My Post Infection AU [Hollow...

De StarwingSgazer955

A betrayed Vessel was pushed down the fountain as a sacrifice to the Pale King in hopes he would return. Kill... Mai multe

Prologue + A/N
Part 1: Wyrm in a Basin
Part 2: Crystallized Tree Roots with Thorns
Part 3: Where the Geo Piles Up
Part 4: Hive of Glass
Part 5: Golden Face, Shrieking Void
Interrupting A/N #1
Part 6: Broken Horns
Part 7: Higher with a Cost of Freedom
Interrupting A/N #2
Part 8: Signs and seals
Part 9: Burnt Honey
Part 10: Rocks in a Hard Place
Interrupting A/N #3
Part 11: To my dearest companion...
Part 12: Mantis and Spider
Part 13: Slaughterhouse
Interrupting A/N #5
Part 14: Fools and Fiends

Interrupting A/N #4

101 2 10
De StarwingSgazer955

As much as I hate these. I feel the need to post this.

While updates have been rather frequent recently, up until like two? weeks ago, I have smashed myself into a giant brick wall that blocks my writing progress and am having to slowly move around it before I can keep writing this.
This actually applies to almost all my books right now. I can only write fun little side stories in my current mindset. Which is awful because what's actually happening is I know how to continue the story once I get to a certain point, but getting there is like the Path of Pain. Which is funny because if I really wanted to, I could just time skip there. But that throws off the style I've been writing in.
I could probably rant at how much mindless time skips annoy me, but I won't force you to read that.

As much as I hate these, I just want to point out: 800 reads? What the heck? I remember when I was joking about this passing my art book [btw I posted a part in that that contains lots information for this book. So ha.] which is still as about 450. As well as when like two weeks ago I was joking about 666 reads.
Where are you people coming from????

Ok, I'm going to be honest. The real reason I made this part was to apologize for making the last chapter end on basically a cliffhanger and then not update as frequently as I would like to.
It's really weird to me because unless I can come up with a lot filler material, it is second to last chapter. Which terrifies me because I have a lot left to write and discuss before the ending.

Oh boy. That's going to be fun!

This part of the A/N is a reminder that my Oneshot book exists, if you want to check that out or request something of me...

I dunno what I'm doing with this... it's kind of a mess... you can probably tell that I'm struggling with writing.

Here's a quick doodle I made.

Praise the child. The child is a freaking legend.
If it weren't for the Grimmchild, I probably would've given up on Hollow Knight.

That kid has saved my butt in thick and thin. I'm really mad I can't use him against either of the Grimms in the Hall of Gods.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

23.4K 613 21
[Takes place after the Fontaine's main quests, so massive spoilers in that story. No spoilers for Furina's personal quest.] After seeing Furina's dem...
3.7K 69 20
Twelve. That was their name, or at least the closest thing they would ever receive. With the escape of every single vessel in the battle of the abyss...
13.8K 349 33
With Nightmare coming to terms back to his original form he still struggles to fit in as the prince of darkness, however in the shadows many follower...
57.8K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...