ONEIRIC. enhypen

Від enhypens

❝and in my dreams, i hope to see you. ❞ © enhypens 2020 | ENHYPEN Більше

OO : oneiric
O2 : request form
park sunghoon • library love
sim jaeyun • home
park jongseong • nostalgic night
taki • puppy love
park jongseong • love in midnight
sungchul & jimin • lucky one
park sunghoon • misinterpret
lee heeseung • bf tasks
sim jaeyun • eternal
yang jungwon • dates
lee heeseung • obfuscate
nishimura riki • sweet!
kim sunoo • sunshine
nishimura riki • rain date
park jongseong • hiraeth
yang jungwon • the flight
lee heeseung • purple hearts
sim jaeyun • rapture
enhypen • enhypen as your roommates
park sunghoon • hold
park sunghoon • ocean eyes
lee heeseung • lazy day
sim jaeyun • the chores
yang jungwon • the sun sets
kim sunoo • serendipity
park jongseong • sunsets and good-byes
nishimura riki • 月が綺麗ですね
park sunghoon • thunderclouds
park jongseong • when do u date ?
lee heeseung • secretly (but not really)
yang jungwon • up in the clouds
sim jaeyun • chills
nishimura riki • flare
kim sunoo • oasis
park jongseong • splendor
lee heeseung • the couple and the prankster
nishimura riki • valentine twist
park sunghoon • new message !
yang jungwon • 9:09 pm
sim jaeyun • lovers of the night

kim sunoo • 行逢りば兄弟

3.7K 141 70
Від enhypens

“[Y/N]-ah!”

Pulling your attention away from the folder in front of you, your eyes landed on the intruder who barged in uninvited and let themselves in to the comfort of your clubroom.

Of course, it was no other than your best friendㅡor besfran as how Kim Sunoo would put it.

The ravenette was excitedly waving a piece of baby blue parchment in his hand, eyes crinkled to show his genuine happiness and a very contagious smile painting the curve of his lips as he approached your desk. Unknowingly, your lips twitched upwards to a small smile too.

You dropped the folder onto your desk, propping an arm over the wooden surface before letting your palm support your chin. “What is it?”

Sunoo dragged a chair towards you, leaning and waving the unfamiliar paper in front of your face. “Nana confessed to me!” You took the paper in your fingers, ignoring the pain that erupted from the pit of your stomach as you inhaled deeply, letting the smile in your face stay, unfaltering despite the aching intrusion.

‘Dear Sunoo....’

Kim Sunoo was considered as the elite butterfly in your school. A person with warm persona yet tainted with a speck of feistiness and vicious poison lacing his words when enraged. He was known almost of all students and it wasn't a surprise as to why. He was approachable; it was almost as if everyone who crosses paths with him would feel an immediate touch of friendliness. He was a charming youth filled with joy and positivity, a character that he was mostly known from.

Kim Sunoo was everything that you were not, but regardless of the margin between yours and his personality, the cliche saying ‘opposite attracts’ would come into playㅡhowever, it was not in the same sense that you'd preferably like.

Because like many, you too have fallen in love with your best friend; a one-sided admiration coming only from your end.

“... She wants you to visit the Moon Cafe with her on Saturday morning.” You recalled from the letter, folding it in four before handing it back to the ravenette.

It almost felt suffocating to see him stare at the wall, blankly almost if it weren't for the noticeable sparks igniting in his orbs. He was so happy...

Because after all, it was his first crush, first like and first love who sought him out first. He received a confession from the very person he's been waiting for, almost four years now.

Sunoo takes the paper away from you, keeping it inside the pockets of his pants before facing you with a pout.

“She also asked me to give her an answer tomorrow morning, and whether I want to go or not, she'll respect my decision.” He grumbled, ruffling his hair. “But I'm just gonna be a nervous wreck in front of her! Heck I was shaking when I took the letter from herㅡGod that was embarrassing!” He whined.

“Well would ya rather let your love and admiration from afar for four years go in vain?” The words tasted like copper in your mouth, leaving a taste of bitterness as you managed to say them out loud.

“But I'm so so nervous! I don't remember feeling this anxious like ever!”

You playfully rolled your eyes, smacking the boy in the back of his head as you tried to act casual and normal around him.

“You already have a clue that she feels the same way about you Sunoo-yah.” You started off. “You probably had more embarrassing moments out of this bubble that she managed to witness. Being nervous is an understatement, but letting it cloud your judgement to make a better choice is on you. It's whether you face it like the man that you claim to be or pass on this opportunity and dwell on the outcome sooner or later.” You leaned on your chair, tapping Sunoo's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him with an encouraging smile that almost faltered.

“I say take this chance. And in the moment where everything doesn't work out for the both of you, then you can look back into this time to tell yourself that you did well and that you don't need to focus on the what-ifs just because you missed your shot now.” Sunoo was silent for a moment, a distant look plastered in his eyes as he stared on his lap, debating whether or not to go with your advice.

Inside, he was very grateful to have you beside him. Sure, you can come off as blunt and rude at times but then again you were never really one to hold back your opinions especially if you know you're in the right. And obviously, you make bomb advices too! Sunoo wasn't exactly sure that he could find someone as trustworthy and as wise you.

So with a sigh, Sunoo raised his head with a smile; the genuine happiness can be easily spotted in his features. Your heart clenched at the sight.

“Okay. Then I'll tell Nana first things first tomorrow morning!”

• ʚ ✿ ɞ •

6 Years Later

The velvet envelope crunched underneath your palm as you leaned your back on your chair, lips slightly wavering as your eyes temporarily trained themselves over the blank, black skies from your wide window, ignoring the familiar ache that formed in your chest, eyes watering as you tried your best to keep them at bay.

However, the pain seems to have had enough of you trying to act strong and okay; when it was evidently shown that you weren't.

‘You are invited to join the matrimony between Kim Sunwoo and Choi Nana in the upcoming 21st of October!’

Recalling the words scribbled in a fancy cursive font inside the nice velvety paper almost made you want to scream, rip the pages until they were disposable even, but you were too dignified to go that far with such petty actions.

You resorted however in hunching down your desk, head hidden between your arms as you choked in your cries, freely letting the tears escape your eyes as you sobbed.

Who knew acting as an advisor to your best friend's first date ever would lead to this very moment? You irritatingly clutched at your head from the thought.

But despite that you knew Sunoo deserved to be happy, and you knew exactly that the sweet girl, Nana made him feel exactly just that. You haven't seen the couple physically for four years but you were sure that were fine, happy and thankful for having one another.

A low chuckle reverberated in the room as you raised your head, slowly wiping your tears away before your eyes caught sight of the picture frame you kept on your desk for years despite moving to a different country.

It was a photograph of you and Sunoo in his sixteenth birthday. The day you surprised him with a birthday party to which he danced you around the room from the overflowing gratefulness he had for you as a friend. You smiled bitterly at the word.

Yeah, it was your standing on Sunoo's life.  A mere friend brimming with cowardice to even confess what she truly feels like; a very different persona from how she portrays herself to be.

Shaking your head and ridding of the thoughts, you grabbed your phone from the side, tapping on the messaging app before clicking on Sunoo's contact.

Your fingers hovered over the screen for a few seconds, thinking of a proper message to send him.

It took you a few minutes to properly form your thoughts in the form of text, however you hoped it was enough to portray how genuinely happy you for them.

• ʚ ✿ ɞ •

To: kim sunoo
From: [y/n] kang
sent at 9:47 pm
( friday ! )

hi! yosh! i received the invitation card to your wedding day ⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾ and i just want to go here and tell you that i am so, so happy for you sunoo-ah. i know it's very plain and blunt but i don't know anything i could do to show you how genuinely happy i am for you! perhaps my unnerving presence in your wedding day would suffice? would you want me to bring you a fourteen layer rainbow cake with various flavored frosting and strawberries and sprinkles as toppings just like how you wanted your dream wedding cake to be when we were young? ah, i don't want to turn sappy and reminisce our childhood days together but if there is one thing i'd like to point out, i hope you took my advise when we were in highschool seriously sunoo-ah. the one where u should do ur all or something like that to avoid the what-ifs and regretting thoughts? i don't exactly remember what my exact words were but i believe it was something along those lines (・ัω・ั). ah, whatever. just know that i am so happy and proud of you for climbing another stage of life sunoo-ah. enjoy your upcoming days before the wedding and take care of nana-ssi like how u always do. i know how deep your love is rooted for her and although you would sometimes pull on the most random shit ever, i know nana-ssi would always feel the same love and admiration for you. take care of yourself, her and your future family alright? i know you'll be a good husband and father to them :)

just always remember, if u need someone to talk to or to get advise from, i'm just a phone call away :))
read at 10:11 pm

From: kim sunoo
To: [y/n] kang
received at 10:14 pm
( friday ! )

oh my god. this is probably the longest shit i've ever received from you bcs when it's my birthday you'd just simply give me a card that had “hbdty :)” in it except for that one time you threw me a big bday surprise. ah anyways, thank you so much [y/n]-ah, i wouldn't reach this stage without your help. i will forever be in debt with your kindness and all your help to me back in our early days. i hope i could do so much more for you too as a friend so if u ever need smth, feel free to hmu okay? just don't make me buy you sports car or imma go broke :'( thank you so much for this wonderful and heartfelt message bubs! i'll promise to look out for myself, for nana and for my future family too! u don't have to worry abt it hehe ╰(^3^)╯ i hope you're still not single when u come to wedding okay? hahahha >XD see u soon <3

and oh, nana says she wants you to be her maid of honor, if u want to that is. she also wants to let you know how grateful she if to have known someone like you. let me know if u want to go with her offer!

• ʚ ✿ ɞ •

You sighed before closing your phone off, leaning on the back rest as you gazed at the now starry night.

Raising a finger to the air, you traced the stars in a pattern, ignoring the little droplets of tears that cascaded down your cheeks like a never-ending flow of a waterfall.

“You're in safe hands Sunoo-ah. I'm so happy for you because I know she can give you the whole galaxy in her palms where in I can't even give you something as simple as the stars. I'm truly happy for you both.”

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

188K 11.4K 65
𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽...
54.5K 797 24
⠀ imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #29 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88 in niki #70 in kpopima...
188K 10.9K 46
# 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍: I want you more than any blue sky. + 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒 ➴ enhypen | park sunghoon ➴ written on july 2021 ➴ comi...
18.1K 1.1K 15
❝was everything we had not enough? ❞ © enhypens 2021 | LEE HEESEUNG