WILL YOU COME BACK

Bởi YOUNGFOREVER_07

This is a JungkookFF Jeon Jungkook had a relationship with Min Eunji when they were in High school. But, due... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
FINAL EPISODE

CHAPTER 14

135 11 11
Bởi YOUNGFOREVER_07

"Y/N!!! YOU ARE A GANGSTER?!!!"

Y/N was shocked to hear Jungkook.

What is he doing here?!!.. Did he follow me?!!

Y/N looked sideways and found her gun.
She stood up. Her chest full of Jackson's blood.

She aimed the gun at Jungkook.

Jungkook was shocked..
"Y-Y/N!!! What ar-are you d-doing?!!!", he shouted.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!", Y/N shouted back.

It was the first time she called him by his name after they met each other!

"I will kill you!!"

"Y/N...please c-calm do-down!"

"I won't!! You have seen what I do!! You have got your answer!! Now I won't let you stay alive!!!"

Jungkook was speechless.

"You have ruined my life, Jeon Jungkook!!!", Y/N screamed.

She couldn't aim properly. Her hands were shaking.
Jungkook said, "Y/N!! You can't do this!!! I Love You!..."

"Ju-Jungkook!!", Y/N uttered his name and then she fainted.

She was about to fall, but luckily Jungkook caught her.

He put her inside his car and drove back to the hotel.

He carried her in bridal style and took her to his room.
There he met Eunji.

"Jungkook, what happened?", Eunji asked him looking at Y/N's body.

"She's unconscious. Go and call a doctor just now!"

"But..Jungkook listen to me! I am not feeling well..ple-"

"Can't you see that she is unconscious!! You and call a doctor, fast!!", Jungkook raised his voice.

He carefully placed Y/N on the bed.

Eunji looked at the pair. She smiled at them and said," I knew it from the beginning".

She went away.

Jungkook was sprinkling water on Y/N's face but there was no change.

"Where the fuck did she go? Did she even call a doc?!!", Jungkook said loudly, frustrated.

After a minute, the doctor entered along with a staff and the children.

Jungkook stood up and told the doctor to sit.

"What happened to Eomma?!', asked Jeongsu.

"Umm... nothing serious. She just lost her consciousness!", answered Jungkook smiling at him.

"Will she be fine?!"

"Don't worry lil champ!! She will okay!"

"Where's Appa? He would have never left Eomma alone? Where is he Ahjussi?!", Jeongsu asked, his eyes filled with tears.

Jungkook looked at the little child.
"Your Appa...he..he is busy right now. So he could not come to your Eomma.. don't worry!".

"Will he come back?", Jeongsu asked.

No!! He will never come back...never!!!

"Ye-yeah...he wil-will come back!!"

Jeongsu smiled and then looked at Y/N.

The doctor checked Y/N's pulse. He then checked her breathing rate.
After sometime he said, "She has emotionally broken down!"

"Wh-what?!", Jungkook asked.

"Yeah! She has been suffering from emotional breakdown, tensions, long time ago..like nearly 4 years".

All these happened because of me!!..
If I hadn't betrayed her like that..she would have never suffered like this!!! And, Jeongsu would have called me Appa!

"Will she be okay?!", Jungkook asked.

"She will be okay. She will regain her senses after a few minutes. She needs rest and true love. Emotional breakdowns happen if a person is affected because if love. Either, betrayed, or died..anything. She was affected 4 years ago. She was recovering, but maybe she fell into some kind of circumstances which affected her again. She will be fine. She is strong!".

She is truly strong!

"Umm...Thank you doctor", and Jungkook bowed.

The doctor bowed back and went away.

"Appa? Where's Eomma?!", Jungin asked him suddenly.

Eunji?!!! She was sick too!!! Where did she go?!!

"I dunno where she is".

Jungin looked at him sadly.

"Can you please find where EUNJI is? You two can also go with him and help him", Jungkook ordered the staff and requested the children to go with him.

The staff nodded and went out.

"Let's go Jungin and find Ahjumma!", Jeongsu suggested and pulled Jungin with him.

Jungkook looked at them going away. Then he looked at Y/N.
He sat beside her and took her hands. He kept on looking at her face, admiring her.

After few minutes, Y/N regained consciousness.

She opened her eyes slowly and tried to sit. Jungkook helped her to sit.

Her head was paining. Jungkook have her a glass of water. She drank and gave the glass to him.

She looked at the room.
"Where am I?"

"You are in my room!", Jungkook answered.

Y/N looked at him angrily and said, "How dare you touch me! And why am I here? Where's Unnie?!"

"Eunji...she..she..I don't know where she is!"

"What?? She is your wife and you don't know where she is!!! Great!!", Y/N mocked at him.

"Y/N!!"

She didn't say anything.

"Are you really a gangster?", asked Jungkook.

Jackson!!!

Y/N looked at Jungkook and asked him, "Where's Jeongsu?!"

"He, Jungin and a staff are searching for Eunji".

"Did Jeongsu ask anything about Jackson?"

You are still thinking about Jackson!! And what about me?!!

"Ye-yeah..he asked where Jackson is".

"What did you say?!"

"I-I said th-that he is busy...so he co-could not come. He will come back soon!".

Y/N looked at him,astonished!!

"You..you lied?!"

"What could I have done?? And didn't you lie to him saying Jackson is his Appa??!!" Jungkook questioned her back.

"I had no choice. Do you think I would tell him that his Appa is a betrayer!! His Appa never loved me!! His Appa kicked me out?!! Say me.!!!"

But...I love you now Y/N! Please..come back to me!!

Jungkook kept quiet.

"Why did you lie to him? Now..what will I say to him?!! He loves Jackson very much. Do you want him to suffer like me?!!", She accused Jungkook.

"N-no!!"

Y/N was crying.

"If you had once told me before our marriage..once..that you love Unnie...I, myself would have gone away from you. If you have hurt only me, I would have forgiven you. But the way you treated me...the way you ordered me to abort the child in my womb....I can never forgive you.. Never!!"

"I-i am sorry Y/N".

"A sorry won't make everything alright!! You used me!! You are the cause of everything that has happened these 4 years!! If anything happens to Jeongsu, I will never spare you! Never!".

"Y/N!! Please... I repent for everything I did. I truly love you. Whenever Jeongsu calls Jackson Appa and not me...my heart shatters. Please come back to me Y/N!!"

Suddenly the staff came. His face full of fear and shock.

"S-sir!! Please come with me!!

"Why are you looking scared?!", Y/N asked him.

"Ma'am", he gulped," please come with me!"

Jungkook and Y/N followed him.

There was a lot of commotion near the gate of the hotel.

People were gathered there.

The staff led them.

On reaching the spot, Y/N screamed
"NO!!!".

Jungkook stood motionless.

In front of their eyes, lying in pool of blood was...

EUNJI!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

72.2K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
22.7K 2.1K 61
its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on her bare body Yn : fuck me hard koo Ju...
49.3K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
65.1K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...