StarStruck (Awsten Knight)

papajohnstweet tarafından

StarStruck but it's Awsten Knight from platinum selling band Waterparks (god's favorite). Daha Fazla

California
Stupid Fucking Door
Hospital
TikToks
Garage
The Beach
Prom

I'm Not Like Other Girls

9 0 0
papajohnstweet tarafından

"Do you mind?" my sister angrily asks me after I stand in front of the tv. She's watching some shitty thing about this musician she likes. I think his name is Austin Moon.

I dramatically put my hands on my hips. "Yeah, I do. I don't want to listen to this garbage, turn it off." She refuses so I turn her into a bird and open the window.

I will never tell her I listen to his band every night. I'm just too cool. And quirky. I do a peace sign.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
455K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...