✴️✴️ We are the fighters✴️✴️

Auriana_AuraGuardian द्वारा

Cyberaya, a prominent city, a city more like a dreamland. A dreamland where the citizens of Cyberaya live eve... अधिक

||Information.
||The Beginning!
|| M.A.T.A. Academy...Part-1
|| M.A.T.A. Academy... Part-2
|| The Astonishing Test...
|| The ZC Parcel...
|| Arrival.
|| Beauty in Disguise.
|| Dazzling Exquisite.
||Too tough for a spar...part-1
|| Too tough for a spar... part-2
||Mysterious energy...
||Fight with an... alien? part-2
|| MISSION: ALIEN.
|| Mysterious boy...
||The Investigation.
|| The Investigation. part-2
|| New City!
||The Envelope...
|| Fishes and Seahorses!!
|| The Suspicious Day...
|| HALLUCINATION?!... Maybe not.
|| Interrogation... part-1
|| Interrogation... part -2
|| Solved Mystery and Revealed Identities...
|| Epiphany.... part- 1
|| Epiphany... part-2
|| Mamak Maju!
|| Situations and vice-versa!
|| Off we go to Iceland!
|| Reunion with an old enemy...
|| Changing Colours...Part-1
|| Changing Colours... part-2
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.1
|| The Little Wolfies!... pt.2
|| In a world with no Power Spheras! pt.1

|| Fight with an... alien?

409 15 145
Auriana_AuraGuardian द्वारा

Author's pov~

All the young agents were returning back to their meeting place disappointed.

First, team east arrived.

"Isshh... I think that there is some problem with your radars." Jet claimed pointing at Roxa's Digilet.

Hearing this, Roxa's eye twitched in annoyance.

"What did yo-" 

" Ro! Relax! And Jet! our radars are in perfect conditions." Auriana said.

"Auri! Ro!"

The team east turned to see the team west jogging toward them.

"Any avail?" Adrian asked.

"Nu-hu. You guys?" Ali asked.

"Nothing." Alicia answered.

"Hey Guys!"

Team north arrived.

Comot immediately jumped on Ali.

"Anu?" Zathan asked.

Anna sighed and shook her head.

"We found nothing, the whole path is just..." Khai trailed.

"Spooky!" Bulat completed.

"Hey! there, guys!!!"

Mika said rushing over to everyone else.

"Anything guys?" Eunice asked coming from behind.

"Nothing yet..." Moon said frowning.

"By the way, where are Chris and Zass?" Jet asked.

Eunice sighed and pointed her thumb behind her.

Everyone glanced where she was pointing and saw the two boys walking towards them with Chris's ears covered and Zass rubbing his arms.

"What's up with these two now?" Ali asked.

"They are sca-"

"Nothing! it was just a bit cold out there!" Chris said cutting off Mika.

Mika was about to debate with him but stopped herself when the north-west team arrived.

"Any aspect guys?" Zathan asked.

"Nothing! there is a dead end on that way." Roza replied.

"But the satellite signals detected this place itself, even the radars are catching signals, and for the exact location, we will need stronger radiations but... there's no difference in the frequency of the radiations." Khai exclaimed.

"There is something that we are missing out..." Roza claimed.

"But What?" Chris muttered.

"Without the stronger radiations, we can't reach the energy source. But we have checked in all the directions, but had no avail." Iman spoke.

There was a moment of silence before some of them realized something.

"All the directions!" Anna said in realization and hugged Iman tightly.

"You have no idea that with your this statement, we may find the energy source!!" She said to the shy girl.

"Umm.. really? but... how?" Iman asked.

"Iman! you said that we have searched in all the directions, but in reality, we haven't!" Ali claimed with a grin.

"Huh?" the others were confused.

"Ali is right! just think of it. The frequency level of radiations we are receiving is the copy of the radiational frequency level from the satellite radars." Auriana stated.

"And maybe, the radiations are radiating upwards in a vertical direction which caused the satellite radars to detect them." Alicia asserted.

" And as we have the copy of the frequency level, we can only detect them but can't locate the exact location." Adrian stated.

"Therefore, considering all these factors, there are chances that the energy source is not in any direction, it is right below us, Underground." Rudy claimed as he crouched down on his knee.

"Right! it can be possible!"

"So now, let's see if those assumptions are correct or not." Eunice said sitting on her knee and re-starting the radars and then pointing it towards the ground.

The device kept beeping at a normal pace.

"Sis! increase the radar's wavelength catching." Nathanael suggested.

Eunice nodded and increased the wavelength catching ability.

The Digilet immediately started beeping at a fast pace.

" So the energy source is really underground!!! half assignment complete!!" Roxa and Moon said doing high-five.

"Well.... one problem solved but another rises." Zathan said keeping his hands on his hip.

"Yeah, how are we gonna actually find and know what the energy source is exactly?" Mika questioned.

Ali activated IRIS and looked at the ground then, jaw-dropped.

"Ali? what happened?" Nathanael asked.

"There is a whole tunnel and a giant cave down there...." Ali said in amusement.

"WHAT?!?!"

"Come on guys, it was a battlefield! people must have dug those tunnels and cave to.., you know, escape and all!" Adrian exclaimed.

"And I think the energy source is inside those tunnels or that cave." Bulat spoke.

" But now the question is, how are we gonna get down there? there should be a secret entry or something nearby." Jet said looking around.

"Leave it to me!" Ali said and started scanning the surroundings.

"To be honest, I am feeling like a detective you know! solving mysteries~" Moon claimed.

Others except for Ali sweat-dropped.

"Found it!!" Ali said running into a distance towards................................. a humongous boulder.

The others followed him and Khai asked,

"Why are we here?" 

"Cause the entry to the tunnel in underneath this boulder!" Ali responded.

"Underneath 'this' boulder?" the others asked while looking at the size of the boulder.

"Guess we have to break the boulder..." Nathanael guessed.

"But it is HUGE! how are w-"

"I will get that done! Back up everyone!" Eunice said activating Navara.

" NAVARA CLASH!" 

The Chakrams glowed and were thrown by the brunette girl.

The Chakrams reached on top of the boulder and cut it right through the center.

The two pieces of boulders fell back and the Chakrams returned to it's owner.

Everyone peaked inside the big hole in the ground.

"Wow! well done Eunice!" Roza praised.

Eunice did a thumbs up with a smile.

"Okay now time to go down there!" Zathan said.

"I think Ali should scan aga- ZATHAN!!" Khai was cut off as Zathan had already jumped into the hole.

"Is he crazy?!"

"Trust me! he has done crazier things!" Roxa said chuckling.

"Hello? guys! can you'll hear me?" Zathan's voice echoed from below.

"Loud and clear Thanie!" Roxa yelled back.

"Good! there is nothing down here except for darkness! so just jump down! and make sure you land on your feet and not flat and breaking your bones!" Zathan said in a warning tone.

" Okie! here I Come!" Roxa said and jumped down.

One by one, everyone reached down the hole.

"Woah! it's pretty dark in here! I can't see a thing!" Moon claimed.

Then, everything was visible as the seven newcomers activated their weapons so that their glow can lit up the tunnel.

But as soon as that happened, half of them almost screamed as an ancient time's soldier helmet was hanging on a spider web.

"O....kay.... I officially declare that this place is creepy!!" Moon said closing her eyes.

"Creepy? it's cool!" Anna said with sparkles in her eyes with her phone already in her hand for clicking multiple photos.

"Seriously Anu!" Auriana said face-palming.

"The Archaeological department should visit this place..." Alicia said looking at something on the ceiling of the tunnel.

Everyone followed her gaze and..... saw an old shield stuck in the rocks.

"*gulp* L-let's get going further!" Roxa said as and clearing the spider web with one of her arrows and keeping aside the helmet.

Everyone followed her.

Anna too, but before that, she made sure she also had more than twenty photos of that shield as well.

*BEEP**BEEP*BEEP*

"The Signals are getting stronger." Nathanael claimed.

On their way, they saw many ancient artifacts like broken and rusted swords, shields, helmets, some other weird things, some broken pieces of soldier armor and all.

Some of the Young Agents were creeped out, some were amused, some were..umm... neutral?

After some time, they reached in front of a BIG wall with a pile of rocks beside it.

The Wall wasn't fully built, I mean, it wasn't touching the ceiling, it only reached the 3/4 height of the tunnel.

The Agents exchanged glances and then started climbing the pile of rocks to see what's on the other side.

When they reached the top and Eunice placed her right hand on the wall's top, the Digilet started beeping faster than before.

The others realized that it means that the energy source is right on the other side of this wall.

In excitement and curiosity, they pulled up their heads to look at the other side.

But when they did, they were beyond shocked.

They all froze at their positions.

There, they saw a weird-looking............... what to call this machine...

"What is this thing?" Rudy asked.

The seven newcomers unconsciously muttered,

"It's a spaceship..."

"A spaceship?! are you serious?"

The seven realized what they just said and lowered their heads from the wall.

"We mean... it does look like a spaceship so.. just a hunch!" Roxa and Zathan said nervously.

"For real? spaceship, Alien, and all that stuff is all imaginary!" Chris claimed.

"No! they are real!" Nat and Eunice spoke without a second thought.

"How can you be so sure?" Roza asked folding her arms.

"Guys! no need to make things complicated... listen, we know that there is no proof that aliens and stuff do exist, but there is also no proof that aliens do not exist. All this is a mystery." Auriana said and sighed before continuing,

"And for us, seven of our instincts say that aliens do exist and we have been taught to trust our instincts as much as we do on the proof." Auriana claimed.

"We know that you guys don't believe us so let's drop this topic and decide what to do next!" Anna said folding her arms.

Alicia pulled her head above the wall once again and then came back down.

"You know what? let's check that thing from near or possibly from inside." Saying this, Alicia was about to climb the wall and jump on the other side but a hand pulled her back down.

"We can't go near it!" Auriana claimed with narrowed eyes.

"Why?"

Auriana pulled her head above the wall and told the others to do the same.

"*points at thing* look! cameras!" She said.

Everyone came back down.

"No worries! I will hack those!" Ali said.

"No Ali! conserve your energy!" Adrian said.

"But then, how are we going to even cross this wall and go on the other side?"

"Using Invisibility!" Zathan claimed with a smirk.

"But only you guys can us-"

"Each and everything we touch while being invisible becomes invisible as well until we move away from it." Roxa stated.

"Great! so now we can hold hands and become invisible!" Moon claimed jumping.

" Okay, but how will we know where the others are exactly? what if we bump onto each other?" Jet asked scratching his head.

"An invisible person can see the eye orbs of the other invisible person but a visible person cannot." Anna stated.

Timeskip~

After reaching the entrance door of the... err.... machine? spaceship? whatever that thing is.~

Okay so.............. the Agents have divided in groups again which were the same as from before,

Eas, West, North, South, and North-West.

"Ali!"

"On it!"

Ali hacked the door locks and the door slid open.

"Woah! this is so cool from inside!!" Bulat said in amusement.

"Yeah! and also, It is fun being invisible!" Khai claimed.

"Quit chatting and focus!" Rudy warned.

Everyone started walking straight.

After a minute, they reached in front of another door.

After hacking it, Ali and the other's entered inside an-

"WOAH!!" without a second thought, half of them yelled in amusement.

Hearing this, a computer screen turned around immediately.

"Huh? where did that voice come from? hmm.. must be Probe." saying this, the computer turned back around.

Alicia turned on the intercom and whisper yelled,

"You all almost got us caught!"

"Relax Alicia, that computer seems... careless type." Ali said through his intercom.

"Anyways, just look at this room! it's so cool!!" Jet said through the intercom and Zass nodded vigorously.

"This looks like a control room..."Rudy claimed.

"I agree."Said Adrian.

Auriana was about to say something but stopped herself as everyone heard faint voices from outside the room.

"Someone is coming! Everyone! move towards the walls quietly!" Auriana told.

Everyone nodded and went towards the walls.

The doors slid open and a green box head man and a purple robot stepped in.

Seeing them, all the Agents except the seven newcomers whisper- yelled,

"Alien?!?!"

The Greenhead alien immediately turned around and looked around.

"Eh? WHO IS IT?!? SHOW YOURSELVES!!!" the greenhead demanded.

The seven newcomers knew that their colleagues have messed up.

'Damn it...' the seven thought.

To be continued...

_________________________________________

Hey Readers,

So, the question of the day,

"No question!"

Don't forget to vote~

BYE! and Have a nice day!

Your Author,

Auriana~ 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.2K 1.1K 34
(Male!Various x Male! Villain! Reader) Brought up by anger and pain, one boy seeks out his revenge. Suffering while in the dark was all he's ever kno...
6.2K 206 14
Sabriye's not only a fan of Boboiboy, but also Ejen Ali and fate has more in store for her. She gets sucked into a portal once again and gets telepor...
20.4K 3.2K 75
You know how it feels when those you love are the key factors as to why you are scarred physically and emotionally?. You don't? Well, Maliya Jamil ca...
11.5K 267 28
[The General of M.A.T.A Academy sent 2 young agents and 1 mentor to track and stop the numeros... But what happens if everything goes wrong? 'Started...