Kono Subarashii Couple ni Shu...

Od bakuretsumahou

Short Kazuma x Megumin Fanfic! Více

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1 - An Explosive Hug to this Adventurer!
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 - Gifting this Wonderful World with Education!
CHAPTER 5 - Servitude for this Survivor
EPILOGUE + AFTERWORD

CHAPTER 2 - God's blessing on this wonderful explosive date!

714 10 2
Od bakuretsumahou

After our explosion date, night is just around the corner so we had to go back to our mansion. We have yet to make dinner for tonight.

I really wanted to go out with Megumin more because this doesn't happen everyday.

"Megumin, can we go out tomorrow as well?"

Megumin instantly replied with sparkling eyes as her face gets too close to mine

"Of course! Kazuma Kazuma! We can also both use Explosion Magic together!"

"Oi! Your face is too close!"

Her face is really really close. I'll humor her i guess by kissing her.

"Kazuma? What are you doing?"

"Don't you like this?"

Megumin's face turned bright red and her eyes were glowing a beautiful crimson red. This has only happened a few times, but this time it wasn't as bright as when we almost crossed the line.

I was getting really hungry so i walked faster to the mansion.

"Kazuma? Why are you walking so fast? Are you scared of something?"

"That's not it! It's just i'm really hungry now and my stomach is rumbling.."

"Do you want me to make dinner for you?"

"Thanks but i'll do it. It's my way to repay you for the sandwich you made for the both of us."

Megumin then blushed as she holds onto my arm with expectant eyes.

The dinner i made for the four of us was none other than miso soup. It's not much but it'll do for now.

"Kazuma's really a great cook you know? Maybe i'll cook breakfast for tomorrow in exchange for this delicious miso soup."

That came from Darkness. But knowing her i just hope she doesn't do something crazy to me while asleep as her thanks. I really disliked the time where she almost raped me and i'm still thinking about it. But nonetheless, I forgive her.

I just finished my dinner and really wanted to go to sleep because i was really tired. The explosion magic i used to impress Megumin really took a toll in my energy. I wasn't used to having from little to no mana left because the last time i used Explosion was when i had 1 last piece of all the top-grade manatite i had that Wiz bought.

As i was returning to my room, Megumin approached me from behind excitedly.

"Kazuma?? Can i sleep with you tonight?"

Shit! Why does this girl always hit me with those unexpectedly?

I accepted Megumin's offer as she was moving around happily. Has this girl changed? She wasn't the loose screw i knew from before.

As i sat down in my bed, Megumin then hugged me tightly. I hugged her back aswell, I could feel the lovely scent of her hair. I wish we could stay like this longer, This doesnt happen everyday.

I then, started to cry.

"Kazuma? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

It was not really a big deal for my tears. It's just something i remembered from the past.

"It's nothing. I just remembered something before i came to this wonderful world.

"Care to open up? I'm always here Kazuma."

I was really happy hearing her say that. It was like the moment i've been waiting that i could finally open up to someone has finally become a reality. These were just my imaginations at first.

"It's just. I'm happy to feel love again. Last time i felt love i was devastated because the girl who had promised to marry me when we grow up. But years later i saw that same girl riding on another man's motorcycle. I completely felt devastated after that. Thats why i decided to become a hikikomori and never come out to the open world again. I haven't felt love after those events happened."

I started to cry more.

Megumin tried consoling me, she hugged me tighter than before.

"You've finally shown your true colors Kazuma."

I felt a bit happier after hearing her say that. She continued to make me feel better.

"Kazuma, its good to see your other side. Every person has a gray side that shows all their pain and suffering that they've experienced. They usually cover it up with other colors for example yours, the color green."

It was like Megumin knew who i was and i'm happy about it. She continued consoling me afterwards.

"Kazuma, don't worry about your past. You have me. You know for a fact that someone genuine and real loves you right?"

My heart softened after hearing her say all of that. It's like it was Megumin's other side. What pain and suffering did she went through that made her speak like that?

Megumin then asked me;

"Kazuma, i want to hear more from you and where you came from, I'm really interested in you."

This was the moment i was waiting for.

PART 2

I was ready to tell Megumin everything, I was waiting for this. It might get awkward if she doesnt believe.

"Megumin, Are you ready to listen?"

Her eyes shone bright crimson as she was excited to hear it. Is this girl really interested in something thay i know for a fact, some people wont believe in it?

But all things aside, i started explaining to her.

"I came from the country of Japan. It doesn't exist in this world. That means one thing, I came from another world."

Megumin was really excited to hear more of it and she quickly replied;

"Japan? Even me, a crimson demon hasn't heard of that country. How did you come here? Please tell me more about you!"

"I died."

Megumin had a frozen expression after hearing that.

"Yes, i died. That's how i came to this world. I died of shock because i mistakenly thought i got run over by a tractor after pushing a girl out of the way even though she wouldn't get harmed if i didn't intervene. Besides, even if that funny death happened. I didn't regret it happening. I'm glad to have died there otherwise i wouldn't meet the girl i love."

Megumin's face turned red as her eyes shone a bright crimson even more. It was like a red diamond worth thousands of JPY. She even became more interested into hearing more.

"Well, could you say something that is in uhh Japa.. in your language?"

I knew she would ask me that, so i decided to humor her.

"めぐみん大好きです. ( I love you Megumin.)

She was a bit confused hearing those words. I knew for a fact that she wouldn't understand it. Her puzzled expression made me giggle a bit.

"Kazuma? What does that mean?"

"Find it out yourself. hehe."

She then asked me to write it down for her. I do not know though if there is a translator here that another Japanese person made. But all things aside i wrote it on a paper just for her.

She then asked me;

"Isn't this the ancient text that nobody could decipher?"

The japanese language was treated as an ancient text here because this world uses a different language.

I didn't answer her but since midnight was coming i just greeted her a good night.

"Oi answer my question first before sleeping!"

I then replied to her that i was already sleeping. Her spirit lowered after that. I decided to tell her more tomortow when we wake up.

"Well i understand. Good night Kazuma."

We then hugged eachother as we slept.

PART 3

I woke up with Megumin still next to me in bed. My arm still does kinda hurt because she used it as a pillow. But i dont really mind it at all though.

Megumin woke up and greeted me Good Morning. I told her that i want to go out with her again. She happily replied to me instantly.

"Of course! After we eat breakfast lets go on a date again!"

My still sleepy face turned red after hearing those. I'm really hungry though so we had to quickly go to the living room.

From here i saw Aqua and Darkness om the dining room. They greeted us Good Morning with smiley red faces, it seemed like they knew what was going on. Or rather they spied on us while we were sleeping already.

"Hey Kazuma, what did you and Megumin do?"

Geez this damegami. Always hitting me with those but still manages to be useless at anything aside from doing her job as a healer.

I didn't reply to her because i was embarrased. I then looked at Megumin who had a really red face. I humored her again saying that;

"This is normal for lovers right?"

Aqua then spurted out the water she was drinking.

"You! You Pedo-Neet!"

I got furious after hearing her say that, i then quickly retorted her:

"Shut up you useless goddess! For a fact Megumin is only 3 years younger than me!"

Darkness then came from the kitchen with the meal she made for us.

"Enjoy your meal everyone! I made these two dishes just for Kazuma and Megumin.

Who is this girl? It felt like she was a completely different person.

I then remembered her saying that it was tough, she also likes me other than Megumin. But i rejected her because i already have Megumin. I'm a gentleman, Not a cheater.

As we ate our meals, Megumin, from out of nowhere, said:

"Aqua! What does this thing that Kazuma wrote down last night for me?"

Me and Aqua then spit the tea we were drinking.

PART 4

Megumin and I went for a walk outside town again. From the gates of Axel we saw a familiar person.

It was Yunyun who we saw. Probably wanting another duel with Megumin.

"Long time no see Megumin! and Kazuma-san! What are you two doing?"

Megumin seemed like she was really annoyed because Yunyun was here. She then replied;

"Oh its you, Yunyun. Still not learned from the all the defeats you have?"

Yunyun became embarrased then her face turned red. But it's true that she had more losses that Megumin. Besides, can you go easy on her?

"I do know that for a fact! B-b-but but.. What are you and Kazuma-san doing?"

Yunyun was confused on why Megumin wore casual clothes instead of her normal red clothing.

"We're on a date, Are you jealous?"

Yunyun then quickly retorted;

"EHHH?? I d-didn't know you and Kazuma-san were doing this kind of stuff."

Megumin was seemingly asserted her dominance against Yunyun.

"Whats the matter? Are you really that jealous that i found a boyfriend first than you even though we're just the same age?"

Yunyun's face turned even more embarrased hearing that.

"EHHHHH? It's n-not that. I'm just suprised that y-you and Kazuma-san started dating without anyone hearing it."

"So you're jealous right?"

Yunyun was really embarrased after she heard all of those from Megumin, She felt devastated that she gets another loss today.

"OHHHH MYY!! I'm telling your parents and everyone in the village about you and Kazuma-san."

Megumin seemed unfazed and retained her composure after hearing Yunyun say that. Has Megumin gone for a change for me? She isn't the loose sceew i knew from before. But don't get me wrong, I love Megumin for whe she is.

As i was speaking that to myself, Megumin then calmly said:

"Go ahead, I don't mind. Besides Mom and Dad approves of Kazuma to be my boyfriend and future husband."

My Face turned red quickly hearing that. Although i was happy hearing her say that.

Out of embarrasment, i hugged Megumin from behind. I didn't really know what i was doing because my head and thoughts are filled with embarrasment.

Megumin then blushed and smiled at Yunyun.

"AHHHH!! Megumin and Kazuma-san! they t-they.."

Yunyun was really suprised after i hugged Megumin out of embarrassment and she decided to start chanting her Teleport spell, I'm guessing she's gonna return to the Crimson Demon village.

"I-I'll be back.. I will jut talk to my f-f-friends back in the Crimson Demon Village."

She really hesitated to use the word "Friends" there huh.

Yunyun then finished casting her spell and returned to the crimson demon village.

I then looked at Megumin and asked her if it's really okay to let her Mom and Dad know about us.

She quickly replied to me:

"I don't mind it. Besides, i know for a fact that they will be fine if you and me are togrther. Dad thinks of you highly when you first met him. Now that you defeated the Demon King. Theres no reason for my parents to doubt you now."

Although, what really made Hyoizaburo-san think highly of me was after i gave them the dumplings and spoke to him and Yuiyui-san about the 300,000,000 eris that was coming in from Vanir wanting to buy my intellectual property rights. And also the mansion. Megumin is right though. Now that i have defeated the demon king, Theres no reason for Yuiyui-san and Hyoizaburo-san to not let me be together with their daughter.

From nowhere, Megumin called me and asked me if i want to cast Explosion Magic together with her.

I wanted Megumin to be happy so i happily agreed to it.

We then arrived to the castle where Verdia, the demon king general used to reside in. I was having second thougts there because when i was in court for treason. Sena, the prosecutor said that Megumin's explosion magic caused the eco-system to change. I then asked Megumin:

"Hey is this area fine? Your Explosion Magic caused the Eco-system to change."

She then sadly replied,

"I guess you're right. Lets go to the lake where we sat down yesterday i guess.

"We have no choice either."

As both of us stood in the lake. Megumin then asked me:

"Kazuma, what made you love me? Isn't your type the girls who have long hair and have a big chest? I don't have any of those."

I'm suprised to hear Megumin say that, Is this even Megumin?

I then said to her all the things that made me love her.

"Megumin, you're right but you know what made me choose you to be mine? It's because of you, for who you are."

Megumin then smiled at me saying.

"We're the same, Kazuma."

We then prepared to cast our explosion magic, i grabbed something from my pocket. It was a mid-grade manatite for both of us. If i were to run out of mana i wouldn't be able to carry Megumin on the way back home.

Megumin was confused why i had a mid-grade manatite and asked me:

"Why did you bring a mid-grade manatite"

I then replied to Megumin who was very confused

"If i had no mana left, how would i be able to carry you home?"

Megumin smiled at me saying:

"That's the man i love. Knowing everything needed for the both of us."

We then chanted both our explosion magic on the lake with me having a manatite in hand.

"Explosion!!"

Megumin fell flat after casting hers, while i was still standing. I then asked her if she wants to be carried.

She quickly replied with an excited yes.

I never knew that one day a romantic scene would happen to me. I was traumatized by that childhood friend breaking her promise. I never felt love ever again until the day i fell in love with Megumin.

I truly, do not regret coming to this wonderful world. Thank you for guiding me, Aqua-sama.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14K 404 62
The #3 ranked Konosuba fanfic in the "Kazumin" tag and at the time longest updated Konosuba fanfic Megumin is known for the most powerful magic known...
1.4K 44 100
Darkness, a crusader hunting the Demon King, becomes fixated on breasts and confesses her infatuation to her friends. She embraces her love for the f...
1.3K 59 5
Kuroo x Daichi Omegaverse Fanfic.
33.6K 1K 26
Y/N L/N was a pretty average guy. He went to school, had friends (barely), had parents, and so on. One day, he died. And got reincarnated. In this ne...