The Powerful(Jack and Kim AU)

Oleh caileiwinn10

Jack and Kim have been best friends since they met in middle school. Even Their brother and sister are best f... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The Dojo
Chapter 3: Fear
Chapter 3: Darker
Characters
Chapter 4: The Dagger
A/N
Chapter 5: Saving Family
Chapter 6: Betrayal and Pressure
Chapter 10: Anger and Love
Chapter 11: I would do anything
A/N
Chapter 12: The Lost Sibling
A/N
Chapter 13: Fire and Ice
Chapter 14: The pain of losing
Chapter 15: How could you
Chapter 16:Anger shuts people out
Chapter 17:Pain consumes everyone
Chapter 18: Reunited
Chapter 19: You don't control me
Chapter 20: Feeling at home (well, sort of)
Chapter 21: Resting
Chapter 22: The Battle of good and evil
Chapter 23: Dark and Light
Chapter 24: Together but for how long
Chapter 25: I will do anything to protect this family
Chapter 26:Love and Grief
Chapter 27: Fear keeps us going
Chapter 28: The dreams
A/N
Chapter 29: Autumn chills
Chapter 30: The faked death
A/N
Chapter 31: The truth always comes out.
Sequel
sequel pt2

Chapter 2: Power

284 2 0
Oleh caileiwinn10

Taylor Pov:
After class, I walked with Logan to our chemistry class. We have the same chemistry class. We did a project that involved chemicals of course. Logan kept trying to be touchy with the chemicals.  After Chemistry Class, we went to the dojo. Jack and Kim were late because they had a Froyo date. Which I thought was super cute. Rudy told me to spar with Jerry. I felt like that it was kinda forced cause I'm a brown belt and he is a green belt. So we spar for a bit until somehow a snowball came out of my hand and hit Jerry and caught him off guard. I was in complete shock and so were Jack and Kim.

Kim pov: My sister just shot a snowball out of her hand! I grabbed Taylor's hand and Jack and Logan followed us outside.
"Ok Taylor what was that!" I said with a little fear in my voice.

Taylor Pov: "I don't know guys." I said with concern in my voice.
Maybe I have powers. Huh, thought that only had happened in movies. I put my hand out in front of me and snow appeared in my hand.

Kim pov: I watched as the snow circled Taylor's hand. Wait for if she has powers. Won't that mean I get powers too soon? Jack and Logan looked just as confused as I. "Hey, jack I think we all should go to my house and ask my parents about this whole thing". I said.

A/N: So you guys I decided to keep a schedule for me to write so I could update for the book.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.3K 195 21
**This story is a fanfic of Jack Brewer from Kickin' It** **Enemies to lovers** Jack Brewer was the strongest fighter at the Bobby Wasabi dojo. That...
They're Back Oleh a

Fiksi Penggemar

12K 426 10
Kickin it fanfic. There lives have been a real adventure, Jack and Kim getting together, just when things seem to calm down a bit Brody comes back bu...
29.2K 445 30
Kim moves to Seaford after her Mom gets a transfer. At school, she meets Jack Brewer, the hottest guy of the school. At first, she thinks he is irrit...
89.3K 2.2K 44
What happens when you fall in love with your brothers best friend. Follow Selena's journey through the pain abuse the ups and downs As they say overp...