The Play of Tentacles

Von ms_chabie

Ohm and Fluke are young warlocks who are high school rivals. After graduating, Ohm thinks of picking up his l... Mehr

The Play of Tentacles

3.9K 77 27
Von ms_chabie

Ohm is 24 and living in the human world as a secret warlock. Those who graduate from the Magic School are able to live among the humans in exception that they should hide their true identity. Ohm's student life was nothing too exciting. Yes, he learned to cast spells, make potions, train in combat and sometimes they get to hang out with mythical beasts. Nothing unusual for a warlock student going to a magic school. Still, there was and still is someone he wants to avoid at all cost.

Fluke Natouch...

The best warlock ever born in the magic kingdom. He is a living prodigy and everyone in the kingdom knows him. Spells that take months and years to practice are for him just a matter of reading the spells and casting it on the spot. His ancestors are of noble blood and you can say that they own most of the lands in the magic kingdom. Wealth and fame are given to him and it also helped that he is insanely beautiful.

Ohm can't handle such people and tries to avoid them as much as he can, but somehow Fluke manages to irritate him whenever they get their results back as Ohm is forever known as mr. 2nd place. Even now, he doesn't know how the fuck he end up in Fluke's expensive apartment in the human world, with the elder drunkenly clinging around his neck. Ohm only wanted to take a drink after a long day of work and suddenly Fluke manages to convince him into a drinking battle. Clearly not a good idea...

"Hey, stop hugging me and take off your coat," Ohm pushes the elder back who is giggling in his ears, "Ohmmy, you smell nice." Ohm rolls his eyes. Fluke has always been very innovative with his pet names for him, "Idiot. Stop sniffing and take it off!" The younger tries to loosen Fluke's arms, but the latter suddenly pulls him down, which makes the both fall on the floor.

Soft giggles fill his eardrums again and Ohm turns his head. His eyes widen when he almost touches the elder's lips. Fluke looks at him with hooded eyes and grinning lips, "I'm not drunk," Fluke whispers with a giggle and Ohm sighs. "Says the one who can barely stand on his own feet," he says.

With a flick of Fluke's wrist, Ohm is being lifted up with still his feet touching the floor and Fluke's coat magically taken off, "I can perfectly take care of myself, Ohmmyboo." He smirks and Ohm rolls his eyes, "Again with those lame names," Fluke stands up and walks towards his living space.

Ohm finally has control over his own body and he dust his suit off, "Don't cause trouble the next time," Ohm opens the door, but it shuts closed. The latter turns around with a frown and he can see Fluke leaning with his shoulder against the wall and his arms crossed over his chest, "Who says you can leave?" He smirks.

*****

"You know I hate you." Fluke hums, "Since we started high school you pestered me everyday," Fluke smirks, "Those were fun days," Ohm sighs and he leans on his seat, "Can I please go home now?" He asks but Fluke pours him another shot of strong liquor, "Not until the bottle is empty," he shakes it in front of Ohm. The latter groans out loud, frustrated by the situation.

The apartment is quiet and Ohm can feel the elder staring at him, "What?" His voice indifferent, "Can I see your little friend?" Ohm freezes. He can't believe that this person dares to ask him such a question. "What the hell do you want," The younger glares and Fluke stands up with his shot in his hand. He sits on the table just right in front of Ohm.

"I want to see it." His voice airy and seductive, but Ohm is anything but seduced. "Did you forget why I even have them?" Fluke chuckles and he drinks his shot in one go. "You shouldn't have provoked me, my honeybear." Ohm scoffs, "Out of all the spells you know, you gave me those fucking tentacles!?" Fluke laughs out loud and he falls back on the table. Legs dangling.

Ohm watches how the elder stops his laughter and looks back at him with a smirk. His left foot travels from Ohm's stomach to his chest, his neck and his toes lifting his chin up. "Come on, tiger. I heard you can control it pretty well," Ohm clicks his tongue and slaps his foot away, "Don't test me." He snaps at him and Fluke leans on his elbows.

With a smirk he lifts his leg up and Ohm blocks it with his arm. A silent murmur comes out of his mouth and Ohm's eyes widen when ice daggers launches at him. The younger opens his hands and tentacles appears behind his back, grabbing on the ice daggers, "Are you fucking insane!?" He shouts at Fluke, but the elder looks with glittering eyes at the tall and dark tentacles.

Ohm commands one of his tentacles to grab Fluke's wrists tight and pulls him right in front of him. Fluke blinks in shock and Ohm grabs his jaw, "I'm fed up with your bullshit. You've cast a curse on me, provokes me every time I see you and now when my life is finally at peace, you are doing exactly the same thing again! What the fuck do you want, Natouch!"

"Fuck me,"

Ohm has heard a lot of things coming out of Fluke's mouth and out of all the scenarios he can think of for the elder to annoy him. Fluke wanting to be fucked by him is something he never thought of. "What the—," His voice cut off when Fluke pulls the tentacle that locked his wrists down and snuggles against his cheek, "You don't know how much I want you to violate me with your tentacles.

A shiver runs down Ohm's spine when Fluke licks the tentacle. His whole body flinches and Fluke smirks, "Can you feel it?" He asks seductively and Ohm wants to look away, but he can't take his eyes off from the elder. "Release the others, Ohm..." The latter gulps. It's the first time Fluke calls him by his real name and not some stupid pet name and it's doing something to him.

Unconsciously, all his tentacles appear again and Fluke shivers on the sight of the dark and large creature looming behind Ohm. They come closer, hesitant to touch yet eager to feel that contact of skin. Fluke moans when a tentacle brushes against his thigh and Ohm grabs the side of his chair tight. He can't believe that he was so angry a minute ago and now his cock is throbbing from the sight of his tentacles touching the other.

Another tentacle snakes around Fluke's whole torso making the elder arches his back. It is as if Ohm is being possessed because two other tentacles are already unbuttoning Fluke's pants and throwing them away. The one snaking around his torso cuts his dress shirt open and hugs the smaller body tight again. It is amazing how much Ohm can feel the warm skin and beating heart of the other even though he isn't directly touching him.

Still seated in his chair, the tentacle pulls Fluke's arms above his head and the two others on his thigh spread his legs wide. Ohm gulps at the sight of Fluke's torso and the bulge inside his underwear. "Aren't you too much of a pervert?" Ohm says and Fluke glares, "I'm not," he pants, but Ohm rolls his eyes. "Really?" He smirks.

The tentacle around his torso moves the head part to one of his nipples and brushes against it. Fluke moans out loud while his body shivers from pleasure, "You are enjoying it too much, Natouch." Ohm crosses his legs and arms, "Let's see how long you can survive them," he smirks.

The remaining tentacles move slowly towards the smaller body, one towards his face, his nipples and two to his lower part. "Be a good boy and open your mouth," Fluke blushes before doing what he is told to. The tentacle brushes gently against his plumped lips before pushing itself inside. Ohm closes his eyes for a minute, because he can feel everything throughout his body. So warm and moist and he focuses on moving it in and out.

Without doubt, Fluke is enjoying it because he can feel his tongue moving around the tentacle and sucking it hard. Slowly, Ohm moves his fingers without knowing and another tentacle moves towards Fluke's underwear. Brushing it gently from the elder's cock to his hole and they both shiver from the pleasure, "Shit." Ohm cusses to himself and he opens his eyes.

A blush appears on his face when he witnesses Fluke drooling and quivering so much from the tentacles. The slimy liquid is covering his small body and his underwear is being soaked by the other tentacles. "Remove it," Ohm commands and the tentacles lift Fluke's body in the air, pulling the last clothing of the elder. They carry him midair, opening his leg.

Ohm smirks at the sight and he can't help but strokes his clothed cock, "What do you think people would say of the top student and prodigy of the magic kingdom is being violated by a bunch of tentacles?" Fluke moans while his mouth is still being fucked. Ohm motions his tentacles to bring Fluke down and closer to him. His body being pushed up in a sitting position with still his legs wide open.

"Tell me, Natouch. Which one do you want first?" The tentacle inside Fluke's mouth pulls out and Fluke drools. His chest is heavily panting and he looks down with a lazy gaze. Ohm opens his pants and pulls out his cock. He taps it gently on Fluke's hole and the elder moves his butt, "Y-Yours... Ohm please fuck me with your cock," his voice so whiny that it surprisingly turns him on.

Ohm's tentacles squeeze out more slime and Ohm gently massages his rim. His eyes gets big and looks up, "Did you expect this?" Ohm asks confused and Fluke licks his lips, "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do this to me," Ohm shivers and he can't longer hold back a grin, "You are so fucking hot." He says before pushing a finger inside. Fluke moans pleasantly and Ohm watches how the elder is moved by his tentacles and fucked by his finger.

"I already did this, tiger." Fluke pants and Ohm rolls his eyes, "Seriously? Are you really gonna use the pet names again?" He pulls out his finger and coats the remaining slime onto his own cock, "I bet you actually like them," Fluke drools from the huge cock underneath him and his body gets lowered. Ohm taps it at his entrance and he looks up in Fluke's doe eyes.

"Are you really sure?" He asks and Fluke smiles fondly, "This is why I love you..." Ohm blinks, "I know you always hated me, but not once have you ever been mean. In fact, you were always so gentle when you accidentally touched me. It's impossible not to fall in love with you." Ohm can't help but blushes from the sudden confession. He may have hated Fluke, but deep down he has to admit that the hate was more of frustration of the elder not being his.

"Can you not start being emo while my dick is about to pound into you?" Fluke laughs and he wiggles his butt, "Come on, Tiger. Show me what your cock and tentacles can do," Ohm shakes his head before smirking, "After this, you won't ever want another man by your side." His tentacles move Fluke's head closer and the latter pushes himself to press his lips against Ohm, "I have never looked at other men besides you, Ohmmyboo." He smirks and Ohm harshly commands his tentacles to pull Fluke down until his cock is buried deep inside him.

Fluke's eyes tear up from the pain and his head is thrown back. His voice letting out strained screams and Ohm shivers from the tightness around his cock, "Didn't you already prepare yourself?" Ohm grunts and Fluke throws his head on his shoulder, "You fucking idiot... who told you to slam it inside me..." he pants and Ohm caresses his back, "Sorry..." he laughs and Fluke pouts angrily.

Ohm looks fondly at him and kisses those puckering lips. The elder is shocked and blushes from his neck to his ears. It is the cutest thing Ohm has ever seen and he can't get enough of it, "So cute," he whispers and he loosens the tentacle holding Fluke's wrist. The elder's arms go around his neck and Fluke kisses him back, but more intense and wet.

The other tentacles move his body up and down and let Fluke's body fuck itself on Ohm's cock. Tentacles are moving on their own and Fluke yelps when he feels one wrapping around his cock. He bites his lips and moans when it starts to pump him hard, "Aahhnn!" He moans out loud and Ohm smirks, "My friend is getting jealous."

He commands his tentacle wrapped around Fluke's torso to move his upper body back and Ohm watches how erotically Fluke's hole is engulfing his cock while his own is being pumped by his tentacle, "So g-good!" Fluke moans and his arms are caught behind his back. Two tentacles are playing with his nipples and another is moving towards his mouth again.

Fluke doesn't need any command as he opens his mouth to let the tentacle fuck himself inside. Ohm is so turned on and he notices one tentacle just standing next to Fluke's body. He opens his arm and the tentacle turns to him, "Come here," he says and the tentacle moves around his arm. Ohm leads him to his cock and he checks the elder.

He changes the form of the tentacle to the same thickness of his own cock, "Fluke," the latter glances at him. It's the first time he has ever called him like that and it doesn't feel weird. The elder's eyes widen when he notices the tentacle having the same shape as Ohm's cock, "Are you ready?" Ohm asks in a deep voice and Fluke opens his legs more. He can't talk with a tentacle in his mouth, but his fucked eyes are saying everything he wants to know.

Ohm leads his tentacle to Fluke's hole and he lines it up. His cock pulls out till the head and when he pushes back inside the slimy tentacle moves with him. The elder arches his back and screams out loud. Ohm shivers from the amount of pleasure he is feeling and sweat is dropping down his chest.

"Fucking hell, this is amazing!" He grits his teeth and moves his hips. Fluke is long gone and a moaning mess. His body is supported by all his tentacles and while his mouth is being violated, his nippels teased and sucked, hands cuffed behind his back, cock wrapped and pumped. His hole fucked by two cocks. It's the wildest thing they both ever imagined and they can't help but feel the biggest pleasure in the whole universe.

Suddenly, Fluke's body is pushed against Ohm's broad chest and his arms around the younger's neck. All tentacles retreat except the one inside his hole. Ohm supports his body with his arms and they both kiss each other deep and sensual. Ohm carries him towards the big couch and lets the elder lie down.

He pulls out and stands in front of Fluke's face, "Suck it." He says and Fluke smirks before licking the side of his cock. He sees his tentacle not moving anymore and with a flick of his wrist the slimy tentacle pounds inside hard, making the elder scream in pleasure. "You are so beautiful, Fluke." Ohm stares down at his body.

"My friend has left beautiful marks on your small body." His fingers trail the red long and thick marks across Fluke's torso. He touches his thighs and squeezes, "Mine." And he slaps the flesh hard, "Nngh!!" Fluke moans with his cock inside his mouth. Again he slaps his thigh and Fluke moans and squirms. "So sensitive for me. It's riling me up," Ohm grabs his cock and pumps it fast.

Fluke starts squirming and just when he is about to use his hands, the tentacles appear again and pins him down on the couch. A second tentacle enters inside his hole and Ohm feels a little bit guilty for pushing Fluke this hard, "You need a break?" He asks genuinely worried, but the elder pulls his head back and a string of pre-cum is visible, "Please, wreck me, sir Octopus."

Ohm growls from the pet name. "Are you serious right now!?," he pushes his cock back inside his mouth and commands the two tentacles inside Fluke to move faster. A shiver runs through his body when he can see two bulges moving inside Fluke's tummy. He rests his hand there and feels how his tentacles are pounding the elder hard.

A knot builds deep inside him and not only his hips but the other tentacles start to move faster and faster. Fluke's nipples are being sucked so hard, arms and thighs wrapped in slimy tentacles, cock pumped and hole fucked by two. Ohm pulls back and starts pumping his cock until he cums on Fluke's face. His white juice spurts with long strings and covers the elder's face.

Fluke arches his back and when he curls his toes and rolls his eyes back, he comes hard on his stomach and his body starts to tremble when the tentacles releases him and shoots all their black ink on his body. Ohm sits back and watches how the two remaining tentacles inside his hole are still moving. He flips his hand and the tentacles let Fluke's violated and sticky body lie on his chest.

Fluke looks at him with a cum covered face and Ohm smears his own juice with his thumb and lets the elder lick it clean. He kisses him deep and commands his tentacles to finish it. "Oh-Oh my god!" Fluke arches his back and pushes his ass up, "So g-good! Fuck!" He whines and his mouth is drooling again. "Where?" Ohm grabs his asscheeks and helps Fluke thrust on the tentacles.

"I-Inside! I want it inside!" He moans out loud and Ohm smirks. With a hard thrust he pushes Fluke harshly down and his tentacles releases all their slimy ink deep inside Fluke. The latter's forehead falls on Ohm's shoulder and he shivers whenever the tentacles pump more ink inside him. Ohm closes his eyes, enjoying the feeling the tentacles releasing inside because he can feel every little part and every little nerve on the tentacles.

They both pant heavily and when their breathing is getting calmer, the tentacles retreat back and disappear behind Ohm's back. A small hand caresses Ohm's biceps and traces his chest. Ohm looks down at the younger resting his cheek on his chest and smiling satisfied, "Are you ok?" Ohm asks and the younger rests his chin while looking amused at him. Ohm's heart leaps and he blushes from the stickiness and cum on the elder's face, "I've never felt so good before in my life," he grins.

Ohm takes his shirt and wipes away all the cum on his face gently, "Next time we can maybe go on a date first before doing something like this," Ohm chuckles while rubbing Fluke's nose adorably, "Next time I want you to strangle me with your little friend while fucking me senseless from behind, my Ohmmyboo." Fluke smiles and Ohm shakes his head.

He touches the twitching hole of the elder and he can feel the tentacles ink oozing out. He scoops it on his finger and brings it in front of Fluke's face. It was black and thick and somehow it makes him feel so horny again, "Why doing it next time when we can do it now," Ohm smirks and Fluke squeals. The younger carries him with Fluke's legs around his torso and Fluke kisses him everywhere he can.

Just as they are walking inside Fluke's bedroom, slowly Ohm's tentacles are growing behind his back and closes the door.

—THE END—

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
951K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.