โคท๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š

Da Typo_Virus

[Boboiboy ร— Female Reader] [Modern AU] ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฉ. [WARNING: RANDOM UPDATES]... Altro

Author's Note
What's Your Story?
Whipped For You
Definitely Inlove
..They're Okay
Let's begin, shall we?
Amidst The Moonlight
I Can See You

Changes

361 24 21
Da Typo_Virus

Chapter 5: Changes

"We are finally going through changes, [Name]. And i can promise you that there is nothing wrong with that." You can't help but look at the Principal with confusion. You thought her reaction would be the complete opposite, fuming with anger at your decision of recruiting new members for the first time in history.

She chuckled, waving her hand at you. "No need for worries, okay?" You nod a little, eyes showing nothing but innocence.

"Of course, ma'am.." You look down at your lap, fiddling your fingers all of a sudden, before you looked up at her. "..I'll be sure to let you know first before i make reckless decisions like this again..."

"It's not that big of a deal, you have full control of the student council. Because i know that you know what you're doing," She smiled with another chuckle, "You're starting to act like your brother now."

Your eyes widen at her words, blood rushing up to your cheeks. Vigorously shaking your head, along with waving your hands in dismissal. "P-please don't..! I acted like an embarrassment-- My brother is far more mature when he was in my age.."

The Principal blinked, waving you off as if you had told her a joke."Nonsense. You are just like your brother, believe me when i say it."She smiled at you with such fondness that it caused your eyes to soften a little.

"..Th-ank you, ma'am.."

[The Next Day]

"Aw~ i bet little [Name] was embarrassed because of that~!"

"Nyle, shut your mouth."You shot him a glare. If looks could kill he would've been dead by now. Though he didn't mind your look, returning one of his cheerful smile that made you glare at him even more.

You silently walked down the hallway, nyle walking right beside you as always. No students were spotted since it's too early to even begin with. All you wanted was for this Morning to be peaceful and quiet. But no, you just had to tell nyle what happened yesterday because he wouldn't shut up if you didn't.

"The Principal wants us to think of an activity. An activity that can bring us together, allowing others to showcase their hidden abilities. I proposed a talent show, but she said it was too common."

Nyle did a thinking pose, an imaginary light bulb popped up on top of his head in an instant. "We could go on a Camping Trip!"

You squint your eyes at him, then shook your head. "The Principal also recommended that, and i thought that was common as well.. Guess the whole school is going camping.."

•••

School had finally ended, and now the student council members are having a meeting about an even that's going to occur very soon. It was all going smoothly until fang opened his mouth,

"Camping sounds a bit common, don't you think?" You sighed at your so called friend's antics of finding many ways just to blow one of your fuses. Your jaw slightly clenched, as a tick mark appeared on your cheek, irritation shown on your face.

"I am well aware of that, fang."

Nyle shoved a plate of red carrot donuts in fang's face, causing the male to immediately gobble them all up with no hesitation or whatsoever.

"We are so sorry about him.."

You look at the dino wearing cap male, who spoke with the most sincere tone you could ever hear, bowing his head ever so slightly, not noticing those pink hues coloring his cheeks. You nod your head,

"I am used to him by now, so no need to apologize." You had a good look at his face once he lifted his head up, but not enough to notice his blush. "Boboiboy, was it?" You question.

His eyes widen as he composed himself, just enough to stutter out a reply for the sake of not wanting to faint right then and there. "Ye-yes!"

•••

He sent his farewells to them, "That was quite the meeting, no?"Nyle spoke after closing the door behind him. A bed of sweat rolled down at the side of his face, recalling some of the moments that happened a while ago.

You sat down and continued your unfinished work, shrugging your shoulders at him. "It was irritating, to say the least." Nyle can't help but nervously laugh at your choice of words, since one can almost tell that you and fang were at eachother's throats a few minutes ago.

"Rare moments i presume?"

You looked up at him, with a rather stoic face as you spit out your reply with no emotion. "I'd gladly ban the Cafeteria from selling red carrot donuts if it means he'll kneel down and beg for forgiveness."

"Ahm, chill Ms.President-- anyways.."

Nyle started blabbering nonsense as you paid little no attention to it, as of being too deep in your thoughts at the moment. You can't help but wonder why fang and his friends have not left the student council yet.. why?

You gave them more work than you should, nyle didn't even notice it, and yet fang didn't as well which weirded you out even more. Is he actually dedicated..?

Ying and yaya are smart students, there is no doubt in that. So at least they'd have an easy time dealing with some of the school's work and duties.

Gopal can be helpful at certain times, and you're somewhat grateful for that, if he wasn't then you would've kicked him out. And then there's that boy you couldn't help but focus on a bit.

Boboiboy

In terms of academics, he's average. But then with leadership.. he's a pro at it. That's what you couldn't understand, shouldn't one be even more smart as him to at least understand of what being a leader is? You have to rethink this, fix that, imagine the outcome of this, notice the flaws in that.. So you wonder how he can literally solve a problem with a simple look and a simple answer!-- it is quite the shock if you're being honest.

Isn't he afraid of making the wrong decision one day? messing it up to the point where everyone around you blames you. How can he just do things like that? You don't sense anything special in him, nothing at all.

But if one day a simple mistake causes an unsolvable problem for him, you won't be there to give him some words of advice. You are just interested in his way, perhaps silently judging his ways that don't appeal that good to you.

'If you fall down, don't take me with you.'

After all, you were taught to let go and walk away things that don't concern your being.. because they are simply obstacles that you have to step on in order to move forward and grow stronger.

At least, that is what you think you should do..

•••

"You better stop!"

"S.I.M.P!!"

"I get it, okay?!" Boboiboy yells in embarrassment, hiding his face in his hands. If one looks closely, his face might as well resemble a tomato. Gopal nudges his best friend, well not before laughing his butt off after he teased him.

Yaya glares at the two, shaking her head in disappointment. "Cut it out you two, let him breathe." Ying nods, "Yeah! You're supposed to help him, he's your best friend! So act like one."

Fang had no intention to listen to those two, as he was already stuffing his face with red carrot donuts. "Gopal started it,"

•••

Boboiboy looked out of his window. The stars being his only source of light, as he smiled to himself while admiring the moon with its glory. Then an image of you suddenly appeared in his head, causing him to combust and groan.

"--Gah, i can't get her out of my head.." Placing his elbows on the stool of his window, resting his face in his hands, sighing with content at the peaceful atmosphere he is blessed with.

"I want to ge close to her.. but is it really worth it? Considering that she's way out of my league.. She's a lady, and i am just a boy wearing a stupid dinosaur hat." He huffs, ruffling his hair as pink tinted his cheeks.

Guess his has a long way to go if he really wants to get to know you better. He can't help but think of those what if's and stuff, so close yet so far..

His eyes shines with determination, as he smiled to no one in particular. He couldn't help the fact that he is madly inlove with you, let alone tell you his feelings-- you'll straight out reject him with no questions asked.

"..Ouch" He chuckles. But if you do reject him, his friends say that it's your loss at not his, so at least he could somehow agree with them, no?

But even so, he wishes to try and see your true self, become close to you, and perhaps you'd like to be his in the near future. And with that last part being said, he finds himself blushing once again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

7.6K 444 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...
1.8K 152 15
Just some BoYi fluffs. _________________________________________ Characters: ยฉ Monsta Studios Art cover by me
39.7K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
2.2K 61 18
แด›สœษชs sแด›แดส€ส ษชs แด…ษชsแด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡แด…, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษชs แด€ ษดแด‡แดก/ส€แด‡แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชs แดษด แดส แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡. ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ แดœsแด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ แด€ษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… sแด›แดœา“า“s ส™แดœแด› แดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ ส€...