ANASTATIA

Από Kaajal99

SHE WAS MEANT TO LOVE WITH A FROZEN HEART............. Anastatia has been shunned by her fellow peers and sub... Περισσότερα

You know the drill......
PROLOGUE
Realm of Powers
Alpha Vincenzo
School of Power
Royal Decree
The day
Selena Mystical Academy
Leaches and Human stinks
we meet again
Arius Dearil Hust
On the edge
its showdown
End before Start
His arms
Feelings
Presence
first or second meet !?
First Lecture
Fire and Ice
The burn
Flashes
Confusion
Familiar
trapped
A little beat
Attack
Red
Showcase of Power
Words
Wolf
Protective
Unknown
Something soft
Tinworth
Hugs
Past
Answers
Kiss
Catterpillar
Queen Elizabeth
Rumors
Flutters
choosing mates
The ringing
Connection
The task and threat
The Oracle
Leaving
Hollow
Mating ceremony
Him
Proofs
Us against the world
Acceptance
Frelings

Invite

33 2 0
Από Kaajal99

Enjoy
.
.
.
.

Anastasia :

My steps were heavy on the wooden flooring of school walls .

My head was held high as a mighty God and why not I was the princess after all .

Whispers and whispers . No matter how many times I tell them off , it starts again .

Internally I sighed , I hate it but I've to do it to.

" And what did I tell you guys about whispering ?" They all immediately looked away . A soft mummer of apologies washed down the mindlink , making my head hurt.

One glare and it all stopped .

I kept walking to my last class.

This was my last year and I was finally free from facing them again .

I still have no one by my side . I can't even bring Dobby here as no other mythical creatures except for werewolves are allowed here.

But then again why am I allowed in here ? I'm not a werewolf , I haven't heard from my wolf since ever . I can't rule them unless I find my mate and to till now I haven't even find him or her .

At this point I wonder if I have one .

I can't rule without one but I'd be damned if I found the one who'd hate me as well . Well I wouldn't love someone like me . Who'd want a girl with frozen heart anyways .

So the start of my last year was rather judged and annoying .

On top of that the Royal Ball takes place today . My  cousin sister Zoe had turned sixteen today and for that we're holding her mating ball. I didn't found mine last year I hope she does.

As I pack up my stuff . I hear it again .

How can someone with a frozen heart be our Queen ?

She's a disgrace to the Royal family and Queen Eloise!

I heard she hasn't shifted yet !

What are you serious?

Of course I'm , she has yet to be seen in her wolf form !

She's a pathetic excuse for a werewolf.

I was this close to snap my fingers , in order to froze their tongues but I held myself.

They're not worth my father's apologies .

Ignoring I made my way out , only to find Ruth standing there .

I kept my stance and walked down to him .

" Hey , love . Let's get you change in the car . Everyone's waiting for the to be Queen to arrive .!" I walk in the limo and he ends up in the front .

I quickly change in the Peach coloured ball gown . And added a lite makeup with the diamond studs and I was good to go .

I'm not the centre of attraction today anyways .

Somewhere in between we stopped so Ruth could come sit with me at the back and all my other brothers joined us.

" Hey there little one , hungry ?" Andrew asks .

Before I could even nod . Ace gets a Subway out from his bag and I gasp .

Without any word I started to eat .

I hear chuckles around me but I paid no attention. A girl gotta eat .

" If people saw you like this , they'd wonder if you're really a princess or not ?" Taylor jokes and then there's pindrop silence.

That hits homes .

" It's okay , he was just joking."

" Jokes which possibly hurt you , isn't a joke " Nathan says glaring at Taylor.

" I'm sorry princess !" Awh , even if I never meet my mate . I'm happy I've these five goofs around me .

" Well is anyone gonna tell her that she got invited to the Selena Mythical Academy !" I swear I choked on my food.

I hear number of groans around me but my mind kept drifting back to what he said .

That academy?

I'm invited to the biggest Academy of Mythical Creatures ?

Where there would be all sort of creatures and not to mention Royalty at that ?

I'd even have to deal with Human ?

That thought alone made me shiver .

"I'm not going....'' it brought the silence I was craving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks
Kaajal.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

39.5K 1.4K 60
Karissa Sinclost, a mage with a particular trait inherited from two mages. Trials, pain, tears, joy and laughter paints her days, and perhaps even lo...
7.8K 305 12
Male! Anna [2013] Book 17 " Y/n...LOVES me? " Three years after her parent's death, Princess Elsa and is officially crowned Queen of Arendelle. And o...
1.3K 49 3
Being a Celestial Wizard would automatically make you hated by everyone, since they are the one that started war decades ago. Lucy Heartfilia had to...
493 112 65
❝ She wanted a fresh start, He wanted normalcy, But their past had other plans. ❞ ~~~ For the majority of her life, Gabriella had to endure all the t...