along with since she expected that they were just casually strolling the capital.

It turns out that she was wrong and she once again blamed school works since she didn't even know what was going to happen from that point on.

"See Captain Yami? I told you she could do that!" Asta exclaimed, looking at Yami as she pointed to the girl who walked up to the short boy.

"I came here at the wrong time didn't I?" (y/n) sighed, rubbing her temples from her idiotic choice.

(y/n) didn't notice the blue-haired boy that stood next to Asta, but when the boy perked up, she surely did.

"Are you Asta's friend?" The boy asked as he looked at (y/n) with sparkles in his eyes, almost reminding the girl of someone.

"Uh, kind of?" (y/n) replied, unsure if she was really friends with Asta since she just became a member a few days ago.

"A friend of Asta is a friend of mine! My name's Rill Boismortier." Rill began to shake (y/n)'s right hand with both of his hands, the girl smiled at his energetic personality.

"Nice to meet you, my name's (y/n)!"

"I find it hard to make friends with other captains since I'm only 19 and all!"

'He's around my age and he's already a captain?' Her eyes almost slightly widened at the revelation...that was something she didn't expect.

The boy kept on shaking her hand before a blonde guy, who seemed to be everybody's superior, cut in with their introductions.

"I see that Yami found another recruit. Well, now that you three are done with introductions, I have quite a few questions for him," the man said before turning to the man who was still stuck.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Okay, so Captain Charlotte, Captain Vangeance, Captain Nozel, Captain Dorothy, Captain Jack...the ripper? and I'm guessing that I don't really need to know who that is since he's going to get kicked off or something, right?" (y/n) questioned as she side-glanced all of the captains.

"Yes...!" Asta answered in a hushed tone since almost everybody was discussing the Purple Orca's captain's wrong deeds.

The two quickly returned their attention to the man who gave off answers that were fully the truth. (y/n) was interested with how fascinating their magic was.

"...make sure to check your other squad members," Julius, the wizard king based on what Asta said, commanded as he faced all of the captains along with the two black bulls members.

"Yes sir!" All of them simultaneously said as they raised their right arm to their chest, (y/n) looked at what they did, and copied it as she fumbled in the process.

That's one thing I need to remember.

"You're all dismissed," with what Julius said, all of the Captains left to return to their base.

The three black bull members were about to leave, but that was until Julius ordered them to follow them to his office.

And that was where Yami, Asta, and (y/n) currently stood.

The three stood straight, Marx beside Julius, while the latter stood as he faced the window that overlooked the kingdom.

"I'm sorry for making you three stay behind, but it's sad to know that there's one of you betraying me," Julius said, touching the window pane.

"Knowing who's the one betraying him wouldn't really be that much help for me...all because I'd want to make sure that the story is intact." the girl thought to herself, mirroring the wizard king's action as she stared off to the sky as well.

Her mind was filled with what-ifs, but the only what-if that bugged her mind was what if I watched the series more before I got here?

Well, now that she was in their dimension, there wasn't really anything she could do to watch their series. Her sister was busy helping others out for her to help (y/n) get a copy of the series.

"Will you do it?" Julius said, earning the attention of (y/n) who previously was deep in thought.

"You're the wizard king, just give us your orders and we'll do it," Yami replied.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

33.8K 834 20
Blake didn't have magic for most of his life, but he tried his best to not let it get under his skin. His family at the Hage Church helped keep him u...
1.9K 48 14
โ†ณ โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ฎ '๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ'...
855K 28.8K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (โœ”) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
11.5K 190 14
Sequel/pt2 of Walking On The Wrong Path. If you haven't read that book please go and read it now. A few months later, it was supposed to be a peacefu...