Re:Regulus Restarting From Ze...

Da filip1500

God, a supreme being that shouldn't be questioned, a being that surpasses any other being. At this point in t... Altro

Meeting with God
Back to Zero With My Worst Enemy
Loot House
Memories
A Calm Start
Witchcultist!
Mabeast Invasion
The Defeat of the Mabeasts
Problematic
Royal Election
Royal Election Part 2
Regulus Corneas Vs Julius Juukulius
After the Duel
Agreement
Rematch
The Smallest of Smiles
Annoying Surprise

Before the Attack

3.2K 125 35
Da filip1500

Subaru woke up, wide eyed. No matter how many times he died, he would never get used to it. Well, atleast that's what he thinks.

It's definatly not one of the worst deaths Subaru has had.

But still, even if the death is almost painless. Death is still death.

Subaru sat up and spoke to Rem and Ram like any other loop.

After he left the room, he thought about his current problems.

Subaru: (Alright, so I now have the witch's scent on me since I died, so that's problem number one....Problem number two is Regulus.....I wonder.....Can I talk about RBD with him?)

While he was walking he saw Regulus coming out of his room.

Subaru: (I guess it doesn't hurt to try, right?........Wait a second....It does hurt if Satella grabs my heart!)

Subaru: O-Oh! Hey, Regulus! Can you come here for a second?

Regulus: Look, I feel like you won't ever stop calling me by my first name, since your tiny brain never comprehends what I say to you. So, could you at the very least use a honorific? I'm not sure if you know, but when you call me just by my first name, you never think about how I feel, I consider it very frustrating in fact, but I guess I need to consider your excuse of a brain when talking to you.

Subaru: (.....He just called me stupid with extra steps, didn't he? God I wish he'd shut up.....Although the fact that he wants me to use a honorific is new, I guess.......Should I call him "san" then?.....You know what? Screw it.)

Subaru: *sigh*.......Regulus-senpai.

Regulus: I guess that's good enough. Anyways, you needed me for something, right? So hurry up so that I don't have to waste anymore time.

Subaru: (Oh, right. I almost forgot because of this guy talking....Actually....Maybe it's better to not risk it, if he knew than he would have remembered the previous loop......I think?)

Subaru: Aaaaaactually, I just had to tell you that we're going to discuss our reward with Roswaal.

Subaru then turned around to leave, but before he could he was grabbed by Regulus.

Regulus: Did you seriously just tell me something I already knew? Whi-

Subaru: Oh, don't even start ranting again! How was I supposed to know that you knew?

Regulus: Who gave you the right to interupt me while i'm speaking? Not only that, but you ask a question I would have answered before you interupted me, but now you've wasted my time which belongs to me. Now since you clearly can't even remember memories from last night, i'll be kind enough to tell you them again despite the fact that you should know this yourself, but since i'm so generous and kind i'll remind you that we were informed last night before they even started to prepare out rooms.

Subaru: (Ah...Forgot about that due to the events of the last loop.)

Regulus: So don't you think that it would be kind of you to apologize for wasting my time? After all, I could have been doing a million more productive and better things than discussing something as pointless as this with you.

Subaru:.....Sorry, Regulus-senpai.

Subaru: (Urgh....Saying that makes me feel sick....)

Regulus:...That sounded insencere but since I Regulus Corneas don't want to waste anymore of my precious time, i'll let it go.

Subaru: Right......

Subaru walked away, trying to get away from there as fast as possible while walking.

Subaru: Urgh....That left me in a sour mood.....Not like I was in a great mood after dying.....but still....

As Subaru was saying this, he looked out the window and he saw Emilia there with Puck.

Subaru: Ah, Emilia.

*later*

Everything has been going pretty much the same as the first loop, apart from the fact that Rem seems a small bit more suspicious of Subaru now since he died again and his witch scent became stronger.

The morning after the first, Subaru had woken abruptly and it's not because his body randomly decided to wake him up early, but it's because he heard an argument, right outside of his door.....

Ram: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Regulus: Hah?! You not only deliberatly bump into me, but you refuse to take responsibility and apologize? Who do you think you are? You deny my right of free movement by bumping into me and blocking my path, and I am aware of your incompetant brain and that you may have trouble understanding someone as great and amazing as m-

Ram: I'll be going now, I have other duties to attend to. I'll be heading out now, "Guest-sama"

Ram's tone when she said that last part sounded condesending and rude.

Regulus: Who gave you permission to simply walk away from this situation like nothing happened?! I certainly didn't, and as a maid you have no privilage of excusing yourself from a situation like this. Do you even realize the sheer scale of what you did?!

Ram: Scale? I truly don't u-

Before Ram could finish her sentance, Subaru slammed open his door, with eye bags under his eyes.

Ram: Oh, Barasu. You're up earlier than expected.

Subaru: Just let a man sleep for god's sake!!

Ram: Man? As if you'd qualify for the position of a man.

Subaru: What you're saying is that i'm a child or a boy....And that really urks me, especially since i'm exhausted! So please spare me the harsh comments, Sister!

Ram: Don't call me that.

*later*

Once the time came to go to the village again, Subaru made sure that he and Rem went to the village without Regulus.

Subaru made sure of this due to the fact that the chances that Rem attacks Regulus increase the more she spends time with him, and that Regulus is anoyying in general, so Subaru wants to keep their interactions to a minimum.

While he was in the village, he tried to keep everything the same as usual, he even let the bastard dog bite him, just to appease Meili.

When they got back, Subaru never saw Regulus even attempt to go to the village, he did wonder why the loop changed like that, but he decided to let it go.

After all, tonight came the Mabeast attack.

Subaru did make sure to let Beatrice remove the curse he got from the dog.

After that, Subaru made sure to prepare  for the Mabeast attack. How? You may ask? Simple, the answer was to get help from Regulus.

After all, what better way to get rid of Mabeasts than to bring Metal Mario to turn them all into nothing but sacks of meat.

It was still about an hour before the attack starts, so Subaru went to Regulus's room to get him to fight the Mabeast.

*Knock* *Knock*

After a few seconds, Regulus opened the door.

Regulus:....Is something wrong?

Subaru: Well you see, I actually need your help with something.

Regulus: And why should I help you? I'm not exactly a maid or a butler here, so I have no responsibility to do anything for you.

Subaru: Yea, yea. Just hear me out. You see, in about an hour there will be Mabeast coming to the village to kill them all, and I need your help to fight back against it.

Regulus raised an eyebrow for a moment, then he closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he opened then, he calmly said.....

Regulus: No.

Subaru: Great! Meet me at the front door in about-.....Wait....What?!

Regulus: I do not have to repeat myself, do I? I haven't stated anything difficult to understand, have I? So there should be no need-

Subaru: No! No! No! Shut up for a moment! Why aren't you going to help me?! People could die!

Regulus: Tch- You interupt me, AND tell me rudely to "shut up"? Do you think you can talk to me like that? Do I look like garbage to you?

Subaru: Just answer the damn question!!

Regulus: Do you have to be so loud? I'm right infront of you, there is no need to shout like that! Oh well, since you clearly can't even wait for a moment for me to explain why your behaviour is completely disrespectful, I Regulus Corneas will kindly explain to you why I have rejected your call for help....I have no reason to help the village, right? I'm simply a guest here and yes, while I have been born with incredible power, there should be no need for me to help. After all, I owe nothing to the village. So in other words, I have no reason to help, whether people die or not is none of my buisness.

Subaru was speechless, not because this is something unexpected of Regulus but because he thought that Regulus would "favor" him as part of the contract but.....Maybe it doesn't go as far as Subaru thought.

Subaru: Fine then!! I'll do it myself then!!

Subaru grabbed the door and slammed it, almost hitting Regulus in the face.

Subaru walked away, while he was pissed, this was not the time to throw a tantrum. If Regulus won't help, then he'll just need to ask Rem like last time.

Subaru started running away from Regulu's door to look for Rem. She was his only hope, he needs to make sure that everything goes smoothly again.

What he didn't notice though, is that in the corner of the hallway, someone was listening.

It was the one and only, Ram. She wore a.....annoyed expression to say the least.

Ram: A scumbag to the core, huh......

*later*

Subaru had waited a while before asking Rem to help him, since if he asked an hour before the attack for her help, then she would ask where he got this information from, since she would have time to ask.

Rem:.....Are you sure about this, Subaru-kun?

Subaru: Positive, we need to go. Otherwise the villagers will get killed.

Rem:...I'll go ask Sister if-

Subaru: Wait! We don't have time! We have to go now!

Rem:.......

Subaru: I'm sure your Sister will be able to take care if the mansion while your gone.

Rem:.....Fine. Let's go.

Subaru and Rem ran towards the village but this time, Subaru and Rem would be there early.

While that was going on, a certain pink haired maid stood infront of Regulus's room.

She knocked on the door, she needed to make sure of something.

After a few seconds, Regulus opened the door, but the moment he saw who was infront of him, his face turned into a disgusted glare.

Regulus: Tch- What do YOU want? This better not be something trival or about harrasing me.

About 1800 words.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.5K 211 13
After watching The World for Thousands Of Years Supreme Deity Rimuru is bored Then he decides to visit Other Worlds But , He wants to have as much f...
10.5K 322 15
Natsuki Subaru has been trying to keep the existence of Return by Death a secret. However, after waking up and talking with Emilia after dying at the...
49.9K 2.2K 53
After having dealt with the challenges of the Pleiades watchtower, Natsuki Subaru is summoned by an unknown deity to help fix some worlds from the fa...
370 17 19
Intro 1: Thirteen years ago Remus was turned into a werewolf by Fenrir Greyback. Remus didn't just lose himself that night he lost his sister Mor. He...