I Found You (SERIOUS EDITING...

By TWloki_emidthun

Everyone has their trials in life and many people can overcome them, It doesn't matter what happened or who d... More

I Found You
Prologue
Chapter 1~ Running Out Of Reasons
Chapter 2~Lightning
Chapter 3 ~Heart Vacancy
Chapter 4~Glad You Came
Chapter 5 ~ Show Me Love
Chapter 6 ~Invincible
Chapter 7~I Found You Again
Chapter 8~ Glow In The Dark
let me tell you something
Chapter 9 ~ I'll Be Your Strength
Chapter 10~Read My Mind
Chapter 12~ Gold Forever
Its my birthday
Nathans 22
Chapter 13~If We're Alright
Chapter 14~ Everybody Knows
Authors Note New Nathan book idea
Next Update
Q & A
Sorry guys
Chapter 15 ~ Satellite
ATTENTION!! Please Read
Chapter 16 ~ The Weekend
Chapter 17~We Own The Night
Chapter 18~Love Sewn
Chapter 19~Dagger
Chapter 20~Lose My Mind
Chapter 21~All Time Low
Epiloge

Chapter 11~Demons

152 4 5
By TWloki_emidthun

Here's Chapter 11~Demons enjoy. (Edited 3/6/22)

 I checked the time it was 3:30 a.m.  "You alright babe?", Nathan asked me.  

"I had a dream about my father." He moved and got up to face me.  

"Was it a bad dream?", he asked.  

"I don't know, my father is dead, so why would be dreaming about him."  It was a strange dream that I couldn't describe.  

"Alright, do you think you can fall asleep again?"  

"I don't know if I can", I stated laying back down.  

"Shhhh it's alright Lana, I'm right here." He wrapped his arms around my waist.  "I will protect you, don't worry", he soothed quietly and his voice calmed me down.  

Soon I had fallen back to sleep. I woke up and the sun was shining through the window.  I turned and felt arms around my waist, Nathan was still sleeping.  I quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to the mirror.  I had the mark on my neck still.  It was now fading pink but it was still visible. I lightly touched it and hissed quietly, for some reason it still hurt.  I turned to see Nathan still asleep on the bed.  I quietly made it over to the door and slowly turned the knob.  I looked back over to the bed and Nathan wasn't there.  I felt hot breathing on the back of my neck, arms snaking around my waist and his lips next to my ear. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered against my ear.  I felt his lips leave a kiss on the back of my ear.  

"I-I'm going to the kitchen", I replied to him.  He pushed me against the door making me gasp.  

"You're not going anywhere", his teeth caught my ear lobe.  "N-Nath what are you doing?". He kissed my ear lobe and then placed kisses down the back of my jaw and to my neck.  

"Don't you want to know what it feels like baby?" He whispered against my skin.  "What what feels like?" I asked nervously shivering at the feeling of his lips grazing my skin. 

"To be bitten, marked by someone like me. I sure would if I were still like you. It's incredible baby, but what's more appealing to me is the taste of you. Your blood smells divine, just one taste baby. That's all I want", he kissed the mark on my neck.  

"What? Why I mean I've not thought about it but. I've always been a little curious as to what it would feel like." I whimpered as the feeling of his lips on the mark stung a little.  

He snickered menacingly, "Well darling, curiosity killed the cat. Will you try it, just for me my sweet?" He askes so sweetly, I almost couldn't say no. 

What this mad man does to me and my insides would drive a nun to douse me in holy water. God he was just so irresistible and tempting, I couldn't look into his eyes even if I tried but I felt the heat of them on my skin, my body. Who could say no to this man when he looks at you like your the only girl in his world, the only girl for who he had eyes for. I gulped nervously, I didn't know the feeling of fangs on flesh but it couldn't hurt right. Might as well try it, awe hell with it. 

"Yes, Nathan. Please! Please bite me, I wanna know what it's like", I begged. Some part of me always wanted to experience what it was like, it just so happens that the one I love, that I was falling more in love with every day happened to just ask me. 

"Very well then", he acknowledged giving my neck a few kisses and one long strip of his warm wet tongue along my neck and jawline.  "Shh Don't scream baby." He sucked on the skin and then I felt his fangs plunge into my neck.  

The pain was too much, it hurt so bad. It was excruciating, my whole body felt like it was on fire.  I never felt pain like this in my entire life.  I blacked out, "What did you do?"  I heard a voice yell at my Nathan.  

"I marked her, She's mine."  

"You took too much blood."  

"She's alright, I swear. I checked her pulse, she's fine.  

"Nathan you should've been more careful next time, you could've killed her." 

 "I didn't that's the important thing I didn't kill her."  

I woke up with the worst pain in my whole life. "What did you do to me?", I asked.  

"Lana", Nathan was the first to speak up, I didn't look at him.  

He gently took my chin with his index finger and thumb and turned my chin to face him.  I looked up into his eyes.  "I'm sorry baby, I just lost control and bit you."  I gulped nervously.  I touched my neck and yelped in pain.  I didn't realize he had bitten me over the mark on my neck.

 "What's happened to me?"

"Lana you've been bitten by your mate, nothing bad happened it's just now the bond has been opened or accepted no one can claim you." I looked up at Nathan with a look of bewilderment and he returned with sorrow in his eyes.  

"So nothing bad happened, what does this mean?"   

"It means Lana that you and Nathan have full connection to each other, he claims you as his now."  

"I belong to you now", I stated to Nathan.  

"Yes baby, I'm sorry I should've waited until you wanted me to", He apologized. 

"Nathan, I know why you did it. Your afraid that someone other than you is going to claim me."

 "I'm trying to protect you", he stated.   

"What did he do this time? oh my god, you accepted the mark and you bit her." Nareesha came running into the room.  

"You bit her! You son of a bitch", she charged at him with this venomous look, that I have never witnessed in her before. Holy Shit, she was pissed! 

"Nareesha stop," I got in front of Nathan.  

"Lana, get away from him. He-h he hasn't been himself lately and looks he marked you too deep you shouldn't even be standing right now. Holy Shit that wound is so deep."

 "He only did it to protect me", there was still some blood on my neck. I could feel it when I covered the wound with my head. Everyone in the room was on high alert because of my blood. I needed to do something even though they could still sense I was or did bleed. Nareesha clearly didn't understand what I was feeling from inside, I felt it the moment his fangs sunk into my skin. Protect Her, Taste Her. She's yours!!  

"You need to control yourself, Nathan." Her eyes flashed a dangerous red.  "I AM CONTROLLING MYSELF", His fanged bared.  

"NATHAN!!" Siva yelled Nareesha was clung to Siva's chest.  

"Nathan calm down this isn't you",  I pleaded with him.  He looked down at me with a scowl.  "Lana get away from him!", Nareesha shouted.  

"Nathan calm down please you're scaring me", I stuttered. I backed up to get away from him but he grabbed my wrist.  And I felt a huge wave of electricity go through me it radiated through him into me and all around us, I couldn't break free from his grasp. 

"It's too late now, we just need to trust that he doesn't harm her. I'm sorry my love, I cannot touch her. Remember the code we all were trying to tell you about", Siva told Nareesha as he comforted her. She nodded in acknowledgment but still looked at Nathan with such hostility. 

  "Don't you dare hurt her Nathan", Nareesha bared her fangs at him and he just laughed darkly.

   This wasn't my Nathan, the Nath who wanted to make me happy and be in my life and protect me.  This thing or "Nathan" held so much evil in his eyes.  

"That is not Nathan, I mean it is him but also it's not", Tom stated.  I tried to look at tom but I couldn't the electricity was too much, I couldn't move.  I was locked on Nathan's gaze.  

" What do you mean? Then what is it?" Nareesha asked.  

"It's him but he's in a blood frenzy." Nathan laughed at Tom, his words were amusing to him.  

I felt him caress my cheek turning my attention from Tom to Nathan, the pulse of electricity ran through me like crazy.  

" We need to get him away from her before we provoke him. He's had a taste of her blood that's what caused this", Tom spoke.  

Nathan snapped his head in tom's direction hearing his plan to get him away from me. Nathan's grip on my wrist tightened and he trapped me in his arms, hissing at Tom and the others warningly. 

 "Let her go," Tom warned and it made Nathan chuckle darkly.

"Never", Nathan stated darkly. 

Max and Jay came rushing into the room and pin him to the wall behind me. I was able to be removed from Nathan's hold on me. He was so strong that it took Max, Jay, and Tom to get Nathan pinned against the wall meters from where he just had me locked in his arms.

 "Nathan baby I know you are in there, please you're stronger than this! Please baby you got to fight this!!" Nathan smirked at me. 

His eyes were as black as midnight and then I heard Nareesha scream," DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYES." 

It was too late, I had already blacked out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I woke up with a huge headache. My heart was basically pounding in my head and everything around me was so bright, I was getting some kind of a migraine. 

My neck, and wrist hurt like hell. I wonder if it could be from the bite, the mark on my wrist practically stung and the bite mark on my neck was sensitive to the touch. I got up dragging myself over to the closet grabbing one of Nathan's jumpers to help me calm my nerves I was still a little on edge from what happened a couple of hours ago. Once I got the large comfy thing over my head and fixed the hem near my knees I walked out of it and over to the mirror to find the mark on my neck was red and painful to the touch but all the blood from the wound was gone. Someone must have taken me up to Nathan's room when I passed out and cleaned the wound or healed it. My guess would have been someone healed it, I live with a house full of vampires come on. I shouldn't be surprised I wouldn't need a bandage, I huffed and opened the door to the bedroom and walked out to find the house it was a mess from Nathan.

I heard yelling and cursing I ran downstairs towards the yelling and cursing and Nareesha stopped me before I entered the room.

"I don't think you should go in there Lana it's not safe! Nathan's not himself right now. It would be wise to stay here until he calms down," Nareesha tried to comfort me and warn me about opening that door before Nathan had any chance of calming down on his own. I could hear the boys pleading and encouraging Nath to calm down for my safety. "

I think he's lost himself if it's gotten this bad. Of course, I was scared out of my mind but I also felt bad for him. I would, the mate bond dragged me so far down. I was head over heels in love with this uncontrollable beast it was astounding. This was crazy to even think about because before I met him and found out what he was and that he was my mate, I loved him and now I'm mad; deeply in love with him. All this time before we met Nath was battling his inner self for control somehow meeting me and finding his mate was the best and the worst all at the same time. I wish there was just some way that I could help him, without putting myself or anyone for that matter at risk. If I was gonna help him I needed to find out more information on how this control thing works.

I was interrupted by many loud banging sounds that lasted only a couple of minutes before I heard it stop. I look to Nareesha to see if she knew anything about why the noise just all of a sudden had stopped and she just shook her head telling me to stay put.

"He can hear you breathing."

I stood frozen. But I never expected to hear his sweet husky Gloucester accent through the wood of the door. God, I missed him, I was glad that he was back to himself. At least it sounded like him, I was so terrified I couldn't even move. All I could do was stand there next to Nareesha frozen unable to do anything.

"It's me, baby, open the door", I heard Nathan say.

"Lana I'm alright, it's ok baby just open the door."

I slowly walked up to the door and placed my hand on the doorknob.

I felt Nathan lean against the wall.

"Please baby, just open the door let me hold you."

I listen to him talk. The pain of not being in his arms was too much. But I was terrified, scared that once he saw me that frenzy of his would return and he would do something that he would deeply regret like biting me again. I felt torn a part of me wanted to stay here on the other side of the door where it was safe but another part of me wanted to see him and make sure that he was okay. The conflict I was feeling started to overwhelm me and I start to cry.

That was when I slowly turned the knob and opened the door.

He got up and faced me. Oh thank heavens, I sigh it was him.

When he saw me standing there with red puffy eyes from crying and the grey jumper, he came up to me slowly.

"Hey Sh, baby I'm so sorry for all of this." Nathan cooed wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug, I exhaled not realizing that I was holding my breath.

"Nathan you scared me to death."

"I know baby that doesn't happen to me very often."

"But it did today, what happened? I don't understand any of this you were completely fine and then like a flip of a switch you weren't."

I clutched onto his hold on me hard and cried more.

"It's something I've dealt with for so long baby, I didn't think about how it would affect you. I can't describe it, it just happens. Like you said a flip of a switch."

"But baby that part of me is gone now. It's okay, I know you were scared. I'm alright now, but I wanted to make sure you were alright. "

"Nathan you scared me."

"I know baby, I won't let anything happen to you."

"I thought you were going to kill me."

"I know baby. I wasn't going to kill you."

"It freaked me out."

"Your safe now."

He holds me tight in his arms and sings a song to try and settle my incoming nerves.

I relaxed against him, listening to his voice and the lyrics he sang to me. I cuddled with him as he rocked us back and forth all of my nerves disappeared as the song he sang came to an end. I looked up at him watching his green eyes sparkle and meet mine.

"What happens now, Nath?"

"We should get some sleep baby."

I nodded.

"Ok."

I slipped my shirt off and put his jumper back on and crawled into the duvet.

And he crawled in next to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I cuddled next to him and he kissed my lips.

" I love you so much, baby".

" I love you too Nathan."

"Good night baby."

He kissed my temple. "Mmm good night Nath."

"I love you baby"

"I love you too Nath good night."

He placed one last kiss on my temple and we fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 83 23
Charlie lost her mom for wanting to follow her dreams, at that fateful day she meets nathan and he saves her life a year later they meet again. What'...
70.9K 1.9K 34
The past can be haunting. It can be traumatic and for this seventeen year old- life hasn't been on her side. Josie Kingsley had everything, money, ho...
7.1K 84 22
A freshman at college Carla just moved to London alone. She left her family and friends back home in Croatia and is trying to adjust to the new envio...
81K 1.9K 42
Jacob has just found out that he stopped aging at the age of 17. Renesmee has started to grow feelings for Jacob. Edward doesn't accept their relati...