zoia, harry potter

De yazzahazard

✿ She fell first but he fell harder ✿ 【Harry Potter x Fem OC】 【DH - Post-Hogwarts】 【AU where Voldemort died... Mai multe

𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙀𝙎
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙓
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙎
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven*
eight
nine*
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen*
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four*
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five*
thirty six
life after hogwarts
ex's*
the forgotten vial
surprise
auror
father's day
sudden tragedy
first day
hollyday
miracle on potters
danger underneath the entertainment
breakfast mess
the lastborn's departure
long-awaited mini-break*
the storm
mother's day
rafe? rafael?
oh great artiste
zoia
epilogue
acknowledgments

thirty seven

13.8K 488 409
De yazzahazard

𝙕𝙤𝙞𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙧

Zoia kept her promise and has been busying herself with O.W.L.S. studies, quidditch and her research.

She didn't tell anyone about her ideas since she doesn't want anyone to steal her ideas so obviously it's hard to do the research alone, however she knows it's going to be worth it at the end of the day.

Zoia hasn't thought about Harry in a while, however sometimes she thinks about the times she caught him sitting at their usual spot at the library, studying by himself. At first she thought it was a coincidence however she always saw him in the exact same spot every monday and wednesday which was their original studying schedule together. Her heart flattered for a moment every time she saw him until she remembered why they stopped hanging out in the first place.

What Zoia also noticed is how less affectionate he is towards Cho which is unusual. She remembered how affectionate he was towards Cho the first time they dated, however this time, it's completely different. They rarely sit together in the great hall and even if they did, Harry acted completely normal. She even caught him staring at her multiple times which she completely ignored.

She doesn't even know if Harry's officially back together with Cho but they're definitely something since she caught them snogging once. When Harry noticed her presence he broke apart and looked at her before Cho pulled him for another kiss. For some reason, this doesn't affect her as much anymore. Sure she still felt uneasy about the whole thing but she doesn't feel that jealous or resentful anymore.

"Hey," someone greeted next to her as she was eating her breakfast alone since Monica just left with Padma.

"Hi Anthony," Zoia greeted back.

"Have you heard about Cedric?" he asked.

"What about him?" she frowned.

"His parents just asked him to come home because his grandfather died," said Anthony.

"What? Oh I feel sorry for him," Zoia said sadly.

"Yeah, but it's good for you," said Anthony.

"I'm sorry what? How is it good for me?" she frowned.

"Cedric told me before he went home, he wanted you to be a seeker for our next game. He already picked your replacement, some third year. Not as good as you but alright," Anthony explained.

"WHAT?" she widened her eyes. "H-how — why?"

"Merlin Zoia, seriously? I've told you so many times you're a great player, best player honestly," said Anthony.

"But a seeker? How am I going to seek? The match is tomorrow!" she started to panic.

"Calm down Zoia," he chuckled and put his hand on her shoulder. "You can do it, besides wasn't your ex boyfriend a seeker?"

"Ex boyfriend?" she frowned.

"Potter right there," he nodded his head to where Harry's at. Zoia looked up and saw him already looking at her. He immediately looked down to his food once she noticed him staring at her and started to fiddle with his bracelet on his wrist. He doesn't even know why he's still wearing it but he knows that he doesn't want to take it off.

"Harry was never my boyfriend," she scoffed.

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows. "We all thought you both were dating."

"No," she bitterly chuckled. "We're just friends and apparently not anymore."

"I see," he replied.

"Well, what class do you have after this?" he asked.

"Herbology," she answered.

"I'm going that way as well actually, want to walk together?" he offered.

"Sure," she smiled at him.

The whole walk was amazing and surprisingly, she learned a lot about the sixth year Hufflepuff and he's actually a very good company.

"So you're telling me you actually enjoy potions with Snape?" asked Anthony in disbelief.

"Why is it so hard to believe?" she chuckled.

"Because it's Snape for Merlin's sake. I can't even be in the same room as him without getting sleepy," Anthony joked.

"So dramatic," she rolled her eyes.

"I swear! It was a shocker I got an E for my potions O.W.L.S.," he said.

"What is it with people hating potions," she shook her head and he just laughed.

"Well this is your classroom, see you later at our game Zoia," he said.

"See you later Anthony," she replied.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

After Anthony told her that she's going to seek during breakfast, the night, all the team members had a meeting to talk about their strategy. Without their captain around, the Hufflepuff is no doubt starting to panic.

Zoia spent the day reading Quidditch Through the Ages to learn more about seeking. Cedric even made her notes about his usual tactics and tips so Zoia would be prepared to seek. She made a mental note to give Cedric something once he came back as a thank you.

It's game day and to say Zoia's nervous is an understatement. Zoia decided to only eat grapes for breakfast since she felt extremely nauseous due to nervousness.

"You can do it Zoia," her team members motivated her.

"You can do it," Tamsin rubbed her back.

Zoia just nodded and gave her a smile.

"Good luck Zoia," Anthony patted her shoulder.

"You too," Zoia smiled at him.

The team then flew to the pitch. For some reason, the whole team decided to make Zoia as a replacement as a captain as well for the captain handshake. Zoia shook Angelina's hand and nodded at her as a way of saying good luck which she returned.

Zoia didn't even pay attention to anyone as she's too concentrated in trying to locate the snitch. From across her she could see Harry doing the same. What Zoia didn't expect is for Harry to suddenly smile at her, she scoffed and looked away right away.

Suddenly Harry flew away which means he saw the snitch. Zoia followed him. She finally saw the snitch and flew even faster, however it's hard to catch up with Harry since he has a Firebolt and her broom is a Comet 260.

As she was starting to catch up with him, she felt a bludger hit her head. She almost fell down, thankfully her hand kept her in the air. Harry was about to catch the snitch, however his head snapped at Zoia right away as he heard a bludger hit her head.

"Zoia!" he screamed and flew under her right away to help her get up.

With Harry's help she was able to get back to her broom.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he saw blood trickling from her head.

"I'm good," she answered. "Thanks."

However before he could answer, she saw the snitch again. The both of then flew right away to the snitch. They were neck and neck. Zoia stretched her hand as much as she could. Zoia then could see Harry's hand next to her. She felt her heart skip a beat when she saw he's still wearing the bracelet with her initials.

There's no doubt Harry could have caught that snitch right away, however for some reason he decided to slow down his broom just a bit which let Zoia ahead of him. Zoia then grabbed the snitch right away and she could hear the Hufflepuff celebrating.

Zoia flew to the ground right away and everyone roamed around her, congratulating her. Suddenly she felt a little light headed probably due to her head injury.

"Hey, hey, I need, hospital wing," she mumbled to someone next to her.

"Okay, c'mon," Anthony replied and he brought her to the hospital wing right away.

As she laid down on the bed, she felt her eyes grow heavy and decided to shut it completely.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

Anthony Rickett is a canon character. I'm not sure what year he's in but I made him a year older than Zoia.

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

82.9K 1.7K 34
↳˳⸙;; ❝ 𝑎𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑙. 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑠. 𝑝𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑛�...
585K 16.7K 162
antheia lupin couldn't believe the burden she had on her shoulders simply because of an event years ago. she hated even more that dumbledore had come...
11.9K 233 24
Follow Alex Potter and Severus Snape through a journey of life, btw no Voldemort because it would pain me to much, James and lily are still dead. So...
221K 7.5K 69
𝘈𝘥𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴... 𝘪𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...