๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“…๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“Ž ~๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐šข...

BแปŸi Areverii

"T๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
โ‚โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅโ‚
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘’
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š(Edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š~(edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“~ (Edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™~(Edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š~ (Edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“~ (Edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“~ (Edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š~ (Edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (part 2 edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (edited)
๐”ธ๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• ; ๐”พ๐•†๐”ฝ
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–”๐–“๐–Š~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—~ (edited)
~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š~ (Edited)
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐•พ๐–Ž๐–
โ„ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”—๐”ด๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ถ-๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž-๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž-๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž-๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž-๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—

~๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”~ (Edited)

1.5K 28 5
BแปŸi Areverii

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗  𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢

"ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ᴡʜᴀᴛs sᴏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ?"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

The spinning only lasted for about 5 seconds but that alone was too much. My feet touched solid ground and my legs caved under the pressure.

"Ow," I muttered, holding my head trying to stop the random nausea. I looked up to see Dumbledore with that damn all-knowing smile still plastered to his face. "What...the...hell....just...happened?" 

"That, Ms. Hayes, is what we call apperating. Most people vomit their first time. You did good."

"I still might. You people do that on a daily basis? Okay I take it back, I don't wanna be a witch," I gulped, finally regaining my balance. I looked around at where we landed and I was staring directly at a brick wall. Okay that's it, this man is officially crazy. "Um..Sir.. where exactly are we? I'm not sure I understand."

Dumbledore just chuckled and tapped the stick on the wall. What is with him and this stick?

I probably should have thought this through a little more.

The incantation seemed to make the bricks shift and slide over, creating an entrance. could see the bricks of the wall shifting into an entrance. Once the wall was opened, my eyes widened in pure shock.

"This, Ara, is Diagon Alley."

There were people everywhere. There are buildings lining each side of me and it was filled with bright colours. I could hear people laughing and talking and children running around. I then directed my attention to the store. They all seemed to have funky names like THE LEAKY CAULDRON, SLUG AND JIGGERS APOTHECARY, and QUALITY QUIDDITCH SUPPLIES.

What the fuck is Quidditch?

I was so caught up on the sight in front of me I didn't even see Dumbledore walking off ahead through the crowd of people.

This man is going to get me killed.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. I ran forward, almost falling and bumping into about 60 people, then I finally reached him.

"Oh there you are Ms. Hayes. We must first pick up your wand, then a new trunk by the looks of it, oh yes then we must get your school supplies."

I was a bit offended by the way he looked at my torn up suitcase. It got the job done.

"Wait, back up. A wand? Like bippity boppity, princess fairy wand?" I questioned, slowing my pace and looking to him. I felt like an idiot, but then again I am talking to a wizard. Or a sociopath.

"Yes, a wand. Each wizard or witch, like yourself, has one. I'm sure all will be sorted once we reach Ollivander's," he explained, as if that cleared up anything at all.

As we continued forward I began to see some odd, to say the least, things. There were owls flying around through the sky and things floating and moving  on their own.

Am I high?

Was I drugged?

We reached a stop and there was a huge sign on the shop we were now facing.

It read out, in big bold letters, 'OLLIVANDERS'. 

Dumbledore stepped forward and held the door open for me. The shop was surprisingly dark compared to the rest of the stores in the alley. There were boxes upon boxes stacked on each other on all walls around me.

"I shall go collect your needed school supplies for the year. You might be here for a bit so, meet me at The Leaky Cauldron if you get out early," Dumbledore spoke, breaking me out of my trance. I hummed in reposed and stepped forward to the empty desk.

I stood there awkwardly until I called out, "Erm..Hello? Is anyone here?"

I was greeted with more silence. I looked around the room looking for someone but no one was to be seen. That was until all of the sudden I heard the creaking of a ladder sliding across the tall shelves. Out from behind a corner a man walked out and I was taken aback by his appearance. 

The man had plain white hair, much like Dumbledore, but it was all over the place like he had just rolled out of bed. He was wearing a ragged and beat up suit with about three jackets stacked on each other.

"Ms. Black. Ara Black. I've been waiting for you. You were supposed to arrive about two years ago. How odd. Oh yes. Yes, yes ,yes. You are here for your wand I presume? Oh of course you are. How silly of me. Come, come dear," The man babbled.

I didn't bother correcting him with my name, I don't exactly think it'd register. 

He reached forward to grab my hand, but instinctively I flinched back. I eyed the man suspiciously before taking his hand.

He brought me to this table and walked off wordlessly.

What the hell?

"Uhh..Sir...are you there?" I called out. Just then he walked back out from the maze of boxes, holding about 7 items in his arms. He lined them up onto the dusty table and looked expectingly up at me.

"These my dear are wands. Each Witch and Wizard receives one once they reach the right age. As I said before you were supposed to get yours two years ago, but never the less you shall get yours today. Each wand is specialized to said witch or Wizard. There are different woods, cores, length, and flexibilities. Your wand chooses you."

"How will I know if it... chooses me?"

This was all so surreal.

"Oh don't worry, you'll know," he said vaguely. He flung his hands at the wands signaling me to test them.

Hesitantly, I reached for the long box and opened it slowly. Inside was a wooden wand with indents along the side. I looked up at ollivander and he nodded for me to pick it up. Once I did , he told me to 'Give it a wave' so I did. The chair next to me was blasted backwards. I jumped from the sudden movement and immediately put down the wand in slight fear.

"No, no, no. Not that one. Go on dear try the next."

And so I did. And the next, and the next, until there was one more box on the table. Once again something was destroyed in the process of me waving it around. It seemed that I was in here for an hour now.

"Hm. Well, none of those I suppose. Let me retrieve one more from the back," he huffed in obvious disappointment. And with that he was gone again. I was beginning to wonder if he was going to come back after waiting there for another 15 minutes.

But like before, he returned. However this time he held only one box that was lined with gold trimming. He set the box down and squinted his eyes at me. I took that as a 'open the damn box' look so I hurriedly grabbed it and lifted the lid.

Inside the box was a beautiful wand. It was a black hue with carvings on the top.  I gently picked it up and I felt a sensational warmth through my body and gust of wind hit my face. The wand fit perfectly in my hands. I gave it a swish and the room filled with a bright light.

"Ahh. Very interesting Ara. Very interesting indeed."

"What is it sir?"

"Well dear, you see your wand is made of Elder wood. They are the rarest of them all, and the most powerful might I add. Just like you. You see not many possess a wand made of such material. It has been said to be unlucky for the person who wields it. It's very tricky to master, very tricky indeed. It contains powerful magic, but scorns to remain with any owner who is not the superior of his or her company," Ollivander said carefully, as if it were a warning.

I looked at him in both confusion and awe. Why me? Why was I so special?

However, I did not get time to probe further, as Dumbledore walked through the door of the small shop, making the bell on the frame let out a loud ding.

"Ms. Hayes I see you've found your wand."

"Yes, sir but I-"

"I got all of your necessary books, robes, oh and one more thing," he interrupted, then picked up a cage that held a dark black owl with bright silver eyes. "Ara, this is your new familiar. He will stay by your side at all times. What would you like to name him?"

It took me a second to get the words out because I was full of shock. From the fact that witches and wizards are real, my wand, my new owl, I was still processing.

I don't know if I want to wake up from this dream or stay in the ignorant bliss.

"I uh- I think I'll name him Zeus. He looks the part."

"Very well, Zeus it is. Now Ara, if you will, we must get going."

I nodded, "Goodb-" I went to say to Ollivander but when I turned to face where he was standing only moments ago, he was gone. I sighed and stepped forward to Dumbledore. "Where to next Dumbly dearest?"

He let out a small enchanted chuckle, then began, "well seeing as it is nearly dark we must find you a place to stay for the next few nights until the school year begins."

"And where exactly will I be staying? And how am I going to pay for all of this?"

"You will be staying at the Leaky Cauldron as I said before, and as for your money you needn't worry it's all covered. Your parents left a great amount of money that awaits you. Now we really must get going," Dumbledore prompted, stepping forward to the door, levitating the items he collected next to him.

At that I hurried forward, letting my thoughts wander. Money? My parents left me money. How ironic. By the time I finished questioning my literal entire life we had reached a pub that I guessed was the Leaky Cauldron.

Once I got inside it was packed. Nearly every seat was filled and you could hear the overlapping conversations of everyone in the room and the glass of their cups clinking.

Dumbledore swept forward to the front desk and I awkwardly followed shortly behind him. They talked for a moment then broke into a whisper so low that I was unable to hear what they were saying. I rolled my eyes and looked around the room once more.

Then Dumbledore continued on and the man nodded aggressively with his eyes still glued on mine. I raised my eyebrow in question but he simply stood there like an idiot. God, I hate people.

Once he finished fishing for whatever it was he was looking for, he pulled out a chain with a rusted, silver, skeleton key and handed it to him. Dumbledore gave him a small smile and turned to me.

"Alright Ms.hayes this is where I leave you for now. I shall see you in 5 days time. Take this key to door 103, that will be where you are staying. Your things are already awaiting you in your room."

Was he seriously just going to drop me off in this random place with zero explanation?

This has to be some sort of child endangerment.

I looked over to the spot my belongings just were and they, just like everything else, disappeared.

"Dumbledore please just call me Ara. Ms. Hayes sounds way  too formal. Makes me seem like an old woman," I said honestly,  taking the key from his hands.

"Yes I can do that for you, Ara," he agreed, a bright look in his eyes. "If you need anything there should be room service. And you can simply ask this kind man here to contact me to assist if needed." 

At the mention of him, the man at the desk shot his head up to Dumbledore then to me.

"Yeah, okay, sure."

What am I even doing here? What is Hogwarts going to be like? Will people like me? What will I wear on my first day- My thoughts were interrupted by the man attempting to point me in the direction of my room. I quickly thanked him and headed that way. 100....101....102...ah there it is 103.

I don't know why, but I had very high expectations for this room but  was only left disappointed by the dusty, dark, small cupboard like place.

Nevertheless, a bed is a bed.

My stuff was on the end of my bed stacked on each other. I walked over to Zeus's cage and lifted the latch to let him out.

"I'm sure you hate being cooped up in there for so long," I spoke to him softly.

I am talking to a damn owl right now.

Zeus stepped out of his cage and perched on the side of my bed. I smiled down at him before turning to the bathroom.

After my shower I laid down with my nerves going crazy. I stared at the ceiling making shapes with the dots until my eyes slowly drifted shut into another dreamless night. 

When I sleep I either have nightmares of a man, an ugly man might I add, or nothing at all. There's also a boy who was always there, a boy who had no face or voice. I've never reached him or heard his name.

Anytime I try to call out to him, it's like he turns into hundreds of tiny pieces of glass shattering into nothingness.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Feel free to correct any mistakes ;)

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

1.9K 77 20
What if Harry have a twin sister?What if she was a slytherin?What if she become friends with a bunch of boys,one of them being the son of her parent'...
28K 1.2K 51
โI was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.โž โSorry.โž โIt's okay, I...
2.5M 59.5K 199
Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically destiny for Kirra Potter and Mattheo Riddle...
10.2K 314 21
Book Three ---------------- Power Prophecy Series ---------------- Rose's life has been turned upside down. Whatever had happened to her and Harry in...