Vincenzo: I Belong To You

Von MissIamKinky

He lived searching for her... She lived in a false romantic fairytale... Will they live happily ever after? ❤... Mehr

Vincenzo: I Belong To You
Passione 1
Passione 2
Passione 3
Passione 4
Passione 5
Passione 6
Passione 8
Passione 9
Passione 10
Passione 11
Passione 12
Passione 13
Passione 14
Passione 15
Passione 16
Passione 17
Passione 18
Passione 19
Passione 20

Passione 7

2K 20 1
Von MissIamKinky

I decided to wear a soft chiffon maxi skirt designed with big florals in different soft colors with a magenta string belt on my waist. White cotton sleeveless top that is tucked in on my skirt, white doll shoes, and I braided my long hair with a soft pink flower pin at the end.

Two days akong nakulong rito, gusto ko ng lumabas at mag-explore. I put on some oil control powder on my face, eyebrows, mascara and tinted lip gloss, got my small sling on my shoulders, some long boho necklace on my neck, a silver bracelet on my wrist. Got my phone, some cash, my other amex card and I left the room. There is a light skip on my steps at I walk through the mansion, excited na kasi akong makita ang pool ulet because it's just out of this world. It's like a pool made for gods and goddesses to swim through. It's so large with geometric patterns under, mystical statues surround it with flowing water on them. There were lights surrounding it too making the water sparkle like stars. Ang ganda-ganda din ng garden dahil may malaking fountain, a half circle roman like structure with statues, vines with violet flowers crawling on them, pine trees, bushes cut into animals, different kind of flowers. Basta bongga! Nang makalabas ako sa garden, tinignan ko ang mansion and it's really high. It's like a mansion for royals, secluded pero kitang-kita mo ang buong city. Mabilis akong pumunta sa pool at nadatnan ko roon si Vincenzo, reading the morning paper, a table full of food. Napansin ko rin na may mga tauhan siyang nakabantay sa paligid. I wave to some of them who looks my way at masaya akong lumapit sa kanya medyo napa step back lang konti nang makita kong nakasuot siya ng black shades nang ibinaba niya ang paper.

"Hey..." I said smiling as I kiss him on the lips, light lang dapat pero ang loko, hinawakan niya ko sa leeg and he deepens the kiss. I know I am blushing when our lips part but I shrug it off and sit at the chair opposite to him. "I need to get a new phone." sabi ko sabay bagsak sa phone ko sa tile floor, tinapakan yon at inihagis sa pool. "I broke it." pacute kung sabi and he raise his eyebrows.

"You just dump it in the pool angel."

"Believe me, it's for your own good. My parents will track me down with that. They are going to flip if they find me with you."

"And that's a bad thing?" I shake my head as I sip from the glass of fruit juice that I fill up from the pitcher that was on the table.

"No, but I kind of told them that I ran away with you instead of attending my wedding so..."

"You really said that?" I nod my head as I start to stuff my face with omelette that has brocolli, peas, basil and sausages. I moan as the flavours explode in my mouth, buttery, cheesy, crunchy, so tasty!

"This is so good!" masaya kong sabi. His face softens and smiles making my heart jump. He's gorgeousness is a perfection.

"Lexine, why are you sitting away from me?" I frown at him as I continue to eat. "Come here." I wipe my lips with the napkin at lumapit sa kanya. I squeal when he grabs my waist and sits me on his lap.

"V, your men are close." hiya kong sabi at tumingin ako sa paligid.

"They did see us kissing."

"Good point." pinisil niya ang waist ko and I giggle like a schoolgirl.

"Now, you told your parents that you ran away with me?" I bite my lip.

"Kinda... I talked to my mom and I kinda hinted that I'm with another man. She was relentless by the way and I didn't know what to reason out anymore."

"You should have told her the truth, now she thinks that it's your fault the wedding was cancelled."

"Ayoko lang kasing palakihin na. It's my personal life, they should mind their own business."

"I know what your coming from. But what if your boyfriend turn the tables on you? Your families here are on the spotlight." napangisi ako.

"Let him try and I will break him. I've got something on my sleeve so no worries."

"If you say so... But Xin, if he ever hurts you, I will retaliate and you can't stop me." His face is serious as he said that. And I know he will do it because he cares for me.

"Okay... I won't stop you." I answer. His face turns back to his happy one and he starts to feed me. "I need to go out, buy a new phone." he called one of his men at may lumapit na isa. He's not as bulky as the others, but still has muscles, he has slightly long hair, tan, tall, and cute. He looks younger than me though.

"This is Damien and he'll accompany you outside. Whatever you need, tell him." he puts something on the table and my eyes widen when I see a black card. Oh shit, how rich is this man. The card that every woman wishes for to fulfill their shopping fetishes. Sadly, I hate shopping. "This is yours... Use it by any means necessary."

"Ah no...V, I have my own money and I can buy anything I want with it. I don't need this." he's hold tightens on my waist and I flinch.

"I think you're forgetting who you belong to?" he growls. He pressed his thumb to my lips and I blink. "Your my woman, and you will spend nothing but my own money, understand?" I feel like I've been slapped in the face. So anong ibig niyang sabihin? That I can't take care of myself?! This asshole, sa harap pa talaga ng mga tauhan niya at ni Damien na mukhang kabado na because of the sudden tension between us. Kinalma ko ang sarili ko, I can't make a scene. I look at him and to the card. "Lexine" tawag niya and I grip his nape hard making him wince.

"Enzo, have you dated many women before me?" I ask, his jaw tick and I caress it with my fingers.

"That doesn't matter. You're here, you're my woman, no one else." I raise my eyebrow at him and he sighs. "I did date Xin, I'm a man."

"So, you gave this woman you dated everything they wanted? Shopping spree as it's finest, fancy restaurants, grand vacations..." he stiffly nods his head and I smile softly. No wonder. Now I understand why he acts like this. "Is this your first relationship?"

"Why are you asking me this? Of course it is. We are exclusive, no man can take you away from me." I smile even more and cupp his cheeks.

"Then stop grouping me with them! I don't need your money to stay with you okay?" his forehead frowns and I press my finger on it. "If you want us to work, you need to understand that I'm not just your woman. I'm your partner, lover, girlfriend. I know you're new to this relationship thing so I understand." he sighs then smiles lovingly making my heart flip.

"Sorry angel. It's just the way I am, I want to give everything that you want." he brushes his knuckles on my cheek and I give him a quick peck.

"But your all I ever want..." I whisper to him making him stiffen. Nagulat na lang ako nang bigla niya kong halikan. This time it's sweet and gentle like his pouring all his feelings from it and I accept. I don't even care if his henchmen are around watching. Tumigil lang kami nang may tumikhim. I turn my head shyly and see Marcos caught us in an awkward position again. Nong una ay noong nasa library kami and Vicenzo was doing wicked thing with his fingers.  "Goodmorning..." bati ko.

"Goodmorning Miss Lexine." bati niya with a hint of teasing smile on his face.

"Please just call me Xin..." I'm about to get off of his lap but his arms cage me in letting me settle. Tumingin ito kay Vincenzo with a raised eyebrow.

"My boss won't like it if I call you that." I look at him and he just quirk  his lips.

"Okay... I guess you guys are gonna work on some business so I'm gonna leave now." kinuha ko ang black card. "Thanks for this, I'll use this if I really need it, happy?"

"Si tesoro, have fun going out." I give him a peck and he releases me from his lap. "Damien, take care of your donna." napansin kong natigilan ang dalawa sa sinabi niya. Well, whatever it is, I hope it's not bad. Damien walks first to show me the way, I wave Vincenzo goodbye and follow his young henchman. We walked a lot far when we got in front of the house where a black Volvo is waiting for us together with Dario which I presume is our driver. I greet him and he just nods his head and opens the car door. I slid in, the two settled in front. As we descend from the driveway, I clearly see the whole villa and it amazes me. The whole place is surrounded by trees, lush green grass, there are other buildings on the side and the fascinating of all is it's perch on a hill. A true classic place. This is the Mangietti House where my man is the master. I don't know if I can handle it. Things really are pacing fast. Imagine me, from a broken hearted bride, to this, being with a mafia boss who cares and loves me. Do I have to be happy? Do I deserve this?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

627K 878 2
COMPLETED. UNEDITED. R-18. SPG. MATURE CONTENT. Daddy Series #3 Laura was an orphan. She was six years old when she was taken to an orphanage becaus...
357K 4.3K 55
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENES NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS! R-18| SPG| Matured Content| Si Erisha Llarenas ay isang 16 years old na...
909K 14.5K 42
Note: This is not your ordinary lovestory. Pumayag si Seran nang hilingin ng kanyang kaibigan na makipag-love making sa asawa nito, wala kasing kakay...
113K 1K 13
WARNING: R-18 Nagkaroon si Aria ng kasintahan na doble ang tanda sa kanya, si Henry. Naging masaya ang relasyon nila hanggang sa napagpasyahan ng nob...