Heartbeat - Yoonminseok

Od SeonghwasLight

Jimin is great friends with the Yoonseok couple, and can't help to feel something more. At some point Jimin f... VĂ­ce

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
✧ Book Cover ✧
25

đź’•26đź’•

1.5K 64 9
Od SeonghwasLight

Just when I had thought I wouldn't need Nancy to watch over Jiwoo I was sorely mistaken. Hongjoong had called me at last minute saying there weren't enough workers working a busy shift, and usually, Mrs. Lee would've watched Jiwoo but she went out of the city to visit family, and everyone else was too busy.

"She needs multiple naps over the day, you can tell when she doesn't want to be left alone. Oh her food is in the fridge just warm it up for her, babies don't like cold milk. There's extra-"

"Jimin calm down it's only for a few hours, Nancy has done this before anyway," Hoseok says as he walks by fixing his clothes, Yoongi shortly walking by as well. I roll my eyes and give Jiwoo a hug before handing her off to Nancy.

Nancy scratches her head and smiles, "Thanks Hobi for having hope in me!"

Ignoring the nickname she gave Hoseok, knowing he hates it when girls call him the name, I spoke, "Yeah, well she hasn't ever babysat my little Jiwoo and she deserves to be treated specially." I pinch Jiwoo's chubby cheeks causing her to giggle, then began to grab my shoes. "If anything goes wrong call me please, there's a schedule hanging on the fridge if you need reminders."

"Understood," Nancy says, too busy focusing on Jiwoo, giving her silly faces.

"Let's go Jimin we'll drop you off at the cafe on our way to our photoshoot," Yoongi spoke out as he begins to rush me out the front door, I look back and blow a kiss at Jiwoo before the door it shut by him.

"Cant I just say goodbye to my baby girl normally!" I scolded him as I fix my hair and enter the elevator.

He chuckles and places his hands on my hips and leans in close, "Why don't you get this way when we're leaving," He leans forward even more to the point where our noses meet, my breath catches, "besides I knew if we didn't get out there sooner you'd just say you weren't going." He smiles and leans back and boops my nose.

I let go of my breath and hide my blush hoping Yoongi didn't notice, luckily he didn't but Hoseok did and he chuckles. He grabs my hand and squeezes it.

"For your information, I wouldn't have done that!" I finally yell out and they both go laughing making me laugh as well.

- Time Skip -

"Jimin can you take these out there I have to take a call," Bomi says as she hands me two coffees and a cake, "It goes to table four, the table in the corner with the couple in black." 

I nod and began to walk out onto the floor and give the couple their food, "Here ya go! I hope you enjoy it, if you have any questions feel free to ask!" I said with a smile, they smile back and nod, and I leave back into the kitchen.

As I relax down, not having to bring out orders for a while, the bell to the entrance chimes and suddenly the whole cafe is talking, a group of girls squeal, and many are whispering. I tried to get a lookout there but Bomi steps in my way with a shocked face.

"Yo, you know that one artist.. I think his name is Jackson, just walked into the cafe with a boy. Do you think that's the boy who had his child?" I looked at her shocked and peeped out of the window the connects the kitchen to the rest of the cafe, and see Jackson with Mark.

My heart sinks, remembering the bad memories. I need to take a break and get out of here.

"Oh Jimin! Good, you're here can you get the couple who just walked in, orders?" Hongjoong asks me, I give him a very shocked face. Then slowly give him a disgusted look, hoping he would get the message that I felt uncomfortable with waiting on them. "So you going to do it or just stare at me?" He asks clueless.

Before I can respond Bomi does, "I want to do it! I want to get a good look at Jackson's boyfriend, I mean that has to be the baby's father, right?"

"Y-Yeah..." I said with an even more uncomfortable awkward face. Hongjoong agrees with Bomi's proposal and lets her wait on them, thank god for Bomi and her hobby of wanting to know everything about artists.

"It doesn't really matter anyway, the shop isn't as busy anymore, you're free to go Jimin. Thanks for coming in, even if it meant you had plans today." Hongjoon says with a bright smile and hands me a box of sweets. "Take these they're on the house."

"Thanks have a good day!" I said and leave the cafe with the box of sweets in hand. 

Jiwoo I'm coming home! I said to myself happily as I began to walk back to the apartment.

I made it home after a good fifteen minute walk, and see Nancy and Jiwoo on the couch watching dramas.

"Hello! I'm back!" I said happily as I remove my shoes and place my belongings on the nearest surface. Nancy looks up and smiles and gets up from the couch and hands Jiwoo to me.

I plant kisses all over Jiwoo, happy to finally have her in my arms.

"Good thing you came back before ten, I had plans," She says with a very ungenuine smile and grabs her belongings, and begins to leave. Before she can open the door Yoongi and Hoseok come in and say their hellos.

"Going already, we brought food," Hoseok says to Nancy, as he holds up bags of take-out.

"Oh I don't think I should, I have plans." She says and shortly after leaves. I let out a held breath and grab the bags from Hoseok, and handing him Jiwoo.

"Fried Chicken?" I ask with a giggle, it was the third time over the week that we had fried chicken.

"What can I say I love fried chicken," Hoseok jokes and we all make our way to the kitchen. I take out the box of chicken while Yoongi places the plates on the table, and Hoseok grabs some drinks.

I walk up to both of them and give them kisses in appreciation.

"What was that for?" They ask confused, both looking at each other then back at me, on why I suddenly kissed them

I smile, "I just wanted to let you guys know that I love you and that I'm ready." I say as I sit down at the nearest seat and grab a piece of chicken from the box.

"Ready? Wait as in-"

"Yes, now let's eat I'm starving," I said and they both look at each other than smile and sit next to me and begin to eat.

Does this mean we are official?

Unknown POV:

"Shit did I forget my phone in that house?" I ask myself as I look through my purse, dropping some stuff as well. I take a deep breath and pick up whatever  I dropped and make my way back into the apartment building and up the elevator.

The last thing I want to do is go back in there and see that boy again. Who does he think he is taking my oppas away anyway. 

I step off the elevator and walked down the hallway and stop at my oppas apartment and luckily it was unlocked, not safe at all oppas!

I noticed they were talking in the kitchen and decided to grab my phone quickly and head out immediately without being noticed.

I spot my phone on the couch and grab it, passing the kitchen quickly.

Wait- maybe I can take some photos of the oppas before I go. I'm sure my followers would enjoy that. I said to myself as I take a pic quickly of the kitchen, without looking at the results and rush out of the apartment.

- Small Time Skip - 

"Where to madam?" Mr. Walter asks me as he adjusts his mirror and looks at me through it.

"Uhh to home I need to get changed," I said, he nods and begins to drive. I grab my phone and scroll through the photos I got of my oppas.

"What in the actual fuck!" I scream out in anger and throw my phone against the chair next to me. 

Mr. Walter looks up at me worried, and asks, "Madam are you okay?"

"I'm not fucking okay! Take me hom- No WAIT even better take me  to bighit entertainment headquarters right now." I said with a smirk.

I'll make him pay.

--------

I'm back!

PokraÄŤovat ve ÄŤtenĂ­

Mohlo by se ti lĂ­bit

252 34 8
Min Yoongi and Park Jimin were best friends, always have been. It even begins to turn into something more, until one day, when something bad happens...
52.8K 2.4K 16
Min Yoongi is an idiot. He had fallen for his one of his best friends Park Jimin. But of course, one unrequited love isn't enough he has to also fall...
8.5K 246 24
Y/N; a Harvard student, junk food enthusiast, Park Jimin's lover and idol, yet he doesn't know you're both. How does that work? Read to find out. •CO...
5.1K 252 21
Suicidal Min Yoongi seeks for help from his sister's boyfriend Park Jimin, only to find out they're both in the same situation.