Love Deep Within

Od TheCrowSings

What happens when famous British actor Emma Thompson's 22 year old daughter gets acquainted with one of her g... Více

2 • The Date

1 • Set Day

433 12 0
Od TheCrowSings

   It was a beautiful sunny day in London Hammersmith and your mother Emma Thompson was just leaving to head to set...

   "Y/n!" Your mother yells up to you, "What?!" You answer still just waking up from a good nights sleep.

"I'm heading to set, do you wanna come?" Emma inquires, "No but if you want I'll meet you later when I'm actually awake" you say sarcastically, "don't get all fussy with me young lady" Your mother answers, "yeah, yeah, love you mom have a good day I will text you when I'm on my way" you say hoping she would just leave already so you can get ready for the day "ok love you too" Emma answers back walking out the door and leaving to set for a movie shes starring in called "Snow Cake" which is taking place right in London. (Yes I know it wasn't actually filmed in London)

   You groan swinging your feet over the bed and heading to the shower rubbing your eyes since you where still half awake.

   After only a couple minutes of taking a quick shower you finally hop out and get dressed.

   ^ your outfit ^
   As you finish getting dressed you go down stairs for some tea since you've always drank  tea since you where little.

   ~ 30 minutes later ~

   You where just pulling out of (your favorite fast food place) for some breakfast since you didn't eat dinner last night. You pulled out your phone while at a red light letting your mom know you where on your way

Y/n~
"I'm on my way"

Mom~
"Ok love you drive safe let me know if they don't let you in and I'll send someone out to get you :)"

You giggle at the little smiley face your mother put.

Y/n~
"Ok I will, love u see ya soon ;)"

   ~on set~

   "Who you texting Miss Thompson" a rich velvety voice says from behind Emma "My daughter you imbecile" Emma says nudging Alan's arm "Ouch" Alan says jokingly.

   "She's heading over to set to hangout for a while, normally she never wants to come but I guess she's changed her mind, I was surprised when she said she would meet me" Emma says still looking at her phone "I never knew you had a daughter, we are best friends how is it you've never told me?" Alan says crossing his arms "I don't know she doesn't normally liked being talked about" Emma says "Emma, Alan we are all ready for you!" The director yells over to Emma and Alan.

   ~back to you~

   You where just pulling up to the building where they where casting in, you park, and start walking to the entrance, as you walk up the security guard stops you by putting his hand in front of the door blocking you, "You need a pass" The buff man says "Umm my mom works here, so if you could just move" you say trying to slide underneath his arm, he grabs you and pulls you back from behind, you knock your head back giving him a bloody nose, Your mom comes running out "What happened?" Emma says frantically "Miss Thompson" the man says holding his nose "y/n what in gods name happened?" Emma says turning to you "he wouldn't let me in, I tried going under and he grabbed me" you say "I told you to text me if they didn't let you in" Emma says grabbing your am shaking her head "Sorry Dan" Emma says to the security guard.

   You walk in through the doors and you look around amazed since you haven't been on set in years with your mother "been a long time hasn't it?" Your mother utters "yeah... yeah it has" you day taking in all the props and decorations.

~Alan's point of view~

Emma had just run out after hearing a loud grunt outside and as I was waiting for her to come back I was just sitting in my actor chair scrolling through my instagram and thats when she had walked in... y/n Thompson it was almost as she was walking in slow motion as her dirty blonde wavy hair flowed angelically behind her.

~back to you~

You had just walked in admiring everything then your mother puts her hand behind your back and nudges you guiding you to where Alan was and that's when you saw him Alan Sidney Patrick Rickman. "Wow so this is the y/n I've heard so much about?" Alan declares grabbing your hand kissing it, you get flustered and your heart stops for a moment and your cheeks get rosy red "It's a pleasure to meet you?" You say asking for his name "Alan Rickman but you can call me Alan" He insists "and the pleasure is all mine" he says.

After hours of waiting for your mother to finish in her dressing room scrolling through your phone you hear a low pitch velvety voice you recognized calling to you as the door opened "oh hello" Alan says "oh hi" you say looking away from tour phone getting a bit startled at his intrusion "sorry to intrude but your mother just asked me to come get something for her" he says reaching behind you on the couch where table lied with her phone on it, he grabbed the phone and headed to he door turning around and giving you a quick wink then turned and left returning your mothers phone to her.

After some more waiting your phone dings, you pick up your phone reading the notification.

~Mom~

"This is Alan your mom wanted me to text you since she's on stage, she wanted me to remind you she will be for another couple hours and that you can feel free to leave if you get bored"

~Y/n~

"Oh ok Let her know I'm going to just head out then"

~Mom~

"Ok Do you want me to walk you out?"

~Y/n~

"Yeah I can't seem to remember where the exit is so I don't wanna end up wandering somewhere I can't be"

~Mom~

"Ok coming now"

After 4 minutes of watching TikTok you finally hear the door open with Alan's head peaking in "you ready?" He asks "yeah give me on second" you respond "ok I'll be right out here" Alan says letting you know he won't be far if you need anything.

You walk out of the room and look around and don't see Alan "where the bloody hell is he?" You whisper to yourself, you walk down the hall trying to find him, you walk past the hall and onto a big platform with cameras and green screens "Hey! What are you doing over here?!" A strange man with headphones yells "sorry have you seen Alan Rickman?" You ask the rude man "I have not now get out of here!" He says rudely "well I would but I don't know where the exit is" you say just as rudely as him "I don't care go!" He says pushing you the other way "Asshole" you say under your breathe "got somethin to say aye?" He says moving closer to you "Don't touch her" Alan says coming from behind you pushing the rude man "Alan I'm so sorry" the rude man says "just go Robbie" Alan says the man that frantically walks away "I'm so sorry, the director called me over for a minute I shouldn't have left you" Alan says sadly "It's fine it's your job" you say walking away as you follow Alan to the exit.

"This is it right here, thanks for walking me I would have been so lost" you say giggling "It was my pleasure love" Alan says sending butterflies to your stomach "well It was nice meeting you make sure to tell my mother that I went home" you say opening your car door "I will don't worry" he says walking away waving goodbye as he walks back inside.

Your sitting in the kitchen making some tea when your mother walks in "I'm home!" Your mother yells to you "I'm in here Mom!" You yell back from the kitchen just finishing adding milk to your tea "oh there you are, here" your mother conveys handing you a piece of paper you open it and it has a phone number on it "what's this?" You ask "It's Alan's phone number told me to give it to you" Your mother says raising her eyebrows, you nudge her "oh stop it mom" you say trying to hold back your giggle.

You've been in your room for 2 hours deciding what to say. But you finally just go with something.

~Y/n~

"Hey it's y/n"

~Alan~

"Hey I've been waiting for you to text"

You get anxious wondering why he would want to talk to you so badly

~Alan~

"Are you free tonight?"

~Y/n~

"I am actually"

~Alan~

"Great how does dinner sound?"

Your mouth shoots open fan girling over a man you just met.

~Y/n~

"That sounds lovely"

~Alan~

"Amazing I'll get you at 8"

You run down the stairs and out the door before your mom could even ask where you where going, you got in your car and sped to the dress shop searching for a dress since it was already 6 and you had to he ready by at least 7:40 so you found a beautiful dress almost as if god knew you'd go to that store and personally picked out the dress for you.

^ your dress ^

You got your dress payed for it and sped back home to do your hair and makeup.

After 30 minutes of doing your hair this was the result.

~ And then your makeup ~

As soon as you just get your white heels on you hear a low tone velvety voice you immediately recognized...

~ I suck at writing but I enjoy it so, let me know if you guys are enjoying it so far :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.1M 131K 35
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
297K 34.4K 86
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
507K 14.8K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
581K 20.2K 96
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...