What if {ereri}

emoBoIgeekXD tarafından

What happened when Levi mum died Sure we know the story of how Kenny found him But what if there was an alt... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

39

1.4K 53 65
emoBoIgeekXD tarafından

~~LEVI~~
Beyond the wall, there's a sea, or so I believe.

But past the sea.

I've always wondered what's beyond that.

Today captain Mike took us to a cottage where we'd be working, and training and things.

I was kind of grossed out because this place needed cleaning.

It was filthy so I started wiping down surfaces, and things.

"We're back." I heard.

I looked to my side to see mikasa, and historia.

Krista now wants us to call her by her birth name.

I guess she doesn't want to hide who she is anymore.

Mikasa shouldn't be walking around.

She was grabbed by a Titan, it's sure to be hard.

I tugged on mikasa sleeve.

She ruffled my hair.

"I'm fine levi, you shouldn't worry." She stated.

I didn't believe her.

"Wait, we're you just chopping firewood?" Armin said.

"Gotta stay in shape." She responded.

"You got grabbed by a Titan! You should be in bed."

I rolled my eyes.

"I try to stop her, but she won't listen. We saw her doing sit-ups earlier!" I mumbled looking at eren, who rolled his eyes.

"How dare you, you peeping Tom!" Jean said to me.

"Hey they're cousins, it's not like they haven't seen each other before, and also how does that constitute "peeping"?!" Eren yelled at jean.

"Mikasa, you do know your not a wild animal, right?" Armin said.

"It's almost like we're back in the cadet corps." Sasha said.

She was by a box of potato's, I think she was drawling.

"Yeah." I mumbled under my breath.

"Why do you think we were chosen for the new Mike squad, though? Protecting Eren and historia is such an important mission. . ." Armin was saying.

Suddenly I saw Sasha stuff a potato in her bag.

I tugged on erens sleeve.

He looked and chuckled.

"Because we're talented I assume." Sasha responded.

Armin realise what she done.

"Sasha. . . What did you just put in your bag?" He said.

I chuckled a little.

"Nothing potato-related." She said.

We all walked up to her.

"Why, you!" Jean was saying.

"Give it back!" Eren say.

I heard a sniffle.

I looked to my side to see captain Mike.

"What's all this commotion. How many times have you done this now?"

No one noticed what he said.

"Eren, hange wants to get the experiments over and done with, so if you'll all come with me." The captain said.

We all got on our horses and got into a place where Eren could transform.

But something was different when he transformed.

He was smaller.

And he immediately collapsed.

I stood with Hange, and the captain.

"What's wrong, Eren?! Get up!? The future of humanity is riding on you! Get up, dammit!" Hange yelled.

"Hey four eyes." I said.

The other people were so shocked she let me call her that.

"He's not quite the same this time. He's not even 10 meters tall, and some of his body doesn't have muscle. Plus, erens ass is hanging out." I said.

She looked at me.

"I can see that! Eren! Can you still move?! Give us a signal or something!" Hange yelled.

Nothing was happening.

Eren wasn't doing anything.

So I used my ODM gear, and flew down to his and cut him out of the nape.

Soon Hange followed and tried to get him out of the Titan flesh that I couldn't cut.

"Hot! Hot damn, you are hot!" Hange said trying to pull him out.

I really hope she meant the Titan muscle.

"Hange, wait! Eren is bleeding!" Mikasa said.

"Whoa! Check it out, Moblit! Erens face! Hurry up and sketch it!" Hange screamed.

"Section commander! Are you lacking in human compassion?!" Moblit shouted at them.

This annoyed me.

I quickly used my blades and cut him out of the flesh attaching him to the Titan.

"Sorry, I got carried away. . ." Hange said.

"Looks like we've got a long road ahead. Before we can use the Titan hardening ability to seal the wall." The captain said.

"Yes. . . I knew we'd be grasping at straws from the start." Armin said back to him.

"Strategically, it's not a bad plan. Instead of lugging tons of supplies, all we need is to get eren there. Whether or not we're grasping at straws. . . All depends on Eren." I said.

Oh, I was thinking out loud.

Everyone stared at me shocked I said anything.

Soon the experiment was over and we got to go back to the cottage.

But captain Mike went to trost district, to visit commander Erwin.

Soon Eren was resting, well so I thought. Because he got out of bed.

I went towards him.

He put his arm around me.

"Eren, you should still be in bed!" Mikasa said.

"I'm fine. I already slept a whole day. Besides, it's my fault the strategy for retaking wall Maria got shelved." Eren said.

He held my hand tight.

He blames himself.

I hugged him.

He was shocked by this.

I just really needed it.

"It's not your fault." I mumbled.

He smiled.

He placed a hand on my head stroking my raven locks.

Soon everyone left the room apart from me, eren, and historia.

"Must be nice. You and the others. . . You have goals in mind, even though they won't be easy." Historia said.

I was shocked by this.

"But me, now that Ymir is gone. . . I don't even know what I want." She then said.

I was confused.

"Don't you want to save Ymir, though?" I asked.

"Yeah, but. . . Back then, I couldn't believe what she did. . . Though, it's true I wanted to save her. But now, I'm thinking differently. Ymir chose her own path in life. I have no right to change that. . . And no need to." She said.

"Finally, your talking again. I started to think you were turning into Levi, it was sort of scary, seeing someone else go through that." Eren suddenly said.

I looked at him.

Historia let out a "huh".

"When we came here, you told us about yourself, but. . . Since then you haven't smiled once, and you rarely talk either. I thought you were taking a page out of his book." Eren said.

I looked down when Eren said this, but then Eren held my hand.

"That doesn't mean it's a bad thing, no one likes a person with a big mouth." Eren said to me, with a smirk.

I smiled at him.

"Because it's a pain. Sorry. That good-girl Krista who was nice to everyone is gone now." Historia said.

I looked at her.

I put a hand on her shoulder.

I looked at eren. Who let go of my hand, because he knew what I was about to do.

I got my index finger.

I poked both of me and Historia chests at the same time.

Then I clapped my hands together.

She let out a "huh." 

It obviously confused her.

"He does that, it shows his admiration, you could say, he does it to me all the time. Anyway, I think it's better this way. Before, it felt like you always put on a facade. It was so forced and unnatural, it made me sick." Eren said.

I looked at historia who looked sad.

"I see. . ." She said.

I slapped eren over the head.

"Ow. . . Ow. . . I get it. But, the you right now is pretty normal. A stupidly honest, normal girl. Anyways, you have plenty of time to think about Ymir." He said.

I smirked at him.

"Hange and the others arrived! Gather in the main room!" Someone shouted to us.

Time skip to main room.
Soon we were all in the main room, the whole of squad Mike, and of course Mike himself, and other soldiers.

"He's dead. . . Pastor Nick. He was murdered. This morning, in trost district barracks." Hange said.

Wait that pastor who we brought with us to trost district.

The one who knew about the Titans in the walls.

Then soon we sat at our table, and had some tea.

But then a soldier came in and gave captain Mike a letter.

"Commander Erwin told us to bring this to you." The soldier said.

"Everyone, out. We leave now. Leave no trace we were here." The captain said.

Soon we cleaned everything up and got our stuff.

And we ran.

What's going on.

We ran to a hill far away from the cottage.

And we could see military police were going towards it.

Eren put his hand on my shoulder. Reassuring me everything was okay.

"New orders came from the government. They're telling us to hand over eren and historia." Captain Mike said.

I looked up at eren.

"Dont worry it's fine." He mumbled to me.

We soon found out the military police arrested erwin, for hiding them. 

Then we were going to trost district.

Okay I'm sorry but I find historia x Ymir so cute.

I just had to add historia in this chapter, because in the anime she was so sad after Ymir.

~Zee

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

832 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
7.8K 119 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
721 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
541 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...