KIDS -- liam O'Donovan

De apollosbiggestfann

I am just a kid I never use my brain I only use my heart And my imagination ... Mai multe

KIDS
Cast
SEASON 1
New Life's Eve
Bad Luck Boy
By The Book
Family Values
Anarchy In The DG
Secrets
Good Luck Boy
Aimee's Mum
Day at the Beach
Moving On
Season 2
Burnywood Menace
Drained.
Crushed
Refugees
Money
What you don't know

Elektra

124 7 1
De apollosbiggestfann

There is a new girl coming to the DG today and we were waiting to meet her in the living room. I was playing pool with Liam when she walks in.

"Hi, you must be Elektra?" Carmen says. "Wow! Amazing hair! How did you get it like.."

"Shut up." She cuts her off. Very rude. "Who's in charge? Are you all thick or something? I said who's in charge?" Everyone turns around and looks at me. "Alright." She walks up to me and pushes me over the pool table. Everyone gasps and looks at her with wide eyes. "Come on then!"

"You shouldn't have done that." Johnny says as Liam helps me up.

"Yeah." I say, anger filling my body. "He's right." I walk over to her and punch her in the face, making her nose bleed. "Now get out of here you nutter." I pick up the pool cue. "Two shots wasn't it Liam."

I shoot the ball and Elektra storms out. "Why'd you all look at me?" I turn to everyone besides Liam  who was sitting on the sofa.

"Yeah. Why don't you fight your own battles for a change, cause she's not doing it no more!" Liam tells them and grabs my hand. "Come on Aims."

We both walk out of the living room and up the stairs.

Frank said sorry about before and I forgave him, but I'm not going to do the same so easily with everyone else. Liam, Frank and I are all in the attic, setting up a den for us to hang out in.

"Now I declare Aimee, Liam and Frank's secret den open." I say.

"Frank, Aimee and Liam's secret den." Frank corrects.

"We can argue about the name later." I sit down on the swing and Liam sits down in the beanbag beside me.

"Shall I get the others?"

"No!" Liam says. "This is for us! Let them go and find their own den."

Liam came back up and told me it was lunch and how Frank was acting when they were trying to bring the mattress up. I think that its totally out of order.

"Where have you two been?" Gina asks as we walk into the kitchen.

"Nowhere." We both say sitting down.

"Probably snogging." Carmen mutters not meaning for me to hear.

"Shut up." I snap at her and roll my eyes. Elektra is obviously a bad influence on her.

Me and Liam both walk up to the attic and see Carmen, Tee, Frank and, of course, Elektra.

"Oh hey guys. Just in time." Elektra says faking nicely. "Do you want some curry?" I look at Frank and he immediately looks away.

"What are they doing here?" Liam asks, reading my thoughts.

"They're my friends." Frank says.

"Alright. All of you out!"

"Hang on." Elektra says. "How's that fair? We're friends with Frank and this is his place too!"

"This is between us and him." I sneer at her before turning to Frank. "Now tell them to leave."

"No!" He protests.

"Alright." Liam says. "We'll just take all our stuff up here."

We start grabbing our stuff and shoving them into a bag. I turn to look at one last time and he avoids my gaze, before we leave. We walk into Liam's room and I sit down on Liam's bed. I stuff my face into his pillow and groan.

"Frank is being so weird." Liam says.

"Yeah and it's all Elektra's fault. She's changing him."

We walk into the kitchen and see Frank messing with the taps.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says as he turns to face us.

"Yeah, well you've been doing a whole lot of nothing lately haven't you? Come on. Come into town with us and flog this lot."

Me and Liam walk towards the door and Frank doesn't follow.

"I'm busy."

"Yeah, with you're new best friend!" Liam says  "The one who attacked Aims yesterday?"

"She didn't mean it!"

"Well it felt like she meant it to me!" I shout. "She's trouble Frank. Now are you coming or not?"

"Not." I shake my head and Liam grabs my hand and we both head into town.

"I can't believe everyone is falling for Elektra's fake kindness act." I say breaking the silence.

"I know but everyone will see how fake she is soon.... hopefully." I sigh and link my arm around his as we continue to walk into town.

After we go to a few shops we walk out of one and see Tracy and Sapphire dressed up as sausages.

"Is that Tracy and Sapphire?" I laugh and he nods. I start laughing harder and Liam smirks at me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asks.

"Exactly." We run over to the van their clothes are in and stuff them in Liam's bag. We wait until we see them walking to the bus stop and walk out.

"Hello ladies." Liam says.

"Oh this isn't happening." Sapphire says, she sounds as if she wants to die.

"Off to the barbeque are we?" I joke.

"Can you lend us some money for a cab?" Tracy asks.

"We'd love too. We would really love to but we're skint. Only got enough money for the bus."

We ended up getting a bus and everyone was laughing at Tracy and Sapph, while me and Liam sat in front of them happily.

We got to the house and they asked us to sneak them in so we did... well until the stairs.

"Roll up! Roll up!" I shout.

"Come see the amazing talking sausages!" Liam shouts and everyone comes out to where we were and starts laughing at them.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Sapphire says and jumps at us.

"Uh. Why you dressed as sausages?" Gina laughs.

Me and Liam walk into the office with the pairs clothes while Mike and Gina are laughing at them.

"Sorry to interrupt. Thought you might want these back." Liam says.

"Our clothes!" Sapph shouts.

"Oh and what's this?" I say and pull £20 out of my pocket. "Enough money for a taxi? Oops!"

They both start to chase us out and up the stairs while Mike and Gina laugh hysterically.

It's the next morning and we are all in the kitchen, except Harry. Mike tells us some stuff have gone missing.

"Elektra. Is there something you're not telling us?" Gina asks.

"What? I'm the new girl, so you're just gonna pick on me?" She asks, faking innocence.

"Look we all do stupid things." Tracy says. "If you don't own up, you'll end up doing even more stupid stuff."

"Search me if you like. I. Didn't. Do. It. Ask them if you don't believe me." She points at Tee, Toby, Frank, Carmen and Johnny. "They were with me all day."

"Well?" Mike asks.

"Tell them!"

"Yeah. She was with us." Frank says and I sigh. She obviously did it, she should just own up to it.

"I don't know what's going on here." Mike says. "But when I find out, and I will, somebody's going to be in a whole lot of trouble. Go."

I walk upstairs to my room with Liam to get some peace, but that isn't happening. Someone knocks on the door.

"Whoever it is go away. Not in the mood." I grumble.

"Me neither." Tracy says as she comes in and sits beside me on my bed. "What's going on?"

"Why does everyone think we've always got the answers?" Liam asks.

"I don't think you've got all the answers. But I know you've got some of them. And I know I've got some of them. I thought, maybe together, we might be able to work something out?" Liam looks at me and I nod.

"Alright."

We went down to the washing room to talk to Frank.

"We should've listened to our mate when he said we were talking rubbish." I say. "Now are we going to have a girly hug or are you going to tell us what's going on?"

He turns around.

"I'll tell you what's going on." He says.

"Phew. You had me worried there." Liam says as we both go and sit on the counter. "Come on, spit it out."

He confesses everything and we go to Elektra's room and I start knocking on the door. Eventually she opens up.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"We need to talk." I say.

"I don't think so."

"Now. Somewhere private."

"Look. I'm not going anywhere with you two."

"Alright then. Let's talk about what you've been up to, right here, and hope for you're sake no-one's listening."

"Fine!"

"Come on." We all walk up to the attic, where we planned Tracy would be. "You don't get our mate mixed up in your stupid gang! Alright?"

"He can leave if he wants."

"He doesn't have to, cause we're taking over." Liam says.

"You said you'd stop the gang." Frank says.

"We never."

"You did!" He storms down the stairs.

"Aw. Did you and your girlfriend have a fight with their best friend?" Elektra asks mockingly.

"Shut up!" I snap at her. "Are you going to get out of our way so we can run things properly around her?"

"In your dreams."

"Your gang's rubbish. What have you ever done? Set up a camp? Had some curry? Played a few practical jokes? What are you, five?"

"You? Criticise me? I've only been here two days and I've got them nicking stuff for me."

"What? Are we supposed to be impressed?"

"Um. Yeah. It was the £20. And I'm going to get more money once I've sold that watch. What have you done?" I laugh at her.

"First of all, we've just tricked you into confessing." Liam points behind her and Tracy comes out from her hiding spot.

"Let's go and see Mike, Elektra." She says.

"I was joking." Elektra says.

"I just heard you."

"Look okay I don't want to be a snitch or anything, but I was just trying to cover for Toby and Carmen."

Frank then comes back upstairs and wraps his arms around me and Liam's shoulders.

"Ooh. Sorry Elektra, but it's over." He says and I smirk at her. She just pushes past us down the stairs.

"You've got 30 minutes to return the stuff." Tracy tells her. "Elektra! Are you listening to me?"

We walk down the stairs of the attic and I hear Sapphire screaming at someone. I rush around the corner and see her on top of Elektra. I pull her off for a minute.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"She cut Jeff's leg off!" She tells me and holds Jeff up.

"What!" I turn to the girl and feel the anger boil inside of me. I jump on top of her and start to hit her until Liam pulls me off.

"Enough!" Mike shouts.

"No! I'm not done with her!" Liam grabs my arm and drags me away.

"Come on." He says. "Let's go outside until you cool off yeah? Come on."

He drags me outside and we start to play football. I kick the ball and it nearly hits Liam hard in the face.

"Sorry." I mumble and go sit down. He comes and sits next to me and puts an arm around me.

"Look. I know you're mad but Elektra will get what's coming for her soon enough."

"I know, I know. But she had no reason to do that on Harry!"

"I know, just calm down." He grabs my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles.

"Thanks Liam." I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, what else am I here for." I chuckle and he kisses my forehead.

I could get used to this.

(A/N) This is so shit and cringe but I don't care.

Guys i promise my writing has got better since i wrote this story years ago pls😭😭

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

12.4K 157 10
I made this because character ai was down for me💀 Y'ALL DON'T ATTACK ME FOR THIS I SWEAR I WAS JUST BORED‼
161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
13.3K 132 14
Lexi Garvey, 18 years old and on holiday with her family in Benidorm staying at the three star hotel the Solana along with her boyfriend Tiger Dyke...
8.6K 67 30
" Everyone act's like everything is gonna be fine when everything is about to crash down! " I stood in the hallway screaming. How did I even get her...