Goddess Of Earth ~ Scott Lang...

By Obsessed_28

28 years ago Thor met a beautiful goddess named Gaia. Gaia and Thor thought they were in love. They had a bea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 10

625 23 0
By Obsessed_28

T'Challa offered to show Y/n around while the others work on destroying the Soul Stone. Y/n and T'Challa stumbled upon a dead forest. 

"What happened here?" Y/n asked. "A bomb exploded here, now all the trees and plants won't grow." T'Challa explained.

Y/n puts her hands on the ground then the trees and plants come back to life. "Wow, thank you." T'Challa said. 

"You're welcome." Y/n replied before giving T'Challa a small smile. "Guys, Thanos is coming and we still haven't destroyed the stone." Tony said while coming over to Y/n and T'Challa.

"Take me to the stone." Y/n instructed. Y/n, Tony, and T'Challa go to the lab where the Soul Stone is.

"Y/n you're here, only you can destroy the stone." Bruce said. "That's what I figured." Y/n replied.

"Wait, how can only Y/n destroy the stone?" Loki questioned. "She's immortal, the stone requires a soul to work but since she's immortal and very powerful she can destroy it because it won't have a soul to take." Bruce explained. 

"Let's do this." Y/n said before taking the stone in her hands. Y/n concentrates then an orange mist surrounds her.

"Are you positive this will work?" Thor asked. "Very." Bruce answered.

The orange mist disappears then Y/n falls to her knees but Scott catches her. "Are you okay?" Scott questioned. 

"Yeah, I'm good." Y/n replied before opening her palm and orange dust falls from it. "You did it." Tony said in shock. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 1.8K 8
Kim Ara is younger sister of Kim Seokjin. Jin loves his baby sister very much. She comes to study art in Seoul and meet Jin's best friends, his new f...
9.5K 228 8
(Completed) Shiro appears before Karma injecting him with tentacles so that he could kill Koro sensei and prove to be stronger than Nagisa. He comes...
2.2K 153 23
OCTOBER 1, 1989: 43 children where born. This would have been a foot note in history, given hundred of people were born on any given day, if it weren...
132K 3.6K 27
||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 1|| ────── ★★★ ────── "You need to believe in yourself before others can believe in you." ────── ★★★ ────── In which Ever...