Reach For The Stars (Eddie Re...

ohmybarricade द्वारा

She was so magnificent. A beautiful unknown creature. Her blonde hair flowed down her back so flawlessly that... अधिक

Chapter 1-Meeting
Chapter 2- Music Prodigy
Chapter 3- A Heart Full Of Love
Chapter 4-Falling
Chapter 5-Blissful
Chapter 6-Sleepover and The New Girl
Chapter 7-Coffee
Chapter 8-Moving
Chapter 9- The Fight
Chapter 10-Don't You Forget About Me
Chapter 11-Premiere and Afterparty
Chapter 12-Morning
Chapter 13-Preparation
Chapter 14-Lake
Chapter 15-Break Me Like A Promise
Chapter 16-Golden Globes
Chapter 17-I Still Love You
Chapter 18-Swimming
Chapter 19-Oscars
Chapter 20-Dress Designing

Prologue

6.1K 53 2
ohmybarricade द्वारा

Prologue

It was all over. The casting, my life, Les Miserables. But it all comes back in flashes. The little prodigy piano girl, Samantha,Hugh,Russell, Anne, and... Amanda.

I watched as she gathered her stuff and hugged our co-stars. She came up to me and gave me one last hug before saying goodbye and kissing my cheek.

"I'll miss you Eddie." She whispers and buries her head into the crook of my neck. I just wish this moment would never end, but she was gone in a minute, leaving me standing there in a trance.

" Hello? Eddie? You still there? It's time to go!" I snap out of my trance to see Samantha standing in front of me waving her hand.

"Oh yeah I was just getting ready!" I say smiling.

She hugs me and we embrace for the last time in a while.

"Bye Sam I'll miss you!" I shout as she lets go and walks out of the shooting scene.

I look around one last time, admiring the staffs handiwork. I grab my stuff and walk out of the doors.

Now let me tell you what had happened.

New fanfic!!

It's based on the Les Miserables cast! If you know Amanda Seyfried ,Eddie Redmayne, Anne Hathaway, Russell Crowe, and Hugh Jackman!

Love, Angela<3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.1K 598 33
As a child, you would always admire and adore those superheroes that you always read in comic books or on the big screen TV. However, you had an idea...
14.7K 352 21
You get scripted to play as Cosette in the remake of your favorite musical Les Misérables. You knew that your favorite actor Eddie Redmayne was going...
55.4K 928 37
Previously called: am I meant to know you? **Strong language Completed !!
6.6K 311 41
"Admit it, you find me wildly attractive."