😈Anime smuts💜

Lekc_owa

This is my first story! So sorry if it isn't as good 😅! You guys can give me anime recommendations for smuts... Еще

Part title
😈todoroki😳
😩Bakugou shower sex🤭
😫Levi!?😉

😈Bakugou shower sex part 2🥵

3.8K 18 2
Lekc_owa

Baku's POV:
I pinned my princess against the wall, i shoved my whole 8 inches inside her and I heard  her moaning. "B-ba-baku.." "I-I'm about to c-cum..". Says Y/N. I stopped when she said that. "Baku why'd you stopped!?" "That's your punishment for teasing me all the time." I said. "D-daddy".. says Y/N. "Ahh, you calling me daddy now ay?😏" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV:
I kept begging Bak- I mean Daddy to finish what he started. He wouldn't finish what he started so I guess it was my turn..
I push Baku to our bed and got on top of him and I was kissing him until his v-line. "mhmm, so you wanna talk control now? I'm down😏." Says Baku. I started sucking his dick without licking the tip first. "o-ohhh fuck Y/N!" "D-don't stop till I cum princess.." says Baku..I shake my head yes. I kept sucking until Baku said "Fuckk oh my godddd baby.." "I-I'm about to cu-cum.." then I stopped. "Wh-why the fuck did you stopped!?" Says Baku. "That's what YOU get for teasing me and not finishing what you started🙃". Baku just put his clothes on and he was mad at me the whole day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baku's POV:
I just put on my clothes and was mad at Y/N. I went to the living room and just watched T.V for a bit while Y/N was on her phone watching tiktoks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

735K 38.9K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
To Love A Villain Chickennugget

Любовные романы

566K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
Ishq Ki Kahani authorafrah

Любовные романы

3M 91.3K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King Sunita Varma

Любовные романы

4.5M 283K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...