smile for me ♡ ranboo x oc

wrItt3nInth3stars द्वारा

"smile, clarissa, smile for me!" ranboo pulled her lips to form a smile. ------ clarissa willaims meets fell... अधिक

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
NEWS WOOO!

05.

4.5K 156 339
wrItt3nInth3stars द्वारा

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

♡ a pleasant surprise ♡

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

tw: homophobia (first section)

it had been about a month since clarissa and ranboo first talked. since then they had been face-timing every night and streaming together often. their fans seemed to love their content together. 

it was weird being so close to someone and not seeing their face, but clarissa wanted to respect his privacy. he usually just kept the camera off during facetime calls. they were always late at night, before or after ranboos daily streams. 

clarissa walked downstairs, mars running behind her. they go into the kitchen and start making a cheese toastie. she put her playlist on full blast and started singing along to it. 

"IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER, AND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HER, AND THEN SHE MADE MY LIPS HURT" she sang.

she wasn't the best singer but she really wasn't the worst. she grabbed a can of mango loco monster and opened it, sipping while she pressed down the toaster. mars was lying down beside her, being well behaved. 

marcus and his friend walked into the kitchen. she turned down the music a little and hummed along to it, finishing making her toastie. they hated when marcus had friends over, they were usually worse than him.

"keep it down, clarissa" marcus fake-smiled at her, taking her can. 

"oh, is that the weird one?" his friend asked, pointing at clarissa "the gay fucking idiot?" 

(a/n, that was lowkey cringe but i fortunately don't have any experience with irl homophobia, i'm really sorry if you have)

marcus starting chuckling and nodding his head. "yeah she's like half-lesbian of something...what's the word"

clarissa turned around and grabbed the can off of him, pouring it on his head.

"what the fuck! i just washed my hair you bastard" marcus complained.

"fuck off you greasy-haired bitch" clarissa threw the can at him and grabbed a new one, bringing her cheese toastie upstairs.

they had to deal with that on a daily basis. marcus deserved that and more. 

she eat her cheese toastie while setting up for a chill stream with tommy. her fans have been waiting for one for a while. she grabbed another two cans from her mini-fridge and set them up.

tommy arrived and helped them turn on media shares. they hit start.

"HEY CHAT! welcome to the long-awaited chill stream with mr. innit!" clarissa said as tommy sat down.

"AYEEE! we turned on media shares so boys, you know the drill!" tommy shouted.

[twitch chat]

no-name-glitch
YAY RICH PEOPEL GO

yallneedjesus331
LETS GOOO LETS FUCKING GOO

beeandbooasf
where is ranboo?

loserjpk
BET RANBOO IS IN CHAT

the first one was a clip of tommy thinking he was a lesbian. "you forgot straight people exist? you're so stupid. 

the second one was a really cool animatic by sad-ist.

the third one was 'ranboo and tubbo being platonic husbands.'

the fourth 'tommyinnit singing bruno mars- that's what i like'.

"OH MY GOD NO TURN IT OFF" tommy reaches out to the keyboard and smashes it, trying to turn it off.

"JUMP IN THE CADDILAC" clarissa sings. "GIRL PUTS SOME MILES ON IT!"

tommy sat there, pretending to cry with his face in his hands. clarissa had been sent this one many times and he had the same reaction every time.

the next mediashare was 'ranboo and ciss flirting compilation .' clarissas face turned red and they buried their face into her sleeves. 

"which mod allowed this, hmm?" clarissa mumbled, her sleeves covering her mouth.

"whichever mod that was is getting removed" tommy joked.

ranboo pov

as soon as the video popped up on her live, i felt my face heat up.

"what the hell" i covered my mouth and got up from my desk. 

someone had made a compilation of me and clarissa flirting. 

calm down, ranboo. you're just friends. and it has to stay that way. god i'm such a weirdo. 

i closed down my PC after she finished her stream and laid on my bed. thinking about them. maybe i just loved being friends with her. i'm not sure.

i rolled over to see tubbo spamming my phone.

[imessage] 

TUBBO MY BELOVED

ranboo

BOSS MAN

I SAW THEIR STREAM

i saw the flirting clips.

YOU REPLACED ME

this one is better anyway: 
https://youtu.be/5vKVFgu4LhU

dude why do you even have that clip

i searched ranboo and tubbo flirting on yt duh

anyway i'm literally not replacing you tubbo

yeah sure >:(

TUBBO STOP IM NOT

ranboo i loved you >:(

what do you mean by 'loved'

you've moved on...

there's no reason for you to stay...

you've got her now...</3

stop acting like i'm dating
them and completely left you

you've left me with nothing but
memories...

mhm

[twitter]

karl :) @karljacobs_ · 5m
why had tubbo went dark again?

tubbo @tubbolive · 3m
i lost someone important💔💔

|
jack manifold @jackmanifoldtv · 3m
@tubbolive hope you're okay big man

|
tubbo @tubbolive · 2m
@karljacobs_ @jackmanifoldtv thanks💔💔

[imessage]

LOSER<3

hey idiot

hey loser

i'm bored ranboo

what are you doing rn

editing a youtube video

editing sucks

you suck

hey that's mean</3

i thought we were friends clarissa ;((

i left my husband for you

bro

friendzone

too harsh

WHAT

SDJLFSFLJ

R U OK

yes why

i forgot the slash j sorry

sheesh 

that hurt my feelings

too bad

i'm bored entertain me ranboo

no i'm busy go away

meanie

ranboob

i hate you

we're breaking up

SDKSDFK WE WERE DATING??

no

but we can if you want

/j

you're being too bold today

where is ranboo and what have you done
with him??

shut up

say fuck

what

just say fuck

what no

say fuck ranboo

STOP

fuck you 

fuck you

fuck you 

say it now

please

fine 

fuck

YOU'RE NOT MUCH OF A SOFT BOY
ANYMORE ARE YOU?

WHOLESOME MAN SWEARS? 

i hate you sm

you know you love me

clarissa pov

i threw my phone onto my bed as tommy climbed into the window. 

"clarissa, i have something to tell you" he jumped on the bed with a grin.

"what?" i raised an eyebrow, sitting beside him.

"we're going to meet tubbo!" he said excitedly.

"WHAT?!" i  jumped up to hug him. this was gonna be amazing.

"you can't tell anyone though. even ranboo, okay?"

"wait why?" i questioned.

"we're gonna surprise everyone when we're together" said tommy. 

ranboo pov

i smiled at her text and was about to reply when i got a call from tubbo.

"BIG MAN GUESS WHAT?" tubbo screamed

"what?" i asked.

"you're coming to the UK! smp meet up!" tubbo said.

"OH MY GOD" i replied.

"don't tell clarissa, okay?" 

💌: YAY

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

675K 16.6K 68
-COMPLETED FINALLY- Planning on rewriting this in another book just to make it better than this current shit
473K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
57.4K 1.1K 33
✿ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒! - 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑗𝑜𝑦 ✿♫ ------------------------ ⚫︎ y/n is a 22 year old Minecraft twitch...
102K 2.9K 27
Y/N is a 16 yr old streamer who got invited to the Dream SMP. They met Tommy, Ranboo and Tubbo. They became great friends until Y/N started to have f...