The Other Side Of The Lens

Da kjocelyn81

"That was weird, but I can't stop my heart beating ten times faster than it should be. Laying down on the bed... Altro

The Other Side Of The Lens
01. The Infamous Trio
02. Hall Passes On The First Day
03. Alison And Alejandro Sitting In A Tree
04. Officially Meeting Mateo
05. Unknown Number
06. Let's Hangout This Weekend
07. He's Outside
08. Good Luck
09. Conversations At The Diner
10. A Thousand Thoughts
11. Brotherly Love
12. Roller Coaster Of Emotions
13. Unexpected Visits
14. Stay
15. I Need You
16. Sweetheart
17. Butterflies
18. Alone
19. I Missed You
20. Apologies
21. My Person
22. Officially Official
23. Meeting The Parents
24. Thanksgiving With The Hernandez's
25. Catching Up
26. Spend The Night?
27. Jealousy
28. Time To Talk
29. Photoshoot
30. The "L" Word
31. Advice
32. Gifts Of Love
33. Reuben's Car
34. New Year, New Argument?
35. Morning Talks
36. Parties And Pillows
37. Marisela
38. Girls Trip...Plus Boys
39. Safe
40. When In New York
41. Can't Wait
42. Always
43. Permission
44. Drunk Mateo, Fun Mateo
45. Lovely Night
46. New Beginnings
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: Oh Baby!

Prologue

11.3K 351 64
Da kjocelyn81

Before I hit my teenage years, I would always play with my brother Christopher in the backyard. We were inseparable and no one or anything could separate the two of us. Mom would always struggle putting us to bed knowing Christopher and I would be able to stay up all night playing games and laughing in our own company.

Once he started getting older, that is when things started changing. Although someone may think "It was bound to happen someday. Am I right?", I did not expect it to take such a toll on me. I would always look up to him, how he was so caring of Mom and I, or how he would always help Dad fix the car or cut the yard. But it never came to my attention that we would have to grow up and become independent.

As I got older and started attending middle school, for some odd reason I was very excited to go to high school. Do not ask me why I was a 13 year old girl who just got her period and decided that high school would be fun. Hooray High School! But what I didn't realize was that once high school is over it's gonna be me against the world. That's me. Veronica the girl who is scared of growing up.

Now at the bright age of 17, I stand in the parking lot next to my Nissan Rogue, staring at the entrance of the school not knowing what to expect for my senior year. My last and final year before I enter the big world. My reality.

"Well. Here goes nothing".

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.3K 141 34
Bayleigh Tate Thought she had Senior year mapped out to the last detail. Her life couldn't be more perfect if she wanted it to. Perfect popular frien...
1.4M 40.8K 49
Completed✔️ Disclaimer: I wrote this when I was 15 so it is a bit cliché, and many mistakes in the story:) All Brooklyn's life, she's been more of a...
124K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
210 55 14
A complicated story of mine.. uh- so the characters here are real people, real personality (almost) and they are dating in real life but sadly it's l...