Pretty little liars gif imagi...

Leighanne_ismycure द्वारा

Pretty little liars gif imagines, maybe normal ones. अधिक

A/N
Spencer
Hanna
Alison
Hanna
Spencer
Aria
Aria
Alison
Hanna
Emily
Spencer
Hanna
Alison
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Emily
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Emily
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Hanna
Aria
Spencer
Hanna
Alison
Aria
Emily
Alison
Aria

Aria

1.5K 31 2
Leighanne_ismycure द्वारा

Aria heard your laugh so she looked over at your locker.

It wasn't covered with cards, flowers and teddy bears, it was covered with pictures of you and her.

She smiled as she saw you, but then remembered that it was fake.

"A" killed you, he shot you in the stomach 2 times and ran away while you were fighting for your life.

"Aria?" Hanna asks and shakes Aria a little.

Aria shook herself out of her thoughts and looked over at Hanna. (Gif)

"Are you okay?" Spencer asks.

Aria's eyes filled with tears when she looked back at your locker, this time it was covered with cards, flowers and teddy bears.

"We miss her too." Emily says and hugs Aria tightly.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

68.6K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...