Still Clouds || Kny x Male re...

Eeveelover_love tarafından

Y/n L/n was your everyday boy; helping out his family, caring for his younger brother, cooking with mother, a... Daha Fazla

☁︎︎
ɪɴғᴏ + ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs
ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ + ᴄʟᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅰ︎
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅰ︎
Ⅱ︎
Ⅲ︎
Ⅳ︎
Ⅴ︎
Ⅵ︎
Ⅶ︎
Ⅷ︎
ᴀᴜʀᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs
Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎
͏Ⅺ︎
Ⅻ︎
Ⅻ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅰ︎
ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ + ғᴀɴᴀʀᴛ Ⅲ︎ + ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ
☁︎︎ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ☁︎︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
ʏ/ɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅻ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅺ︎Ⅴ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅰ︎
♡ ︎sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ♡︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
ᴛᴀɪsʜᴏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs Ⅱ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅹ︎Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎
☆︎ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ☆︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅰ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅱ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅲ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅳ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅴ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅵ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅶ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅷ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅸ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅹ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅺ︎
Ⅼ︎Ⅻ︎
☁︎︎┈┈┈┈┈┈☁︎︎
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝑆𝑢𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑜𝑥 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚-𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝕊𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘
☁︎︎

Ⅹ︎Ⅴ︎

32.1K 1.2K 2.4K
Eeveelover_love tarafından

☁︎︎ Third POV

Y/n was watching as a demon was nogging on a piece of wood that kept him inside of his cell. Not too far away was a female bundled up, asleep. Y/n didn't know who these people were but watching the demon trying to eat the wood amused him to an extant.

"We will be leaving this place," Tamayo stated, making Y/n turn to her and pay attention, "This place is too close to Kibutsuji. If we don't hide ourselves quickly we will be in grave danger."

Tamayo stood by Yushiro as Tanjiro and Y/n stayed together with Nezuko with them. Nezuko had fully healed and was ready for the journey, while Y/n's fever had somehow went away.

"Even if we are able to hide ourselves thorough some crafty means, as a doctor that needs to come intact it's other people. There will eventually be a day when other people find out that I am a demon. The senses of children and old people are especially sharp. Tanjiro-San."

"Hai?" Tanjiro perked up from being called.

"Are you willing to leave Nezuko-San here with us?" Tamayo asked in a serious voice.

"Eh?" (Tanjiro)

"Hm?" (Y/n)

Both Tanjiro and Y/n's eyes slightly widened at the question. Nezuko stopped snuggling in Y/n's arms and turned to look at her brother and the other demons.

"Even though I can't say for certain that we can keep her from much harm, it's still much safer than bring her to the battlefield," Tamayo stated as Yushiro looked at her with pleading disagreement.

Tanjiro was quiet, he didn't know what to say. He wanted his sister to be safe, but he didn't want to leave one of his only blood family behind, even if she was a demon. Y/n kept quiet, knowing that this was between Tanjiro and Tamayo.

Nezuko suddenly held onto Tanjiro's hand making the latter's eyes slightly widened at the action. She took Y/n's hand too and pulled him closer to Tanjiro and her, like if she considered Y/n family too.

Tanjiro smiled at Nezuko's action. Blushing a bit at what she did with Y/n as he petting Nezuko's head as a thank you.

"Thank you for your offer but..." Tanjiro started, "We will continue down this path of ours together. We will not be parted, never again."

"I understand," Tamayo said with a hand over her heart, "Then I wish you and Y/n the best for your coming battles. Goodbye now, we will leave once we erase all traces of us from this place. You three should hurry along."

"Ah! Okay!" Tanjiro said as Y/n bowed in gratitude to the pink aura demons.

"Tanjiro..." Yushiro called out to the scarred slayer who's back was turned.

Everyone looked at the teal haired demon. Y/n cocked his head to the side wondering what he wanted.

"Your sister is great beauty."

Tanjiro stood still for a second. He than smiled and laugh a bit and nodded as a thanks. He turned away and was starting to leave, Nezuko by his side.

Y/n watched at Tanjiro started to turn the corner. He quickly turned to Tamayo and gave her a hug which surprised her and Yushiro from the sudden action.

"Thank you Tamayo, thank you and Yushiro for everything you did to help me," Y/n said as he stepped back and bowed, "I'm sorry if me and Tanjiro were any trouble anyway, but thank you."

Tamayo blinked before giving a soft laugh, "It's nothing Y/n, I'm a doctor after all, I take care of people. Just make sure to take care of yourself from now on, okay?"

Y/n blinked as his eyes shined a bit, "You remind me of my Okaasan, can I call you 'Okaasan' from now on?"

Tamayo was taken aback from the question. Yushiro eyes slightly widened as he started to blush. Y/n had a semi-determined look on his face as small sparkles surrounded his eyes.

"Of course you can," Tamayo said with a smile as she put a hand over where her heart will be.

Y/n gave one of his close eyed 'smiles' as he blushed in pleasantry, "Thank you, Okaasan, Yu-San."

Yushiro blushed at the nickname he was given. He turned away and covered the lower part of his face. His brows furrowed but anyone could tell that he was secretly happy with the nickname.

"Y/n!!" Tanjiro's voice called out to Y/n, "Come on, we're going now!!"

Y/n perked up at this. He turned to run to where Tanjiro's aura was. As he was running, Y/n gave a wave to the two demons with a bright look in his eyes.

"Goodbye, Okaasan, Yu-San! Until we met again!" Y/n stated as he ran out of the room and around the corner.

Tamayo and Yushiro both did their own small wave before Y/n ran out of the room. Tamayo with a soft smile and Yushiro with a pissed, blushing face.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

"Tanjiro-San, are you sure it's okay for you to start a mission so quickly? Your rib and leg is still a bit broken," Y/n said in a worry tone as he and Tanjiro were walking down a path.

"I'll be fine, Y/n! Trust me! There's nothing to worry about!" Tanjiro said with a smile.

Y/n deadpanned at the statement, "Somehow I don't believe that..."

"Eh?! Come on Y/n!"

"I'm just saying."

"CAWWW!!" The caw of two crows cut Tanjiro's and Y/n's conversation short.

Tanjiro's crow few right next to Tanjiro's ear as Hinata, Y/n's crow, quite literally body slammed himself onto Y/n's head. This made Y/n stumble forwards and almost had a whiplash in his neck because of how fast and sudden it was.

"Hinata... a warning next time...?" Y/n mumbled a bit.

Hinata just cooed and snuggled into Y/n's hair with a flower aura around him.

"SOUTH SOUTH EAST!! SOUTH SOUTH EAST!!" Tanjiro's crow yelled out making Y/n sweatdrop at the loudness and Hinata perk up in excitement, "NEXT LOCATION IS SOUTH SOUTH EAST!!!"

"I get it, I get it," Tanjiro grumbled as he rubbed his ear, "I get it already, can you please be quiet... please?"

"South south east!! South south east!!" Hinata echoed as he bobbed his head like he was listening to a beat.

"Please don't copy Tanjiro's crow, they're a bad influence on you," Y/n stated.

"Caw!!" Tanjiro's crow cried out.

"Okay, okay!!" Hinata said as he quieted down and snuggled into Y/n's hair.

"PLEASE!!" A voice cried out making Tanjiro and Y/n jump a bit at the sudden loudness, "I BEG YOU, I BEG YOU!! PLEASE MARRY ME!!"

Hinata stopped snuggling in Y/n hair and looked up to see who was making such a racket. Tanjiro's crow flew in between Tanjiro and Y/n at they stared.

"I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL DIE!! SO PLEASE MARRY ME!!! I BEG OF YOUU!!!" A blonde male pleaded as he clung onto a young lady.

"Huh?!" Tanjiro called out in surprise.

Y/n raised a brow at the blonde. This is one of the first times he seen a human beg for something, the other time being in an alleyway at Tokyo, but he doesn't like to talk about it. He was just glad he turned away as fast as he did.

"Chirp chirp chirp!!" A distressed sparrow called out.

Y/n opened his hand and let the sparrow land in his hands. Tanjiro leaned over Y/n's shoulder to see what the poor bird had to say.

As the sparrow chirped it's little heart out, Y/n and Tanjiro were nodding along, understanding the small bird. Tanjiro's crow placed themselves on top of Y/n's head as Hinata sat on them, both of them peaking around to see what their friend had to say.

"I see..." Y/n muttered as he glanced at the blonde.

"We understand! We'll think of a way!" Tanjiro claimed as Y/n nodded.

The sparrow made a sound of thankfulness. They chirped as a thank you and flew up as Tanjiro made his way to the blonde.

Tanjiro's crow and Hinata jumped down from their place on Y/n's head and perched themselves on his shoulders. Y/n placed the sparrow on his head as he walked over to the female.

"I BEG YOU MARRY ME-" The blonde was cut off when he was lifted up.

"What are you doing in the middle of the road?!!" Tanjiro scolded, "Can't you see the lady doesn't want this?!!?"

Y/n sighed a bit as Tanjiro continued to scold the blonde-headed bimbo. He went over to the young lady and helped her up.

"Are you alright miss?" Y/n asked as he hovered his hand over her shoulder, "Sorry I just don't want to touch you without your consent, especially after what the boy did."

"I-I'm fine thank you, sir," the lady said as she brushed herself off, "I was getting really sick and scared of that guy, so I thank you for understanding."

"It's quite alright miss, I'm just glad you weren't hurt in any way."

"You should probably head home now," Y/n said as he softly brush the dust off of the ladies' shoulder, careful not to startle her.

"Thank you very much," The lady said as she bowed.

"Of course-"

"SHE STILL NEEDS TO MARRY ME!! SHE LIKES MEE!!" The blonde cried out.

SMACK!!

Y/n's eyes widened as the lady slapped the blonde right across the face. Tanjiro's crow gawked in surprise, Hinata was jumping a bit in excitement while the sparrow was hiding under their wing from embarrassment.

"Shame on you!!" The lady yelled as she smacked the blonde multiple times.

"UWAAHH!!" The blonde cried

"U-uh miss, I think that's a bit much..." Y/n sweatdropped as Tanjiro held the lady back from hurting the blonde anymore.

"Calm down for a moment!!" Tanjiro cried out.

Y/n sweatdropped as he stood a bit to the side, "To be honest, I think this is how anyone would reacted after being harassed..." he whispered as the birds on him nodded.

Y/n watched as the young lady yelled at the blonde. Tanjiro was panicking a bit and would glance as Y/n for help, only to be ignored. Y/n would look away whistling, knowing the blonde deserved a good scolding from a women.

"Let's hope we never see each other again!!!" The young lady claimed as she walked away.

"Wait!! Wait!!" The blonde cried out but the lady was long from gone.

Tanjiro's crow let out a caw that sounded like a laugh. The poor sparrow sighed.

"Why did you have to come and mess with-" The blonde started.

Tanjiro made a disgusted face.

"What sort of expression in that?! Don't do that!! Don't use those eyes to look at me like you would use to look at some other sort of creature!!! It's all your fault!! It's all your fault that I didn't get married!!!"

Tanjiro's face looked even more disgusted. Y/n narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows in disappointment and disgust.

"SAY SOMETHING!!!" The blonde cried, as he started to rant, "-You need to protect me before I get fully married!!!"

Y/n blanked out the conversation, only catching that the blonde was named Zenitsu and that he wanted to marry someone before he dies because he's a slayer. Y/n only huffed as he tried to not listen too much, there was a lot of yelling tho.

Y/n could see that the blonde, now known as Zenitsu, was doing a back bend while also crying. Y/n would've thought that Zenitsu was weak at first, but his aura was a yellow color, so he didn't underestimate him.

Finally having enough of the yelling, Y/n walked up to Zenitsu. He suddenly hugged the blonde into his stomach as he petted his head. Zenitsu stopped talking quickly.

"Shut up," Y/n mumbled, obviously tired of the crying and yelling.

Tanjiro stumbled a bit by the blunt command. Zenitsu could care less as he blushed a bit at what was happening.

Zenitsu looked up as Y/n looked down. (E/c) eyes meeting hazel ones. Zenitsu's eyes widened as he started to blush more.

"PL-PLEASE MARRY ME!! YOU BEAUTIFUL PERSON!!!" Zenitsu cried out as he clung onto Y/n's waist.

"HAAHH?!?!" Tanjiro yelled as he went up to Zenitsu to try and pull him off of Y/n.

"MARRY ME PLEASE!! YOU'RE BEAUTY IS SO AMAZING!! PLEASE LET ME HAVE YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE!!"

"I'm a boy," Y/n said simply as he stared blankly at the now quiet blonde.

Zenitsu blinked for a second.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER!! YOU'RE STILL BEAUTIFUL!!!" Zenitsu cried out once again.

Y/n was taken aback at Zenitsu's remark. He for sure thought that Zenitsu was straight.

"Sorry, but no, I don't date people I barely even know," Y/n stated, "Plus you don't even know my name, so no."

"Than what is your name?!?!"

"...." Y/n looked up at Tanjiro with a deadpan expression. Tanjiro just sighed/huffed, and nodded while shrugging.

"Y/n L/n," the (h/c) haired male stated.

Zenitsu's eyes shined, "Y/n than please marry me-"

"My answer still stands. Plus I don't want to marry a loud person like you who begs so much."

Zenitsu crumbled to the ground with an imaginary arrow in his heart that said rejected. Tanjiro kicked Zenitsu softly to see if he was still alive.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Y/n were finally back on the road walking to their new destination. Tanjiro and Zenitsu walking a bit ahead of Y/n as he stayed behind with two crows and a sparrow on him.

"Chirp chirp!" The sparrow called out as they flew next to Y/n's face holding a feather in their beak.

"Hm?" Y/n hummed in question as the other two males were talking to one another.

The sparrow continued to explain what they wanted Y/n to do. Y/n raised a brow at this. He turned to Hinata, who was on his shoulder.

"Did you tell them about it?" Y/n asked.

Hinata sweatdropped and cawed as a small laugh.

"Hinata told all the crows!!" Tennoji, Tanjiro's crow, whispered-yelled.

Y/n sighed but gave Hinata a head pat, "No more talking anyone alright? Stay with Tennoji from now on okay?"

Hinata cooed as an apology as Tennoji puffed up a bit in slight proud. The sparrow still held onto the feather as they gave Y/n a pleading look.

Y/n took the feather from the sparrow's beak and sighed a bit, "It wouldn't hurt I guess. Who knows, maybe he will actually be a friend."

Hinata cuddled to Y/n's neck. Tennoji was messing around with Tanjiro and scaring Zenitsu to distract them. The sparrow snuggled in Y/n's hair.

"'Omp."

------✧ ◦ ✦︎ ◦ ✧------
[A/n: I would like to thank
@Haruwashere_
@QueenxOfxRats
@YourLocalBreadStore
For the amazing fanart!

There is now a new rule for fanarts.
You are now only allowed to send in one piece of fanart
Meaning that your art will be shown once
I have multiple people sending in a lot of fanart at the same time
Yes, you are welcome to send in more fanart it's just that your first fanart will only be shown and not the rest
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I do see all the fanart you guys send in and I still love them a lot.]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.2K 259 22
FAN REQUEST The kamado family, the last group that can use the breath of sun breath style, Muzan's fear, he even tried to kill the family but failed...
533 37 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
1.1K 42 16
emotions run deep as a demon and a demon slayer grapple with their intertwined fates, their unspoken feelings bubbling to the surface amidst moments...
214K 4.5K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...