𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 ~ Dest...

由 echo-555

Just some Destiel oneshots that I do when I'm bored. Updates will be whenever an idea pops into my head. I wi... 更多

Nightmares
Who Confessed?
I'd take a bullet for you
A/N
Personal Space
Growing Up
Growing Up Part 2
I probably deserved that

You love him?

33 2 8
由 echo-555

This one is an AU it takes place when Dean and Cass have moved in together. But just as friends. Not for long though.
❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★

Castiel was sitting at the bar starting at Dean who was over at the other side of the room talking with a few friends of his.

"You love him don't you?" The bartender asks

"Is it that obvious?" Castiel asks turning to look at him

"Well considering you've been staring at him for the past 10 minutes I'd have to say yes," the bartender looks at Castiel with sympathy

"I'm Noah," the bartender sticks his hand out for Castiel to shake

"Nice to meet you, Noah, my names Castiel," he says and shakes the man's hand hesitantly

"Can I give you a tip?" Noah asks

Castiel nods his head

"If I were you I would just tell him if he rejects you then it's his loss," Noah says

"If only it were that easy," Castiel sighs

"It might not be that easy for other people, but how do you know it won't be different for you?" He asks

"I guess you have a point," Castiel responds

"Well then go for it, it might work out it might not, but you'll never know until you try," Noah says and pats his back from behind the bar and walks away
❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★

                     A few hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Castiel and Dean had gotten back from the bar and back to their shared apartment Castiel decided to take Noah's advice from earlier.

So he walked over to the living room where Dean was sat on the sofa watching some random show that was on.

"Come on Cass, sit down," Dean said patting the seat next to him

Castiel decided to listen to Dean and sat down next to him. He looked over to the clock that was on the wall, the time read 1:06 a.m. It was getting sort of late but that didn't matter. Castiel was going to go through with his plan and tell Dean how he felt.

"Dean," Cass says turning towards his friend

"What's up Cass?" He asks

"Umm, I umm- I wanted to tell you something," he responds

"Okay," Dean says raising an eyebrow curious "What is it?"

"There's been something I've been meaning to tell you, and since there's probably not going to be another time I'm going to have the courage to say this, I might as well say it now," Castiel has to take a deep breath before continuing with what he was going to say, "Dean... I love you,"

A look of shock was plastered all over Deans' face. He was sat there looking at Castiel not making one single movement

Castiel got up and started to pace around the living room muttering to himself that this wasn't a good idea and that he shouldn't have taken that advice from that random bartender.

Dean was finally shaken out of his little trance and looked up at Cass who was still pacing around the living room mumbling.

"Cass," Dean said

Cass turns his head to look at Dean in the eyes. Both of them can't seem to pull their eyes of of each other. Blue against green, green against blue.

To probably any normal person who saw this they would probably just say that it was just a staring contest. Oh but no, if you look into their eyes you would see the love and admiration when they look at each other.

Cass finally decides to break the eye contact and the silence in the room.

"Dean, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, I don't know what got into me," Cass apologizes

"Cass you don't have to apologize, I'm sure that it was just a mistake. I mean if I were you I wouldn't be able to resist me either," Dean says smirking at the end

Cass tries to smile at him but anyone would be able to tell that it was forced.

Dean however was oblivious to the fake smile that Cas was giving him.
"I think I'm gonna go to bed now Cass, I'll talk to you in the morning," he says heading over to the door to his room.

"Dean, wait!" Cass says partly shouting

Dean turns around to look at Cass "Yeah, Cass?"

"Nevermind. Good night, Dean," Cass says

"Night Cass," Dean replies and turns back around and walks into his room for the night.

Cass decides to head to bed as well. He'll try and get the courage to do something about what he said earlier tonight tomorrow.
❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★

When Dean wakes up he looks around his room, as if looking for anything out of place. Normally before he met Cass he was living in a bunch of different motels. He would never stay in one place that long. Well that was until he met Cass, Cass was different, but in a good way.

Dean had met many people when he had been going around from place to place. He never really got to know anyone though. He would normally just stay a night or two and then take off to another place.

Dean did have one rule though, and he not sure why though. It might be because he doesn't want to run into opd hooked ups it maybe some 'friends' he made while there. But he never ever goes back. He has never once in his life gone to a town and then went back just because he could.

That was until he met Cass.

Him and Cas met when Dean was out at a bar, and for once he wasn't actually trying to get laid that night. He just wanted to take his mind off of things. So the only thing he could think of was to get drunk. So that is what he did, or at least tried to do.

He had only barely even drank anything by the time he met him. Dean was sitting at the bar drinking some beer when Cass came and sat next to him.

He was wearing a black suit with a blue tie and then I tan trench coat over top all of it and then to top it all of he had messy hair that stuck up in a bunch of random places.

Now Dean wasn't the type of guy that thought of another guy as hot but damn was this guy sexy.

Dean tried to hide that he was staring at the man but he apparently didn't do a very good job because the man turned around and looked Dean straight in the eye

"Can I help you?" He asked

Dean couldn't speak the mans face made him even more perfect than he already was 'Damn it Dean stop it! You're not gay!' He yelled at himself in his head.

Dean still hadn't answered the man in front of him. Instead he was just staring at the man.

He didn't know what to do so he just started waving his hand in front of Deans face.

"Hello? Excuse me? Are you okay?" He said

Dean for pulled out of his thoughts by his voice. Damn his voice was deep. He sort of liked it though.

"Oh umm yeah, I'm fine," Dean replies

"Okay?" The mystery man says

After a couple minutes Dean was still watching the man. But the thing is that the mystery man could still see Dean looking ad him through the corner of his eye.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asks

Dean's face flushes a deep shade of red. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine," Dean replies

"Yeah well okay, well I'm Castiel by the way," he says

'Castiel. Castiel. Castiel. Huh weird name.' Dean thought

"I'm Dean," he says stucking his hand out for Castiel to shake

"It's a pleasure to meet you Dean," Castiel says shaking his hand
❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★

That was the first time that he met Cass, and sure at the time he had thought he looked hot. Well that feeling currently didn't change.

But when Cas said I love you to Dean last night he didn't know how to react and of course he loved Cass but at the time he didn't know what to say.

But right now as he was laying in bed he thought about it. Maybe he should say it. Cass has done so much for Dean ever since they met.

Right now the only thing that Dean could think of was Cass.

So that's when Dean decided, he was going to say it back I him. He didn't care what reaction he would get at the moment all he cared about was telling Cas he loved him too.

So Dean got up to of bed took a shower, got dressed and brushed his teeth.

When Dean came out of his room Cass was in the kitchen cooking up some pancakes for breakfast.

"Hey Cass," Dean said casually

"Hello, Dean," he replied

"Look Cass, about last night..." Dean said but was cut off at the last part by Cass

"I know Dean, I said I'm sorry," Castiel says with a hunt of sadness in his voice

"No actually that's why I came out here, umm I just wanted to tell you that. Well that. I lo- I love you too," he says

The spatula that Cas was holding fell onto the pan with a big CLANG. Cass turned around quickly to look Dean in the eyes.

"Hell with the pancakes," Cass said walking up to Dean. Once they were only a couple inches apart Cas leaned in and so did Dean. Their lips met in the middle of it all.

The kiss was slow and sweet. But it slowly became more heated. But before things could get even more heated than they already were, Cas suddenly remembered about the pancakes. His eyes shot open and he pulled away from Dean and looked behind him to look at the pancakes on the stove.

Cass quickly walked back to the drive and turned it off. He them walked back over to Dean and kissed him again, this one even more sweet than the last one. This time it shows how much he really did care for Dean.

When Cass pulled away again he made sure to say it, and when he said it he made sure to say it without stuttering this time, "I love you, Dean,"

"And I love you too, Cass,".
❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★❤︎☀︎︎❤︎★

Alright so unlike the other oneshots I did not edit this one because I just dont really feel like doing that right now. I might edit it later but I dont know. This is probably the longest one so far and that's all I really have to say so...

Bye I guess

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.6K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
528K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
351K 15.2K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...