Head under water

girlwhowrites730 tarafından

Smut, Fluff// Jack Sparrow x reader// y/n story!! DISCLAIMER:::: I do not own any of the character or plots... Daha Fazla

My Birthday Dream
Not what I expected at a ball
A Pirate
The Ship
Tortuga My Dear
Will?
The Plan

The Crew

1.9K 37 14
girlwhowrites730 tarafından

You made your way over to a table and sat across from Will, Jack sat in the chair directly behind you with his back against yours.

You filled Will in on the curse and the danger that Elizabeth was in.

"We have to save her immediately" said Will.

"Will believe me we've been trying." you replied, "we came here to find a crew to sail with us to Isla de Muerta to stop them from hurting Lizzy, but that's the problem" you continued in a low whisper, "Jack needs them to end the curse so he can get his ship back, and I'm afraid ending the curse may mean Lizzy has to get hurt."

Will's face grew angry and he said, "I'ts just some bloody boat, we have to put Elizabeth's safety first."

"Of course Will" you continued, "That's why I looked into the curse a little more and I found out that they just need the blood of the necklaces rightful owner to break the curse."

Will looked at you confused.

You continued, "Lizzy's not the rightful owner, she stole it from someone when she was little, she never told me who but I know that much." you beamed, "so all she has to do is tell the pirates that she's not the owner and they won't hurt her."

Will smiled and said, "I suppose you're right, but we still need to make sure they don't harm her for another reason, they are pirates you know."

Jack turned around and said over your shoulder, "y/n, we should get moving darling, Gibbs has found us a crew and they're waiting for us at the dock, oh and William, I would prefer if you stayed behind and made sure dear old Elizabeth doesn't wander back, hmh?"

Will glared at him and you turned around and looked at him, your faces were barely two inches apart, you put on the most innocent face you could and looked him directly in the eye and said, "Jack, it would mean the absolute most to me if Will could come, he wouldn't be any trouble, and we could always use extra help." you blinked up at him.

"mmm" Jack said, unable to take his eyes off of yours, "I.. I suppose."

"Excellent, then it's settled" you said, smiling and shooting up, "well let's get a move on, we can't leave Gibbs waiting."

Will smiled and walked ahead of you out of the door.

You stopped before leaving, and smiled back at Jack and said, "Come on Captain, you have a crew to command."

Jack shot up and scrambled out the door but not before stopping right in front of you.

He stared down into your eyes and opened his mouth to speak but closed it again and walked out.

You followed after him and out onto the dock where Gibbs, Will, and a line of men were waiting.

"Here's yer crew Jack" said Gibbs.

Jack looked unsure and studied them, walking up and down the line to see their faces.

"This is the best you could do Gibbs?" he asked.

"Well on such short notice, i'm afraid so Captain." Gibbs replied.

"This will be fine" you smiled at Gibbs, and putting your hand on Jack's arm, you faced him and said, "this will have to do, we don't have a lot of time anyhow." you said, in a low whisper.

He starred down at you and said, "I hope your right love, because these will be the men who save your bonnie sister." he smiled at you and walked away, leading the crew and Gibbs on board.

You gave Will a reassuring look, and returning it, he wrapped his arm around you and you both boarded.

--night--

The crew were all settled in their cabins and Jack, Will, Gibbs, and yourself were sitting at a table on the main deck drinking.

"You know, when y/n and Lizzy were little, they would pretend to be pirates." Will said.

You smiled and rolled your eyes.

"It's true!" Will continued, "I remember when you would make me play mermaid or siren and you two would be the mighty pirates on the sea."

You all laughed and you said, "William Turner, if I remember correctly, you would ask to be the mermaid."

You all laughed harder, and you caught Jack out of the corner of your eye, he hadn't stopped staring at you all night, but you would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it.

You loved to hear his laugh, like his genuine laugh, it made you laugh, and so far no one in your life had had that affect on you, except maybe Lizzy.

You could barely keep your eyes open or manage to say a whole sentence without slurring your words, but you had grown to love the taste of rum.

Will sighed and said, "well I better get some shut eye so I'll be ready for tomorrow.

He smiled at all of you, and leaned down to kiss the top of your head, "Good night y/n, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night Will." you said as he walked off.

You saw Jacks smile fade and his expression change, it seemed like he was jealous, but there was no way, you knew the type that Jack was, and if he was jealous it was just because he hadn't slept with you yet.

Truthfully though, you had no interest in Will, and you never would, he was like a big brother, and you loved him and Lizzy more than anything.

Gibbs stood up and mumbled something about it being bad luck to stay up late before a plan, and he stalked off to bed.

You looked at Jack, who was already staring at you, and said, "Mr. S-sparrow, it could be the rum, but did I see you having a good time t-tonight." your words were slurred from lack of sleep and rum, but for some reason you longed to spend more time with Jack.

He smiled at you and said, "You sound tired love, why don't we head to bed."

You scooted your chair closer to him and said, "I'm not tired, I want to talk more." You put your head on your hands and rested your arms up on the table staring at him.

He laughed lightly and said, "what do you want to talk about, dear."

"You" you replied, "I w-want to know more about you Captain J-jack S-sparrow, you're a m-mystery."

You could feel your eye lids getting heavy but you forced them open to look at him.

"Alright then", he started, "I'll tell you something about me."

You nodded your head in anticipation.

"I love the sea." he said, focusing his eyes on your lips.

"Yes Sparrow, I know that, you're a bloody captain."

"No, y/n," he said focusing his eyes back on yours, "I mean I love the sea at night, I love looking at it, here, come." he said, standing and extending his hand out to you.

You took it and he pulled you up, dragging you to the starboard side.

"Do you trust me?" he said, grabbing onto a rope and looking back at you.

You stared up at him and replied, "of course."

"Good" he said, and with that he pulled you close, and leapt off the side, clinging tightly to the rope.

You made a half circle shape above the ocean and landed back on deck before even realizing what had happened.

"You're crazy" you laughed.

"That I am" he replied.

You both laughed, and, still holding onto you he said, "this is what I mean" he gestured to the open ocean with his free hand, "I love the sea"

He looked out onto the open water and you stared up at him.

He looked down at you, his eyes flickering between up at your eyes and back down to your lips.

Before you knew what you were doing you wrapped your arms around his neck loosely and kissed him.

You pushed your lips softly against his and your tongues fought for dominance.

"y/n", he said pushing away, "we can't, not yet, not right now anyway, you need to sleep."

You felt hurt, and you felt tears coming to your eyes, you turned around and quickly walked to your room, slamming the door behind you.

"Why would he say that." you thought, as you fell face forward onto your pillow.

"Were you getting the wrong signs, were you just stupid?"

You vowed to never let yourself feel like that again, especially towards Jack, and you fell asleep angry.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

110K 4K 15
I do not own Pirate's of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) Rogers and Johanna Mills, savvy? Book two of the It's a...
17.6K 839 14
Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain [Y/N] [L/N] have quite the history. Countless swordfights, canonfights and shipfights, they have had. But what if th...
62.7K 1.7K 11
"You impudent imbecile, you shaggy, formless creature, you mascara smitten man-whore, you---" You are Lord Beckett's daughter, illegitimate if you wi...
38.5K 1.6K 38
Ah, come here lass. Yes, I'm talking to you. There ya go. Now, yer ma has told me that ya don't like pirates. Well, do ya? Aye, yer ma's always hone...