His Agent Wife

By Miss_Acyl

Wife Series 4 A sexy and fiery love between an agent and a syndicate princess. A love encounter and a marriag... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Special Chapter I

Chapter 7

1.6K 85 46
By Miss_Acyl

Poisons. I have fear from them. At such a young age, I almost died from drinking with a poison in it. My Step Grandmother tried to kill me, but she failed. I don't know for what reason but she kept on blaming my existence. That I am a mistake and I do have a lowly assassin mother. I've been in a coma for a month because of it.

The antidote to fully detoxify my body before is really so hard to find that my parents even thought that I wouldn't survive. And I guess I survived for a reason.

Poisons don't scare me anymore. I guess my will to live is why I am still alive today.

I need to overpower her and stop her influence in my clan. Naging asawa lang siya ng Lolo ko, pero hindi ko siya kadugo.

"So tell me the rules." I said to him. I have already accomplished two tests, and I'm not going to let anything and any of my weakness to stop me.

I've already been poisoned before but I didn't die. If Zero insist me to drink poisons, then I should face it. I always know that Death will not come my way for now.

"It's still a guessing game." He said.

I raised my left eyebrow at him. "Do you really think that I would believe you that it is just about guessing game?"

He shrugged. "It'll be more exciting if I will not spoil the plan. Anyway, after you guess the poisons that I will present in the table, you'll know what I have to do with you."

"Let me guess it, you're going to let me drink poisons aren't you?" I said and sat on his lap.

He hugged my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. "You have a point but it's not just all about drinking poisons, Red."

"You're too cunning for a husband." I said.

Did he background checked me? Does he know that I have immunity with some poisons? Or does he know that I was almost killed by it and he's letting me face my fears?

He really wants to test me If I can face and survive it or not. "I know you can do it, Red." He sleepily said.

Woah, he still have the guts to act so sleepy when I'm about to have my third life threatening test.

"I'm going to take my revenge on you after I passed this test. You will regret this Zero." Nangigigil kong sambit.

He chuckled. He even caressed my hair. "I'm going to wait for it."

"Shall we start now?" He asked me.

A certain someone entered the room with a tray. It has 7 bottles on it. Some are even colorless.

"Nine, accompany her." Zero said to the man and he faced me.

"Come with him in a room. Don't worry, your every move will be seen by me." He said.

"I guess I'll worry even more since you'll watch my every move." I sarcastically said to him. It would be more comfortable if you can't watch my every move.

Hindi natin alam. Baka mag bago ang isip niyan at mas dagdagan pa ang paghihirap ko. He is a man that is addicted to schemes. Now I understand why not any single woman survived by staying beside him. It's either they died or they were shot by a Midazolam drug.

I got no choice but to enter a room that has a small lamp shade, a master's bed, and a single table. What is the purpose of this bed?

Is it for the purpose of me dying here after I consumed many poisons?

"Should I start guessing now?" I asked Nine. Also one of the top leaders in the Hydra. This is our first encounter.

"Yes you may now start, Luna." He said with his french accent.

He gave me one bottle and I analyzed it.

The spores are stained pink and its bacilli stain is color purple. This is very rare on earth and can even be considered as the most lethal poison in the world.

"Botulinum Toxin Type A" I said with confidence. Thankfully, I have a deep knowledge when it comes to poisons. I guess this test will be easy for me.

Botulinum Toxin also known as botox, is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium clostridium botulinum. Less than a millionth of a gram in your bloodstream would kill you.

He placed another bottle on the table. Inside it, is a brownish powder. "Can I open it?" I asked Two.

He nodded as an answer.

I slowly inhaled the powder only to realized that this is a powdered castor bean. I hurriedly covered my nose because even inhaling it is too lethal for a human being.

Zero's a son of a bitch.

A dose of purified ricin powder; the size of a few grains of salt can easily kill a human adult.

"It is a Ricin Toxin. Its organism is called Ricinus Communis." I slowly said to Nine. The poison from the Ricin is weakening me. But I'm still lucky that I still have the energy to guess the other five bottles that consists different types of lethal poisons.

He placed a bottle containing a small poisonous red frog and a dart in one bottle.

This is definitely Batrachotoxin or BTX. It is an extremely poisonous alkaloid and in certain frogs this toxin is present mostly on around 136 μg is the lethal dose for a person weighing 150 pounds; that is, about two grains of table salt. On average one frog packs 1100 μg of batrachotoxin.

"Batrachotoxin. A terrifying kind of toxin that is incurable. Once you became a victim of this poison, you need to ready your corpse as soon as possible." And giving me this....it's either Zero fully trusts me or he wants to kill me. Tangina niya, these poisons are all lethal.

Nine hurriedly gave me a bottle and inside it is a colorless poison. I bet this one is also odorless.

"Can I ask for a clue, Nine?" I asked him. I am no God to identify a colorless and an odorless poison directly in front of my eyes. Many toxins are colorless and odorless.

"It is an Organophosphorus compound, Luna." He seriously said.

Bingo. "This is a Sarin Toxin."

It is an extremely toxic synthetic organophosphorus compound. It will usually occur as a result of asphyxia due to the inability to control the muscles involved in breathing. Death may follow in one to ten minutes after direct inhalation.

I received another bottle once again from Nine. But this time, it appears as white amorphous lumps or a crystalline solid.

"This one is a Potassium Cyanide." I confidently said to Two.

Cyanide prevents the cells of the body from using oxygen. When this happens, the cells die.

Another bottle was given to me. Just like the Sarin Toxin, it is still colorless.

"I bet this is from an animal. A venom from a snake." I said even though it is just a random guess.

One of the clues that I found out is that a certain snake was considered the Alpha from a random article. And it produces a very lethal venom that can even kill 100 people with just one bite. It is considered as the most toxic venom of any snake.

I can see Zero in the snake. A very cunning alpha that produces lethal tests like this.

"This is the Inland Taipan Venom."

Amusement can be seen from Nine's eyes. As if he's thinking that it's too impossible for me to guess it.

But I can't blame him. I'm too talented to be born in this world. Also, I am not a wife of their Alpha for no reason.

"Last but not the least." I said.

This last poison is quite tricky. Its color is red. I don't know but by just staring at this poison gives me goosebumps.

Don't take me wrong. My favorite color is red and sometimes wearing a red dress is a powerful arousal weapon for men.

"Is it dangerous to inhale?" I asked Nine. I already inhaled the Ricin Toxin. Inhaling another poison is a suicide. So assurance this time is a must.

He smirked. "Not so, Luna."

Good. That's good. This is a piece of cake. Once I finished this one, I'll probably finish the test after drinking one poison among the seven bottles.

I guess this seventh bottle is not that dangerous.

So I inhaled it. "Bullshit!" I cursed loudly.

How come there's this kind of toxin here?!

"Really Zero? A fucking Aphrodisiac?!" I hissed. I know that he can hear me.

What a fucking man for a husband.

Who would have thought that he'll put an aphrodisiac among the choices?

@Miss_Acyl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 101K 63
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
71.6K 1.9K 47
Isang magaling na Prosecutor si Bridgette Silva, halos lahat ng kasong nahahawakan ay napapanalo niya. Isang rin siyang miyembro ng Elite Sorority i...
360K 5.1K 46
THE WIFE'S GRIEF SERIES #1 Rosegail is a wife of a well known ruthless billionaire their love story started well but because of a tragedy everything...
Hello, Daddy By Anne

Teen Fiction

627K 12.1K 36
Pano na lang kung malaman mo isang araw buntis ka at ang malala pa King of Campus ang ama ng batang dinadala mo. Pano mo sasabihin sakanya ang lahat...