" I'll Protect You " Male Yan...

由 DumbShortBoi

This story is about (Y/N) and his friend Hinaru Yukiteru ( The son of Amano Yukiteru and Yuno Gasai ), Hinaru... 更多

Info about Yourself/(Y/N)
The Pink Haired Boy Pt. 1
The Pink Haired Boy Pt. 2
The Murder, The Yandere, and The Victims
A little update -~-
The Unexpected Attack
Im sorry
Strange Behavior Part 1
Strange Behavior Part 2
I got news :D

Suprising Redemption

652 19 0
由 DumbShortBoi

Warning; This may include the following:

- Blood
- Violence
- Curse Words
- Gay shit

Now let's begin the story

( Btw this takes place after the last chapter, and its basically the next a school day )

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up, I sat in my bed and rubbed my eyes. I remembered all that had happened last night, Ichigo, my stepfather works with a Mafia and is now in prison. I've been getting mixed feelings about Hinaru, and Hinaru is now protecting me. He never really told me the reason why but he knew that Ichigo was a criminal.

How much does Hinaru now about me? How does he know? Does he have abilites or something? Why do I feel warm and fuzzy whenever Hinaru is mentioned.

I shake off the feeling and get up from my bed, I chose my outfit to go to school today.

( This is what you chose to wear )

As soon as I was done getting dressed, I go to the bathroom and wash my teeth and freshen up. I walk back into my room and grab my backpack then run down the stairs. I see my mother sleeping on the couch, with a movie playing.

I guess she stayed all night watching movies, I thought as I walked out of the door if my house and headed straight for school. I took out my phone and it seems like what happened last night is ok the news. What a fucking coincidence.

I managed to get at the entrance at the school, but I see no Hinaru in sight. I started to get worried about Hinaru but I entered the school anyway.

Hinaru's POV

I woke up tired, and I'm late.... great. I walk downstairs in my pajamas and walking towards the kitchen and see my mother ( Yuno Yukiteru ) cooking breakfast and I see my father ( Amano Yukiteru ), my sister ( Hinata Yukiteru ) and my little brother ( Haruki Yukiteru ).

( Hinaru's Mother, Father, Sister and Brother designs would be revealed soon, anyway )

" Good Morning Hinaru " My parents would say at the same time with enthusiasm, My siblings would run up to me and hug me. I'd hug them back, Haruki would run back and grab a paper and he would run back towards me and give me the paper that he had with him. I wonder what this is? I thought as k held the paper, then I realized that he drew me, hinata, mom, dad and himself, standing in front of the house.

Since he was little it, looked adorable the way he drew the picture and he also seems really good at drawing houses. " Do you like it? " Haruki would look at me with his adorable blue eyes, I'd ruffle his pink hair. " It looks adorable, just like you!! " I would tickle Haruki and Haruki would make the purest child giggle ever.

Haruki would run and sit back down on his seat. Haruki goes to 1st grade while Hinata is in 6th grade. Mom would hand me breakfast while I sit down. My parents would look at me concerned. I would look at them confused.

" Hinaru, you forgot to tell us why you came home so late " My mother said with concern in her voice. " You should really tell us next time you leave the house, besides you were on the news. " I was shocked that the news managed to report the incident so quickly I checked on my orange juice.

My parents looked at me like I was crazy and sighed. My Dad then took Hinata and Haruki to their elementary school. Meanwhile me and my mom were still eating. " I heard that you protects this, (Y/N) Natsumi and his mother Chiaki Natsumi from the stepfather Ichigo Satoshi that was apart of a Mafia. " I honestly wasn't even surprised because me and mom are the same, we also have the same abilities since technically my parents are time gods.

My mom is able to see visions from the future by meditating, but I'm able to do it at free will. We also are fast as hell when running. We are also technically the only yanderes in the family so it's not that bad.

~ Le time skip ~

I ran to school because I was late, I managed to arrive at lunch time. I decided to head over to the lunch room while I see (Y/N) and their are people around him. I was about to do something when I saw a familiar someone backing up the rest of the people.

It was Tekashi?!?!? What is he doing with (Y/N)?!?! Is he trying to steal him from me?!?! I tighten my grip really hard and walk towards the table with the crowd of idiotic people

Tekashi's POV

Man these people don't follow directions do they? " Look like I said before, leave (Y/N) alone. You wouldn't want to deal with Hinaru do yeah? Besides he is literally right behind you. "

When I mentioned Hinaru to my other classmates, they all turned around to see a pissed Hinaru and they ran off like the pussys that they are.

" Thank you Tekashi-kun " I'd look at (Y/N) with a big smile and a thumbs up.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

I look at Hinaru, and he seems pissed. I walk over to Hinaru-kun and hug him, laying my face in his chest. Hinaru would the wrap one of his arms around me and he would smile.

~ Le time skip ~

Me, Hinaru and Tekashi seem to be a good friend group, but I can't say the same about Hinaru and Tekashi whe they are alone. They get in fights alot and in the end I make then apologize. Hinaru basically thinks that Tekashi is ' stealing ' me from him. But Tekashi just teases us for being so close lately.

After a while Hinaru and Tekashi made up and just became friends, I cant believe in literally two days I already made friends with a Yandere kid who is like my literal bodyguard and a Delinquent that literally acts like a Jock ( even though he is one technically ).

We went to a cafe to order donuts and told Tekashi about the whole situation. And he seems down to help us, mostly because he wants to kick ass but more importantly because he wants to stay on the side of his friends. After we were done with the cafe, Takeshi went home. While Hinaru walked me home.

" Thanks for walking me home Hinaru!! " I say with a big grin in my face. Hinaru would smile and nod. Hinaru would grab my hand and I would look at him confused. " Can you do something for me? " I looked at him concerned.

" Yeah, what is it? " Hinaru would inhale then exhale. " Can you close your eyes? " Me being naive and a dumb bitch decided to say " Yeah, sure I promise. "

Hinaru's POV

I would hold (Y/N) by the arms gently, then would wrap my hands around his waist and kiss him. His arms would wrap around me, embracing me. I would watch (Y/N)'s face turn red, while letting go of him. He would knock on the door, his mother opened the door and watch his son flusteredly walk into the house and lay onto the couch.

Chiaki/Mom's POV

I would watch my son walk onto the couch with his face all red. Why is his face red? Then all of a sudden between the silence of all of us, I would hear (Y/N) scream into the pillow like their was no tomorrow. I would chuckle and I would wave to Hinaru. I would see Hinaru wave back and he would leave.

I would sit down right next (Y/N) and pat his head while he was screaming into the pillow.

~ Le time skip ~

3rd person POV

The house was quiet and (Y/N) and Ms. Natsumi were asleep. While meanwhile outside one of the men from the Mafia were stalking them from a window the whole time.

( The Mafia is basically after (Y/N) and his mother bc his Father was apart of the mafia and since it was all over news that he went to jail the leader of the Mafia decided to send some Mafia men over to get some Intel about them )

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

372K 22.3K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 39.1K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
781K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.