Carlos San Jose: Secret Socie...

CalypsoAlaia द्वारा

His image haunted my thoughts. His shadow, the sound of his footsteps. I longed to hear him breathing...just... अधिक

Classified
Ancient Brotherhood Secrets
Of Crystals & Hybrid Men
Carlos San Jose: The Blue Blood Monarch
Lightworker
Transmutation
The Discovery at the Red Party
Secrets of the Universe
Mental Trap
Of Monsters, Crystals and Men
Next Level
See you in the Fifth Dimension
1984
Red Tea
Enter the Way of the Dragon
The Assassin's Castle
Hidden City of Angels:
Yin & Yang : High Ethereal Dragon
The Angel Awakens the Ice
The Memory of Flowers
Ancient Temple & the Elixir of Life
The Fog & Broken Thrones

Luxurious

49 0 0
CalypsoAlaia द्वारा

Before the dreaded day that he was pronounced dead. We were busy working on a project for the elite. The most luxurious people in Dunch City.

Carlos San Jose commissioned me to research, profile, connect with some of the richest people in the city. I didn't know where to begin at first. I was a simple orphan, who was raised by a foster mother. And while Alisa Mae tried all that she can to make sure I have comforts in my life. The connections, networks, and knowledge I have to pass myself off as someone who belongs in the aristocracy are far-fetched. 

My experience working at the theater and selling goods here and there is not enough to prepare me for the immensely rich and powerful. I didn't know if I had it in me. 

But Carlos San Jose believed and affirmed my skills and talents so much. He had this unwavering confidence that I can do anything. And because he believed in me, I felt a sense of courage. He looked at me with a different pair of eyes- it removed every ounce of doubt that I have. I began to feel worthy of it all. 

Carlos San Jose would often say, that we are all bestowed by the Creator with particular and certain gifts. And in the world of blue blood and aristocrats my creativity matters. A natural knack, as he would call it. 
He believed me to be a natural leader, decision-maker. And when I am with him, my creativity level is increased. If I didn't have the knowledge and self-esteem to talk to top-level executives and ultra-high net worth individuals in Dunch City and different parts of the globe before, because of Carlos San Jose's guidance I began to believe that I too was capable of many great things. 

His grand way of looking at life, and seeing beauty in me and my mind made all the difference. It's as if the aristocratic mind and high ideals coming from him were rubbing off on me. 

I used to run in a  different circle. Musicians, painters, models, theater artists were within my reach because I worked in a theater. And while artists give you inspiration and vibrant imagination-- out of the emotional pains and turmoils they too experience-- Carlos San Jose was on a whole new level. 

Before all of this, my life consisted of sipping beer or wine at night with a new Indie band to listen to each night. But with Carlos San Jose my mind and body were subjected to upgrades that I never deemed possible. 

Carlos and I enjoyed fantastic conversations. We talked about film documentaries, paintings, art projects, business partnerships, ventures that I didn't even know exists. He opened me to various institutions and took pains in getting me an excellent form of education that will assist me in dealing with Ambassadors, Consults and living members of the Aristocracy and royal blood in Europe, Germany, Romania, Russia, and even in Asia-- It was a whirlwind of training and information that at times I could hardly keep up with the number of aristocrats and high-powered CEOs introduced to me. Carlos San Jose kept private with his dealings and affairs, which means I was the one sent out to meet foreign dignitaries and head of state.

Me, Emilia Cherovi? Who a few months ago was simply working inside the theater, creating props and doing errands here and there. Who would have thought? 

He opened an entire field of knowledge I never thought possible- at first, it was just about business ethics, how to go about meeting diplomats and aristocrats but it soon upgrades to creating and designing systems. Complex patterns of thoughts, including the meaning of symbols in society and how power, control, and fear are used by various societies to control a certain group of people. My mental training involved the participation of my subconscious mind in every interaction and business dealing that I would be creating. And because he talked with ease, and wasn't threatened by me, or my essence as a woman. Because he was sure of himself, and he understood who he is- and his purpose in life, there was no need for us to do power plays. We didn't find the need to manipulate each other to meet our needs- in fact, our communication exchange was so free-flowing, with respect- he allows me to challenge his ideas and core beliefs, leading me to open up the same way. 

Carlos San Jose taught me that there was no need to compare myself to others, or to feel degraded by another person's success or achievement. He didn't see any competition in me or threat and because of that, we were able to exchange ideas with ease, tact, and delicacy -- that improved our very being. He was light to be with, unassuming, poised with grace.  The perfect gentleman, but freely pointed me too much more ideas and perspectives that opened my consciousness to things I have never seen before. Insider know-how, the upper hand. But he did this in such a subtle way that I hardly noticed it. 

Being with Carlos San Jose, also meant access to anything Ultra Premium, mega luxurious- ostentatious-- The ultra-high net worth individuals, powerful families, and clans throughout the ages. 

The real crazy rich- not just the ones that are known by the media to collect millions of Chanel and LV bags or people who got immensely wealthy through vlogging. I speak of families who have rare and unique bloodlines that date back to the aristocracy of Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece & Rome--

I hardly noticed time passing by, nearly 5 years have passed and in the duration of these days I Emilia Cherovi was expected to be at the Le Grand Rosa,  managing affairs here and there. Sort of the Lady of the House.

 Learning to manage the entire household itself, and various assets likened to that to a wife- but without the sexual innuendos and lustful encounters. Our relationship wasn't like that-- it's not that I didn't see how attractive Carlos San Jose was-- it's just that I regarded him with utmost love and respect- that my desire was to know how his brain works- what his mind sees- how his heart feels. I wanted to dig deeper- connect on a different level other than just the plain connection that a sexual encounter can provide. 

Don't get me wrong, Carlos San Jose looks really tempting. He had the height, the hair, the fair skin and eyes that could melt any woman- and men like him wouldn't have trouble getting it from anyone they like- but he conducted his affairs differently-- both of us were exploring unchartered territory-- 

But without a doubt Carlos San Jose filled my thoughts, was present in my dreams... his scent lingered on in my clothes.  In the food I ate, in books I read--, I can feel his presence everywhere- he was deeply connected to me... inside me... he was the breeze that allows a beautiful white curtain to dance on a hot and glorious summer's day.  

***

Carlos San Jose was a different kind of man, nothing I ever read about or watched in films.   was Focused on molding and helping me become the best version of myself. Which meant that we conversed more about poetry, or would frequent poetry reading sessions in the City- and since the masses hardly knew him and his trillionaire status. He can still freely attend events and walk-in Dunch City and many parts of the world without being noticed by any paparazzi. 

He would often host masquerade balls and parties like in the old and golden days. Le Grand Rosa was often transformed into a lavish banquet area for these much-awaited masquerade balls that invite the most powerful and influential people in the world.

 But as host he remained an enigma, often wearing a silver or black diamond-studded mask that covered his entire face. While wearing a princely cape-- other times, he would dress up as a footman just for the heck of it, or to mess with the minds of the visitors who still do not know the face of trillionaire Carlos San Jose. Even some of the staff, hardly knew what he really looked like. It was only Simeone the Butler, his personal accountant Tristan Vale and I gained access to his whereabouts for logical and instruction purposes.

Le Grand Rose would then be transformed like a 15th-century castle, holding a carnival celebration of sorts, and different lavish proceedings occur inside the mansion like weddings and social affairs, with costume extravaganza where the elite attend. The invitations are sent out by Simeone the Butler along with 20 other staff who are given their own cottage at the estate.  An exclusive gold and black invitation card were sent out through traditional mail for those who are invited to participate, and each guest must follow a strict code of conduct and behavior, or they will never be invited again and lose access to exclusive perks and networks within the San  Jose line of succession and power. 

It was during those parties, that I realized that Carlos San Jose had a personal security detail that made sure that every banquet and feast celebrated at the Le grand mansion was done with utmost ease and safety. But instead of hiring manpower from the local police, or security agencies. Carlos San Jose has opted to fund and create his own training school for elite warriors and military strategists to ensure that all his property and assets remain safe from terrorism and any form of violent attack from outsiders- even from business associates. 

One celebration that Carlos San Jose ensures to be given with care and attention each year is the Black and White Ball. Only a selected few are invited to this affair. And every guest had to come with a mask, ladies need to carry a special type of fan with their costume. It's not held at the Le Grand Rosa, but instead at the New York's Plaza Hotel at the Grand Ballroom, and we have to travel by private plane to prepare. 

Carlos San Jose seems to have to overflow financial resources and has a long list of deemed worthy contacts he had personally cultivated for specific alliances, mergers, and purposes- from high society. And since, he didn't really particularly like entertaining all of them in person- I would often be the one to meet and converse with them to keep up with the times. If by any chance, I cannot make it. We have our own list of private wealth managers, who can readily take on the task should Carlos San Jose and I decide to rest and just laze around on an island somewhere. 

I was a nobody, a commoner. Nobody knew me, I have zero useful networks-- but all of that changed in an instant. All of a sudden, invitations come to me freely- along with expensive gifts like chandeliers, tiaras- precious wines that cost 50 million dollars and above to which I don't really know where to put or use given a grand excess. 

 After meeting Carlos San Jose, the frequency changed. My income-earning ability changed. Simply being with him, near him opened a floodgate of opportunities. 

Upstairs Trophy Room, The Explorers Club, 2003 © Jim Dow- One of the rooms inside Carlos San Jose's mansion.

***

Suddenly, I had access to some of the most powerful stock brokers. Financial advisers, start-up founders. It later evolved into meeting some of the richest farm owners in the world. I don't know how my life changed so quickly. My friends on FB began changing. We regularly met people from different walks of life. Attending random meetups, chamber of commerce events of Singapore, China, and Israel. All of a sudden, I could easily chat with the CEO of Rolex, the CEO of LV bags, until I was able to gain access to the events where rich farmers like Liu Yongxing of the East Hope Group attend and more. Dating back to the Russian empires, and individuals like Carlos San Jose, who purposely omitted themselves in history books. Clans that for so long, have full control over taxation and are free from the restrictions of existing banks and governments. 

Perhaps you would ask, how was it possible, that a person working inside the theater as an assistant suddenly become one of the most influential and key people in a city? What frequency changed. Even I could not believe the changes myself. 

Carlos and I would often go to exclusive resorts and hotels at leisure or for improving a business endeavor. And even though, I was doing all of these for the sake of creating profit and growing a business, it never felt like it was about the money- I felt that I was being prepared for something else. And that these lavish, high-end parties are just the tip of the iceberg. 

Rich people and rich friends, surround you with golden information. You suddenly realize which stocks would go up, what would become valuable. What to buy. You gain access to information that you will never hear while you are working inside a theater. Those meetings were a gold mine, you would also be surprised as to how much people would be willing to lend you money, cater to your needs or even allow you to stay for free in private and luxurious resorts-- all because a rich and highly influential person vouched for you.

 Carlos San Jose was a walking currency- he had access to everything and everyone. Because I was rolling with him, I have access to every important event in the city. 

My days were filled with Orchestra shows, piano recitals, art exhibitions, Opera shows, luxury auctions, wine tasting, and meeting nearly every important ambassador or Prime Minister who happen to be within my circle. 

It became normal to stay in hotel rooms that are worth millions per day. Carlos San Jose was the epitome of the ultra-rich. But for some reason preferred to have low-key cars. He believed that a loud car would only make him noticeable on the road and that is the opposite of the " classified" life. But he allowed me to pick any vehicle I want. 

 He would pick cars like Mazda3 just as a transport service- and not to brag. He could easily collect some of the most expensive cars in the world, even antique ones, but it wasn't his cup of tea. Almost as if, he travels using another method that is not of this world. He did however allow me to own my own car, a Red Tesla Model S, that was supposed to come out in the next 3 years, but for some reason was specifically built for me alone. 

Despite this massive wealth, I didn't see any need for him to brag.  Most of all, no articles were written about him on Google, not on any search engines. He was untraceable, he did not grant any interviews. And avoided photoshoots, while unregistered mobile phones with cameras, drones, and other means to photography or video events aren't allowed inside the Le Grand Rosa premises. 

 For him, vanity for the rich is a waste of time. The mystery, being able to hide from the public's eye was the real and true gem for people like him. 

During those times, I did not discuss anything with my foster mother. Not even cousins I grew up with, or neighbors and previous networks. Taking the cue, that it was far better to remain classified. I, however, still kept my own studio apartment before all this- paid for it with the salary, stocks, and gold bars I was receiving for working with Carlos. Because there are days when the immense luxury is too much to take that I long for the simple days in my simple blue, green, and white studio apartment. 

I didn't see or meet any of his family members- and the servants even Simeone do not know about the complete family history of Carlos San Jose. 

 There was only one friend Cheska Brunee whom I happen to discuss a few details but only chose to give limited details. I was caught in the whirlwind of this new life and began to see myself as someone special and powerful.

 The scent in my body started to differ, suddenly my palette became refined, my walk had strength in it. I could not stand low-frequency areas, and no longer frequented the streets or where I knew a lot of people would be. I became different, and I was able to gain exclusive tickets, perks, access. People began to look at me differently. I would walk into a meeting with different nationalities. Chinese, Russian, and Japanese CEOs would try their hardest to please me.

In order to be able to mingle with the ultra-rich and the power, I had to evolve. It wasn't simply just changing my clothes. Carlos San Jose made sure that I have so much training- first in public speaking. I was introduced to a speech mentor who taught me how to properly speak, modulate and change my voice and intonation. I had to learn how to negotiate, how to change my tone of voice. My trainer would often tell me that my voice was too loud and squeaky, so that had to be changed. 

After all, it is not possible to mingle with the rich, the educated, and the powerful without special skills. I had to learn how to negotiate my way to the top. In the span of 1 year, I was able to learn how to converse with some of the most brilliant tech CEOs, public defendants, attorneys, real estate moguls, and anyone who we deemed would be useful for the business. I don't know how we did it, but I was suddenly able to grasp French, Mandarin, and could even speak in Hindi due to the many Indian business moguls that we have to meet.  Carlos San Jose was preparing me for something, but he never really elaborated to what end and purpose. At least not yet. 

Admittedly I enjoyed some of the attention, the exclusivity that I commanded. But there are days where I began to hate how different I was treated. When I was a theater artist, I could not even get a decent table. I had to wait for long hours on end just to eat at my favorite restaurant. Carlos San Jose's presence changed it all. When Carlos San Jose was with me, he would often request restaurants to close their doors for other customers. He would rent the entire area for me and himself. Or just 2 people he would care to talk to at that time. He exuded an inner power, like one of the characters in the movie the Godfather. When people would ask me, how did Carlos San Jose looked like? I would often refer to a younger Keannu Reeves when he played the role of Constantine. 

Every New Year, one of his sister companies IMARK International would rent out more than 50,000 drones to light up the sky- so festive and so eloquently thought out that the Olympics and the Super Bowl fail in comparison. I and Carlos would frequently celebrate the New Year in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to avoid prying eyes. Most of these lavish parties are secretly conducted in Riyadh, Egypt, or Monaco. Flying premium and business class in Carlos San Jose's private jet became the norm. In my daily life and since Carlos thought out every aspect he also had his own private security that handles every aspect of his visit. His carefully selected Executive Protection Group was composed of elite soldiers that were trained under the academy he himself put up. 

He owns most of the elite and VIP security teams in Dunch City and various parts of the world. Established for the elite, a boutique security agent firm with highly trained personnel that could handle the needs of his foreign dignitaries, ambassadors, and members of the royal family.   I couldn't begin to fathom the extent of his influence on a global scale. And many times, despite working with him for several years now, I still feel amazed- how could a 30 something man like him do all of this? Where did he find the time to manage and execute all of this within just a short span of time- Is Carlos San Jose even human? 

***

 He often wears a black tuxedo, but on his rest days, he would wear white polo. There are days when he didn't want to look polished at all. But somehow he still looks amazing. He would often wear a fresh white cotton shirt but suited him well.  . Once, he asked the entire mall to shut down, for our arrival. He said he wanted to have time to view the restaurants, the mall. The ambiance without people, he wanted to hear himself, to sit still in the noise. I hated and loved him at the same time. I adored him and questioned him at the same time. But make no mistake, he was the mentor I had always hoped for, longed for...

Despite the doors of luxury, influence, and intrigued opening. I knew that there is something that Carlos San Jose is not telling me. Wealth and power is ideally milestone and the real achievement for most humans but not me. I did not befriend and connect with Carlos San Jose to simply wine and dine in expensive restaurants. After several years, of dining in exclusive hotels in nearby cities like New York.

 Sleeping in white-glove apartment buildings on Madison Avenue, buying clothes in fancy boutiques, and dining in more than 35 Michelin-starred restaurants- the pleasure wears off. I know he was hiding something totally different from me-- another world.

 From the secret doors, and secret rooms in the Le Grand Rosa, to the unusual private security detail that he has and the training they receive. Or the hush inside the mansion about weird and supernatural occurrences inside the Le Grand Rosa. No matter how normal Carlos San Jose wanted it to be..his mansion reeked of the supernatural, the unexplained. The Le Grand Rosa was filled with so many interesting herbs and plants- the gardens alone exude an air of mystery. It's as if every single flower in the Le grand Rosa was alive, and enchanting or exuding some sort of power that I have yet to understand-- 

I could never memorize the number of servants and mysterious guests who appear from time to time. And I could almost swear to see some of the guests hiding some special magic ability- only that I hardly arrive on time to fully witness what these guests are hiding. There is an air of utmost secrecy that stems from the very owner of the mansion himself-- Carlos San Jose. 

The Le Grand Rosa mansion was a mystery in itself that I have yet to fathom. At night, it's as if the hallways have a life of their own. I could never memorize how many doors are there. They seem to be changing weekly. The door colors and patterns seem to change per month, with one or two minor details. And while I attempt to discuss these sudden changes of color, texture, or designs in the door, chandeliers, floors, paintings, and rugs--Simeone the Butler always finds a way to distract me with a more pressing issue leading me to forget it. Carlos San Jose just smiles whenever I point out odd changes inside the mansion. Changes that do not seem to coincide with the current time and date--his eyes always seemed to sparkle whenever I mention how weird all of these changes-- like magic... 

He would just grin at me and smile and tell me that a day will come when I will get the answers I have been hoping for. 

***

Carlos San Jose was the ticket to high life. To notable perks, and brilliant Chef recommendations. I began to receive access to Dunch City's swankiest lounges tasting bespoke cocktails, experiencing decadent holidays every New year's Day. The weird thing about all of this is that I didn't even need a credit line. His influence was enough, I merely gave them a black and gold embossed card and this was enough to get in. An all-access pass to everything. And when I say all access-- it means all access. This means gaining access to Dunch City's black book. 

It would be amiss to say that I didn't enjoy the newfound privileges. If it weren't for his sobering presence I would have lost my head in it, however, Carlos San Jose was a model of humility, punctuality. He didn't allow fame and power to go to his head. He exuded luxury, fame- and would from time to time use up the resources he had access to. But it didn't control him. 

I asked him once if all of these riches and glory led his mind to spiral out of control. But his firm answer was that this wealth was only passed down to him, after undergoing trials and training himself. When you are born into wealth, it also means growing up in an environment where you are taught how to properly manage, invest and make sure that it won't go to waste. He was in fact, a custodian of this wealth passed from one generation to another. This is why one of the key roles of the business he created through Luxe Societas was to help assist trillionaires and billionaire heirs in how to properly handle their newfound power.

In order to understand the new world where I am, I had to be initiated in ultra-wealthy protocols. This means, learning about hidden privileges like black book access.

What is the Black Book?

The Black Book is a hidden book that contains every top luxury that only the ultra-ultra wealthy can gain access to. It contained the names of legitimate heirs, pure royal blooded individuals. Of sons and daughters of Czars, dukes, princes, princesses, kings, and queens. Trusted people in the government, PR people, the hidden organizations that make up the strongest and most affluent in the world. The line of succession, and who will be the next generation of these immensely wealthy families. A collection of the most intricate details about the most powerful families on the planet. Data that you won't be able to access using the internet or social media. Information that the masses can only dream of accessing. 

The Story of Luxe Societas:

If you come from a middle-class family, or even if you have $40,000,000 in the bank. It doesn't guarantee that you will meet the likes of Carlos San Jose. Let alone be invited to where he frequently wine and dines. He is simply on another level. This means, that I was only able to meet Carlos San Jose because he wanted me to meet him. I wasn't born into wealth, no silver spoon in my mouth- not even a bronze one. I have zero connections with living family members and only a foster mom that barely makes ends meet. I don't own a castle and had never been into one before I met Carlos San Jose. I was no one, a nobody. Just someone passing through time. If I never met him, I would never be run into Antonia Octavia or Maximillian. It was simply impossible because I was not within their frequency. And if the ones ruling in society would dictate it so, the design of my life will remain confined into a tight space. Where I only see parts of the window, but never the entire door nor the entirety of the house. 

But oddly enough, through a series of twists and turns, that does not seem coincidental now when I think about it. I was trained and tasked to assist the work that goes on in one of the most intricate and lavish companies the world has ever seen-- Luxe Societas. 

 The story of Luxe Societas dates back to medieval times. It was a group that caters to High net worth individuals. It was created during the Greco-Roman time.  Athens and Rome were ruled by these male and female elites back then. 

Luxe Societas provides ultra-premium concierge services. 

An ultra bespoke luxury concierge service that was tailored to every whim and demand. It was first put up in London and has long been serving Masters- high net worth individuals, ultra-high net worth billionaires, their heirs, and heiresses. C-level executives, serial entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists, private equity investors, investment bankers, and select government officials, ambassadors, head of state, and of course the royalty. 

Carlos San Jose created a network of private lifestyle and wealth managers. It was the very definition and bastion of sartorial elegance and finesse. It only caters to high net worth individuals nothing more nothing less. 

To become a client of Luxe Societas, you need to have at least $70million of investable assets. After extreme background checking, and undergoing scrutiny and interviews. An expert, trustworthy and cunning wealth manager will be assigned to you. He or she will be the one to manage investments and assets after they understand the unique situation of the client. A personalized wealth strategy would then be given. And each set of goals and objectives for the next 50 years will be outlined. Because the relationship is expected to last even after you are gone and will extend to your potential heir and heiress. It means a lifelong commitment and partnership. 

A newly rich individual like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos had to undergo a strict lifestyle check before getting in. Because it simply isn't true that Jeff Bezos of Amazon nor Elon Musk were the richest people in the world. They were simply the front, the puppets of bigger entities that only people like Carlos San Jose knew of. What I knew was simply the tip of the iceberg. No exact information was given to me. I was only introduced to the obvious luxury. The Private jets, yachts, helicopters, and chauffeured cars offer executive protection. Carlos San Jose was the eyes of the city. He was more powerful than the military men and the government officials combined. 

Through Carlos San  Jose, I was given special access to ultra-exclusive private suits that were only meant for high rollers.  Luxe Societas was my proverbial backstage pass-- and this is where I began to realize that the real super-rich-- the ones that people do not see and know of, the rich people that no one interviews and speaks about operate without limits on the earthly realm. There is nothing too big or too complicated for them. Luxe Societas operated on a " do-it-by hook- or by- crook attitude of the one-percenters. 

 The annual membership for a single high net worth individual and his/her family members ranges from $100,000 USD to $350,000 USD. 

Simply having the money on hand won't make them accept you.  I don't know the exact membership rules, but I know one thing-- simply being rich is not a guarantee that you would be accepted. It has something to do with the bloodlines. If somehow your bloodline doesn't make it. It won't matter if you are a trillionaire. 

Members of the Luxe Societas were given a red premium card embossed in gold. I've always wondered by Carlos San Jose didn't digitize the transactions of these cards. But he was a little bit old school. There was something ancient in him, so these premium cards persisted.  This red premium card which was embossed with gold contains the image of the Greco-Roman elites. It was designed with the Greek silver coin from 160 BCE. 

© Hoberman Collection/Corbis

Carlos San Jose encouraged me to be the best at my craft. He had a smooth way with words. Making me realize the hidden abilities and courage I had in me. It is safe to say, that within just the span of a few months, my confidence gained an immense boost. 

It was at a tea party in Vienna, at Cafe Le'Pierre a coffee shop established in 1786 that I first laid eyes on Antonia Octavia, who was to be my first client. She was wearing a silk overflowing red gown with fur covering her shoulders and a golden tiara- laughing, grinning, and having a wonderful time with a much younger gentleman. The group hired the entire coffee shop and turned it into their very own tea with alcohol and lots of tequila parties. Adorning the place with gold-embossed furniture and peacock feathers. On display was one flavorful, mouth-watering cake to another, arrayed in different colors. A tremendous feast for the eyes I should say. 

On most occasions, my eyes would be captivated by the lavish decor around me. But there was something about the aura of Antonia Octavia that was so magnetic. She was a classic beauty. With immensely stunning violet eyes.  

 She had this exuberance, it's as if flowers and crowned jewels surrounded her everywhere she goes. 

Antonia Octavia was one of the premium elites. She was already in her 70's but wasn't showing signs of aging nor decline. Her mind was sharp, her shoulders were really broad. She credits this to stem cells- a revolutionary treatment that was injected into her veins. Her own stem cells. 

Long-legged and born to be naturally petite she would often dress in luxurious black, green, or gold. She was already famous in her own right, with more than 1,000 awards from various credible and notable organizations throughout her lifetime. But Carlos San Jose told me that I still need to work on her PR. To make sure her media image is up to date. And more than that, I was tasked to keep an eye on Antonia Octavia. To know her whereabouts. Who she hangs out with, where she dines, what was the last business transaction she made. Although Carlos didn't really specify why. 

While Carlos San Jose shied away from the public and regarded his classified status as prized freedom. Antonia Octavia was quite the opposite. She had a flamboyant character and was dressed to impress. Her goal was to look as ostentatious as possible and to create as many fantastic and larger-than-life projects. In doing so, I focused on making sure that all her online marketing campaigns are on point. That her name is Google searchable, to hire as many content writers and social media influencers to keep her name abuzz. To make sure her fans are updated every step of the way. To keep her relevant, enthralling, surprising, timely.  Of course, I didn't really need to show myself in person to do all this. Carlos San Jose has a massive arsenal of people we simply hire to do this. I just hold the on and off switch button and didn't spend many hours of my life, just to make sure everything is running smoothly. I simply delegated the task and learned as much as I can. Producing one movie project to another, releasing as many songs a possible, and making sure Antonia Octavia has the best book signing events in the world. 

Antonia Octavia wasn't the kind of person who would be satisfied sitting down in a bookshop while signing books. Every book signing she has become a major event, even grander than the MET ball. The who's who of the generation comes fashionably dressed. And for the span of 5 years, I would from time to time attend these galas, and grand ballroom events including those with hot air balloon red carpet events but always as an observer. I didn't want to become a public figure and like Carlos San Jose, I prefer to watch Antonia Octavia lead the stage- while I lurk in the shadows. 

Antonia Octavia isn't the only privileged member of the Luxe Societas group that I had to attend. There is also another young trillionaire named Maximillian Lupus whom we would frequently assist in his ostentatious and weird parties. Maximillian Lupus had this white, long luscious hair that earned the desire of millions of women all over the world. But he would not have any of it, because he fell in love with magic tricks and magic performances since he was 12 years old and put his efforts into creating masterpiece shows whether it earned him money or not. And despite owning some of the biggest shipping lines and hotel chains in the world. He remains enthralled with the craft of magic performances and Luxe Societas was often hired to help create an out-of-this-world experience for his treasured guests.

We would often set up carnival or circus-like party themes for Maximillian Lupus. Many high-profile models and celebrities in the US and Asia would attend these parties, for the sole pleasure of seeing the face of Maximillian Lupus. But he never really fell in love with neither male nor female who attend these parties. He had no eyes for lust and didn't really partake in carnal pleasures. He was all about the magical craft and creating as many grand illusions as possible to the public- breathtaking performances that remain unforgettable. Talked about tales in famous circles. Maximillian was fond of appearing in public while riding a cloud with blue flames that looked so surreal you would have thought you were seeing a real sorcerer. And despite the fact that he is already age 37 you can never detect it. He still looks like a dashing 23-year old, earning him the title of the " Vampire Magician". Because no one can explain why this man simply doesn't age. Many credit new technologies and treatments, citing that Maximillian might be using some advanced technology that only trillionaires would know and wouldn't care to share.

Luxe Societas deals with odd, weird, and extremely rich clients who seem out of this world. But we also get simple requests from some members like a billionaire in Africa who wanted a fake great white shark to take to the beach and photograph- we made it look as life-like as possible. Our simple requests also include a last-minute request from a member in Hong Kong who wanted to surprise his friend in the office for his 30th Birthday. We filled the office with 10,000 gold balloons even with just a few hour's notice. Luxe Societas had the capacity. The ability to do the outrageous. 

We can get anything that was offered by the world. Every materialistic thing you can think of. There was one time in September of 2017 when Antonia Octavia wanted to get a high-profile Korean actor named Park Seo Joon to become a part of her indie film. The money was not a problem, of course, Antonia Octavia could have easily paid the talent fee of Park Seo Joon,  but the problem is he was under contract during that time to shoot a new drama for Netflix.  But Carlos San Jose wouldn't allow that to get in the way. I don't know how he did it, but he was able to delay the shoot of a show that was already airing. Luxe Societa's influence extended up to Asia and contracts were not an issue. It is after all a" do-it-by hook- or by- crook. I safely assume, that if a favored client wanted to own the Mona Lisa, he would be able to get it from the French Republic itself. That was how it operated. 

Luxe Societas operated on the principle " by hook or by crook"!

Emilia Cherovi:

Time flew fast, already in my 30's and living a life I never even knew existed, through the influence of one man whom I simply met at a coffee shop. I used to live in a tiny apartment with only 3 plants.  I didn't even have any insurance policy under my name, let alone any cryptocurrency investment before I met him. All of it still feels too good to be true.

Carlos didn't really create a bank account for me, the networks he introduced and the social events he allowed me to attend widened my horizon and allowed me to create different streams of income. Because it is indeed true, you become the people you hang out with. Just by being his friend, I gained access to everything with zero limits.

And there is also the Luxe Societas " Black and Gold embossed Card". A form of the credit system that is only provided to the top executives of Luxe Societas. It became my credit card, my way to finance my travels here and there. 

This simple black card was printed on paper, and yet it never lost its shine and color. It did not get soiled when in contact with water. I once dropped it while crossing the streets in Milan but it seemed to be waterproof. The very black card itself that its own mystery. A paper that didn't lose its gloss and color. Doesn't get damaged with water, not even by fire because I was crazy enough to test it. It was in itself indestructible and I don't know why.

The black card is waterproof, tearproof, waterproof, and fireproof. Completely indestructible!!!! During the 5 years that I worked and connected with Carlos San Jose, I was able to travel to so many diverse places and hidden luxurious locations. 

Despite gaining access to the most exclusive and most expensive hotels in the world like the Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas for $100,000 USD a night. I preferred to stay in The Sherry-Netherland Hotel in New York City. I would often sit by the window, to look at the falling snow, breathe a sigh of relief, or momentary pause for whatever thought was passing through my mind. At times, with melancholy, but most of the time, a sigh of relief for all the day's work that I've finished. Some of the hotel staff were already familiar with me and treated me like a resident owner. Purchasing anything I need, and giving me extraordinary service. Even purchasing groceries for me, or purchasing books or flowers whether I requested it or not. I would, later on, learn, that the Black and gold embossed card from Luxe Societas entitled me to crazy VIP hotel treatment and favors. 

The welcome amenities that I receive are always above and beyond. It could either be super exotic flowers shipped from the Philippines, to specially engraved jewelry boxes and bags that are rare and created just for me. Expensive wines and fruits, as well as exotic coffee and camel milk, are usually served in my room. The best hotel sheets and pillows, and AI-powered doors and showers-there was one time, when a hotel in London, had to renovate the room and install a minibar and kitchen just for me. While I enjoyed all of this attention and treatment, I was careful not to get intoxicated by it. 

 I am not fond of the modern hotels, that are conveniently located in Casinos. Even as I rolled with the opulent, I did not find myself in contact with gamblers. Gambling is for the low frequency, it tends to sap your energy, time, and resources. It is a big no in Luxe Societas rule book. No top executive or employee of the Le Grand rosa and Luxe Societas is enticed to gamble. 

The members of Luxe Societas were on a different league of their own. They would rather do horse racing in their private properties or go sailing as they read a book. I, however, was able to access underground hotels, deeply entrenched in the ocean. Even, entering secret bunkers of the rich. Where an entire ecosystem has already been set up should there be a Zombie Apocalypse or nuclear whichever comes first? 

Carlos San Jose on the other hand preferred purchasing and renting gilded mansions in different parts of the world. One of his personal and favorite restoration projects includes the Boldt Castle. Using his own finances and connections he restored a major landmark and tourist attraction located in Heart Island. He would use it from time to time for his own purposes and events but allowed the city to generate profit from it. The money generated by the Estate was used for its upkeep and to fund the education of more than 200 scholars under his New York Foundation. He also purchased a castle in Romania, and if my sources are right, he is also a patron of the arts. Funding film projects every now and then under a different name. 

Some gilded mansions and castles that he owns are open to the public. But there are a few properties that the masses not even the government is aware of. 

In the span of what could be 5 years in my mind, he and I would often have coffee in New York City. Visiting lush gardens and parks of private mansions, or openly walk in the public to eat $1 pizza and coffee. Wealth didn't affect his ability to enjoy the simple things in life. And I somehow found comfort in it. That the wealth no matter how vast it was, never went to his head. Money and resources were more of a tool, rather than a driving motivation for Carlos. 

When I'm walking alongside him, I lose track of time. It is because of the wonderful, enigmatic conversations we would often have. Our topics would include the possible existence of another dimension. The power of frequency, the possibilities of an alien civilization far more advanced than us. Even, mentioning the different types of crystals and their uses to man. He was after all a well-read and well-informed man who can talk about diverse topics without sounding arrogant. 

I am at my happiest whenever Carlos and I would have our afternoon or nightly strolls. Hearing our footsteps on the pavement and his slow, calm, and controlled breathing. He would often wear this grey trench coat, and wear his jet black hair sleek. Dressed in formal attire or a comfortable black trench coat. He just knew how to speak his mind, and how to listen. To share glimpses of moments. He would describe in detail the latest book he has read or the last poem that went into his head without sounding corny, cheesy or trying too hard. It just flowed so naturally. Being with him, felt natural... felt right. 

Carlos understood why I loved looking at the flowers in the garden, he knew how to pause for a moment when the rain is falling. Or to savor every drop of the coffee we are having on a windy afternoon. I didn't need to explain to him precious moments, because he was able to catch them, without me pointing out the obvious. Here was a highly successful man who nearly controlled nearly half of the world's most important resources. Yet, at the same time, a man is sensitive enough to listen to his surroundings. I don't need to explain to him the beauty of the moment because he is " present". He is there with me, I didn't feel a disconnect- 

However, due to the nature of who he is, who he was. These splendid walks eventually have to end after a day. And we both have to return to our schedule. There are times when I am unable to keep up requiring me to hire a personal assistant Nancy Myrrh. A short but highly spirited woman in her 40's who diligently attended conferences for me, and consistently buy me Chinese food, fried rice with stir-fried broccoli in particular. 

But it remains a puzzle to me, I still couldn't figure out how it was possible for me to visit more than 30 countries in just a short span of time. There was also this habit of Carlos to never bring a watch. His mobile phone oddly enough didn't show any time, nor date. There aren't any digital clocks in his office, nor any of his mansions. Making it hard to keep track of dates, it was Nancy Myrrh and his personal male assistant Bobby who would simply remind us the next thing or event to do. There wasn't any need for me to keep track of time, because the people around me were already doing it. During those years with him- I felt limitless. Boundless, and able to do as many things as possible with vary rare limitations. I can meet people in a flash, and even found the time to learn Mandarin and Spanish during my free time. 

Something was taking place in my psyche, but I couldn't explain it. That somehow there are fragments of the old me, but that a new me has finally emerged and come out of hiding.

 I was also inspired to create my own gift basket business in line with the concierge service of Carlos San Jose. It was a gift basket service that contained everything and I named it Alta Gift Basket. It was a gift service wherein celebrities would be the ones to deliver the gift baskets to the super opulent. Not as a form of selling themselves whatsoever. It simply means you can ask Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, and Angelina Jolie to deliver your gifts to your ultra-rich friend at a price. That is how weird and grand this luxurious stage in my life came to be.

From a girl who always wore sneakers to work, I was transformed into this new being. Even the shine and glow in my eyes were different. I still remember the time, I first used the black and gold embossed card by Carlos San Jose to get my hair done. 

On one of these favorable days with Carlos San Jose and his enormous amount of wealth and influence. I was invited by Antonia Octavia to an ultra-exclusive party. In order to look the part, in order to fit in and be announced as the trusted PR person of one of the most influential celebrities in the world I had to be attended by her personal staff. Antonia Octavia owned more than 100 stores for her hair salon brand Crow Bella. Her own make-up and glamor team catered to my needs and made sure to dress me in the finest gown. Despite being surrounded by wealth toI was not really too keen on dressing the part yet. But the presence of Antonia Octavia helped me boost my physical appearance. 

Carlos San Jose, never really asked me to change my appearance and clothes for him. He is usually relaxed and calm around me and would often stare at my face rather than notice the clothes that I was wearing, so I didn't really bother with it, despite the fact I can purchase them with the salary I was receiving. 

But of course, the lavish and glamorous Antonia Octavia would have none of it. And had to bring her entire glam team to make sure I look as luxurious as I can. 

Crow Bella salon only caters to high-end clients.  High net worth, premium. The whose who. And to begin my full transformation  I was gifted with a white dress. A Stunning Valdrin Sahiti Custom Couture Gown. I wouldn't have selected it myself, because I wanted things to be simple. But seeing my reflection glow didn't hurt at all. 

A lot of gowns and dresses came after that. It inspired me to dress and walk differently. The energy of the people I am with was rubbing off me. Or was it? The truth is, I don't know where my taste for the finer things in life comes from. I wasn't really born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I wasn't a direct descendant of kings and queens. But there was something refined in the way I think. The way I wanted things to be. The food that I ate, the music that I want. It was second nature to me. It only took meeting Carlos San Jose to realize this. To exude this-- it was the environment that he created that made me realize that I was part of this all along-- that I wasn't an imposter. 

Antonia Octavia with the help of her fantastic and crafty glam team, helped me drop my imposter syndrome and ushered in the new Emilia Cherovi. Empowered, with a new set of clothes, a new sense of style, new hair, shoes, bags, new wardrobe-- I dressed smarter and crisper and felt a huge boost of confidence. 

  Wealth was in fact something that should be enjoyed. Just as long as it doesn't overpower my being. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.9M 262K 52
"What the hell?" I took a step closer to the mirror, staring at my reflection in disbelief. The person looking back was still me, but at the same ti...
Fractured butiamthescandalous... द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3.5K 160 31
Malia Rivers. Her family life was great. She had the life everyone dreamed of until her mom caught her dad with another woman. Of course her mom got...
757 4 177
I was kicked around like trash on the streets. I was the book that nobody could understand or read, but without a care, they were quick to rip out th...
974 14 49
" I scrub and scrub trying to make it go away. I'd happily go back to walking around internally dead than whatever this is. Watching the crimson sub...