Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

By DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... More

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!

913 32 32
By DonnaMeow0-0

Mela woke up not able to open her eyes still. She felt she was laying on the cold wooden Parquet, which felt nice and cool. She felt her head laying on Sangwoos lap.

She also felt some wet stuff being applied on her skin.

" you're awake? " he asked softly

Mela nodded

" good, just stay laying down and relax "

Mela took a deep breath and felt good there was this cool substance Sangwoo was applying to her face, she didn't have her eye patches on
Which felt comfortable.

Mela hand signed and mouthed ' what's that? '

" it's a cleanser "

Mela smiled which lightened sangwoos heart.

He wiped that cleanser on her face, She then heard a bottle being opened and the next thing she felt some sharp little things touch her skin, she then realized it was an exfoliator. Sangwoo rubbed it gently around her face around her cheeks on her forehead her chin her little nose.

" this feels good doesn't it "

Mela nodded in total relaxation, she couldn't control the smile on her face it was just automatically appearing.

He got a wet cloth then and wiped her face clean from the exfoliator.

Sangwoo then grabbed a cotton pad and applied some toner and rubbed it gently on her face. Mela was having such a great time.

He then grabbed a serum and dropped a few drops around her face and wiped it gently

- Author is feeling like going to a spa now -

Next Sangwoo did was covering her face with some coooool sheet mask. Mela was so happy feeling her face being cooled down after it had been so red and hot from crying yesterday.

" I'll put on some serum for your eyelashes while the mask take its time " Sangwoo said

He grabbed a serum mascara and started applying it to the upper and lower eyelashes of both eyes. What made Sangwoo satisfied was that the black eye was gone, only tiny teeny bits of color was left but it wasn't bold.

He then grabbed her hand gently and wiped it with lotion as well as he did to the other hand he rubbed it on then he massaged her hands and arms relaxingly. He then applied some nail serum to her nails.

He grabbed a hair brush and started brushing her hair gently with a smile on his face. Just seeing that face on mela was enough.

After that he took off the mask and brought the wet cloth and rubbed her face gently with it. And the last thing he did to her face was applying some eye cream and some eye ointment on her eyelids. And lastly he sprayed her with some refreshing body spray.

" and thank you for trying sangwoos Spa~ ✨ "

They both bursted out laughing at his comment

It was beautiful! That moment they had, it was priceless.

Flashback early in the morning :

" .... hello! "

" hey Barbra how you doin "

" hey sang! Great how are you! "

" I'm fine thanks, umm Barbra are you free at the moment "

" aha, tell me what you need "

" can you help me shop for body care products?"

" aaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaaaa "

" is that Dan in the back 😂 "

" you're a spaaa lady naaaw saaangyyy ~ "

" guess what, you're gonna be a spa lady too you're coming with us "

" you bet I am! "

Barbra screamed in the back
" I'll send you the location! "

Before Dan hung up

Sangwoo drove to the location and entered the store it was big and had a lot of stuff seemed expensive too.

He walked around trying to understand what these products was for, concentrating in silence before ....

" yooooohoooooooooo "

" Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap! "

" Jeez don't go around yelling loudly like that "

" it's been a while since I last saw you guys
.... come here " Sangwoo squeezed them both between his arms as they jokingly choked.

" alright " Barbra clapped her hands " let's get down to business! Follow me sang! "

Barbra grabbed a basket and started picking up some important daily products.

" so you're doing this for mela ha " Dan gently elbowed Sangwoo

" yeah she's been sick and i figured this would bring up some joy "

Dan wrapped his arms around his nick
" aaaw so romanticccc! "

Barbra reaches the lip products
" mmm this lip mask, it's so overrated I hate it "
She threw it back on the shelf

" oh but I neeed it! " Dan squealed running to the shelf and picking it up, Putting it on his own lips

" how do you think I look sangyyyy "

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Barbra bursted our laughing

" hey guys I finished let's go " Barbra called them and they followed her. Sangwoo paid for everything. Barbra explained to him what each product was for and told him which product should be applied first step by step.

When they were done they left the store.

" hey sang " Dan called wrapping an arm around Barbra and pinching her cheek softly between his fingers.

" Barbra boo and I are going to have breakfast, you should join us "

" yeah it been a long time since we all hung out" Barbra said

Sangwoo smiled at them " thanks you guys, let's do it another time, Melas alone at home sick, I gotta take care of her, besides ... "

Sangwoo smirked " I don't wanna get in the way of two love birds eating breakfasts together "

Barbra blushed as Dan laughed playfully rubbing the back of his head before he went behind Barbra and hugged her from behind

" well, she finally confessed " he winked

" me?? You were in love with me too and you didn't say it until I did! "

" I didn't think I was your type " he shrugged

Barbra laughed at him, she loved him so much the whole time and was more than happy when she knew he felt the same towards her.

" I always knew you too would end up with each other " Snagwoo said leaving

Dan : " see yaaaa "

Barbra : " tell mela I said hiii "

Snagwoo waved at them before he got into his car and drove away

End of flashback

Snagwoo smiled remembering the fun early morning hour he spent with Barbra and Dan while he was running his fingers through melas hair.

" hey mela ......... wanna hang out with some friends? " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 17.2K 42
❝𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a homicid...
32.8K 891 43
COMPLETED Oh, yuhknow Just another Killing Stalking FanFic. I wanted to have my swing on this manwha after reading it. I'm not sure what to write for...
1.4M 50K 58
After visiting a fansign event of BTS your whole life has changed. Since that day someone started to stalk you, but you had no idea who it was... "If...
37.6K 990 92
I don't own killing stalking in any way, all rights belong to Koogi. This is my first Killing Stalking fanfic, Yoonbum, Sangwoo, Yang (and other char...