Shogi [KHR & KNB Crossover]

Av KokoroRin

Tsuna transferred to Rakuzan. There, he met Akashi Seijuuro... Two unlikely friends that met through a game o... Mer

Permission
Interruptions
Reminiscence
Elections
Names and Rooms
Meeting
Loss
Away
Coincidence
Back
Ruckus
Manager
Model
First
Suspended
Exposed
Rumours
Blue
Second
Gone
Bully
Copy
Sing
Spontaneous
Surprise
Opportunity
Chance
Spook
Farewell
Returned
Epilogue
Special
Shinsengumi
Favourites

Thank you

683 18 6
Av KokoroRin

This is not an update. Sorry guys. But I feel the need to write this.

So recently, this book had reached 100k reads (currently at 103K). I'm actually amazed that people's still finding this even though I tried to bury it under all my other works.

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this piece of work that I wrote when I was 16. I'm not actively writing now, but I still am grateful for all your support in my works.

As realised, (and stop hoping HAHA) I won't be updating this book ever again. I believe I've made a good wrap up for this drabble work already. Again, I thank you, both new and old readers, for reading this book. I might release an artwork of this book in the near future, so please keep a look out!

Have a great day ahead!

Regards,
RIN/Reias
24/03/2021

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.5K 26
~{ AkaKuroAka } ~ At Japan, in Kyoto to Tokyo. They are the Famous Twin's. They both are really rich, living together as Brother's, the two of them n...
274K 9.5K 49
☆COMPLETED☆ Rakuzan High. Akashi Seijūrō. The domineering student council president and the captain of the basketball club- everybody knows who he is...
146K 5.3K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...