ULTRAWOMAN RWBY STORY

بواسطة 22wlauzon

The tale of the legendary Ultrawoman.... begins here... 伝説ウルトラウーマンの物語... 始めよ... All characters in the story b... المزيد

Prologue.
Episode 1: The cry from a planet.
Episode 3: Eternal traveler.

Episode 2: A demon bird who crosses the sky

46 1 1
بواسطة 22wlauzon

"RWBY began to search for the Sky Planet Oolanuzo (天空惑星オオラニューゾ Tenkū wakusei Ooranyūzo) to get answers on where to find the first power."

RWBY:"Where could this planet be?."

"RWBY continued looking, until she found a light blue planet with rings."

RWBY:"This must be Planet Oolanuzo."

"RWBY headed down to the planet, and when she entered the atmosphere, she saw a group of large, floating rocky islands."

RWBY:"Wow....."

"RWBY flew down to one of the floating islands, and transformed into Owa."

Owa:"Hello!... is anyone home?!."

"Owa heard nothing but the soft wind wisping past her hair."

Owa:"Strange.... I see no trees anywhere, and yet this planet has oxygen."

"Owa wandered around for a while, wondering where everyone was."

"Suddenly, Owa stoped moving, she began to feel like someone was following her."

"Then, out of nowhere, Owa was jumped by a cloaked figure."

"Owa had no time to react, so the figure was able to knock her to the ground."

Owa:"OW... WHAT THE HELL!!."

"The figure pointed a sword at Owa."

????:"State your business!."

"Owa looked at the cloaked individual for a few second."

Owa:"Just a traveler, looking for some answers!."

"The figure keep his eyes on Owa, before letting out a small chuckle."

????:"Well then you better start looking around."

"The figure took his hood off, revealing to be a young boy."

????:"Here on Planet Oolanuzo, us Oolanuzonians can provide you all sorts of answers."

"The boy looked at Owa."

Aeroda:"I'm Aeroda."

(エアロデイ Earodei)

"Owa stood up."

Owa:"I'm...... Owa."

Aeroda:"It's nice to meet you Ultrawoman RWBY."

Owa:"You.... you know my name?."

Aeroda:"Of course, how could I not.... you're a legend throughout the universe."

Owa:"Hmmm....."

Aeroda:"...So, are you looking for answers on where to find the four holy powers?."

Owa:"Y...yes, I am."

Aeroda:"I'll be happy to tell you some information regarding their whereabouts."

OWA:"You will!?."

Aeroda:"BUT..... I first require a favor from you!." 

Owa:"Huh?."

Aeroda:"You see, a great demon bird has been terrorizing my people,  I want you to exterminate it....."

Owa:"Anything to help out the innocent lives of the universe.... so where is this overgrown chicken you speak of?."

Aeroda:"Well..... we first need to wait for night to come, because that's when it appeares.

Owa:"Hmmm.... ok."

"Later on that night."

"Owa and Aeroda both keep a sharp eye out for the demon bird, but they see nothing."

"Owa began to have doubts about if Aeroda was telling the truth."

"But just as Owa was about to leave, she and Aeroda heard a loud shriek."

Aeroda:"Look, there it is."

"Owa looked off into the distance, and saw it."

"A Terochilus."

"Start music here"

"Terochilus roar"

Owa:"So..... that's your demon bird!."

"Owa took out the RWBY eye, and transformed back into Ultrawoman RWBY."

"As the Terochilus flew towards Aeroda, RWBY quickly intercepted it."

"Terochilus roar"

"Terochilus and RWBY then charged towards each other, and began fighting."

"RWBY attempted to punch Terochilus, but the massive bird attacked by firing energy bullets at her."

"RWBY created an Ultra barrier to deflect the energy bullets, but as soon as she stopped using the barrier, the Terochilus fired a red energy beam from his mouth that hit RWBY."

RWBY:"URRK!."

"RWBY fell to her knees, paralyzed and unable to move."

"Terochilus roar"

"Terochilus then leaped over to RWBY, and began kicking her around."

Aeroda:"GET UP RWBY!!."

"But RWBY couldn't move."

"Terochilus then took this opportunity, and began to spit his webbing at RWBY."

"RWBY was unable to do anything as the monster bird covered her in webbing."

Aeroda:"No.....RWBY!."

"Stop music here"

"Terochilus roar"

Aeroda:"RWBY.....GET UP RWBY!!!."

"Terochilus heard Aeroda's cries, and looked towards him."

"Terochilus roar"

"Terochilus began to stomp over to Aeroda."

RWBY:"What......what am I doing?......how did I allow myself to fall?!."

Aeroda:"RWBY.....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!......GET UP AND FIGHT!."

RWBY:"No!....no...I wont allow myself to give in to this bird!."

"RWBY's body then began to glow a bright red."

"Start music here"

"The webbing then began to break apart, and with a mighty scream, RWBY was free."

Aeroda:"RWBY!."

"Terochilus looked back at RWBY."

"Terochilus roar"

"RWBY then charged at Terochilus, while it fired it's red energy beam at her continuously."

"RWBY deflected every attack that Terochilus threw at her."

"Terochilus roar"

"The bird monster was finally fed up with RWBY, and then spat his webbing at RWBY."

"But RWBY had a plan, she punched Terochilus, causing him to fall flat on his back, while his own webbing began to cover his head."

"Terochilus's entire head was covered in his own webbing."

"RWBY then finished the job."

RWBY:"SPALVA RAY!!!."

"RWBY fired the beam at Terochilus, causing the bird monster to explode."

Aeroda:"YES!!."

"Stop music here"

"RWBY looked at Aeroda, and gave him a thumbs up."

Aeroda:"Thank you RWBY, now I will tell you where to find the next clue of where the power you seek is. You must go to through the Cundro Solar System, there you will find the Rock Planet Stondaly, and only there you will find someone who can help you."

RWBY:"Thank you.... Aeroda."

"RWBY then flew into the sky, and left the planet."

To be continued....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Kairos بواسطة leigh heasley

الخيال العلمي

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...