lemon boy // sleepy bois inc...

lovejoydotcom द्वारा

Based on: Lemon Boy - Cavetown lemon boy | techno, wilbur, philza, and tommy animatic :) - miedaf on YT ... अधिक

☆1☆
☆2☆
a/n
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆

☆3☆

366 21 3
lovejoydotcom द्वारा

*° •·*  No reference lyric, this a tommy flashback  *° •·*

tommy:

1 week before the move.

    "Hey, Tommy!"

    I looked at Lani, smiling widely at her. "Hey, how was school?"

    Lani was only 6, so she had just recently started primary school. Although she was supposed to start school when she was 5, she hadn't developed her talking abilities enough, so they homeschooled her for that year. But, today was her first day at a public school, and everyone was ecstatic.

    "Good, Tuby walked me!" She smiled brightly when she mentioned Toby. Lani adored her brother, and sometimes it was a little bothering, but it was mostly precious.

    She also couldn't say "Toby," so it just came out as "Tuby." This led to me, and everyone else, calling him Tubbo, another nickname Lani came up with.

    "When will she ever get it right?" Speaking of the devil, Toby appeared at my side, shaking his head in fake disappointment. He looked up at me, smiling widely. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs, towards his room. "C'mon, dad just bought me a new game and I have to show you!"

    We ran up the staircase and into Toby's room, quickly rushing to his small pc that sat on his equally small desk.

    "Look, it's called Minecraft," Toby pointed out. "Apparently, you can build and fight and all sorts of cool things. You can even play multiplayer, so we can do it together!"

    "Oh, cool, I'll have to ask Mum if she can get it for me later." I sat next to Toby, watching him start a new world and play the game. Most people would complain if all they could do was sit next to someone and watch them do something for long periods of time, but I enjoyed it with Toby.

    It might just be my brain telling me that I need to cherish my moments with him, though I haven't a clue why, since we were planning on going to Paris in two weeks for Disneyland.

    A couple hours passed when I checked the clock hanging loosely on the wall. "Oh, crap, I gotta go!" I quickly said my goodbye to Toby before running down his staircase and out the door.

    "Why were you out so late?" My mother complained when I walked through the front door. "We were very worried for you!"

    I looked around the room, seeing no we. It was just her.

    "I was with Toby, he showed me this new game called Mine-"

    "That's lovely, Tom, but you need to know when to be at home on time," she interrupted. "Your father and I have some exciting news to share to you. When he gets home from work, we'll discuss it then. He needs to see your reaction!"

    I raised an eyebrow, but shrugged it off. "Alright then. Is there anything else you need me to do?"

    "No, you can go up to your room, but come down when we call for you," she replied, turning her back and walking towards the kitchen, most likely to reheat today's food for Dad.

    I did what she said and hid in my room until Dad came. During the time I spent up there, I googled more information about Minecraft, and decided to use the money I had gotten for allowance (Three months allowance, mind you!) to buy it.

    I opened Discord, ringing Toby once I had made my Account, gamertag and all.

    "Tommy!" Toby's voice rang when he picked up the call.

    "Tubbo!" I said back, matching his energy. "Alright, guess what I just did."

    "Called me."

    "Before that."

    "Thought about calling me..?"

    "I did think about you!" I stated. "Well, more about that game you showed me."

    "Oh, you're on about Minecraft," Toby said, clicking his tongue.

    "Yeah," I confirmed. "You said that we could play together online, and still do more things than another boring online game. So, I bought it!"

    "No way!" Toby said ecstatically. I could hear his smile, not needing to see him to know he was grinning widely. "Do you think we could play now?"

    "Of course, my Dad won't be home for another 30 minutes so I got time," I answered.

    "Cool, so what you need to do is click the multiplayer button, then put in this server address..."

*° •·*

"Tom!" My mother called from downstairs. "Come here, your father's home!"

    I grimaced before talking to Toby. "My Dad just got home and apparently they want to have a word. I'll be back in like 15 minutes."

    "Alright," Tubbo replied, making his character crouch repeatedly in front of mine. "I'll finish getting tools and such for us."

    "Back in a minute," I said quickly before yanking my headphones off and going downstairs. As I was going down the stairs, I could see both my parents talking at the front door, but I couldn't hear what they were saying.

    Once my father noticed my presence, he came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Tom, I have some very exciting news for you, for us." He led me to the sofa, my mother walking behind us.

    The second we were all sitting on the sofa, he started talking.

    "You know the company  I work for, right?" Once I nodded, he continued. "Well, they thought I was doing exceptionally well, and offered me a higher position."

    "A Chief Executive Officer," My mother put in. "The CEO of the company!"

    "Wait, Dad, that's so cool! Congrats!" I said. To be honest, I had no fucking clue what a CEO was, but it sounded rich, so it must've been nice.

    "Now I know you, and you're probably wondering why this matters to you," Dad continued. I wasn't thinking about that, but now that you mentioned it, I'm curious. "The headquarters, when the job position is, is in Brighton."

    "Oh that's nice," I said. "Are you gonna go there for a bit and come back?"

    My parents gave each other a weird look, almost as if they were having a conversation with their eyes.

    "No, Tom," mother said. "We're moving with him. We're going to live in Brighton."

    I don't think a smile has ever fallen from my face faster.

    "We can't do that!" I said, my voice rising, the back of my throat hurting. "I have school, friends! Friends...Toby! I can't leave Toby!"

    When my brain recognized the fact that I'd be leaving Toby, I wanted to start crying. Toby has been my best friend since I could walk. We were practically conjoined twins, we never left each other's side. Ever.

    My mother pulled me into her side, letting me calm myself on her shoulder. "It's okay, breath for a bit, Tom. Toby will be fine, you guys can always call each other. Maybe his parents will let him come down and visit!" I could tell my mother was trying to be optimistic. But it made me even more upset.

    The fact that I could only talk to the boy I had grown to love like a brother through a fucking phone call made me very upset. When I realized that my parents were taking me away from the life that I had known and gotten accustomed to, my sadness shifted to anger.

    "You knew," I stated, pushing myself off of my mother. She looked confused at my sudden anger. "You knew I was planning to spend the whole year with Toby, we were planning to spend the whole year with their family."

    "I know, Tom, which is why we're telling you beforehand-"

    "You know Toby is like my brother!" I shouted. "I can't- I can't leave him! You know this, you know this, so why are you forgetting? Why are you taking him from me? Why- why..?" I stopped yelling and let the tears fall from my face freely, not restraining them for any longer.

I kept saying "Why," backing up farther and farther away from my parents. They tried walking towards me, but I quickly ran up the staircase and into my room. I locked the door behind me before walking to my computer and putting on my headphones.

"Toby..?" I said quietly, not sure if he was still there.

"Oh, you're back!" Toby's voice replied, bright and cheery. "I finished our house, and I found this beehive not too far-"

"Toby." Said boy quickly became quiet, and it made me feel guilty. "Sorry for interrupting you."

"You're fine," he replied, but his voice had a bit of nervousness in it. "Tommy, are you okay? What's wrong, what did your parents want?"

I opened my mouth to reply, but nothing came out. "I- um." How am I supposed to tell him I'm leaving in a week? How do you say that to your best friend, how?

"Tommy..?"

"Toby, I have some not-so-poggers news."

*° •·*

before you get upset and say tommy's overreacting, he's only a child (literally, homeboy is 10) and tubbo is his only friend. i would honestly react worse, but maybe not, idk :P

also thank you for 50+ reads and 5 votes? like HELLOOO thank you that is very pogchamp

-bel :))

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

224K 4.7K 27
cover art by @karumkin on insta (CHECK THEM OUT DUDE V COOL) sbi one shots! (tommy, techno, wilbur, philza + tubbo) this is like a mc au where they...
133K 5.3K 44
The royal family would never be whole again. Because of the queen's selfishness, Phil might never see his youngest son again. The kingdom was falling...
33.2K 1.5K 21
DISCONTINUED Sleepy Bois Inc+ Tubbo Fanfic This is just your casual fanfic about the sleepy bois (and Tubbo) inc * * * In a sudden turn if ev...
12.4K 496 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...