A Chance At Redemption -- Var...

Oleh Megan_Idek

Evil follows the group and will do anything to stop you from getting your destiny. Can you rise above everyth... Lebih Banyak

Welcome back!
Chapter 1 - Beyond Corona walls
Chapter 2 - So we meet again...
Chapter 3 - If i could take that moment back
Chapter 4 - a wedding to crash
Chapter 5 - the return of Quaid
Chapter 6 - what's up now?
Chapter 7 - She's a deputy you crook
Chapter 8 - A birthday boy's surprise
Any questions? (Not a chapter)
Chapter 9 - Bloopers (From book one)
Chapter 10 - The forest of no return
Chapter 11 - What did you just call me?
Chapter 12 - Mr Rider and Miss Striker to the rescue
Chapter 13 - Proud of your boy
Chapter 14 - My boyfriend's a bird-
Chapter 15 - Did Leo just...
Chapter 16 - Vigor the Visionary
some outfits!
Chapter 18 - sleepy Bean
Chapter 19 - when you see someone fall... pick them up
Chapter 20 - How Eugene met (__)
Chapter 21 - Keeper of the spire
Chapter 22 - I am not annoyed... I AM NOT ANNOYED
Chapter 23 - King Pascal
Chapter 24
Chaper 25 - Pascal and Leo to the rescue
chapter 26 - Happiness is?
Chapter 27 - Sadness is?
Chapter 28- A prank day gone wrong
Chapter 29 - Max, Eugene and (__) in Peril on the high seas
Chapter 30 - Remember that phase?
Chapter 31 - Independence or teamwork?
Chapter 32 - Curses!
Chapter 33 - A monkey curse?
Chapter 34 - When life gives you lemons, you give them horseshoes
new book!!
Chapter 35 - the swinging rocks... OF DOOM!
chapter 36 - The eye of Pincosta
Chapter 37 - If I had the only flask of water...
New-ish book :)
Chapter 38 - God damn it Rapunzel
Chapter 39 - The great tree...
Chapter 40 - the truth of the moonstone
Chapter 41 - A monster leashed within
Chapter 42 - The brothers Hook
Chapter 43 -Livin' the dream (as the favourite
what do you guys want?
Chapter 44- Rapunzel and Y/n: Day one
Chapter 45 -Starlight Stikes back
Chapter 46 - Varian's beginning
Chapter 47 - Mirror, Mirror!
chapter 48 - fake or real?
Varian: A Christmas Carol
Varian: A Christmas carol part two
chapter 49 :Your kidding me!
Chapter 50: Y/ntopia!

Chapter 17 - you have got to be kidding me Eugene

808 18 82
Oleh Megan_Idek

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

You have got to be kidding me Eugene...

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Wailing spread across the whole of the woods like a wildfire as Madame Carardist runs out of her wagon.

Rapunzel hops off Fidella and runs over to comfort her, "Madame Canardist? Are you okay?"

"I'll never be okay again. My Vigor has been taken! Thieves snatched him right out of his wagon." She cries.

"Its gonna be alright, don't worry. Eugene, Varian, (__) and I will find the theifs who took Vigor and we will bring him back."

"What!?" Varian and Eugene shout.

Eugene hops off Max.  "Oh come on! the last thing I want to do is spend the one night we had to ourselves by chasing... some monkey."

He looks over to you who just shrugs while hopping off Sebastian. "We'll track down the monkey."

You glance at the floor and notice a very familiar comb.

Rapunzel smiles, "I knew you guys would come around."

You pick up the comb and pass it to Eugene, "Uh, I wouldn't go that that far, but we have a pretty good idea of who took him."

Varian tilts his head, "Just to clarify, I'm not involved in this 'we', correct?"

You rub the back of your neck, "Oh, yeah, right I forgot you weren't there, heh."

"How many adventures did you guys go on without me?" Varian asks curiously.

You think back to Sugaracha and Axel times, "Let's just say, too many to count and if you were terrified of a rainstorm last week, I'm glad you weren't there. " You smile innocently.

"The rain was loud and got my alchemy supplies wet." He mumbles like a child.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hiding behind a bush, you see Red and Angry holding a stick that's attached to a banana with, of course, the monkey following.

You, Rapunzel and Eugene walk behind them while Varian watches from behind the bush.

“Lift it higher! If he gets this one we're all out of bananas!” 

Suddenly the girls bump into you three, they look up and quickly run to hide what they’re doing.

“Eugene! (__)! Princess Rapunzel! Uhhh, hi!”

Varian comes out from behind the bush, “Ohhh! Those are the kids you told me about, aren't they!”

“That’s your boyfriend? He’s dorkier than Sophie described him.” Angry snickers.

“Hey! I am not dorky! Just... highly intellectual…” Varian crosses his arms and pouts.

You kiss his cheek, turning his pout into extreme blushing, “I mean, dorky can be a compliment, isn’t that right, Fish skin?” You smirk at Eugene.

Eugene rolls his eyes playfully at you before looking  like a dad at the kids, “Alright Angry, give us the monkey.”

Angry pushes Vigor into the bush, They both smile sheepishly, “What monkey?” Angry asks innocently. 

Rapunzel runs up to the girls, “We’ve missed you’s!”

“We’ve missed you too! Especially Red, she won’t shut up about you.”

You go up to them and smirk, “I would ask if you had two been staying out of trouble but that clearly isn’t the case. Did ya miss me too?”

Red runs and jumps onto your back and smiles sweetly.

“Of course we did, second time meeting your hero is still a pretty big thing!” Angry replies.

“You are so sweet!” Rapunzel says happily. “Oh, and so soooo in trouble.” 

Varian smiles tenderly at you, noticing how good you are with the kids.

Angry hops off your back and goes next to angry as Eugene kneels down to them both, “Now I thought the two of you saw the error of your ways.”

“Yeah, and if you were going to steal, why steal this monkey?” You add.

“And while i'm thinking about it, how could you leave my comb behind! It's the first thing I ever stole.”

Angry takes the comb, “And it's a shameful reminder of your criminal past, We know. We haven't stole anything since we left corona.”

Eugene raises a brow.

“Honest!”

Red puts her hand to her heart.

“But we had no choice, this monkey holds a very important secret. Red and me were walking through the forest.”

“The grammatical term is Red and I” Varian interrupts.

“He really is a nerd isn’t he?”

“Hey!”

"You'll get used of it after so long," Eugene adds.

"Unless you speak with the proper tongue then your good. By the way Eugene, it's 'Used to it' not of." Varian smiles proudly.

“Anyway, this weird lady comes out of nowhere and says, ‘Have you heard of this psychic? He can tell you your future and your past for one silver piece. It's a one-time special offer.”

“Woah, Woah, Woah, hang on, One silver piece!? She charged us ten for two! She's a crook! And I'm Oddly impressed.”

“And then this weird monkey comes out and does this predicting dance, then he has this weird look on his face and grabs my necklace. The weird lady said, ‘the necklace you have has been in your family for a long time’ and I think ‘how does he know this is the only thing I have left of my family? Then she reads our fortune, ‘Follow the leaf to find your tree’. Tree? like a family tree?! Are you saying I have a family somewhere!? I didn't even know my family existed! Then she said, ‘if it's your family you seek, Vigor can show you, but you’ve gotta give the monkey more money. And when she finds out we're broke she says ‘no money no monkey! Sooo, we decided to borrow the monkey.”

“Alright, I understand why you did what you did, no matter what you call it, borrowing without permission is stealing!”

Varian nudges you and smirks. “Told ya.”

You roll your eyes playfully, “We can talk about that later when there aren't impressionable kids around. Besides, you ‘borrowed’ my last chocolate brownie so I ‘borrowed’ the journal, your goggles, winter coat and sundrop flower! Seems pretty fair to me.”

“Yeah, well- You didn't steal my goggles.” Varian pats the top of his head and looks around.

You stood there smirking, swinging the goggles on your finger. “Have noo-oww” You say in a sing-song tone.

Varian crosses his arms pouts, “Okay, maybe you did steal my goggles. I'ma get you back!”

“You two are NOT helping!” Eugene shouts.

“Jeez, sorry DaD!” You say, causing the girls to snicker.

Eugene rolls his eyes at you but inside he was smirking, “Look, kids, you need to return the monkey.”

“No, no,no,no,no,no,no! I can’t bring him back now!”

Rapunzel puts her hand on Eugene's shoulder as you and Varian play a game of catch the goggle thief. 

“Eugene, I know you want them to do the right thing, I do too, but Angry and Red have been on their own for a long time. And if there's a slightest chance Vigor can lead them to a home, shouldn't we take it?”

Varian manages to grab hold of your wrist as he pulls you to him, causing you both to gaze into each other's eyes.

Varian looks down at you and smirks, “Hello there, Milady.”

“Alright, you got me. We haven't done that since the-” You clear your throat. “That occasion.” You place his goggles back on his head. “You know, I wish we could go back to those times when we were younger.”

“You miss us being idiots kids?” Varian tilts his head.

“Well, yeah. It would  make me see things in Eugene and Lance’s perspective a little easier.”

“I heard that!”

Your eyes widen, “Oop- I mean, that's fine!” you shout back.

Eugene walks over to you, “C’mon we’re following the monkey. And another sarcastic remark from you missy and you're grounded! I already get enough from Sophie and Cass. I swear they're the same person.”

“Pffft, yeah right, you wouldn't do that. Hey Raps? Wanna control your boyfriend? He's turned full father mode again.”

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

“Seriously. You cuffed me to you?! Raps please control your boyfriend. Where did you even find Shackles here?”

“I would just let him play the role until he’s tired of it and pick the lock when he’s distracted,” Rapunzel whispers to you. “Now, we’ve gotta figure out how to make Vigor… do his thing.”

“That shouldn't be too hard to figure out.” You flip a coin and show it to Vigor, “Hey, little fella. Where could we find Angry’s family?”

Vigor sees the coin and runs over to a tree stump to set out some cards, you flip the coin over to him since Eugene is being a basta- I mean a meanie!

Vigor takes a card that has a wheel on.

“Can you uncuff me now Eugene?” You ask.

“Nope!”

Varian snickers at you.

“Shut. Up.” you reply to him.

“Oh cmon (__), you can’t tell me you don’t find this a little funny. And if Sophie was here it would be a lot worse.”

“True, but I have a feeling him refusing to uncuff me is gonna get dangerous…”

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A/n

SHE'S BACK FROM THE DEAADDDD!

Yup that's right, I'm a dead girl walking 😏

Nah, I've just been sleep deprived for atleast a month so I've been taking a break, right now I'm trying to atleast get two updates a week for yall!

Because we all need our bean in our life. And Sophie's sarcasm is a must, for me atleast. 😌

So for now... CYA LATERRR!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

124K 3.7K 72
"𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." Everyone knew of Rapunzel. The golden-hair...
36.6K 1K 51
A Cassarian Story Varian always knew that he cared for Cassandra. But he didn't realize how much until she was gone. Six long years after Cassandra l...
8.1K 142 16
(aka "Alone?") I adopted this fanfic from @CartoonsAreAmazing. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Varian has been groomed and abused by...
755 39 6
It was always just [Name] and Varian against the world. Best friends until the end of the lines. Despite the many disasters that come through their w...