words hurt -yoonmin-

De minhugzz

It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it wa... Mai multe

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
 chapter 65
 epilogue

chapter 33

1.7K 97 70
De minhugzz

Jimin POV ~few days later~

It's Wednesday it's actually early in the morning and sadly I didn't pick up Yoongi today because his mom wanted to drive him to school and I couldn't argue with that.

I made sure to get to school at the time yoongi said he would be here because I still wanna see him for a bit get my morning kiss see his cute smile so I make my way through the hallway with a flower I got on the way to school nothing to grand just a single sunflower because he likes yellow.

I turn the corner which is the hallway that leads to Yoongi but as I do I see a huge crowd gathered where exactly Yoongi's locker is it confused me a bit but I keep walking and push my way though the crowd which is surprising a lot of students I made my way to the front and my eyes widen and I feel my heart drop.

I see Yoongi standing in front of his locker Jungkook next to him and in front of him is...Cha Eunwoo dressed in a fancy suit standing tall with a huge bouquet of flowers in hands and red heart balloons around him a grand confession I'm guessing my heart is thumping loud and hard against my chest it kinda hurts.

I don't know what he said before I got here but I hear the important part

"Min Yoongi please go on a date with me?" Eunwoo said and curse this guy he has only gotten more handsome since middle school and taller! He is the most popular boy in school up there with Jin and Yoongi he is always male lead in all the plays he has a nice voice and is rich.

And even worse he has a big crush on Yoongi and confess every year to him and I try to hate him but he is so charming and nice.

My thought are interrupted but loud chants of...

"SAY YES!!

"COME ON YOONGI SAY YES!"

"WHAT A PERFECT COUPLE"

"DO BE CRUEL SAY YES"

"YOU TWO WOULD BE PERFECT TOGETHER"

All the people around me chant those things it's loud causing my ears to ring and my heart to drum I look at Yoongi his eyes are wide hands gripping tight on his books in his arms.

"What do you say? Yoongi you told me to do this" Eunwoo said

What?

The chants get louder hands clapping I just look at Yoongi'a face praying he won't break me right now

"Come on hyung! Just say yes!" Jungkook said pushing Yoongi towards Eunwoo.

"Uh..Y-Yes" he whispered and there it is...the heart break.

I then see Eunwoo smile and pick Yoongi up and spin him around and place a kiss right on his lips my eyes widen.

It was like a shattered like a hammer on glass and Yoongi had the hammer he broke me.

Finally he noticed me when only lock eyes for a second because I can't hold eye contact right now I drop the flower on the ground and I shoved my way through the crowd and dashed into a empty classroom I didn't realize my breathing was rapid and I was crying until I stop moving until I got into the empty room.

My emotions are all over the place and my over think trait goes into hyper drive!

Did he even like me at all?

Was everything still one sided?

How can he easily accept another man like that?

How can you never been seen with me in public but it's so easy with Eunwoo..

Was his love real?

Was he waiting for something better to come along?

I pull at my hair so frustrated so confused so hurt so angry....

I hear the door open and foot steps I don't turn around to look cause I already know who it is and what he will say.

"Jimin?" I head a soft warm voice my heart breaks even more.

"No" I whispered

"J-Jimin please" he said I shook my head.

"No stop" I said I wipe my face.

"J-Jimin I can't e-explain" he said and tried to reach from my arm but I ripped it away and finally turn around to see him his eyes are watery and he as the stomped on sunflower in his hands.

"I-I can't do this anymore" I whispered

"N-No wait Jimin everyone was watching and yelling and I didn't know what to do! And Jungkook kept pushing and I just said yes to make everyone go away" he sobbed I scoffed

"Do you realized how dumb that sounds!?" I snapped

"J-Jimin I'm sorry ..." he whispered

"Y-You didn't choose me...that was the perfect moment you should have just picked me went into my arms...but you didn't and you never will pick me will you?" I said he shook his head

"I'm s-so sorry!" he said

"Stop fucking apologizing!" I yelled he flinched

"Then what do you want me to do!" He sobbed loud

"I want you to grow a pair! I want you to stop hiding! I'm so tired Yoongi! So fucking tired...." I spat he was crying

"I-I love you Jimin" he said softly

"That's not good enough Yoongi" I said suddenly the door burst open and there was Jungkook he did a double take of the room before he storm in and stood in front of Yoongi and pushed me back I stumbled and bumped into a desk.

"What the fuck did you do to him?!" He spat face anger and my emotions are so pent up I blow...

"Stay the fuck out of this Jungkook!" I yelled Jungkook stood tall in front of me but I don't back down.

"K-Kookie wait" Yoongi said

"Excuse you? What the fuck did you to Yoongi hyung?!" He said I scoffed

"I didn't do shit" I said

"Bullshit! He's crying are you gonna break his heart again you asshole" he said I chuckled dryly.

"I'm not the one breaking hearts here" I said

"Yes! It's always you! Im so excited for hyung to date a guy like Eunwoo! And a guy like you don't deserve love you will be alone and pathetic for the rest of your sad life" he said and those words burned

"Fuck you! I'm not the sad one here you don't even have your own life just follow Yoongi like a lost puppy so pathetic" I yelled 

Jungkook punched me right in the jaw I stumbled back eyes widen holding my face he was glaring at me a death glare and he launched at me tackled me to the ground we both fell back hitting some desk until I'm on the ground with a thud and he punched me right in the face.

"ASSHOLE!" He yelled and kept punching me I tried to block.

"NO STOP!" Yoongi yelled I finally pushed Jungkook off me.

We fought on the floor punches being throw everywhere we got back to our feet and I pushed him off me into the desks all of them crashing around him as he landed on them.

"JIMIN! JUNGKOOK" Yoongi sobbed.

He shoot back up and pushed me into a wall my back smacked against it I hissed at the pain he was moved to land another big swing when...

"JUNGKOOK STOP! DONT HURT HIM!" I heard and then punch never came so I took my chance I tackled him to the ground he fell on his back with a loud thud.

I started punched him over and over again

"You're not so fucking tough you act like a big pitbull but your still a pathetic little rut like back in daycare Yoongi always keeps you around because he feels bad for you" I said in between punches he was blocking most of them but his nose and lip were bleeding.

"Jimin!!! Stop!! Stop hitting him!! Please stop!!" I hear Yoongi say I stop my movements and stand up and immediately Yoongi rushes to Jungkook holding his face.

"K-Kookie are you okay?" He said wiping the blood of Jungkook face with his sleeve.

I watched them and then I realized it

I finally saw who he choose in the end

He picked Jungkook

I chuckled bitterly and Yoongi must have remembered I was there he snapped his head towards me and stood up we were at eye level and arms distance from each other but for some reason he felt so far away...

"J-Jimin your face let's just get you both to the nurse" he said I shook my head

"Just take Jungkook I'm done" I said and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"W-What do you mean? Your hurt let's just-" he started but I shook his arm off me.

"No I'm done I can't do this anymore I saw who you choose in the end you made it loud and clear I don't wanna be second choice anymore when I always put you first" I said he started crying again and held my face softly.

"N-No d-don't leave me...I-I sorry" he whispered I took his hands off me.

"Goodbye Yoongi" I whispered and left out the room

I get into the hallway and breathe rapidly I can find composure it hurts everything hurts I don't go to class I decide to leave the school.

Yoongi POV

I collapse to my knees my sobs are loud and my heart hurts he walked away from me again and this time it was all my fault I'm such an idiot it was just and automatic response to check on Jungkook.

I'm crying into my knees when I feel someone hugging me and I immediately know who it is

"Hyungie? Don't cry" he whispered I sob louder

"I-It's all my fault...I'm so stupid" I mumbled.

"No Hyungie" he said I cry harder...

"I love him Jungkookie I love him so much" I said Jungkook hugged me tighter

"I know...yoonie I knew" he said I snap my head up.

"Y-You did?" I said he nodded and wiped my tears.

"Yes I knew I didn't know you guys were dating but I did know you loved him" he said I blink at him.

"H-How?" I said he held my hands

"You made it obvious hyung I'm your best friend I know when you like someone I tried to make your feeling stop by saying he was straight but that didn't work and these last mouth you were so unbelievably happy and I knew it was because of someone because I saw text on your phone and love bites on your neck" he said I cry more I tried hiding it from Jungkook when he knew the whole time I ruined everything I had to keep a secret when he knew.

"A-Are you mad?" I asked

"Are you happy?" He said I nodded

"I-I was...so happy he made me so happy" I whispered he hugged me again.

"Hyung I love you and your like my older brother all I want is for you to be happy and if Park Jimin made you happy made you feel loved then that's all the matters to me" he said I cry into his chest.

"He did...he loved me unconditionally even though I kept hurting him kept hiding him...I'm so dumb" I said

"Why did you hide it? If he made you so happy you should have told the world" he said

"I was scared I guess...scared to tell you mostly" I said he smiled

"Silly hyung you are a little dumb my opinion shouldn't matter to you I get why he was so upset those were heart broken punches I got to the face" he said and I look up remember Jungkook is hurt.

"Oh no Kookie your face let's get you to the nurse" I said and stood up he followed.

"Hyung I'm honestly fine it wasn't that bad I'm boxer remember?" He said I step close to his face and look over his face it's not that bad.

I huff and bury my face in my hands and whine my eyes get watery again.

"Why am I like this I'm so stupid he broke up with me..." I said

"I mean I kinda understand why? Like I started the fight I threw the first punch and to be honest he didn't hit me that hard mine were probably much worse and after the fight you went to check on me totally forgot about him and...oh my god you said yes to Eunwoo right in front of him and kissed you no wonder he was pissed I would be too" he said I whined and glare at him.

"Thanks for clarifying how much of a dumb ass I am" I huffed and crossed my arms "I'm sad and heartbroken my boyfriend just broke up with me don't be mean to me..." I said and buried my face into Jungkook shoulder.

"I'm so s-sad" I whispered he hugged me

"It's okay hyung just give him some space then go put on your cutest outfit and win your manz back" he said patting my back.

"O-Okay" I said

———————————————————————————

oh no! They broke up :(

But good news I got Disney plus again now I can watch that winter soldier show :))

Also tell me I'm pretty or I'll make yoonmin suffer

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

390 29 16
Taehyung a student in high school. Has never had a boyfriend. Not that he doesn't have the looks, because oh boy yes he does. He just doesn't have th...
94.6K 4.8K 35
❝ Roses~ ❞ Yoongi was a little boy when he first saw him. A very small boy with the appearance of a stray black cat. He sat on the swing, the creaki...
413K 18.5K 64
When an orange haired boy named Jimin arrived at a new school on the first day, he wasn't surprised when he already started to be bullied. What Jimin...
79.9K 2.5K 36
Smile More | BTS AU, A Yoonmin FF | A Multimedia/Social Media Story (Complete) • • • "Hyung, I bet I can give you something that'll make you smile...