Trollstopia Season 2: Harmoni...

By Rally9933

The Trolls embrace on their big adventure as they left their home to travel another land of magic, harmonious... More

Harmonious Land part 2
Harmonious Land part 1
Harmonious Land part 3
A Bird In The Family
Music Area
Equal Meeting
The Last Day
Normal Trolls In Town
The Secret Kindness of Aggie Galido
Fashion Show
Cakes On The Train
Interview
Out of Control
Valentine's Day part 1
Valentine's Day part 2
Party Protectors
Family Matters
Friends' Night
Melancholy Melody
Funk Drive
Job Hunt
You Didn't Say It Was Your Birthday
Uncle Dearest
Rocking a Friendship Beat
Family Values
Radio Heads
The Rodeo Roundup
Common Bond
Funk Wash
Mixed Romances and Responses
Potion Situation
So The Dramatic Prom Night
Highly Amused
He's Got The Power
Call Queen
Mount Yodelerest
Beach Day
Whirlpool
Pua Nani Ē
Embrace The Magic
Saving Psychic Aggie
Harvest Moon Festival
Escaping Expulsion
There Goes The Bride
Aggie's Birth Story
Leave It To Master
13th floor
The Answers
Cooper In Love
The Magic Staff
Lost In A Small Wolrd
Fight and Conduct
Hard To Say Anything
Is This A Goodbye?

Scrapbook-atastrophe

403 6 1
By Rally9933

Intro

Aggie: You can do it solo

Queen Poppy and King Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

King Trollex: So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

King Quincy and Queen Essence: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Delta Dawn: So turn up your voice!

Queen Barb: Stand up and sing along!

All Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie exited the elevator in the lobby. When she stepped out, she saw Poppy sitting on the couch, making a new scrapbook

"Hey, Poppy! Still making a scrapbook?" She asked.

"Yep. I'm now making a scrapbook about our adventure, and the history between Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls," Poppy finished the last cut-out, and sighed, "I wish there were Trolls who would borrow this, and read it."

Aggie thought about something, and snapped her finger, "Hey, if you have a book, as in a normal regular book, you can donate one to Akclan Library."

"Really? You can donate a book to a Library?"

"Yeah, the Akclan Library is the biggest Popular Library in the whole Harmonious Land, and every reading material is accepted."

"That's great, Aggie!" the Pop Queen chuckled, "So, where is this Akclan Library?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they took the train of the Akclan, the Trolls walked towards the big library with a clock under the roof.

"This is Akclan Library!" Aggie exclaimed.

"Huh? Bigger than our library back home," Branch said.

Then, a Magic Country Troll, Magic Techno Troll, and Magic K-Pop Troll were about to take the steps of the library, until they noticed their favorite cousin at their right.

"Hey, Aggie!" They shouted

"Silovay, Shimmer, Chin-Hwa, you're here!" Aggie ran towards them, and gave them a big hug, "What are you doing here?"

"Reading books, duh!" Chin-Hwa scoffed.

"Yeah, we have nothin' else ta do, so our parents done suggested that there we read some books," Silovay replied.

"I think I'm gonna finish reading my favorite book there, anyway," Shimmer added.

"Great! I'll see you there!" Aggie told the three as they nodded before proceeding to go through the door. Then, Aggie turned to her friends, "Hey, guys, just catch up with me, I'll better get inside. You'll meet me at the desk next to the Librarian's desk, okay?"

When her friends nodded with thumbs-up, Aggie smiled back before following her cousins in the library.

"Are you sure we're going to donate just one book?" Laguna asked.

"This is our chance to make a good citizen here in Harmonious Land," Poppy answered, "If we donate our scrapbooks, we can prove to be good Trolls here"

"Popsqueak's right," Val agreed. "We should make things up with the chaos we caused... unintentionally."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Normal Trolls were ready to get in with their scrapbooks, they opened the door, and stepped into the library. They saw the whole place is so big with lots and lots of books. The books were arranged by category and section. Some books were in cabinets and some were in walls. Ahead from the door was a Magic Classical Troll librarian stamping on books on her desk.

"Where should we store these scrapbooks?" Lownote wondered.

"How about here?" Poppy was about to put her scrapbooks between the gap of two books on a cabinet, but realized the books weren't scrapbooks. They are printed books, "Uhh... huh, there are no scrapbooks here. Maybe there's a section for scrapbooks in this library."

Then, Smidge spotted something's odd as she tugged Poppy's dress, "Uh, Poppy? Something's wrong with the Magic Musical Trolls."

When Smidge pointed the Magic Musical Trolls, the Normal Trolls noticed that most of the Magic Musical Trolls were reading just printed books, and not even a single scrapbook appeared in the scene.

"No scrapbooks? Uh, we better go see what's wrong," Poppy said as she and the other Normal Trolls approached Aggie and her cousins, who were reading printed books.

"Uh, hey, Aggie! Why aren't there any scrapbooks? Is everything okay?" the Queen of Pop asked.

"Perfectly fine, Poppy. Magic Musical Trolls simply..." Aggie cleared her throat before saying, "Don't read scrapbook."

This caused the Snack Pack to gasp for a long period of time.

"In othuurr wawds, we don't like scrapbooks," Silovay added.

This made the Snack Pack gasped even heavier.

"Um, let's go talk in private," Poppy suggested as she dragged Aggie to another section of the library, and the Snack Pack fainted.

When they were alone, Poppy asked Aggie, "Aggie, if you don't use scrapbooks, how do Magic Musical Trolls keep history records and fun stories?"

"We preferred printed books," Aggie took out a book, and showed Poppy inside; just white papers with black-font words on them.

"Oh, like a regular book! A long, boring, regular book," As she said that, Poppy's tone got sadder and sadder.

"Exactly!" Aggie smiled, missing the unhappiness coming from Poppy.

"But what about pictures, and colors so you can imagine what was happening in the story?"

"Oh, we have those."

*Flashback*

In preschool, the teacher sat on the floor with the young Trolls. Then, the teacher opened a children's book "A Very Hungry Caterpillar", and opened it, containing just plain colorful pictures of a caterpillar with printed words.

*End of Flashback*

Then, Shimmer came in to intervene, "The reason that we're not fond of scrapbooks because our tribe discovers that scrapbooks were made by Normal Pop to change the real history of why all the tribes were isolated so the future generation will never know that they were the reasons the Trolls split up. So, the lesson here is that you can't always trust scrapbooks. So, for us MMTs, we trusted the truth. The real written history and stories. This printed book."

"Yeah. Scrapbooks are cut-out, glued ayn' glittered by the winners. We can't give any chance av trusting those there stuff," Silovay added when he came over to put the book that he read back into place, and took out another one.

"I'm sorry, Poppy, but this is how we're raised for. We trust just printed books because they contained real information," Aggie said.

"Aggie, I know our ancestors kept the real secret by making fake records with scrapbooks, but things are different now, and not all scrapbooks are lies. Some of them are fun to read, and we're making truthful scrapbooks now," Poppy clarified.

"But still, even if you make scrapbooks truthful, we can't stop thinking about the purpose of those that your ancestors made. Just donate some books, and we can get out of here."

When Aggie walked away, Poppy just watched her while frowning. The Queen knew that scrapbooks were composed of lies for what her tribe's ancestors did, and she felt that nothing can change the Magic Musical Trolls' minds about giving scrapbooks a chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the condo, while Aggie was still in her room to freshen up after that trip in the library, Poppy talked to everyone about what she told her about scrapbooks.

"So, Magic Musical Trolls don't like scrapbooks. What's the point?" Barb asked.

Poppy sighed, "I just want to share our culture with the Magic Musical Trolls that scrapbooks are fun to read! It has glitter, and colorful cut-outs."

"Yeah, ayn' our scrapbooks done contained true infawmation, like glittuurr mining," Holly took out her scrapbook, and opened it with cut-outs of glitter mining.

"Yes, but like Aggie, nothing can change every Magic Musical Troll's mind about scrapbooks. They still don't trust them."

"Maybe It's better to leave them be, Poppy. Like ours, we kept our records in vinyl disks and cover arts. Every tribe has their own way for keeping records. If the Magic Musical Trolls' record keeping in printed books, then that's their way to trust history," Quincy told the Pop Queen.

Poppy nodded slightly like she understood the point. But then, she had another idea, but she couldn't say this to the whole team... she needs her tribe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Poppy and Branch's room, Poppy called the Snack Pack for a secret meeting.

"Poppy, why are you calling us for?" Legsly asked as she sat down on the couch.

"I know that Magic Musical Trolls depended on the truth and printed books, but maybe they need a little change," Poppy said

"W- What are you planning, Poppy?" Branch stammered about this plan.

"When we decided to donate our scrapbooks, maybe it's time for the Magic Musical Trolls to adapt some new things, like reading scrapbooks."

"Poppy, you heard what Aggie and King Quincy said, Magic Musical Trolls are fond to read printed books, not scrapbooks," Biggie reminded.

"But scrapbooks are more fun than old boring printed books. Those contain words and less pictures," the Pop Queen said as she opened one of the scrapbooks she brought, "Scrapbooks contains pictures, no words, just using the pictures to read. We like scrapbooks. And besides, if the other tribes adapted to use scrapbooks, the MMTs should too."

"What's your plan, Poppy?" DJ Suki inquired.

"I'm planning we should make a scrapbook drive just outside our condo to donate the old scrapbooks we have left so the Magic Musical Troll can enjoy reading them," explained Poppy.

"Are you sure it's a good idea, Poppy?" Guy Diamond doubted this plan.

"Trust me, this is gonna be so exciting!" the Pop Queen squealed as she carried a stack of books.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Satin and Chenille shouted excitedly as they both grabbed small stacks of scrapbooks.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Branch whispered to Biggie as they and the rest of the Snack Pack took out more scrapbooks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the condo, at the sidewalk, Poppy set up a scrapbook drive with stacks of scrapbooks behind her, and a desk with a sign on top said, "Scrapbook drive."

5 minutes didn't pass by yet as a Magic Pop Troll mother came over with her daughter, who was still gray.

"Hello, is this a new scrapbook drive?" the mother asked.

"Yes, and we're donating scrapbooks. This is where we keep scrapbooks, and fun stories for young Trolls to read," Popp then asked the little female Trolling while holding a book with a page cover of Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls hugging each other, "Here, you want one?" The Trolling nodded as Poppy handed it to her, "Here you go."

Then, more and more Magic Musical Trolls came over to scrapbooks to read them for themselves as the Normal Pop Trolls gave them one scrapbook each.

They made through the afternoon as it's 4pm, and the scrapbook drive was already empty. Not a scrapbook left on the counter or behind the counter.

The Magic Musical Trolls were still around reading their new books.

"Well, at least the MMTs are happy," Biggie said.

"I knew this would work," Poppy smiled while watching a few groups of MMTs sharing each other's scrapbooks they read, "Oh look, they are sharing each other's stories Ooh, I knew this is a great idea!"

A magic Funk Troll then noticed something in the book, saying, "Hey, look at this, guys. It says that before the strings came to be, there were actually seven strings which one represented our tribe"

"No, there were just six! That last one is an extra harp string!" A female Magic Pop Troll argued

"No, it's a magic string that represents us having a string with unchosen music!"

Just then, another (male) Magic Pop Troll was looking at a scrapbook as he said, "Woah! I didn't know that the bass guitar could be used in Pop music!"

"Uh no it can't. It's a Funk instrument. I mean, the sound basically defines Funk!" A female Magic Funk Troll told her friend

"Not true! for it can also add emphasis on Rock music!" A Magic Rock argued.

"Umm, Poppy, I think these Trolls are fighting each other because of what they read in the scrapbooks we donated," Cooper reported.

"What? No way! I'm sure there's something else they argued with," Poppy snorted.

Another (female) Magic Rock Troll was looking at a scrapbook and said, "Huh? That's weird. Shouldn't the Classical Trolls' home be up in the sky since they fly"?

"Uh, not all Classical Trolls are high flyers. Some prefer to stay low to the ground!" A Magic Classical Troll explained to her

"Since when are you one of them"?!

"I'm a Magic Classical Troll, I speak their language and know their habits."

"You do not"!

"Both of you are wrong! It says here that they do like to stay up in the air, but much rather have houses built on land rather than in the sky because of issues in infrastructure!" A Magic Techno Troll came between them.

"Okay, I can see your point now!" Poppy whispered as she left the scrapbook drive to approach the Magic Musical Trolls across the street, "Hey, hey, hey, please, there's no need to fight!"

But they didn't listen to them as they started arguing at each other. Then, more MMTs with scrapbooks caused chaos all over the streets as they kept arguing with each other about why they read on their scrapbooks.

Poppy quickly backed away until she was with her friends.

"We better go tell Aggie," Cooper suggested.

"What? No! If she finds out what I'm doing, who knows what she'll do to me!" the Queen of Poppy hesitated, until a Magic Country Troll threw a car on a couple of Magic Techno and Magic Classical Trolls, causing more riot on the streets, "Okay, okay, let's go tell her."

The Snack Pack quickly ran back into the condo, and locked the doors with a stick to prevent the door from opening.

"Phew!" They sighed in relief.

"Poppy," the voice of Aggie was heard as she and the rest of the Normal Trolls came out of both elevators, while some others took the stairs. They were rushing down the lobby when they heard a loud riot on their streets.

The Snack Pack gasped in horror.

"What's going on outside? It's like a whole chaos out there," Trollex told them

Aggie stood up, and came face-to-face with Aggie, "Umm, Ags, there is something I have to tell you?"

As Aggie waited for Poppy to speak, the Pop Queen hesitated to confess while rubbing her hands together.

The King of Pop rolled his eyes as he said Poppy's confession for her instead, "Poppy's been making a scrapbook drive to donate all of the scrapbooks brought, and things just get out of hand,"

"Wait, wait, wait, you donate all of your scrapbooks?!" Essence repeated with her loud voice.

"I thought the Magic Musical Trolls could use some changes, but everything went wrong," Poppy admitted as they all looked out of the window where the Magic Musical Trolls fought each other with sudden explosions in the background.

Aggie groaned angrily, "Poppy, I told you, Magic Musical Trolls don't read scrapbooks! This is the reason why we don't read them because scrapbooks are nothing but containing lies! I know you said not all of them, but the scrapbooks you brought contained wrong records of history. They were made by your ancestors."

Then, the Trolls watched a car drive out of control as it crashed into a fire hydrant, causing water to burst out.

Poppy screamed at the sight before turning to Aggie, "Yes, I understand. I'm sorry, Aggie. I should've listened to you, and I shouldn't share my scrapbooks with your tribe."

"Now what are we done supposed ta do?" Delta placed her hands on her hips.

Aggie thought of a plan as she shared it to her plans, "I know this sounds crazy, but we need to retrieve every single scrapbook in nearest towns. We should split up, and meet back here in the next two hug times. Let's go!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Normal Trolls split up, Aggie and Poppy secretly snatched a couple of books from benches around the city.

Rhythm and Blues lowered themselves to take scrapbooks from two Trolling while Smidge and Biggie were on a tree, holding the twins with their hair.

Delta let Clampers go as the little Country Trolls started running with her mouth chomping, snatching the scrapbooks from several Magic Musical Trolls' hands, and returning to her aunt.

Holly and Buckaroo lassoed the scrapbooks they spotted with Holly using a rope, and Buckaroo using her braids.

Barb used Debbie to snatch a scrapbook from a Magic Funk Troll's backpack, and she flew back to her owner.

Melody, Val, Demo and Riff formed themselves a Troll bridge to reach for the scrapbook next to a Magic Rock Troll sitting on the bench. They were far away from the scrapbook while they were hiding in bushes, so they took the risk to form a Troll bridge. Melody was at the front side, while Riff was at the back, still hiding in the bushes, to pull the three Trolls quickly. When Melody's fingers almost touched the scrapbook, the Magic Rock Troll attempted to turn around. Riff saw this as he pulled his friends back into the bushes. They thought they didn't retrieve the scrapbook, but Melody revealed she already got it.

Under the public swimming pool, Trollex, Synth and Stereo dove in while hiding at the Techno Trolls, reading some scrapbooks. When they sensed something, they looked behind, only for the three Normal Techno Trolls to snatch the scrapbook from the Magic Techno Trolls' hands.

In the Akclan Library, Branch, McJagger, and Laguna quickly grabbed as many scrapbooks that were placed in cabinets as they could before quickly snuck away from the windows before someone caught them.

While two Magic Classical Trolls were reading scrapbooks on a tree, they were interrupted by Dante and Minuet, who were playing Classical music. The Magic Classical Trolls stopped and listened while putting their scrapbooks beside them. Secretly, Trollzart and Minuet took the scrapbooks before Legsly gave a thumb-up to Dante and Minuet. The two Classical Trolls saw the cue as they quickly flew off. The Magic Classical Trolls were confused why they stopped playing, and realized the scrapbooks were all gone.

While he noticed a Magic Country Troll and a Magic Funk Troll were yanking a scrapbook from each other while a Techno Troll held her own scrapbook while rolling her eyes when she watched two of her classmates were fighting over a scrapbook, Gust had an idea as he threw his hat in the air, which distracted the three Magic Musical Trolls. It was Gust's chance to steal the scrapbooks from the three MMTs. When the hat secretly landed on top of Gust's head, the scrapbooks the Magic Musical Trolls held were gone.

Satin rode on Cooper's back while Chenille rode on Darnell's back as they rushed forward to retrieve the scrapbook from four Magic Musical Troll high school students. When they passed by, the Fashion designer twins successfully got the scrapbooks, but their hair accidentally tripped the four Magic Musical Troll students down, and groaned in pain. The Funk twins and the Fashion twins cringed in panic as they quickly ran away before someone might catch them.

Tiny Diamond used his glitter to make smoke glitter all over a crowd of Magic Musical Trolls as Guy Diamond and DJ Suki quickly grabbed every scrapbook they could find before the glitter smoke faded away, and Guy retrieved his son before leaving.

As the most experienced leaders, Quincy and Essence just casually asked the Magic Musical Trolls around to hand the scrapbooks back, and they respectfully accepted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After two hours, every Troll returned to the condo with scrapbooks.

"I think these are the scrapbooks left," Buckaroo said as she took out the last one from her hat.

"I think we have all of them," Trollzart panted from the experience.

Poppy then turned to Aggie with a guilty face, "Aggie, I really am sorry. I thought Magic Musical Trolls would have fun reading decorated colored scrapbooks, but I almost started a war against each other."

But Aggie wasn't angry anymore as she said, "Poppy, I know you want Magic Musical Trolls to adapt your culture, but not everyone likes it, and, sometimes, to gain their trust, you also have to respect our way to read and keep records."

The Pop Queen nodded, "I know. I'm sorry. Maybe MMTs are not ready for scrapbooks."

"Actually, Poppy, I wasn't very honest with you. We do use scrapbooks," the Master of All Musical confessed while scratching the back of her neck.

"You do?"

"Yes. Just keeping memorable photos and projects at schools. We make scrapbooks just for fun, like you did, but not keeping records and facts. We put those facts in printed books so we won't mock or play with our facts and real history."

"Understood."

"Hey, who's that?" Riff pointed a Trolling outside, waving at them, and holding a scrapbook.

The Trolls realized they didn't retrieve one scrapbook, but Aggie and Poppy opened the door for her.

"Yes?" Aggie asked.

"Umm, does this scrapbook belong to you?" the Trolling asked Poppy.

"Umm, yes?" the Queen of Pop replied.

"I wanted to say I like your scrapbook. It taught how Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls were supposed to be," the little Magic Musical Troll showed the cover page of the scrapbook that has cut-outs of Normal Trolls and Magic Musical Trolls happily hugging each other.

"Hey... that's the right history record.... Normals and Magic Musicals used to be friends," Aggie smiled as she realized that Poppy was right all along, and turned to her, "I think that's the only scrapbook with real facts."

"Can I keep it?" the Magic Musical Trolling inquired with puppy eyes.

Poppy bent down to the Magic Musical Trolling's level, and patted her head, "It's all yours."

The Trolling hugged Poppy, "Thank you," She ran off to her mother, and joined her to walk all the way home with her new scrapbook.

After they watched the little Trolling go with her scrapbook, the Main Trolls went inside and let the glass doors close.

"Well, you were right, Poppy. Not all scrapbooks contain lies. You did a great job for making me see that," Aggie said as Poppy smiled while nodding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is chapter 16.

So, in this chapter, it is revealed the Magic Musical Trolls don't use scrapbooks for record keeping or other purposes of writing, and record keeping is also as accurate as the Funk Tribe and possibly Rock Tribe. Like for Funk Trolls, they like to record information on vinyl disks, recording history via song and cover art.

In TrollsTopia, the other tribes were also using scrapbooks, like Holly (in Glitter Rush), Lownote Jones (in Snug-a-lug Situation), and Minuet (in FUNtography Day), so this chapter reveals different culture of the Magic Musical Trolls' record keeping.

I hope you like this chapter! Please review

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 160 11
After Making Peace Between The Trolls And Bergens, Poppy, Branch And Z Found Out That Are 6 Different Troll Tribes Scattered Over Six Different Lands...
20K 299 16
This is a story about love, family and music; yet also of tragedy, fear and sorrow. Let's see how a King finds and falls for the Queen of his techno...
15.9K 140 18
After reclaiming their kingdom, Poppy and her friends realize their lives are about to get more exciting.
108K 1.9K 22
"𝙋𝙝𝙚𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚." "𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓ [𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳...