Will You Forgive Me? (Villain...

Von DRAG0NSTAR

Shinso has been a villain since he was ten years old. When he is finally caught, he is forced into a villain... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

646 24 33
Von DRAG0NSTAR

I follow behind Aizawa with my backpack someone already filled with textbooks, pencils, and notebooks. I'm going to go to my new homeroom. Yay. I wouldn't be surprised if they all try to murder me. Wait. They're heroes, they can't kill me. Probably just yell at me and hate me. Tell me how much of a bad person I am everyday. 

...

I think I'd prefer being murdered, actually. 

Aizawa stops in front of a huge door. Like, really huge. Is this class full of giants?

"This is your homeroom classroom," Aizawa said to me. I simply nod. 

He opens the door to reveal a class of what looks like about twenty students. 

"This our new student, Hitoshi Shinso. He will be joining your class starting today." The class looked confused at they listened to him and stared at me. 

"I didn't know we were getting a new student," I pink girl chimed with a stupid grin on her face. Can I go back to jail, already?

"It was a little last-minute," Aizawa spoke, sounding tired and bored. "He's apart of the new villain rehabilitation program."

Loud gasps of protest sounded around the room. Kill me now. 

"Sir! Is it really safe to have a villain in a class of heroes in training?!" A blue-haired boy with glassed said, standing up and making weird motions with his arms. I can already tell he's a big teacher's pet. Some kids are glaring at me, others look scared of me. 

"Hi. I'm-" Everyone flinched at the words like I had just pulled a gun out rather than saying something. I was planning on saying more, like at least my name, but I decided that it probably wasn't a good idea. 

I noticed one kid wasn't freaking out about me being a villain. He had honey blond hair with a black lightning bolt shape. He looked confused as to why everyone was getting angry and scared, like he wasn't listening earlier. He's either deaf or an idiot. Because he was just whispering to someone, I'm guessing he's just stupid. 

Aizawa ignored everyone's protests. "I assure you all, it's safe. He can't use his quirk." He points to the only empty seat in the room. It was behind the stupid-looking Pikachu. "You can sit there, behind Kaminari, Shinso."

I only nod and walk to my seat. It was all the way in the back. Students leaned away from me as I passed them, but I pretended I didn't notice. 

I sit down. The kid who I assume is Kaminari turns to me with a bright smile worth a million suns. He actually looks really cheerful and cute...

Ew. 

Feelings. 

I ignore him and look at the teacher who is starting to teach. Maybe I can learn something. I did drop out of school when I became a villain. 

Wait.

He's talking about hero stuff, never mind. 

I look away and daydream. I plan different ways to get out. None of the windows are barricaded and it's not too high...

I realize I didn't pay attention to anything when I heard the bell ring. I took out my paper to look at my next class. 

Ugh. I notice I have an extra class marked Rehabilitation Class. It's at the end of the day after all my other classes. 

"Hey! Since you're new, I can show you to the next class if you want!" Kaminari said to me as we stood up. He was too nice. He's up to something. 

"You know I'm a villain, right?" 

"Yeah! But if you're here, that means you're trying to change! And that's super heroic and awesome!" He was smiling way too much again. I usually don't hurt innocents, but I want to stab him. Why does he look so happy? Like he's not judging me? Why? I'm a bad person. I'm hardly a person at all. So why is he treating me like I'm just an old friend???

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey- You good, bro?" I realize I how long I was lost in thought, staring at the floor, and snap my head up at him.  I slap his hand away with a glare. I don't want friendliness I don't deserve. 

"Stay away from me," I snap at him. He looks slightly hurt, but I don't care. He has no idea what I've done. Even if I'm only a villain to kill bad people, I still killed people. I was so dull to it before, but being here is like having all of the guilt coming back to smack me in the face. Him acting like nothing is wrong with that makes the guilt drown me. "I don't deserve any of this. They should have just killed me. Don't act like everything I've done doesn't deserve pain." I turned away from him, forgetting that I don't know where my next class is. I just walk away. 

If he's not following me, I could use this chance to escape. After walking for a minute or two, I turn back to see if he was following me. He wasn't, which made me sad for some reason. I shrugged from the feeling and continued walking until I found to door to outside. 

I walked out and looked left and right to see if there was anybody else. There wasn't, so I tip toed to the gate. The collar probably has a tracker on it, but I'd find a way to kill myself before they found me. I continue to walk, until I'm right at the exit. Only about a meter away. 

Maybe this will be easier than I thought. Maybe I'll be able to get it off late by-

A beeping sounds on my neck. Huge, thick, metal walls come out of nowhere, blocking every wall, including the exit. A loud siren was going off. 

Well, this is great. Before the heroes get here, I sprint to the nearest tree. All the lowest branches are cut off, so I try running straight up the tree. I tried to grab the first branch I could, but right before I could, I felt the familiar scarf wrap around my chest. 

I was now hanging high in the tree, the end of the scarf was tied to a strong branch. I didn't look to see where Aizawa was. Instead, I tried wiggling out. Surprisingly, I slipped out pretty easily, only to have it tighten around my neck. I'm light, so my neck doesn't break, but if I'm able to stay here long enough, I'll suffocate. 

Now I don't struggle. I don't try to escape. I stay perfectly still, waiting. 

Then I myself being loosened, and I fall to the ground. I instinctively cough, my lungs trying to force air into them , despite what my mind wants. I feel hands on my shoulder. I look up and see Aizawa. I scowl at him. My arms are weak, but I punch him right in the stomach. He doesn't even flinch. 

"Why are you doing this!?" I scream weakly with my bruised throat. "STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME!!!!" 

Suddenly he wraps his arms around me. I think he's trying to restrain me or something so I fight back, but some part of me wants to stop. I freeze. And I realize what he's doing. 

"Kiddo, I know you think nothing is worth it, but at least stick around a bit longer to find something worth living for. It'll come. I promise."

He's hugging me. A tight, genuine hug. I don't hug him back, but I cry. I cry for a long time. I want something worth living for. I want to be a good person...

I just don't know how. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.