Control. KanekixGhoulReader...

נכתב על ידי lennonc1993

Note-* I can never remember how old everyone is. So all characters have been aged up a bit." Warning. Lemons... עוד

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14

Untitled Part 12

116 3 0
נכתב על ידי lennonc1993

Haise pov

I passed Hinami the books that I brought for her. She gave me a sad smile as she took the books. Hinami:" Thanks Kaneki." Haise:" I told you that's not who I am." Hinami:" Im sorry old habits die hard. But your wrong you are the boy who I use to know. Deep inside of you. Your the same boy who use to teach me how to read." A flash went through me. Hinami was reading a poetry book. Hinami:" Kaneki what does this word mean?" Kaneki:" Oh that means cloudburst. Its when a big rain storm comes out of nowhere." Hinami looked outside as rain started to fall. Hinami: " You mean like that?" I chuckled and patted her head. I came back into reality as she still gave me that sad smile. Hinami: " If Kaneki was really gone you wouldve let the ccg' s reaper kill me." I didn't have a response for that one.

Yn pov

I watched the agents dance on the floor. The ccg held an annual mixer. I wasn't a fan of these. I didn't like big crowds. I downed my fourth glass of wine. I needed to make sure that my squad and I get plenty of rest the next few days. We were scheduled to wipe out the Tsukiyama family and Rose. Furuta:" Im suprised to see you all alone." Furuta sat next to me. Yn:" I never know what to do at these parties." Furuta:" Do whatever you want. Mingle, dance, drink. " Yn:" I don't like to dance." Furuta:" Nonsense I'm sure your a lovely dancer. Why don't we test out my theory." Before i could interject Furuta pulled me to the dance floor. He placed his hand on my waist and wrapped his other hand around me. Furuta:" I knew it. You move splendidly on the dance floor." Yn:" Awhile ago you said I reminded you of someone. A childhood friend?" Furuta smiled. Furuta: " Actually you remind me of my half sister. She had a strong passion in her to indulge on life's pleasures. Since I can remember she always had fire in her eyes. She fought hard to always get what she wanted. But she was also very selfish. Id like to think that she cared for me as much as I did her but I'll never know. She was also very foolish and irresponsible. She lacked control which always got her into trouble. " Yn:" And you think I'm like that?" Furuta spung me when he pulled me back to him he tightly embraced me. I felt his breath on the back of my neck. Furuta:" Yes but you have what she lacked. You care about others deeply. You'll sacrifice yourself to save the people you love." I felt Furuta sniff my hair. Furuta:" I wish she had that trait then she wouldve been perfect. Don't ever change Yn."

Yn pov

The rose extermination was chaos. We tried to stick to the plan but we lost formation in the chaos.
I heard over the radio that Haise was fighting the owl. I gasped as I pictured Eto. No! He's gonna need help with her! I started making my way towards his location when the director contacted me on my earpiece. "Yn your squad needs you." Yn:" But Haise.." "Haise is doing fine. Your squad is fighting a SS. Get there now !" YN:" Copy that." I didn't want to leave Haise but if anyone could handle Eto its him. The quinx have improved but not enough to handle a SS. I made my way to the quinx. My eyes widened as I saw the mess they were in. They were in battle with Noro. Several investigators were dead. Urie was wounded laying on the ground. An investigator stabbed Noro in the head. Investigator: "I'm begging you just stay down this time!" I remember Noro from Aogiri. Other than Eto hes the one who gave me chills. Ive never seen a ghoul as powerful as him. His regenerative abilities were insane. The ccg gave him a SS rating but his report said that was still under determination. It's gonna take more than that to take him down. Yn:" Get away from him!" I was too late his kagune came out and killed the investigator. I helped Urie to his feet. I shot my kagune at Noro. I stabbed him in the chest and his head. But nothing! He didnt even flinch. He relased his kagune towards me. Tooru wrapped her kagune around my waist and pulled me out of the way. Saiko released her kagune. The windows shattered around us. Noro's Torso started flying back. Shiraz threw his quinque into his Torso. Then Noro's Torso was scattered into pieces. Saiko fell to her knees. Shiraz grabbed his quinque. Shirazu:" Damn this quinque is sick. Ill have to use  it more often. Urie and I smirked at him. Then Shirazu was thrown into the wall. Urie:" Youve got to be kidding me!" Noro's body molded back together. Yn:" Urie!" Urie:" I know!" Urie and i lunged towards Noro from opposite sides. Urie sliced Noro in the neck. I plunged my kagune into Noro. Noro released his kagune. He stabbed Urie in the leg. Shirazu released his kagune and he started running towards Noro. I could tell he was overexerting himself. Yn:" Shirazu wait!.." I spit up blood as Noro stabbed me in the gut. Shirazu pulled his kagune out of his body and threw it at Noro. There was an explosion. The walls crumbled. Dust filled the room. Urie and I shakily made our way to our feet. Urie:" You alright?" I coughed as the dust wafter over me. Yn:" Yeah." The dust cleared. Noro was in pieces everywhere. A smile appeared on Urie and I's face. We saw Shirazu in the distance he smiled at us. But then we realized Shirazu had a hole in his stomach. Shirazu smiled at me and Urie. "Do you think that was enough?" he said. Then he collapsed. Me and Urie along with Tooru and Saiko ran towards him. Urie placed his hand underneath Shirazu's shoulders and sat him up.Shirazu:" I think I over did it guys." Urie's eyes widened at the hole in Shirazu. Urie gave me a terrified look. I got on my earpiece and called for a medic. Shirazu:" wheres Mr. Sas? " I saw that he was starting to heal but I don't think he's healing quick enough. His guts are completely torn out. Urie:" He'll be here. Your gonna be ok. Your already healing." Urie:" You just gotta hold on for the medics to get here." I got back on my earpiece trying to reach Haise. There was no answer. Shirazu:" Guys... where did you go?" Urie gasped. Saiko and Torru looked shocked. Urie:" Where right here. Shirazu can you hear me?" Shirazu:" Guys please don't leave me alone." Torru:" Shirazu we're here!" Saiko:" We won't leave you. I promise we're here." Shirazu:" I guess this is what dying is like.I...Ill miss you guys." Urie:" Stop it the medic is on their way you'll be fine! Shirazu...hey talk to me!" Shirazu's eyes went dark. Urie shook him. Urie:" Shirazu! " I placed my hand on Urie's shoulder. Yn:" He's gone Urie." Urie slowly placed Shirazu's body down. I embraced Urie he wrapped his arms around me as he cried on my shoulder. I wish I could say something to help ease Urie's pain but there was nothing. I heard someone walking up to us. Urie slowly pulled away from me. Urie stood up. I looked over my shoulder. Haise stood over us. He had a blank expression on his face as he stared at Shirazu. Urie:" He asked for you! You should of been here if you were this wouldn't of happened!" Kaneki:" So this is my fault? If your going to blame someone blame your own incompetence. " Haise kneeled down next to Shirazu. Haise placed Shirazu's hand on Shirazu's stomach. I watched Him in confusion. Kaneki? Haise? Who was that? Urie dropped to his knees. I wrapped my arms around him. Yn:" It wasn't your fault Urie. There was nothing else you could have done." Urie wrapped his arms around me. Yn:" I should of made it here sooner." Urie:" Don't blame yourself at least you were here."

I opened the door to Haise's room. He was looking out the window. I slammed the door behind me. Kaneki:" Why dont you come in Yn." He turned around and started walking towards me. I punched him in the face. He gave me a blank expression. Yn:" Your student just died. Your acting like you dont care." I went to punch him again. He grasped my fist. He slowly leaned into me. His face was inches from mine. Kaneki:" I do care. Don't put words in my mouth Yn. It's a war. Unfortunately we're gonna lose people." He caressed my cheek. Kaneki:"You and I know that better than anyone." I looked at his expression. That look in his eyes. I've seen it before. It wasnt Haise staring back at me. Yn:" Kaneki?" Kaneki:" Yes Yn I'm here."

A few months later.

We got word that they were gonna execute Hinami. Kaneki came up with a plan to get her out. Kaneki was sitting at his desk going over notes. I was laying on his bed. Stareing at the ceiling letting my mind wander. Kaneki:" Yn...you realize that we might not survive this." I moved my head towards his direction. Yn:" I know." Kaneki:" I was thinking...maybe I should do this alone." I laughed. Yn:" If you die then what the hell do you think I'm gonna do Kaneki? I'll probably end up killing myself." Kaneki:" Don't say that Yn!" I got off the bed. I leaned over and I cupped his cheeks. Yn:" Im just being honest. If your gonna die then im going with you. You can fight me every step on that but I'm not letting you do this alone." He placed his hand on the back Of my head and pulled me into a kiss. I grasped the back of his neck as I slid my tongue into his mouth. Our kiss grew deeper. Soon we made our way out of our clothes. I got on top of him. He gripped my hips and grunted as I put him inside me. I gripped his shoulders as I started moving my hips. I moaned as I felt his mouth wrap around my breast. He ran his hand down my spine. When he leaned back into the chair I ran my thumb along his bottom lip. I kissed his neck. I started leaving love bites on his neck. His sweet aroma entered my nostrils. I licked his neck. Yn:" You smell so good." Kaneki:"Feed from me Yn." I placed my hand on the scar from When I fed from him the first time. He placed his hand on the scar that he left on me. From when he fed off of me. Kaneki:'' Our marks never went away." Our eyes met as we smiled at each other. Kaneki:" I guess that means weve been married all this time." He ran his fingers through my hair on the side of my head. Kaneki:" You've always been mine Yn." He firmly placed his lips on mine. He whispered. Kaneki:" Feed from me Yn please." He grunted and dug his nails into my back as I bit into his shoulder. He still had the sweetest taste out of anyone I've ever had. His taste was pure euphoria. I slowly pulled back from his shoulder blood was dripping down my chin. We both gave each other a blissful smile. He wrapped his arms tight around me. He kept himself inside me as He lifted me up and took us to the bed. He layed on top of me and he started thrusting himself inside me. Kaneki: " I prefer you as a bottom." He slid his fingers inside my mouth. As he moved his member in and out of me. I wrapped my legs tightly around him. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and grasped my jaw. He pressed his lips on mine and licked his blood off my chin. He placed his hand on my cheek. Kaneki:" The last time I tasted you. It was when I lost control. I want you to want it this time. Please Yn will you let me taste you?" I placed my hand on his cheek. Yn:" Yes Kaneki." I smiled. Yn:" I want you to Kaneki. " He grasped my jaw again. He gently turned my head to the side. Kaneki:" Close your eyes sweetheart." I dug my nails into his back. As I felt him bite into my flesh. I was in pure ecstasy as his teeth entered me. It was so painful but any pain caused by Kaneki was good pain. He let go of my jawline. He slowly retracted his teeth from my shoulder. Our eyes met. He had a blissful smile on his face as my blood dripped out of his mouth. He licked his lips Kaneki:" I can never get enough of you. " He placed his lips on mine. He pushed his hand underneath me and he grasped my ass causing him to go deeper inside me. He placed his other hand in mine. He intertwined our fingers together. Moans started to escape both of us. He started to increase his speed. I gripped his hand tight as i felt my climax leave me. My hips were still shaking from my climax. Kaneki:" Yn! I'm coming!" Kaneki' s tongue entered my mouth. Kaneki moaned in my mouth as I felt him climax inside me.

The second guard fell to his feet after I knocked him out. I started hacking the ccg's system. Our best chance at escape is to open up everything. All the prison cells. All the exits.

I ran down the corridor trying to find Kaneki and Hinami. Furuta slammed Kaneki into a wall. I released my kagune and stabbed Furuta in the shoulder. He winced as i pulled  it out. Then he started to  laugh. He turned towarda my direction and smiled. Furuta:" That look in your eyes. When your protecting someone you love. Thats the look i always craved from Rize." Yn:" What? Rize?!" Furuta lunged at me. He stabbed me in the gut with his quinque. He shoved me against the wall and plunged his quinque deep in me. He leaned his forehead on mine and caressed my cheek. Furuta:" That passion in your eyes. You remind me of a guardian angel. I want you to be mine. I already have the other. I need to retrieve you next. Tell me Yn do you still have a problem controlling your appetite?" Furuta gasped as Kaneki impaled Furuta with his kagune. Furuta fell to the ground. Kaneki grasped onto Furuta's quinque. He gripped my shoulder. Kaneki: " Ready?" I nodded. I yelped as Kaneki pulled Furuta's quinque out of me.

We made our way close to the exit but then we saw Ayato, Touka and Yomo fighting Arima. Damnit we were so close to the exit. I was hoping we could slip out of here without fighting him. Out of everyone I knew I might have to fight he was the only one I dreaded. Yomo was about to get hit with the electric shock from Arima's weapon. Kaneki jumped in front of Yomo and blocked it with his kagune. Arima lowered his weapon as His eyes met Kaneki' s. It was like they were having an unspoken conversation. Touka and Ayato helped Yomo to his feet. Kaneki": Yn get them out of here I'll hold him off." Yn:" No! I'm not leaving you to face him alone." He pressed his lips to mine. Kaneki:" I love you. I promise I'll be fine. I need you to keep them safe. Please I'm counting on you. " I felt someone pull me by my wrist. I looked it was Ayato. Ayato: " He'll be fine we gotta get out of here." I looked back at Kaneki as Ayato pulled me away. We made it to the exit. But as I was about to leave an awful feeling came over me as I saw a flash of the look Kaneki gave me as I left. He doesnt expect to walk out of their alive! Yn:" Ayato, I have to go back. I know your more than capable of keeping them safe." Ayato grasped my wrist. Ayato:" Yn don't he'll be fine. Come with us." Yn:" I won't take that chance Ayato. Please be safe." Ayato slowly released his grip from my wrist.

I made my way back to Kaneki he was unconscious Arima stood above him about to stab him. I ran towards him. I jumped in the air and kicked him away from Kaneki.

Kaneki pov.
I woke up in a strange but beautiful place. There were fireflies everywhere the sky was a dark blue. "Did Yn and the others make it out? Did I buy them enough time? They had to of made it out by now." I looked around I knew that this was it I'm dying. I knew I was no match for Arima. I layed back down on the ground. I looked at the beautiful sky as I took a deep breath. "It's ok as long as yn and the others are safe. I accept this. I can rest. Yn I'm sorry I love you. Please live for me please live. " I closed my eyes. Then I started to hear a voice. "Kaneki don't you dare give up! I need you!" Kaneki:" Is...that Yn?" Yn:" Kaneki damnit! Please help me!" Kaneki:"Yn! She didn't make it out!" I opened my eyes and saw yn on the ground badly injured . Arima stood over her. He raised his quinque. I shot my kagune towards the quinque breaking it into pieces. Arima:" So your still alive after all?" Kaneki:" Its over Arima you cant fight without your weapon." Arima gripped on the broken piece of his quinque and he shoved it through me. Arima's eyes met mine. Arima:" You arent gonna fight me anymore are you?" Kaneki:" Arima i cant kill you. I look at you as my father. I cant." Arima pulled the broken quinque out of me. Arima' s eyes lost hope. Arima:" Is that your final answer? " Kaneki:" Yes." Arima:" So be it." My eyes widened as he stabbed himself. I caught him in my arms before he hit the ground.
Arima: " I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I really thought you were gonna be the one to defeat me." He placed his hand on my cheek and smiled. Arima:" My son...I wanted you to kill me." Kaneki: " I dont understand why?" Arima:" Do you know what happens when a human conceives with a ghoul?" Kaneki:" A hybrid a one eyed ghoul." Arima:" Not always that's rare normally they will conceive a human with accelerated strength and speed. But their life spans are decreased. Ive felt my life start to fade away from me a few years ago. But my work with Eto wasnt done yet. The humans and the ghouls Eto and i have been trying to end the feud between them for years. But i knew i was running out of time. Thats when i came across you. A hybrid of the two. Unlike Eto your not full of hatred. You still have empathy in you. Kaneki you can end this. The humans and the ghouls they can't go on like this." Kaneki:" I dont know if i can." Arima:" You can Kaneki. Ive known  that since I first laid eyes on you." Arima smiled. Arima:" I'm happy that I get to die leaving someone behind." His hand slipped from my face. His body went limp. I grasped him against my chest as I let out a painful scream. Then i was surrounded by Arima's subordinates. I was about to prepare myself for a fight. But the man leaned down and placed his hand on Arima's cheek. He looked up at me and said. "One of his final wishes was for us to help you."

Yn pov
Kaneki created an alliance between both ghouls and humans. Arima's subordinates were all apart of it. I explained the group to Juuzou. I wanted him on our side. There was an uncomfortable silence as Juuzou processed what I said. Then he sighed. Juuzou: " Yn..I cant." Yn:" What? Why?" Juuzou: ' Yn I understand it. But I've been with the ccg for years. Shinohara is the closest thing I have to a father. I dont think he would  want me to do this." I placed my hand on Juuzou's cheek. Yn:" You cant base all of your decisions on what you think Shinohara would want. " Juuzou sighed. Yn:" Fine.just think about it ok?" Juuzou nodded. We wrapped our arms around each other. Juuzou:" Please be careful." Yn:" You too."

 I went to Uta's several times but everytime I went there was always no answer. Where the hell is he? I sighed as I realized that He probably would decline anyway. For the most part Uta was neutral between the fued of ghouls and humans. But Uta also had this other side to him. Where he was power hungry. Thats why he would leave the clowns on and off. But he would always end up going back to them. Its like he tried to change but he couldnt. He was with them at the auction raid. Which means Uta is still in that group. 

Touka opened up her own coffee shop after Antieku was destroyed. Kaneki and I were watching the shop while Touka was out. We heard the bell ring. I was shocked when I saw Tooru. Tooru gave Kaneki a hopeful expression.
Tooru:" Please teach. We need your guidance we need you to come back to us." Kaneki looked at her shocked. Kaneki:" Tooru I..." Tooru:" Please teach! Things have gone to shit since you've left! We need you I need you! "
Kaneki:" Tooru...I'm sorry...I can't come back." Tooru held a helpless expression on her face. Then her expression turned into a malicious one as she clenched her fist.
Tooru:" This place reeks of ghouls. You really have turned against us, the ccg, the squad?! We never meant anything to you did we?" Kaneki:" Of course you did you all did. Tooru there's other factors at work here. "She took out her knife and cut Kaneki's cheek. Tooru:" Whats holding you back from me!?" Kaneki:" Tooru calm down!" Tooru:" Oh that voice! How  i longed to hear it again!" Torru and Kaneki started fighting. I could tell Kaneki was holding back. He didn't want to hurt her. She stabbed him in the arm. Kaneki:" Yn watch her knife its smothered in rc suppressants!" The window shattered as she kicked him through it. She glared at me and pointed her knife to me. Tooru:" You! I never liked you! Your the reason why he won't come back thieving slut!" I smiled and said "You can't steal something that was already yours." She lunged towards me.I did a back flip and kicked her chin causing her to
fall back. I released my kagune and stabbed her in the leg. She yelped in pain. I kept my kagune inside her leg.Yn:" Since you were my student. I'm giving you one chance to stop this foolishness." Tooru:" Screw you!" She stabbed my kagune with her knife. I released my kagune from her. She tackled me. I flew back onto the counter top. She raised her knife about to stab me I grasped her wrist stopping her. I looked to the side and saw the cooking oil was tipped over. The oil was leaking over the counter and heading towards the stove that was on brewing tea. Torru 's knife got closer to my chest. She must of been training alot lately she's way stronger than she use to be. As the knife got closer to my chest I quickly grabbed a pan and hit her in the head. As I jumped off the counter it went up in flames. I kicked Torru across the cheek as she tried to grab me. As I jumped out the shattered window Kaneki was standing himself up. I grabbed his wrist and we ran to safety. Damn Touka is gonna be so pissed about her shop.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.8K 16
You lost your lover. He left you just like that,and then you saw him dead. You were alone untill about 2 years later you met this guy named Haise Sas...
160K 6.1K 92
You grew up in Japan with your brother, mom and dad. You had a normal life till there's an unexpected turn when you turned 15 and got attacked. You w...
34.3K 898 22
You are a 19 year old ghoul living your life in Tokyo, Japan. You come across one of your old friends, Touka, who works at a cafe called Anteiku. Thi...
85.3K 2.5K 19
How unexpected it was that your new classmates were ghouls. And so were the following events after. *ghoul x human* ~~ RANKING: #46 in Tokyo [COMPLE...