Why would anyone hate you? (M...

Da DarkNarukami112

A boy was abused then left on the street because he had zero powers. No quirk. No Sacred Gear. Not even a sem... Altro

Ch 1:Meeting a pure pup
Ch 2:Girls this is T.K
Ch 3:Suing and Adoption
Ch 4:Getting him settled in
Ch 5:Classes and...Raining cards?
Ch 6:New class for battle brawlers
Ch 7 (short):Creation of a new life
Ch 8:Meeting a new friend from another world
Ch 9:Leonidas's first fight and a new friend
Ch 10 (short):The weird energy
Ch 11:Investigating of the source
Ch 12:Awakening
Ch 13:T.K to the rescue!
Ch 14:Never piss off T.K
Ch 15:A lot has happened
Ch 16:Training T.K
Ch 18:The awakening of a hero in the making
Ch 19:Eri!!!!
Ch 20:Getting Eri settled in.
Ch 21:The Battle that nearly took a life
Ch 22:Learning about the Azure Grimoire by training T.K
Ch 23:I'M NOT WEAK!
Ch 24 (short):Dark and Light
Ch 25:T.K and Eri's familiar
Ch 26:The Bickering Powers
Ch 27 (short):What do we have here?
Ch 28 (short):Learning the location of the Aegis
Ch 29:Driver vs Driver
Ch 30 (Short):Swimsuits for T.K and Eri
Ch 31:Beach Day
ch 32:Fuse, Evolve, or loose
Ch 33:Cursed for action
Ch 34 (Short):Memories
Ch 35:A hell of an encounter
Ch 36:Bakugan Blade vs Driver battle royal
Ch 37:Anouncements and Training
Ch 38:Christmas
Ch 39:Talks about the past

Ch 17:Meeting a possible friend

3.1K 29 22
Da DarkNarukami112

Ruby Pov

Me and my team were just heading home after getting some ice cream and T.K probably had to much because he was running circles around us. Just as T.K came around us for 18th time then he ran into a girl with white hair and a little horn protruding from her head.

T.K:I'm sorry. Are you ok?

I kneeled down and helped her up.

Ruby:Are you ok?

She shook her head. I grabbed her hand to help her up, and she was shaking like a leaf.

???:How many times have I told you? You can't go around causing trouble for heroes and huntress.

I heard T.K growling pretty loudly. I heard Blake tell me a little something about wolf faunas. Apparently they have this sixth sense when trusting people, and my gut was also telling me trust his instincts.

???:Sorry about my daughter, huntress.

I never told him I was a huntress for all he knew I could've had a quirk and a already licensed hero. The little girl held on tightly to my sleeves.

Girl:Please don't leave.

I leaned in right next to ear and whispered.

Ruby:Don't worry. We'll be gone for a little bit, but I promise me and my team will be back. Ok?

She nodded then she ran back to that ass hole of a dad.

T.K:I don't like him.

Ruby:Don't worry T.K. We're going to tell Principal Nezu and Professor Ozpin that we found signs of child abuse.

T.K:Then we kick butt?

Ruby:Yeah.

Leonidas:Hell yeah.

We went back to Union and geared up.

Overcoms:Will team RWBY come to the headmaster's office? Team RWBY.

We went to headmaster's office with all our gear.

Ozpin:Going somewhere?

Ruby:Yeah. We found this little girl who looked like she was being abused by her "dad" who happens to look like a villain.

Nezu:Would he happened to look like this?

He pulls out a rough sketch of the guy we saw a little while ago.

T.K starts to snarl like a dog.

Ruby:That's him.

Ozpin:We're sending you six on a mission.

Weiss:Wait. You're counting Pyra and T.K on our team?

Ozpin:I think it would be great experience for them, and yes I'm count them as part of your team.

Ruby:Alright.

Ozpin:Make sure that girl comes back safely.

Ruby:Right. We won't let you down.

We went back to Vale with all our weapons and gear.

Weiss:T.K. Could you come here for a second?

T.K:Yes Auntie Weiss?

Weiss:I got you a communicator just in case if you got into trouble while we were fighting Grimm.

T.K:Thank you Auntie Weiss. I'll be really careful.

She smiles and hugs T.K. She let's go and helps T.K put on his new communicator. I gave a light smile then realized we landed.

Ruby:Let's go team RWBY.

WBY, T.K, and Pyra:Right!

We got off the Bull Head and headed back to where we found the girl. We checked all buildings in the area, and found nothing.

Yang:Where the hell is this bastard?

Then we heard footsteps behind us. We turned around to see Neo.

Ruby:What do you want Neo?

Neo holds up a sign that read "If you're looking for the fucker with the shitty mask he took the girl underground." I was confused because normal she would help out Roman. Why in the heck is she helping us a second time?

Ruby:Why are you helping us?

Neo puts away her first sign and got out another that read "Life is hard. I would know. So I want to help you guys and the little guy with you." I was still skeptical about Neo, so I came up with something to help her prove her words well...signs...

Ruby:Prove you're not lying to us. Get T.K in the quickly and quietly.

Neo nods then grabbed T.K and went to stab herself then she broke into pieces along with T.K. I checked the communicator that Weiss gave T.K.

Ruby *into the com*:T.K. T.K can you hear me?

T.K *over the com*:Mommy. I'm ok!

Ruby:Thank god. Are you ok?

T.K:Yeah. Neo left me in a vent and is on her way back to you.

Ruby:Alright. Just try to look for the girl but be careful and be quiet.

T.K:Got it thanks mommy.

T.K Pov

I crawled through the vents looking for my mom or that girl I ran into. Then I saw a vent that led to a room with that bad guy with the ugly crow mask and that girl.

Ugly Bad guy:Don't try to run again Eri.

Is that her name? Eri? It's kinda cute. I shook my head to stay focused. He left the room and I waited for a little bit to see if he was really gone. After that little wait I kicked down the cover to the vents.

Eri:W-who are you?

???:It's ok Eri. He's a friend.

I looked at her shoulder to see a white Bakugan that looked like a horse with wings.

Eri:Are you sure Pegatrix?

Pegatrix:I'm positive.

Eri:O-ok...

T.K:Great. My name is T.K Rose and I'm here to help you out of here.

???2:She's not going anywhere.

I felt a chill craw up my spine. I turned around to see him...

???2:You're not going anywhere with her.

I gritted my teeth.

T.K:And you think you're going to stop me? You clearly abused her. AND I WON'T TAKE IT LYING DOWN!!!!

???2:Strong words coming from a weakling.

That word echoed in my head.

???2:You act like I don't know you Takeru. I knew your mother, and she was very disappointed with you.

I decided I had enough.

Leonidas:That's it I've had enough! T.K let me out there!

T.K:With pleasure. Bakugan Brawl!!

???2:*sigh* So we're do that huh? Fine...Nelious.

???2:Let's end this quickly.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

41.1K 517 26
[DISCONTINUED] So this is going to be my first MaleReader abused and neglected story. I will be using an oc for this just to let you know. But anyway...
3.1K 99 12
This story follows our main protagonist Shiro, who, up until now, did have the best type of upbringing. From his parents avoiding him like the plague...
72.8K 888 10
Y/N has always been a freak of nature in other's eyes. He was never able to summon glyphs, he looked nothing like his family. Soon, he's taken in by...
847 11 6
Arashi has his hometown attacked, and his family slaughtered. Orphaned, and alone, he makes a journey to the nearby kingdom of Vale. Over the course...