MaNan ff: Kaisi yeh yaarian 4

By Taekookv29

This story is about the next events that happen in everyone life after Mukti's marriage and all It is complet... More

1.About my story
2.Flashback
3. Broken
4. Entry of Manbir
5. Shattered Manik
6. Got my life back
7. Enjoying
8. Irritated Manik
9. Award show
10. Surprise
11. Wild night
12. Journey to Mangalore
13. Sangeet
14. Mehndi
15. Haldi
16. Marriage day become shock day
17. Injured Nandini
18. How to gain Manik's forgiveness
19. A reality check
20. Promises and forgiveness
21. Pampering her or rather torturing her
22. She is in pain
23. How to distract her
24. Enjoying a lot
25. Dinner date
26. You can never hurt me
27. Nightmare
28. Angry Manik
29. Surprise
30. Birthday Party
31. Wild Night
32. Upcoming storm
33. Broken
34. Silent Nandini
35. A Success Party
36. Big Dhmaka
37. Outburst
38. Manik's Punishment
39. Heartbroken Manik
Let's know your writer
40. Fab 5's Torchers
41. Shocked
42. Unconscious Nandini
44. Confession
45. Fans Reaction
46. Wild Surprise
47. Mukti's Punishment
48. Manan in Kitchen Champion
49. Holi (Part 1)
50. Holi (Part 2)
51. Drunk Manan
52. Nandini Disappeared
53. Nandini is kidnapped
54. Dead Manik
55. Nandini is in danger
56. Intezar
57. Knocking Sense in Mr. Malhotra
58. Nervous Nandu
59. It's Time for Celebrations
60. Grand Surprise
61. Our Special Day
62. MaNan's engagement
63. Cabir ke Shaadi
64. Shaadi ke Shopping
Parth's Birthday
65. Cavya's Sangeet
66. Cavya's Mehndi
67. Cavya's Haldi
68. Cavya's Marriage
69. Getting know the Truth
70. Reception Party
71. Album's Shoot
72. Manan in Kapil Sharma Show (Part 1)
73. Manan in Kapil Sharma show (Part 2)
74. Nandini is Sad
75. Amms is No More
76. Nandini being in Her Worst Condition
77. A Big Storm in Manan's Life
78. Broken Manik
79. Real Mastermind
80. Truth Came Out
81. Taking a Big Desicion
82. A Surprise for Her
83. A Grand Party
Happy MOTHER'S Day
84. Birthday Special

43. Taking care of him

3.1K 257 306
By Taekookv29

Well the comments of chapter 42 we're very interesting but they were less in number.

I still remember the part in which I gave you guys a target of 250 comments and you guys made it 300+ but now the response is getting low.

Isn't it wrong. There is a surprise in today's update for you guys.

Let's start

____________________________________

Nandini: Manik are you ok? Tum theek ho na?

Manik: Wh...who ar...are y...o...u?

Nandini (heartbroken): Manik....

While saying this she was about to fall but Cabir held her.

Nandini: Cabir Bhai see Manik kya keh rha hai? He is saying who are you?

Cabir: Nandini relax! He is just pulling your leg.

( Yes and don't expect this kind of scene from me that Manik lost his memory and all because this just happen in Ekta Kapoor's serial.😜😜 Not anywhere else. )
Nandini: Huh

Cabir: Look he is smiling. Saalay kameeny dekh teri wajah sy meri behn ro rae hai.

Nandini looked towards him and saw him smiling.

Nandini: Manikkkkkkk

While saying this she started punching him on his chest.

Nandini: You monster! How could you do this to me. I will kill you.

Manik: Arey Nandini! Main abhi abhi mrty mrty bccha hoon and you again want to kill me. Very bad.

Nandini: Manikkkkkkkkk.... I will not forgive you for this.

Manik: Yeah forgive sy yaad aaya , when I was unconscious you were saying Manik Please get up , you are doing this for my forgiveness na , ok I will forgive you but please get up. So now as I have gotten up am I forgiven?

Nandini: No

Manik: Arey but why?

Nandini: Because of your this prank. You know main kitna dr gae thi.

Manik: Ok baby I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please 😍😍 pleage.

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra don't try to be so cute because I am not gonna forgive you.

Manik: This is wrong na please forgive me. Otherwise main phir sy unconsci........

Nandini placed her hand on his mouth.

Nandini: Shut up and never say anything like that , because you don't even know what I was going through when you were unconscious.

Manik: Exactly now as you know that when your love one is unconscious or not well to phir un ke kya condition hoti hai.

Nandini: Manikkk

Manik: Yes and please forgive me please.

Nandini: Manik after your all those efforts I have already forgiven you. But never ever do that again otherwise I will leave you forever.

Manik: No never , because this time to I manofy you with my cooking but next time I know it's not gonna work. Aur waisy bhi this one month was so difficult for me. So I will never ever do this.

While Nandini hugged him tightly and he too hugged her tightly.

While after sometime Manik felt that his neck is getting wet so he broke the hug and looked at her that she is crying.

Manik (wiping her tears): Shhhhhh Baby shhhhh don't cry... From now on no more crying ok.

Nandini: Ok

By then all their friends have left them alone because they knew that they need some alone time so they left from there.

While Nandini was crying so inorder to stop her he placed his lips on her lips while Nandini was startled but after sometime she too started responding.

( Happy Kiss day 😜😜 )

The kiss was slow yet passionate because they were kissing each other after two months. Manik placed his one hand in her nape and pulled her towards himself. While with other hand he pulled her towards himself through her waist.

While she was pulling his hairs through her hands. He was kissing , biting , chewing and was nibling her lips. After sometime he bit her lower lip and she gasped. While taking the opportunity he entered his tongue inside her mouth and started cherishing her mouth.

After sometime when she was on short of breath he broke the kiss but never left her. He started kissing her neck.

Nandini: Manikkk

Manik: No Nandini not now... It's been long time since I haven't kissed you.

Nandini: Manik we are in hospital and our friends are there too.

Manik: They have left a long time ago. Aur agr woh yhaan hoty bhi do you think I care.

Nandini: But.....

Before she could complete he again kissed her lips but this time the kiss was slow.

After sometime he broke the kiss and bit her on neck.

Nandini: Manik what is this??

Manik: What.... My mark on you obviously. And it's needed so that in your uni all the boys stay away from you , so that they know that you are already taken.

Nandini: And here comes possessive Malhotra again.

After sometime their friends came inside.

Cabir: Ho gya kya Manik. Waisy Manik kuch sharam kr you are in hospital but still tu Nandini k saath romance kr rha.

Manik: Shut up.

Just like that a few days passed and then Manik got discharged from hospital.

While in home Nandini never let him do any office work and used to make soup and healthy dishes by her own hands. She used to spend her all time with Manik besides her Uni. And at night she used to sleep beside him in his room.

They both were laying on the bed  , he was hugging her while her head was on his chest.

Nandini: Manik do you remember that day when you cribbed that I sleep with you.

Flashback

On the day when he got discharged and came home. At night Nandini was about to go to her room but Manik held her hand.

Manik: Where are going?

Nandini: In my room.

Manik: But why?

Nandini: Manik! Ofcourse to sleep na.

Manik: Nandini don't go na.

Nandini: But Manik I want to sleep na.

Manik: To yhin so jao.

Nandini: But....

Manik: See at night if I need something and as I am not fine so you should sleep beside me na so that if at night I will need something you can provide me that na.

Nandini: But....

Manik: No but and if you are sleeping over here only.

Nandini: Ok

Then he pulled her beside him only , hugged her tightly and nuzzled his nose in her neck.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing? I am sleeping over here only so that if you need anything I will provide you.

Manik: So I am taking na what I need.

Nandini: What??

Manik: Your warmth.

Flashback end

Then they both slept hugging each other.

Next day in living room they all were sitting

Cabir: Guys I think Manik ka accidenti was not just an accident it was planned.

Nandini: What do you mean Cabir Bhai?

Cabir: See as Manik told that when he was crossing the road there was no car over there and he was crossing the road carefully but still that car hit him. And other thing that when a car hit someone if it is some accident the driver try to stop the car but no as we have seen the CCTV footage he never tried to stop the car and besides after accident he left from there immediately.

Dhruv: You are right Cabir , we  need to find that who is behind all this.

Alya: But before that we should hire some security for Manik.

Nandini: You are right Alya.

Manik: Don't worry star I will be alright and besides your prayers are with me so what will happen to me.

After sometime they all left while Cabir and Dhruv were over there only besides Manik.

Manik: So guys all the preparations are done na.

Dhruv: Han buddy.

Cabir: Are you sure Manik that you want to do it?

Manik: I am hundred percent sure buddy.

____________________________________

How's the update?

Kaisa lga mera mzaaq 😜😜?

OMG now what is Manik planning?

A few words for MaNan?

Happy Kiss day.

Yar today I am 💯 sure that in a few days the official announcement of Kyys4 is coming will occur because today to MTV has posted their video too.

Precap:

Confession

But kis ka aur kis sy

Here are a few edits of mine of manan on Valentine's week

Rose Day

Propose Day

Chocolate Day

How are they?

The target for next update is 250+ comments.

When you guys will complete the target I promise you guys that I will post the next chapter at that time only , whether it's morning or noon.

Don't forget to vote and comments

I love you all so much stay awesome stay sweet

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
157K 7.8K 41
This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life was smoothly going but suddenly everythin...
80.8K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...